• Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:15 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

The blonde waited for the other female to knock or open the door. Her blue eyes looked to her as she began to say something. Whatever it was seemed to be important, it had to be if she wasn’t using that time to go straight inside of Gin’s room. At Vivian’s words, the female felt her eyes widen. It was definitely a bit sudden, especially with the current situation. Furrowing her brows, she listened to what Vivian had to say. Gianna always couldn’t help but wonder what Vivian had against her. She knew that Gin was part of the equation but other than that, she had no clue of the details. Hearing it now caused her gaze to soften as she gave a soft smile to Vivian. Gianna knew how it felt to feel ‘meh’. Often, she felt that way in the past when ever her sister was in the equation. Vivian was a lovely woman though, perhaps she had flaws, but everyone did. ”There’s nothing between us. I never disliked you or anything Vivian…I just didn’t seem to be your cup of tea….” Reaching out, she placed a hand on Vivian’s shoulder. ”You are a lovely individual and it means the world that you care so much about Gin…I hope you can see that.”

After their small talk, Vivian entered Gin’s room. Gianna decided to remain at the open door. It was their own moment and she did not want to interrupt or get in between it. They deserved this. They both needed this. With a warm expression, she watched Vivian walk to Gin’s bed and talk with him. The moment Gin began to tremble, she felt herself tremble as well. Gianna didn’t know how much more she could see Gin cry. His strangled words and sobs hurt her heart. Turning away, she kept her gaze up as to stop the tears. It was not working at all. Glancing toward the room again, she couldn’t wait any longer. Running in, she got on the bed and began to hug Gin and Vivian. Gianna began to cry softly and hold the two close to her. ”We’ve been so worried about you, my darling. I’m sorry it’s been so hard for you...”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Home ] || WITH [ Vivian] || FEELING [ worried to death and a bit sad] || OUTFIT [ ----------- ] || OOC [ Excuse grammar and spelling. ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

Neryem

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

“”

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:44 am
User Image

-------------------------------V I V I A NxxxG A B R I E L S
              ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I just didn’t seem to be your cup of tea… Thinking back on Gia's words, Vivian would shake her head with a frown. Had she the energy or the time, she would have spilled out her actual feelings for the combat professor. Had she worked up the courage to do so before Ven had gotten her, maybe she could have actually done something worthwhile here. Looking back at the blonde with the same amount of worry on her face than before, she would simply looking down at the crying shifter in her arms. You weren't my cup of tea, you were the reason I got out of bed. The nurse thought to herself as her words echoed across her mind on repeat. She would push them out of her head for the time being while focusing on Gin's current status. Just a brief glimpse of those sorrowful eyes of his were enough to tell Vivian if he was okay. Her hands continued to stroke his head of hair as she rested her head on top of his.

"Hey there, wolfboy." Vivian smiled at Gin before moving some hair from his face and kissing his forehead. "I told you since the third time you came in the infirmary that I would always be here for you. I meant it." He seemed to doubt her words back then but it wasn't just a promise, it was a vow. She had let very few people close by her, and she would be gravely mistaken if somebody were to harm him without her looking for retribution. She would continue comforting him as she felt him wrap himself around and begin crying once more. Vivian adjusted herself so he could be more comfortable, allowing him the privilege of somehow managing to get near her chest without a slap. Lord knows any other man would have tried but not her favorite patient. His words weighed heavy on her as well, just seeing him like this was enough to make her burst into tears. Still, she would keep up the Mom mode.

"People change." She began out of nowhere, letting Gin continue sulking into her. "We like to pretend that we've got life all figured out, but sometimes it comes and bites us in the a** like this. I know you and Sokea were close and this hurts like hell, but you'll get through this." Vivian would huff before pressing her head against his and Gia's as she came in for a hug as well. Seeing her made it even harder for Vivian to do so as well. Letting a few tears dribble out of her eyes, she would grit her teeth. To show weakness like this, her younger self would have been dishonored if she could look into the future by now. "I want you to cry, Gin. Don't let any emotion from your heart. And when it's ready to burst, you allow it. Cry until it stops hurting. You've had physical wounds mended, but ones of the soul like these need time. They'll only go away when you accept that it wasn't your fault, not even Sokea's. But for now, you let these tears out. We're not going anywhere." Vivian gently slipped her pinky into Gin's, forcing a smile as she hugged him closer. "I promise you."

