magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:23 am
User Image

Liliya Yuliovna Volkov ll Mystic ll Doton :: Suiton ll Former Priestess :: D-Rank Channeler ll Shōton

The medical abomination sat in place silently as the spirit wandered away from her. It was a comfortable silence, one she might have enjoyed back in the monastery. She was patient in this silence despite the spirits erratic agitation over its thoughts. However Innocence would respond to her offer of friendship the girl would accept it. Her feline ears perked up as the spirit finished its internal musings. She had never stopped to consider how pure the world might have been after she was crystallized. 'A world without humans... how pleasant.' She thought idly, wondering perhaps if such a state might be re-purposed without enough power. "Yes. I-It shouldn't be long... It only took... uh..? A second from awakening before I was subjected to mankind's b-bile." She mumbled quietly thinking back to the jackass who decided to attack her the moment she broke out of her crystal prison. However that was neither here nor there. She was relatively safe within the lumbering titan from what she had seen since arriving the first time.

She had gotten lost in her own thoughts when Innocence spoke once more. Her body went stiff and even more so than usual she was suddenly uncomfortable in her own skin. If ever there was a more obvious 'deer caught in the headlights' look than the one Liliya was sporting at the mention of a pact. A pact was something that had only been whispered about at the monastery. She was a spirit healer, she was no spirit master. Yet here she was being offered the chance of a lifetime. What her religion would consider a demigod was offering someone like her such a meaningful bond. The small cut held be even smaller hands was perhaps the most beautiful crystal the cat had ever seen, and that was saying something considering she was at least 10% crystal. Innocence was laying her heart bare by making such a request. Asking the world of Liliya and knowing the foolishness in its feasibility. She felt for the spirit. Being trapped forever in one place unable to leave it no matter how much she might want to. It was deeply personal, she made no attempt to use her status as a tool to convince her. She was only asking for a helping hand because she was a person needed it. She stepped up to the small spirit, placing her hands around on top of theirs. "O-of course I shall help Innocence, wha-what kind of priestess would I be... If I went back on my word?" She said softly, like a mother comforting a scared child. She wasn't accepting this pact just out of the kindness of her own heart nonono... A spirit such as Innocence might just be the kind of being that could fulfill Liliya's single want. Or at the very least she may have a lead on such a fantastical death. "I, Li-Liliya Yuliovna Volkov, here by surrender myself. I lay my soul b-bare so that we might force a bond of chain. A chain to hold each party to their duty. My body your tool to use in the mortal coil. A v-vessel that might spread the Innocence of life. That might c-correct humanities folly of sin." The cat stared deeply into the spirits space like eyes, embracing the void that Innocence carried. A being void of all the worlds evils. A void she wished to spread across the skys so no more might suffer.

Chakra Pool:: [300 //300]
Stamina Pool:: [150 //150]

Quote "Second is the door of forgetting. Some wounds are too deep to heal, or too deep to heal quickly. In addition, many memories are simply painful, and there is no healing to be done. The saying 'time heals all wounds' is false. Time heals most wounds. The rest are hidden behind this door.” :: Patrick Rothfuss

Liliya's Theme half•alive - still feel

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:26 pm
User Image
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||
tab Innocence listened solemnly as Liliya finished, and she nodded once.
tab Then the sun fell to earth and all was white.
tab The light began to fade, but it brought no solace. Instead of the world she had been in she was out amongst the stars, with pinpricks of light far beyond her reach expanding farther than she could perceive. There was silence, a lack of noise that stilled even the beatings of her heart and the roar of blood within her ears. All about her these pricks of light danced, moved, waved, until a softness filled her heart. A light, pure, innocent, lacking in anything but a pure love and understanding that seemed to accept nothing else, in fact rejecting every other possibility from its existence. The light was not something she saw, nor heard, nor tasted, nor perceived in any other physical manner, but felt as a warm, gentle embrace of her spirit. As it did the voice of Innocence came to her, even as soft white lines spread across her right hand and encircled her ring finger, the human symbol for marriage and bonding. "I will be with you forever, Liliya," she began, her whisper a kiss stolen across her cheek, the warmth of a mother's womb. "Until such a time as you grow beyond me, I will be with you. Even then, I am a part of you, and you a part of me. Together, we will return this world to the days of old, where men, women, children, and the entities of creation worked as one, towards a greater good."
tab As the lights began to fade away, as the sounds of Usu'vurik began to return, the voice continued. "I am called Chiara, the Blind, for I see but cannot understand the darkness around me. I reject it. Around you are the lights of those Innocents who are cast into a sea of shadows, and you? You are the beacon that will bind them, guide them to a light that others forget exists."
tab The world came back into perspective as the lights and darkness faded, leaving her atop the great living fortress, but no longer in a land of fire and death. Instead the giant beast stood before a sea of grass and hills that spread as far as the eyes could see, towards a horizon that refracted the light into a prism of pure beauty. The little girl was gone, only her footprints in the grass at her feet atop the great titan to show she had been there. "Once known as Kusagakure, within the Land of Grass, it years for a simpler time. I task you, my young friend, to help those in need. IF you wish to accept your journey begins here."

magcookie

Name: Chiara the Blind
Alias: Innocence, Mother of Purity, The Little Sister
Portfolio: Innocence, Unknowing Purity
Element: Wind and Water
Description: A young girl. See image.
Personality:
tab • Trusting
tab • Innocent
tab • Stubborn
tab • Afraid
Totem: Rejection
tab tab Requirements: Protect the Innocent, reject corruption, destroy that which breaks innocence.
tab tab Abilities: Rejection

???

