Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:59 am
User ImageThe heat. The heat was almost to her. She was going to be hit by an inferno of flames like some sort of rotisserie chicken being twirled over open flames. Xion balked at the soon-to-come doom and wondered where the nearest cover was. Behind the boat, her all-too-clear "vision" informed her.

Then it was all no more. Xion stood there, balking at nothing. The noise was gone, and so too was that sharp, crisp sight she had. Everything narrowed down once more to that normal amount of echolocation. Never was she so relaxed to feel the scope of what she sensed lessen. The trouble was over it seemed.

Carefully, the girl listened to her evidently high on life companion's babbling. No, not to his words. That was just silly. She listened to how what he said bounced off of the nearby surroundings, and used that to navigate, walking up to the rail of the boat as it moved back to Miyuki and the corpse she held in her hands.

Except, no. Not a corpse. Then again, it was too silly, even for Xion, to assume that someone who had lost their pulse had stood up and defended them, especially since one of those he defended had been the one to cause that pulse to stop the first time. However, her ears could not have deceived her. The chant had been spoken in the same voice unless... Of course! A twin!

Before any celebration of this discovery was to be had, though, certain matters had to be attended to first. "Cheetos," Xion had apparently divined what Chet's name was in the middle of everything he had said, "You may want to focus on the ship and stop it when we reach the other one that we are approaching." Xion would have jumped from the ship by now, but she was not sure enough of her footing to do so while the vessel moved.

90/100
Lanfaer

malavaes

Solas Crua

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:03 am
User Image
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ M i y u k i F u j i m o t o
                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

n i n j u t s u | p e r f o r m e r | k i r i g a k u r e | g e n i n | f e m a l e

c h a k r a165 // 165
    s t a m i n a 100 // 100

x" Hanasanai de | Gyutto te wo nigitteite | Anata to futari tsuzuku to itte "

Time itself seemed to slow as Miyuki waited for a response from the man she aided. Rather than choosing a direction to move, he simply held forward a hand. As he did, chanting echoed around them, not unlike when they first awoke in those cages. And it hurt. Miyuki found herself cringing from the source, which almost seemed to be coming from his hand. It definitely couldn't have been his face because there was no mouth for sound to come from unless he was somehow speaking through his nose. Regardless, it came from in front of her, which could only mean his hand. "Ng..." She clamped her free hand over her ear, trying to cover the other with her shoulder, pressing her head against it.

Then a roar erupted from the man and his hand shot straight up. With it came the crash of a bell or a gong. In that instant everything vanished. The shadows that threatened their path, and the screams of combat in the distance and the very trees around them both disappeared.

The man in her grasp suddenly went limp as it all finished, and she almost lost her hold on him, since he was so much heavier. Once more tendrils snaked their way from her wrists, aiding in lowering the man to the ground once more so that he could rest. She turned him over onto his back so as not to push the bolt in any further than it already was. She could only imagine he was in terrible pain, but she knew nothing about how to remove the object, especially if it was embedded in his heart. If anything, touching it would probably make it worse.

Sound from not far off drew Miyuki's attention back up, and she was worried for a moment, given the sound of scraping, that the monsters hadn't in fact been defeats. But low and behold, evidently her two companions were headed their way in... a boat? The boat was an odd shape and looked like something she couldn't quite place her finger on. Leading the boat was a handball sized orb filled with something brown. Said ball was rolling forward, receiving momentum from gods-knew-where, pulling the boat behind it. "What...?" Using her tendrils once more she pulled the robed man out of the path of the vessel, unsure if the two within it had any intention of stopping.

" Tsunaida sono te wa atatakakute | Yasashikatta "

HeadlessKoko
    malavaes
    Lanfaer

Aritaryn

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:32 pm
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||

No sooner had Xion finished her statement that another robed figure stepped out before the vessel. Although the blind girl would likely be unaware expect perhaps from the presence the figure gave off to her echolocation, should Chet be paying attention he would likely see them. The figure placed a hand on the ground and an instant later a wall of earth sprung up under the boat--not fast enough to launch anyone inside flying, but enough to likely throw them off balance as the vessel tipped onto its side.