Chelly Usagi

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

“”

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:21 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Viv was right, people changed. He’d changed…Over the last year, he’d opened himself up to people. He’d sought help for his visions, he’d made new friends, he’d fallen in love…he’d changed, for the better…but he’d also opened himself up to pain. He couldn’t help but think that if he hadn’t let Sokea into his life, this never would have happened…but he knew he couldn’t think that. He had gained more from changing than he’d lost, or so he hoped. Gin had gained a closer relationship with Ven, Gia and Vivian. He’d made friends with Jesse and he was learning to harness his visions. He could only hope his broken, mangled heart healed quickly…

Feeling Gia hug him from behind as Viv hugged his front, he felt cocooned in warmth and love. Although he cried and cried and cried…he felt better for it. Did he feel great? No. But it helped. So did Vivian’s promise that she and Gia weren’t going anywhere.

The three of them stayed like that for a long time, just hugging and crying and saying soothing words of encouragement. Ven eventually found them like that. He knew to keep his distance, but being the awesome guy that he was, he made them all dinner, the succulent smells eventually reaching Gin's bedroom and making all of their tummies rumble with hunger. After they wiped their tears and blew their noses, they all hugged and headed down to eat together.

By the end of the meal, Gin felt a lot better. Was the back to his old self? Hell no…but he was on his way to mending his heart, slowly but surely. After he promised Vivian that he’d go to class the next day and come to the infirmary to have lunch with her, he gave her a long hug and a kiss on the cheek. “Thank you,Viv…love you.” She left to go home after that and Gin headed to take a hot bath before bed. He knew that with the three of them at his side, he’d eventually heal. Gin couldn’t have been more thankful for Ven, Gia and Vivian…

[ - End Interaction for RP Day - ]

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko

Neryem

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Gin Kuroko - [x]

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:14 am
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Every time she heard Ven say that he loved her, Gia felt nothing but immense joy. Who wouldn’t? It was always so special and each time she couldn’t help but feel even more love for him, if that was even possible. Once the words left his mouth, they proceeded to kiss as if the large crowd of family, students, and staff weren’t there. That was the joy of being with someone you loved so much. One glance and it felt like you were the only two people in a crowd of thousands. Hearing Gannon’s voice fill the auditorium, the two pulled away. She smiled at Ven’s flushed face as she stroked his cheek and agreed with him to wait to continue at a more appropriate place and time. Turning to face the stage, she listened to Gannon’s speech, often searching the crowd to see Gin. Gannon’s speech was amazing as she had expected from him.

When the students came up to retrieve their scrolls, Gianna couldn’t help but shed happy tears at seeing Gin. She was too busy smiling with pride, to really question why the girl she saw was clinging to him and came along with him. The elementor was sure that Gin would have an explanation for them later on. Meeting Gin’s gaze, she smiled lovingly at him and blew a kiss. The thought of being able to hug him and congratulate him filled her with nothing but excitement.

When the ceremony was over, and the applause and whistles had died down significantly, her and Ven went to go straight to their son. The blonde looked to the girl next to Gin and gave a warm smile as Gin introduced her. It all made sense, the two looked similar so of course there would be no other explanation. Her blue eyes softened, and she looked to Ven with happiness. Instantly, all she wanted was to take the girl home and take care of her. Turning to look back at Catherine, she greeted her kindly. ”Hi there, sweetheart… It’s nice to finally meet you.” It seemed that the poor girl had a reaction that resembled fear. Gianna squeezed Ven’s hand, wanting to make her happy and get rid of whatever comes to bother her. After a bit of convincing from Gin, all four of them headed home to rest up.

[------------- Next RP day --------------]

Getting up early, she placed a kiss on Ven’s head before getting dressed. First, she would do a bit of training, then she would stop by the shops right when they opened to grab fresh ingredients. She wanted to make a large and delicious breakfast for everyone in the house. Grabbing her things, she silently snuck out and started her usual morning run. After training and grabbing what she needed, the blonde made her way straight to the kitchen. She decided to get the things that needed baking done first so that she could bathe while they were being baked. The sun was only slightly risen as she prepared to make so fresh bread, and some pastries.

Once the ingredients were combined and everything was filled with her love and hard work, she put them in the oven to bake. Walking up the stairs, she took some time to quickly bath and fix herself up nicely. Then, when she was satisfied with how she looked, Gianna headed back down to start on the rest of breakfast before everyone started to wake up one by one.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Graduation // Home ] || WITH [ Ven, Catherine, and Gin] || FEELING [ Proud and Emotional // Happy] || OUTFIT [ Graduation Attire ] || OOC [ Excuse grammar and spelling. ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

Oyehh

Voice of Aegis

Quote:

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:45 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Enter Gin for New RP Day - ]

With Gin’s new-found love for sleep and the lack of his visions plaguing them as they once had, it was very unlike Gin to be awake so early when he didn’t have to be – and by early, it was nearly ten in the morning. On any given day, as of late, Gin would sleep well into the early afternoon, but not today. Nope, the wolf had something on his mind. It didn’t help that he’d awoken to succulent smells wafting up from the kitchen either. Led by his stomach and his nagging thoughts, Gin had headed straight for the kitchen. Dressed in a comfortable pair of lounging pants, he’d huffed it down the stairs, his hair in wild disarray as he’d approached the kitchen.

Gianna was a force in the kitchen, and he meant that in the best way. When she wanted, she could out cook anyone in the city, hands down. So, to see her cooking up a breakfast fit for an army…it was a sight. “Morning, Mama G.” Gin said with a yawn as he stepped into the kitchen barefoot and shirtless. Walking over to her, he gave her a small hug and a kiss on the cheek before moving around the kitchen island to plop down on one of the barstools on the other side. Leaning against the counter, tail swishing idly, he looked over the spread so far.

Fresh cut fruits, buttered toast, three types of eggs, two types of bacon, hash browns, pastries, muffins, waffles and pancakes on the way. Everything smells amazing and looked even better. Mouth watering, he snagged a piece of bacon to nibble on while she worked. Either this was a celebration breakfast for Gin, a welcome breakfast for Rin, or a ‘I’m worried about my babies’ breakfast…In any case, Gin suspected that Gia knew something was up with him. Rin’s reaction to Ven the day before had been a surprise to all of them, but Gin know what was up…and he felt the need to talk to Gia about it.

“I’m sorry about yesterday, Gia…Rin…well, she’s had it rough.” He started, nibbling on the bacon idly, his ears tipping back as he spoke. “My former clan…well, aside from being a bunch of assholes, they also have a severe power complex. If you’re not born a tough shifter species, you might as well have died a pup.” He growled in disgust.

“I was born a wolf shifter and the next Oracle…I was automatically thrust into a position of power. Meanwhile…Rin, well, she was small from the start…the clan knew she was a canine shifter, but they couldn’t tell which type right away. At the time, I was still just a pup, so I couldn’t vouch for her. Luckily, the clan decided to see if she grew up and into her role…cause you know, sometimes the runt of the liter can turn into the strongest member.” It’d happened before, but it wasn’t a guarantee.

“By the time the clan realized that Rin wasn’t wolf shifter and that she was petite by nature, and therefore ‘weak’ by their standard…well, they didn’t want to waste their time on her. But by then, I’d bonded with her. She was my precious little sister and like hell I’d let them hurt her. If my position as the Oracle was good for anything, at least I could use it to save my little sister.” Gin growled low, remembering some of the scene’s he’d walked in on, the abuse, physical, emotional, mental…Anyone he’d found abusing Catherine had been subject to his wrath, so they’d gotten crafty, finding ways to harm her without leaving obvious marks…But Rin told him everything, and he believed her above the lies of the clan.

Eventually, Gin had insisted that Rin stay with him at virtually all times. They’d ended up sharing a room, their meals, classes, everything. She’d been his shadow and he’d loved having her with him. Often times he’d carry her on his back like he had at the graduation. He’d loved having her curled up against his back like that…it had been a comfort to them both, to be honest. His clan had hated it – weakness needed to be stamped out, but Gin had known Rin’s true worth. She might have been small, but she was fast and agile as hell. No one could catch her…

“Before I had to come to the Academy, she and I had been inseparable….But I couldn’t bring her with me, Academy rules.” He wished to all the Gods that he’d broken those rules and smuggled her in…but it was too late for that now.

“As the Oracle of my clan, I was virtually in charge, basically the equivalent to the Chief, you know? So, I knew that if I left orders, they needed to be followed, or so I thought.” Tail swishing in agitation, ears tight against his head, he scoffed. By this time, he knew that Gia knew he just needed to spew his guts and get this all out, so she was listening like the caring, loving mother that she was, bless her.