The figure, standing once more, growled in anger. "Imbeciles, just what on this damned earth are you trying to do?" The voice was masculine, and laced with a thick accent likely none of them recognized. He wore tattered robes, and, now that they were closer, it could be seen that what was possibly once a porcelain ANBU mask in the shape of a cat hid his face. He did not speak particularly loudly, but his voice carried in the sudden silence. "You will set off this whole forest if you are not careful." Despite the technique used a moment before, Chet would sense no ill intent from the man.

With a derisive scoff, the man turned his attention to Miyuki and their fallen savior, moving over to them carefully as he lost interest in the boat he had just toppled. He knelt beside the other figure, feeling gently around its chest before finding the bolt. Placing both hands firmly around the site, they glowed with a faint blue light, and the bolt slowly began to work its way out of the fallen man's chest. Assuming there were no physical interruptions, it would take several minutes to remove completely, given the location of the injury.

[Lan is next. =)]

Lanfaer

Solas Crua

HeadlessKoko

malavaes

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:30 am

[Chet, Xion, and Miyuki each receive +100 bonus exp!]

malavaes

HeadlessKoko

Solas Crua

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:32 pm

tab Pain was clearly from the muffled scream that escaped from the creature as Cero extracted the bolt. No matter the amount of healing it was going to be painful as the heart would kick back on a moment after the healing and began to pump blood once more. Still, the scream faded, and the creature seemed to heave upon the earth as if inhaling and exhaling rapidly. However, instead of the normal sounds of breathing there came only silence, until it raised one hand towards where it's mouth should have been, and a voice began to issue forth, carrying with it the sounds missing earlier. That did not mean the language it spoke was clearly, for it seemed both guttural and musical at once, and made zero sense. When it had finished speaking the creature put its head down in deference, clearly respectful of the man holding him.
tab

Solas Crua

HeadlessKoko

malavaes

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:12 pm
Solas Crua

HeadlessKoko

Lanfaer

User ImageUser Image

Chet didn't understand what the girl meant by saying out loud randomly the word, "cheetos". Was she referring to him? If so that spooked him a little bit due to the fact that his name was Chet and Cheetos would be a pretty fitting nickname for himself due to said fact. Yet he had never told her his- I told her my name in the last page you ******** idiot. You take forever to continue on with the stupid story and this is how you come back? Did your wife leave you again? Is that it? I'll go smack that dumb broad again like last. My word how dare you speak of me and my personal life in such a vulgar tone!

Alright so my narrator threw a hissy fit and now I'm back in business baby.
                                                          I was gone but now I'm better than ever. So when my narrator had his mid-life crisis I was riding on a gravy train with a lil blind girl which I apparently don't know is blind. I don't write this s**t he does. So I look down at the little blind girl and tell her, "You got me ******** up if you think I'm gonna let you call me Cheetos. But I respect your spunk and bravery so I'll it slide for now."
                                                          My eyes looked down at the 3 dudes getting closer to the train. Lil xion told me to stop when got near them. I didn't really feel like it though. The weird corpse chick completely ditched us back there. "You got me ******** up!" I shouted at the 3 people below us. One of them I had shot like a bad a** mother ********. "Sorry for shooting you by the way!" I added. "If any of you scrubs wanna join you better hop on cause THE GRAVY TRAIN STOPS FOR NO ONE BOOOOOOOOOOI." ******** art. And then the ******** boat got flipped. Boi I picked up my god damn arabalest and aimed it right at the mother ******** who was standing's head. "You flipped my boat you p***k!"