“When it came time for me to leave…well, Rin had sensed something was off, so she ran off…She’s the fastest runner I’ve ever met, G…I didn’t have a chance in hell of catching her, so I knew that I needed to take other measures to tell her what was going on, even if I didn’t want to. I wrote her a long letter, telling her everything she needed to know – that I wasn’t abandoning her, that I loved her…Where I was, how to find me…everything. But I needed to leave it with the clan, so they could give it to her. I told those bastards to treat her with respect and care. That if they so much as looked at her wrong that there’d be retribution. I should have known better than to trust those bastards…” Growling deep and low, he felt his anger rising. Disowning the clan was the ultimate disrespect. Without their Oracle, they’d be leaderless and likely looking for a way to get him back. But he didn’t care what happened to the Enzo Clan – they’d had their chance to follow his orders and they’d failed.

Releasing a heavy sigh, Gin shook his head. “I wrote letters to Rin…dozens of them. I sent them to her but was told that she didn’t want to write back, that she was ‘fine’, reclusive but healthy. Like a fool, I believed it. It wasn’t until the beginning of last year that I demanded contact from her that the clan admitted that she’d run away shortly after I’d left for the Academy, G. She’d been on her own for three, long years…” Shaking his head, he felt tears begin to sting his eyes. His chest was so damn heavy with anger, sadness and guilt. His precious sister had been abused and likely thought he’d abandoned her like the rest of their worthless clan. How could he face her?

Covering his face with his hands, his shoulders trembled. The pain in his heart was just as bad as having Sokea leave him all over again except his sister was back and he didn’t know how to apologize to her, to tell her everything…She had been his responsibility and he’d failed her.

“I failed her, G…I told her I’d always protect her, and I didn’t…” Whimpering like some young, wounded pup, he just let himself cry. “What am I going to do?” His strangled whisper was strained and full of emotion. He loved Rin more than anything, but he’d failed her, and he didn’t know what to do…

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko Enzo

Voice of Aegis

Chelly Usagi

Oyehh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 11:52 am
User Image

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝐸𝓃𝓏𝑜
⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍

~ Catherine awoke in Gia's Home ~

Rin groaned and rolled around on the bed as her senses picked up voices and smells through the house, after some hesitance she opened her eyes and pulled herself on onto her feet after realising Gin was not beside her. She had chose to stay with her brother last night, reluctant to stay away for even a few minutes... The first thought that came to mind as she'd grow more and more awake... She remembered the little incident yesterday. "Why did I..?" Catherine was used to being defensive around strangers, but that was different, she felt guilty. The Shifter held her hand on her face and let out a sigh.

Once she was done dwelling she moved slow and cautiously, her ears drawn to voices downstairs where she would approach to sate her curiousity. Making her way to the entrance of the kitchen she'd hide behind the doorway and listen...

It was quickly clear Gin was sharing his regret on leaving the Enzo house and leaving her behind, but seemed he felt responsible for more than just that... It was true she'd been wandering on her own for a good while to get to him, but that was her decision, her brother shouldn't feel guilty for that... She held a hand to her chest as she felt knots inside herself, a slight ache on her back following shortly after.

She held herself back from sobbing, not wanting to be caught with her tears, making it obvious she overheard some of his conversation. "I already forgave you..." She'd ever so quietly utter to herself, reaching to wipe her tears and take a moment to compose herself.

When Rin felt she had a hold on her emotions she would step into the kitchen at a slow pace, her gaze set on her brother and after a short pause, spoke up. "G... Good morning..." The girl stuttered, set on acting oblivious.

⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎

User Image

OoC: Text~

Mood: Guilty
Company: Gin, Gia
Wearing: Lazy Hours
Form: Human

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

Oyehh

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 3:07 am
User Image

User Image
                                              User Image
                                              Ven had a habit of sleeping like a log through the night and the last night was no exception after the excitement of the day before. He was vaguely aware of Gianna waking up and (after a futile half-conscious effort to pull her closer) getting out of bed but sleep claimed him once more. However, despite the academy being on break, he was still used to waking up earlier than he’d like usually and he soon woke up to an unpleasantly cold bed and the delicious smell of Gianna’s cooking that did a marvellous job of drawing him out from under the blankets like it usually did.

After washing up, he made his way towards the kitchen, still feeling a little groggy, enough that he didn’t recognise the girl dithering in front of the door out of sight of the occupants of the kitchen. Tensing, he opened his mouth to demand what she was doing before memories from yesterday flooded his mind and his mouth clicked shut, feeling quite chagrined. It was Gin’s sister, Rin, whom he and Gia invited in the first place and Ven was incredibly glad no one had noticed his momentary lapse in judgement least of all her; the poor girl had dealt with enough and after yesterday’s display, the last thing he wanted to do was spook her more than she already was.

It didn’t seem like she’d noticed his presence either, to intent on the conversation she was overhearing. His ears caught the tail end of Gianna and Gin’s conversation but what he did hear was enough for his heart to reach out for his son; his pain and guilt were so strong that in that moment, Ven felt helpless sorrow for him riddled with guilt for intruding on a private moment, and Rin was clearly affected, judging by the smell of tears. Despite how much he wanted much as he wanted to, he held himself back from touching her, not wanting to startle her, but he stepped closer with heavier footfalls, making his presence known to her. ”Good morning,“ he said quietly, giving her a reassuring and hopefully non-threatening smile. ”I hope you’ve slept well.“

He followed after her into the kitchen, giving Gianna a quick kiss and greeting her and Gin ”Good morning.” He didn’t mention the conversation they’d eavesdropped but wordlessly reaching over over to rub his son’s shoulder soothingly while sharing a significant look with Gianna, indicating he’d heard and was concerned. He trusted her to handle it for now, especially since he doubted it was a discussion that Gin wanted to have in front of his sister, but he resolved to talk to them both about it later and in private. But for now… ”Breakfast is looking as amazing as always, thank you,“ he told Gianna, and it really did.

WHERE home tab tab tab WITH Gia, Gin and Rin tab tab tab FEELING worried 

OOC This took longer than expected, and a little rewriting since my brain hates me. I’m really sorry 8’D

“Chelly Usagi“

“The_littlest_dragonfly”

“Voice of Aegis”

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 7:22 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

As she was cooking, she heard the sound of approaching footsteps. Lifting her head, she smiled as Gin entered the kitchen. ”Good morning, my lovely.” Gianna was quick to return his hug and cheek kiss. Once he was seated, she continued on mixing some ingredients so that she could get started on making the pancakes. Now and then, she stole glances at her son who was sitting and nibbling on a piece of bacon he managed to steal. She knew that something was up since the day prior when he introduced his sister to her and Ven. Though she wasn’t one to necessarily push a situation, she wanted to know what was bothering the two. If there was a way she could help with it, she wanted to know right away. The blonde hated the thought of being able to help in even the slightest but not doing so.

As if Gin read her mind, he began to speak on the topic. Seeing his ears tip back was an instant sign of worry for her. ”Take it slow, darling. Let it out, but take it slow.” Giving him a reassuring look, she proceeded to make the pancakes as he began to tell her the truth. Instantly she knew that this story was not going to lead to something happy. The blonde tensed as she tightened the grip on the spatula that she was using to flip the pancakes. After getting a few done, she paused her work so that she could take a seat next to Gin and give him her full attention. Placing a hand on his, she rubbed her thumb over the top of his hand to show that she was there to listen and comfort him if needed. It turned out that she would need a bit of comfort as he continued going into detail.

Gianna was absolutely speechless. Her other hand went to cover her mouth as she sat there aghast. What kind of horrible and heartless people would treat someone that way? She couldn’t help but feel sympathy for Rin. She too was mistreated by people who were supposed to be seen as her family. However, she couldn’t imagine how terrible it must have been for Rin. Seeing the tears in Gin’s eyes made her instantly wrap her arms around him and stroke his hair. Her poor baby. He truly deserved the world. Instead, he was left being pained and sad. Gia despised it. ”Failed her? Never, my lovely…you didn’t know…” The blonde did her best to calm and soothe him. By the looks of their reunion, Rin had forgiven him a long time ago. He was just feeling strongly regretful.

On cue, Rin made herself known as she entered, clearly acting odd. Gianna knew that the girl had heard everything. ”Morning…” A second later, her beloved came in and Gianna held on to Gin tired. Her blue eyes looked toward Ven’s as she made it known that something was wrong. When he walked up, she returned his kiss and held his hand. ”Good Morning, my sweet….” Once Gin was fine, she stood from her seat and went back to preparing breakfast, At Ven’s comment, she smiled and went to give him another loving kiss. ”Only the best for my loves~ Besides, I can’t let any of you go about your day with an empty stomach. That wouldn’t be right~”

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Home ] || WITH [ Ven, Catherine, and Gin] || FEELING [ Decent and Emotional ] || OUTFIT [ Graduation Attire ] || OOC [ Excuse grammar and spelling. ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

Oyehh

Voice of Aegis

Quote:

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 8:59 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gin was so distracted by his feelings that he didn’t hear Rin or Ven approaching the kitchen. Leaning into Gianna, he wiped his eyes and shook his head at her words. That was the problem, he had known, deep down, he’d feared that his clan would turn on Rin the moment he wasn’t around to protect her and his fears had come true. He never should have left her behind. But, the past was passed and there was no changing his mistake, no matter how much he wanted to. Thus, he needed to look forward and find some way to make it up to his sister now.