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:25 pm
User ImageHm... Xion wasn't expecting the boat to get flipped. Caught off guard, she tottered and tipped, almost losing her balance until she grabbed onto the rails. As the boat fell on its side, Xion hung from the rail, not quite sure about what to do. Then she heard Chet's voice beneath her as well as the image it bounced into her head. Xion decided as she casually swung her legs underneath her. When the moment was just right, she let go of the rails and dropped at the perfect angle to fall on Chet! Sure, maybe it did trigger the arbalest, but the chances of it keeping steady its aim were zero to none... probably...

Regardless of how Xion landed and what occurred because of it, Xion would greet the man who had just arrived and the man who had just revived. In an enigmatically chirpy tone, she said, "Hello. I'm Xion, this is Cheetos. We totally weren't trying to set off the entire forest, but could you tell us how just in case?". After all, it should have been obvious what Xion and Chet were trying to do, which, again, was definitely not trying to set off the entire forest.

100/100

Lanfaer

malavaes

Solas Crua

[quote="Royal Taorito]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:21 pm
User Image

n i n j u t s u | p e r f o r m e r | k i r i g a k u r e | e - r a n k | f e m a l e

c h a k r a215 // 215
    s t a m i n a 100 // 100

Miyuki watched a literal train wreck in not-so-slow motion occur as her other two 'companions' tried speeding past her and their fallen savior, only to be halted by another figure wearing similar gray robes, a cat-shaped masked concealing his face from them. She had heard a whistle just before a wall of earth shot out of the ground just under the moving boat-train, flipping it and stopping it from going any further. Just like that, their escape was ceased. But given the crazy man's shouting, he'd had every intention of continuing on without them if they couldn't magically hop into the racing vessel. That left a bad taste in Miyuki's mouth, only further souring her opinion of the man with a giant crossbow. She herself had her own share of concerning mental problems, but at least she was fairly mellow in comparison to this raving lunatic. The blind girl, Miyuki couldn't gauge any sort of opinion from her; she was hard to read, but Miyuki wasn't entirely sure if she had any idea what was going on in the first place.

The newcomer, the man in the mask, insulted them for their idiocy, and something about 'setting off the forest' before making his way carefully over to the dying figure's side. Miyuki watched as he placed his hands around the bolt, but, rather than pulling, the familiar glow of chakra coated his hands and the object slowly began working itself out, almost as if time were reversing its insertion into his flesh. Muffled screams came from the man on the receiving end; having been subjected to strikes to the heart in the past, she understood perfectly well how painful it must be. But finally the oversized arrow popped free of his chest, and relief was almost palpable in the air. The only steps now were to stop him from bleeding out, but of course she left that work to the apparent professional.

The man raised a hand to the place on his face where his mouth should have been, and spoke. It was a language Miyuki couldn't understand, but it was clear from his actions he held a sort of reverence for the masked man, which only made her wonder who he was.

In the meanwhile, the lunatic was shouting angrily at the newcomer, and waving that giant weapon around again, only to have the blind girl, who had been holding onto the rail of the boat until that point drop on top of him. She proceeded to introduce herself as Xion, and the lunatic as 'Cheetos'. A fitting name for his behavior, to be honest. Xion continued, asking what the healing man meant by setting off the forest, and how to set it off... Miyuki hoped she meant to avoid doing so, but given the actions thus far, she hoped they weren't entrusted with an answer. Because 'setting off' usually meant exploding, whether literally or figuratively as a way to describe anger. Neither sounded pleasant, and Miyuki was more interested in surviving. A notion that seemed to reflect differently in the minds of the others. To her, surviving meant siding with the ones who weren't trying to kill everything in site.