Sniffling a little, he glanced up in alarm when Rin entered the kitchen looking sheepish. There was no doubt in his mind that she’d heard some, if not all, of his conversation with Gia. Swallowing hard, he wiped at his eyes. “Morning, Rin…” Looking up, Ven walked in as well, looking a little sheepish as well. Ears tipped back against his unruly hair, he frowned – he should have known better than to talk about something so personal in the open kitchen. Ven’s reassuring touch on the shoulder helped ease some of his anxiety over the matter, but he still felt a bit uneasy about everyone seeing him emotional.

Clearing his throat, he smirked a little, wanting to lighten the mood. “Looks like I wasn’t the only one woken up by their tummy. Never fails when G decides to cook…” He said looking to Gia with a smile, then to Ven and then to Rin. Tipping his chin up, he gestured with his head for her to come closer.

“Come here, I haven’t had ‘morning hugs’ in a long time and I’m collecting my due.” Ears tipping forward again, he turned in his stool and opened his arms for his sister. If he had his way, he’d get ‘morning hugs’ and any other hugs he wanted, every day, for the rest of his life. Gin felt a wave of relief come over him when Rin came forward to give him a tight hug. Holding her close, Gin nuzzled her neck in an affectionate manner, much like how canines would nuzzle each other’s neck in greeting or affection. Despite the innocence of the embrace, he felt Rin flinch when he held her. He felt a jolt of concern move through him – Rin had never flinched when he’d hugged her before – but, given her skittish nature, he opted to ask her about her reaction, conscious or otherwise, when they were alone. “Love you, Rin.” That last bit was meant just for her and whispered low, so she wouldn’t get embarrassed.

Gin held onto his sister for a few long moments before releasing her from his embrace. Patting the stool next to his, he silently bid her to take a seat. “You’re right, Gianna…the day you let any of us leave this house on an empty stomach, will be a day of reckoning, I’m sure.” Gin said with a teasing smirk and a wink meant for his mom. He knew full well that Gianna would slam their butts down into chairs and force feed them before she let them go without.

In no time, the pancakes were ready, and everyone began to fill their plates with every breakfast food imaginable. By the end of the meal, Gin was ready for a nap – food comas were the best! However, despite the urge, he looked to his sister. “Want me to show you around a bit? I don’t have any obligations today and I want to catch up with you.” He wasn’t going to assume anything about his sister, she’d been on her own for a long time and there was a very high possibility that she’d changed just as much as he had the last three years…

═══════════════════╝

Voice of Aegis

Chelly Usagi

Oyehh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 5:37 pm
User Image

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝐸𝓃𝓏𝑜

Rin was briefly surprised while she was listening in on the chat when Ven appeared, merely nodding at him meekly before they'd entered the kitchen.

"Eh? M-morning hugs??" Her expression lit up for a moment upon Gins request and just as eager as she was back then, hurried to him for a hug, but upon contact flinched as she thought she'd felt a slight throbbing pain on her back... Even after the pain itself faded, the memory of it was burned into her mind, it played tricks on the poor Shifter. Her gaze was set on the floor and eyelids hung low with shame, up until her brothers whisper which snapped her back to attention. "I love you too, big bro..." A thin smile broke through her dulled mood, it felt nice to finally hear that again.

The morning went on and for once in her life, it felt like a normal day in a normal family... Stubborn Rin though refrained from making her joy too obvious, settling with her slight smile.

When food was ready, Rin was still getting used to the new situation she was in and, mainly to avoid hurting her... Well, even going to refer to her as "mother" was gonna taking getting used to... But the girl would at least pick bits so she didn't hurt her feelings.

Shortly into it her brother mentioned showing her around Eoana. "Yeah! I w-" Rin paused, a slither of discomfort creeping in the back of her head. Something in her told her if she was too open, somehow, she would be hurt again. With this in mind, since it was still Gin she soon spoke again with a simple. "Sure."

When breakfast was done, Rin rose from her seat and refrained from rushing to the door, waiting there for whenever her brother was ready before setting out into the world to explore for the day!

~ Catherine left Gia's House / End for Day Flip ~

User Image

OoC: Too tired... But there we go.

Mood: Conflicted
Company: Gin, Gia, Ven
Wearing: [Lazy Hours]

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

Oyehh

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:35 pm
User Image

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝐸𝓃𝓏𝑜

~ Catherine awoke on New Day ~
Yesterday was most certainly refreshing for the girl, a simple day starting with a family breakfast and exploring the streets of Eoana with her big brother, Gin... She'd missed the days of just exploring places with no destination in mind, thought more recently she wasn't quite as upbeat when it came to showing said joy. To Rin's disappointment they only explored a couple locations, namely the city park and the market district, places she would be happy to visit periodically.

Morning rose and along with it, a groggy young girl curled up with her favourite family member. Through the curtains, the light would insist on blinding her until she moved with a loud "Ughh..." It took a moment of stubborn rolling about before Rin eventually rose from the sheets, reaching up to rub her eyes. "...Gee... Wait a few more minutes would you... Damned sun..." The shifter muttered while proceeding to circle around the room and walk herself awake.

Rin looked back to the bed where her brother still slept. After a moment of silence it clocked in her head, she still hasn't seen other parts of Eoana. Inns, shops, authorities, and the Academy itself. And no way in heck was she gonna try to find them herself.

Beginning to growl impatiently, Catherine walked towards the bed and proceeded to lower her posture. "We... Haven't... Been..." She spoke a word a step, her voice growing increasingly louder until she leapt over the end of the bed and landed directly on top her brother. "Everywhere yet, you dummyyyyy!!" Rin then proceeded to flop around like a fish on top of Gin until he either surrendered, moved or pushed her off.

User Image

OoC: ATTAAAACK!!

Mood: Impatient
Company: Gin

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:37 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Enter Gin for New RP Day - ]

Gin normally didn’t sleep with anyone in his bed – before dating Sokea, Gin had hardly slept at all. Upon meeting the blind boy, Gin had opened up a part of himself that he hadn’t since leaving Rin’s side. As a result, he’d gotten very close to Sokea and he’d learned to not only begin to sleep regularly, but to share his bed with someone again. When they’d been young, Gin and Catherine had often curled up together. Catherine had done the sleeping while Gin had stayed awake, forcing himself to stay conscious to avoid his visions. Gin had enjoyed the closeness with his sister and after leaving home there’d been a void in his heart, a void that Sokea had filed. It seemed fitting that now that Sokea was gone, leaving that place in his heart empty again, that Rin would return to him once more to help heal his heart.

Thus, Gin had slept soundly next to his sister, cuddling close and enjoying sharing the warmth and comfort of his bed with another. When she’d rolled out of bed, he’d noticed, but not enough to fully awaken. However, as she began to speak, only to pounce on him and flop around like a fish, he’d had no choice but to acknowledge his sister’s existence.

“Rin! GAH!” Wiggling around, he tried to move out from under her only to have her flop around on him some more. He growled a bit, playfully of course, but Rin didn’t seem to care – she wanted him awake. Well, he was awake, but she wasn’t going to like the consequences of waking him up in such a way…

“Someone….forgot….they were TICKLISH!!! Gin said with a laugh as he grabbed Rin’s sides and began to tickle her mercilessly. No matter how much Rin wiggled or begged or laughed or screamed, Gin kept on tickling her, a huge smile on his face as he did so. After a few minutes, he held her close in his tight grip to prevent her from running away. “Do you yield?”

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko

Voice of Aegis

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Gin Kuroko - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:22 am
User Image

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝐸𝓃𝓏𝑜

"Huh? Wha-- WAIT NOOO!" Before Rin knew it, her ambush turned into a counterattack from her brother and she would be wriggling around on the bed, giggling and screaming while Gin mercilessly tickled her."P-pleaahahaahease!! I yield! I yeheheildd!!!" Catherine pleaded between her fit of laughter.

After some time she was exhausted from all the laughing and silently clung to her brother, joyful tears in her eyes. "D-dummy." Rin muttered, waiting patiently for him to finally release her before hopping off the bed and onto her feet. "You still promised! I wanna see more places..!" The shifter protested while giving her brother a grumpy pout as she stood her ground with her arms crossed and chest puffed up in an attempt to look bigger and more intimidating.