Miyuki glanced at the man trying to heal the person who saved their lives before pushing herself to her feet and stepping between the two parties. Just as carefully, she moved toward 'Cheetos' intent on taking his weapon away from him, assuming he'd dropped it. "Ahaha... Maybe we should take the crossbow away from the trigger-happy guy before he hurts someone else, yeah?" Regardless if it was in his hand still or not, she knelt down to grab it, perfectly aware he could still shoot her--at least for her there wasn't a risk of instant death if he did, just a lot of pain. She grasped it gently, pressing the bolt against the stock in further hopes of preventing him from firing and, barring any resistance, she would take it away. If there was resistance, her tendrils would once more get involved, though she would cringe if they were forced to touch him. One way or another, she was going to remove the item from his hands. It was certainly heavy, which explained the kickback the first time he shot it, but nothing she couldn't handle. "Right." She stood back up, glanced at Xion, and then turned back to the other two, bowing at her waist. If the injured man had showed great respect, then this person must be in some sort of position of power, so the best way she could think to appeal to them was to respond similarly. "Please forgive my companions' actions. We just woke up here. In fact, I don't know if any of us even know how we got here, wherever that is."

HeadlessKoko
    malavaes
    Lanfaer
    Royal Taorito

Aritaryn

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:43 pm

tab The strange man without a face didn't seem to like the reaction Chet had, what with the scrunched up look of his no-face, and the clenching of his fists. That, or he was still in pain. Both were viable options.
tab Looking over to the masked figure the figure spoke again, though this time he did so by waving his hands and gesticulating wildly. He seemed to be explaining what had happened, given the sudden punch to his sore chest and the gesture to the psycho with a crossbow. As he did, however, he gestured to the girl with the tendrils, and there his movements turned more careful, gentle, instead of sharp and short like before. At last, he bowed to the masked figure before reaching into his robe and extending a bag to the tendrilled girl's direction. A brown, leather pouch with a red drawstring, waiting for it to be taken.

Solas Crua

HeadlessKoko

malavaes

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:10 pm
User ImageScore! Xion successfully landed on Chet! Could she count this as winning a fight against Chet and gain the appropriate AC for it? Remaining seated upon the poor child, Xion looked up. She meant to look up at Miyuki's face, but being blind, she understandably missed the mark by a few inches to the left and down.

"It seems you're the favorite~" Xion praised Miyuki as she received a gift. "Congratulations!". She did notice that her question was mysteriously left unanswered. Well, maybe not so mysteriously. Xion didn't lie or say anything unacceptable as far as she was aware, but she couldn't say she was a stranger to being ignored. Generally, she took that to mean that she could do just about anything besides riding on a ship in the forest and the whole place wouldn't explode. Great!

Well, that was that. Miyuki said some good things. Xion, after congratulating Miyuki, added her own experiences to Miyuki's explanation. Speaking straight from her thoughts, she recounted, "The last thing I remember, I was in Iron Country and sick with the bug everyone was catching at the time. Now, it's suddenly really hot. Is this what all the young people call global warming?".

100/100

Lanfaer

malavaes

Solas Crua

Royal Taorito

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:34 pm
Solas Crua

HeadlessKoko

Lanfaer

User ImageUser Image

Oh dear where was I? We were aiming the big a** crossbow at the dickweeds in front of us. Dickweed number one came back to life, dickweed number 2 abandoned us and dickweed number 3 flipped my ******** BOAT!
                                                          Well did it ever cross your mind that they might have been trying to help you?
                                                          <******** that I'm gonna kill em and take their loot.

Chet had a strange feeling in his gut that the robed figure who had flipped his boat wasn't truly out to get him. People who wanted to kill you didn't hesitate to do so they just did it. Chet knew those kinds of people. It was in their eyes.
                                                          Chet couldn't see the robed figures eyes behind the mask but judging by the powers he showed there was no mistaking the fact that the individual was holding back. The boy was about to put the crossbow down when Xion fell on him. The moment his body hit the floor with the weight of xion crashing down on him his mind went back to the way it was minutes before against the large monstrosity that threatened their lives. He had no idea what had fallen on him but he wouldn't lay on the ground waiting for anyone to take advantage of his state. With his hands still grasping the large weapon, he shoved the girl off of his back and immediately aimed the weapon again at everyone in the party except now he backed away and aimed it at Xion as well. The moment the girl who had abandoned them walked towards him he lifted the crossbow high while aiming down at her. "You back the ******** up, b***h I ain't playin now. You got me ******** up!" But she didn't stop and he didn't feel like shooting anyone again the presence of the robed figure that flipped the boat. So he high tailed it out of there by making another gravy train. This time taking a much safer direction. "See ya nerds!" He shouted.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:45 am
User Image

n i n j u t s u | p e r f o r m e r | k i r i g a k u r e | e - r a n k | f e m a l e

c h a k r a215 // 215
    s t a m i n a 100 // 100

The crazy guy with the crossbow, 'Cheetos', as Xion called him, was back on his feet before Miyuki even had the chance to attempt take the weapon from him. She quickly held her hands up as the arbalest was leveled at her, expecting him to shoot anyway. While she wasn't particularly concerned beyond the pain it would cause, it didn't mean she wanted to go through it. Not unlike the man who was shot in the heart, she would be fine so long as he didn't hit her in the heart. That was one of few advantages of the curse she bore. Though the tendrils did seem much more manageable than they had in her memory. Of course, the majority of her memory was still missing.

After a brief exchange of vulgar words that made Miyuki frown, she watched in silence as 'Cheetos' hopped into his weird boat and took off, a spray of brown liquid propelling it away from them. There she stood for a good long moment before slowly dropping her hands and turning to deliver her apology as originally intended. Neither responded to her, but instead the injured man spoke once more in a foreign tongue. Though she couldn't understand him, his angry gestures in the direction 'Cheetos' disappeared and then softer motions when pointing toward her explained that the man was telling his healer what happened. With a bow to the masked man, he pulled a leather pouch from his robes and held it toward her. Miyuki glanced at Xion in confusion, unsure if it was actually meant for her, but remembered the pale-haired girl couldn't actually see her. Stepping forward, she gingerly took the pouch.

Xion spoke, seemingly aware of the gift Miyuki received somehow, congratulating her. She then added her own two cents to Miyuki's poor explanation of their situation by describing the last thing she remembered. She was from the Iron Country, there was a disease going around, and then suddenly it was really hot. Miyuki couldn't honestly provide much more. "I'm from Kirigakure, but... that's about all I know." Her memory had always been shoddy at best but this was a new low for her. She knew her name, who she was, what she was, and where she was from. She had hazy visions of people without faces. Maybe she just needed more time. Miyuki looked back at the strangers. "I don't suppose you could help us?"

As she finished speaking, she carefully pulled the red string on the bag to untie it and glanced down to see what was inside.

HeadlessKoko
    malavaes
    Lanfaer
    Royal Taorito

Aritaryn

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:09 pm

[Lan will post for Mal.]

"Tch..." The derisive sound came quietly from the masked man, and he finally pushed himself to his feet, the healing process complete for the moment. It seemed directed at no one particular person, but rather the situation in general. Nonetheless, he turned to face the two remaining females. "This is not a friendly world. And it is not the world you left behind. If he does not realize that soon, he will only find his grave out there." He sighed, and briefly spoke in a foreign tongue under his breath before continuing. "As for your question from before, girl... Xion." Pointing to a nearby tree, one that bore fruit, he explained, "The fruit these metal trees bear are explosive, and only the most skilled hands can remove them without exploding. To get an idea of how easily it happens. I fear that too much noise could cause them to rupture. I am already amazed that this one's ritual did not set them off."