Refusing to wait for her brother to answer Rin started rushing around the room searching the stuff she brought with her and while trying to work out what to wear she remembered... Reaching into a bag she looked at her single outfit that she arrived in... In hindsight, she should've took some extra clothes apart from that and her bed clothes... The girl sulked. "I need clothes... But..." She not only had no idea where to look, but doubted she'd even be able to afford anything, during her travels she was barely able to find enough dropped coins for food, let alone clothing. "Hnnnnnn...." Letting out a grumble of frustration, she was unsure what to do at this point...

User Image

OoC:

Mood: Defeated

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:48 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gin laughed as he tickled his sister – he loved to hear her laugh. He’d truly missed her and just being in her life. When she yielded, he stopped his tickling and just held her close while they caught their breath. Although he'd done the tickling, he’d laughed nearly as much s Rin. Releasing her, Gin smirked at her little nickname for him. “Yeah, I might be a dummy, but I’m your dummy.” He said with a smirk as he stretched out his tired muscles.

Glancing over at her as she spoke of his promise, he nodded. She really was cute when she tried to act tough around him – he knew she could hold her own, but she tended to over compensate when she was around him. “Yepp, I remember. Don’t worry, we’re going to check out the Marketplace today. Lots of vendors, entertainers, sights, smells…” He was sure she’d have a little bit of sensory overload, but that’s what she seemed to want – to explore and experience new things.

Gin watched as Rin scurried around the room looking for something. It took him a while to realize that she was looking for something to wear. He’d noticed it before, but it was more obvious now – Rin’s clothes were old. And that was putting it nicely. Her clothes were old, stained, threadbare and undersized. She needed new clothes and fast.

Humming a little, he slipped off the bed and moved over to his dresser. Opening one of the drawers, he pulled out a pair of pants that were too small for him and maybe a little big on Rin, but they would do. “Here, put these on.” They were a light blue and an extremely soft material. “I’ve been meaning to get rid of these and they look like they’ll fit you…” In all honesty, the pants had been Sokea’s, up until now, Gin hadn’t had the heart to part with them.

Digging further into his drawers, he found one of his older shirts that didn’t fit and a small hooded vest to accompany it. Tossing them at Rin, he smirked. “There we go! A full outfit.” Pleased with himself, Gin grabbed some clothes for himself before heading for the door. “I’m going to go get cleaned up. Meet me downstairs and we’ll head out to the marketplace.”

That being said, Gin stepped out of the room and headed down the hall. After he changed, he made it a point to talk to Ven and Gianna to let them know where they were going and his intention to get Rin some new clothes. True to his parent’s nature, they provided the funds needed without hesitation before hugging him tight and wishing him a good day. After thanking them, he headed for the front door to meet Rin and head out. Gin hoped that in time, Rin would come to love and trust Ven and Gia as much as he did…

[ - Exit Gin to Marketplace - ]

═══════════════════╝

Voice of Aegis

Chelly Usagi

Oyehh

Quote:

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:04 pm
User Image

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝐸𝓃𝓏𝑜

Rin was a little embarassed that she had to borrow clothes, her cheeks glowing a soft pink. "...Th... Thanks..." She whispered while collecting the outfit Gin provided her with. Although she would hope not to have to use the spares for too long. "Can we... At least find something else..?" Catherine huffed, it just didn't feel right. But she will have to make do regardless, better than looking scruffy every day.

She would then wait until was finished getting ready being leaving the bedroom to prepare herself. A quick wash and all, it was nice to actually feel clean again... "Mother and Father..." It still wasn't quite sounding right. Sure, it's a LOT damn better than the hellhole she had to call "home" and the freaks she was forced to call "family," but they were all she knew for a long time. "...Sod them..." She growled quietly.

Finally she got changed into the outfit. The pants weren't TOO big, but they were obviously long enough for her feet to disappear beneath the legs. The shirt felt fairly snug as it too wasn't quite small enough, although in this case it felt more cozy than loose. At least the vest covered it rather well.

Once ready Rin folded her ears down to let the hood over her head before she waddled awkwardly to the stairs, stopping to roll the legs up just enough that her feet didn't catch them while she went down to join her brother. "It's not funny." Rin protested before anybody could even react. Now all set, the girl gave Gia and Ven a faint smile, a sign of her steadily building comfort. With that they left for the Markets, along the way the Shifter would ponder what kind of clothing she would prefer, if given the chance that is.

~ Rin left for the Marketplace ~

User Image

OoC: Text~

Mood: Curious
Wearing: [Spare Clothes]

The_littlest_dragonfly

Main City ➣Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items