The masked man let his hand fall back to his side and turned his attention to the pair of girls, and more specifically at Miyuki, since the other was blind. However, like Xion, his gaze, though no not visible, seemed almost slightly off of the pink-haired girl. "Thank you for saving this civilian. While the situation could have been avoided, he could have been left for dead. And should have, but his kind have two hearts." Again he pointed, this time in a south-eastern direction without a glance toward it. "Some distance that way you will find a great cavern, inside of which are the ruins of an old outpost. There may still be something of use to you there, but I do not know if it is still unoccupied. The cave leads underneath this island, at the end of which you will find a metal gate made of three horizontal panels. You must knock in this pattern." He raised his fist to head height. "One." The hand dropped to chest height. "Two, three." Finally, reaching down a bit, he finished, "Four."

Standing straight once more, the man crossed his arms behind his back. "While I would advise you leave this place quickly, do not run headlong into danger like your...companion. Help will find you once you arrived, and I ask that you do not react with hostility if you wish to ever leave this place. In the meanwhile, I am sure you have many questions, so please ask them now." While he sounded cordial enough, and was offering to help where he could, the man's tone spoke volumes of how little he wanted to be there. Still, he waited in silence for anything they might have.

Lanfaer

Solas Crua

HeadlessKoko

malavaes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:18 pm
User Image

c h a k r a215 // 215
    s t a m i n a 100 // 100

The masked man spoke up again, distracting Miyuki from the bag in her hands for the moment. He answered Xion's earlier question regarding the forest, explaining that the fruit the trees bore were volatile, and very much so. Just a touch could cause them to explode. Miyuki didn't want to be on the receiving end of that explosion, especially given how close some were to each other. She definitely understood the importance of not setting them off. She glanced warily in the direction 'Cheetos' had vanished, but there didn't seem to be any repercussions so far. That aside, the man had little interest in stopping him.

He turned his 'gaze' toward Miyuki, but she couldn't help noticing he wasn't really looking at her, not unlike how Xion had a moment before. Was he also blind? He thanked her for helping his companion--apparently whatever species the pale-skinned, faceless creature was had two hearts, something that she could relate to--and gestured to the... south? No, further from the sun. Southeast? There was apparently a cavern somewhere in that direction that was home to an outpost. Abandoned, by the sounds of it, but still standing. It lead under the island they were apparently on, and to a place where they could find a friend.

Miyuki intently watched the man provide the pattern that was necessary, but grimaced in doubt. As simple as the pattern was, she had never been able to trust her memory. Random chunks of her past always seemed to break off into the void at inconvenient times. Shown by the fact she could hardly remember anything from before waking there. If it weren't for the fact she herself was aware of this trait in her, she may have panicked when she woke up. At the same time, those memories occasionally drifted back at equally inconvenient moments, leaving a puzzle where a painting should have been.

Speaking of, oh right, she had a bag with her. Maybe there was something useful inside... Yes! There was a small leather-bound journal inside, completely empty. It seemed she had a bit of luck there, though what made her think to look was beyond her. Ruffling around a moment longer, she found a pencil, too, and quickly jotted down the pattern before she could forget it, marking it simply as 'outpost gate puzzle'. She made three sections and put dots with the spots the masked man had 'tapped'

He had asked for questions, but it was hard to know what to ask when you weren't even sure-- "Where are we, anyway? And... how did we get here?" Standard questions, but they could provide helpful answers.

HeadlessKoko
    Lanfaer
    Royal Taorito

Aritaryn

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:52 pm
User ImageXion seemed happy to receive an answer as she smiled and nodded at Cero once given an explanation for the fruits. For the rest of his explanation, the young girl chose to rock back and forth on her feet. She looked like she should be humming, but she was silent, listening with great care. Although, she showed no visible signs of attention, not even the slightest tilt of her head in the direction of the cavern or any indicator that she was keeping track of where Cero knocked.

However, after Miyuki spoke, Xion also piped in with her own question, "I'm sorry sir, but you didn't tell us your name~ Do you also have two hearts? Is this something common in this neck of the woods?". Yes, very important questions. Definitely not the most random but still relevant questions that Xion could think of at the spur of the moment.

100/100

Lanfaer

Solas Crua

Royal Taorito

________ Well of Brilliance ► Ancient Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items