Totem Count:
Description: (What it looks like, and what is required for it to work)
Effect: (What happens that the players need to know)

Contract Bylaws:
• Maintain Innocence, and never be corrupted
• Never hurt others unless they deserve it
• Must only drink water
• Cannot imbibe anything else knowingly
• Never swear
• Never leave Children or those who are innocent to suffer.
tab Agreements:
tab tab • ???
tab Punishments:
tab tab • ???

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:14 am
User Image

Liliya Yuliovna Volkov ll Mystic ll Doton :: Suiton ll Servant of Innocence :: D-Rank Channeler ll Shōton

It was at the same time just like what happened with the irregular entity from earlier but at the same time it was nothing like it. Like the final moments on the event horizon everything was moving at lightning speed. The sun fell down from the sky, blanketing the titian's back in a pale white. The world around her fell away into nothing as she floated closer to the black holes epicenter. The white light faded from her vision like streaks stretching across space before fading into nothing put empty black. It was not the comfort of nothing that she so sought but something akin to lacking. It was like her lungs could not take in air, as if air did not exist as a concept where they were. Her eyes could not process what it was perceiving due to the only source of light being stray wavelengths of light from far off stars. It was like she was drowning. It reminded her of the concept of outer space. Was this what Innocence held around herself like a veil? Was she hold the fabric of space as a shawl to slip past the worlds evils? Such a pitiful existence, yet it held beauty that Liliya struggled to process. It was among this musing that the stray rays of light began taking shape before her spirit. She had no way of perceiving this light beyond a feeling in her chest, in her spirit.

Her skin felt warm as the contract was accepted by the spirit Innocence, a band of white warped against her ring finger. To someone unknowing it would look like a tan line existing from ones wedding band. The physical manifestation of the spirit's trust. Granted with a soft kiss against her gem encrusted cheek. The priestess' feline eyes shuttered close as she allowed her being to be veiled under the warmth Innocence brought to her weary soul. Her body began absorbing the embrace of the spirit now known to be "Chiara" as she was returned to the mortal coil, cast from the abyssal sea of Chiara's veil. It was like she was being awoken once again in the primal landscape that now covered the world. This time however there wasn't a brute threatening to curb stomp her for existing, so this was a net positive. The warm remained in her bosom yet when her eyes opened once again the familiar spirit was no longer in front of her. It was distressing to her feline instincts to suddenly be alone on the physical plane. 'Ah that isn't right I still have Usu'vurik With me physically. Chiara is now within this cobbled together soul.' She thought softly, calming her rapidly beating heart. "I do hope you will get along with Snowflake, my dear Innocence." She whispered softly, referring to the large cat who lived on within Liliya. The first soul she was bonded with, forcefully and without consent. She stared down at the new alteration to her body, the band around her finger that served as proof of a union she had consented with. "So this is where my service to the world begins. Kusagakure..." She mumbled, gazing out across the expansive grasslands her walking Titian now stood over.

A tiny mew of nervousness escaped her lips. It was it a great task she accepted, how one scardy cat was going to change the world was beyond her... but if the kind spirit saw the potential in her she would attempt to live up to it. "O' Usu'vurik... I thank you for transporting my person to this land." She called out to the titan, still unsure if it could even perceive such tiny sound waves like she was able to produce. If a being this size had the ability to hear would it not require a louder voice to reach it? Either way she was determined to make her thanks known to the beast, placing both of her hands down onto its moss covered body. The next words she spoke where not a human tongue. From deep within the reassesses of her soul she called upon her innate ability to commune with the spirits of all things. To a human her voice would be grating to the ears, unpleasant and wrong. To a spiritual being it would come out in whatever they perceived informational langue in. [PA Gospel, activated!] "Û̶̢s̶̨̏ù̷̫'̷͇͋v̵̤̍ǔ̸ͅr̶̎ͅî̷͇k̸͙̽.̵͙͛ ̷̩̎I̴̼̐ ̶̻͂t̷͕̋h̶͙͑a̶̪̔ṉ̸̂k̶̲͆ ̸̮̏y̵͕̋o̴̹͝u̵̥͊ ̵̪͑f̶̛̥ó̴͙r̸͔͑ ̶̧̿s̵̺̕h̶̼̕i̵̼̓e̸̲͝l̵͓͋d̶̡̿ï̵̟ñ̴̘g̸̰̿ ̸̭͘Ḭ̴̀n̵̻̊n̷̩͝o̴̫̚c̵̠̾e̵̯̐n̶͙̓c̸͈̾e̷̛̹ ̷͈̇f̸̖̐ṟ̶͠o̷͛͜m̷̙̍ ̴̝̚t̸̹̔h̷̦̋i̵̻̿s̵̻͛ ̷͓̓w̵̛͔o̸̼͗ȑ̴͓ľ̶̢d̸̳̒ ̴̲̾ú̴͔n̶̙̄t̷̼͝i̶͖̓l̵̢̎ ̵̮̒ô̸͈u̴͎͌r̶̟̃ ̵̜̈́f̷̟͆a̴̜͝t̵͙̃e̴̺͝d̷̹͌ ̸̝́m̵͔͛è̴̥e̶͓͘t̷̜̿i̷̦̾n̶̜͂g̷̙̈.̴̙͆ ̸̞̌Ĩ̵̫ ̷̨̏s̷̝͑w̷͎̅e̶̜̍ḁ̷̾ŕ̸̠ ̸̘̕t̵̛̞o̷̡̐ ̶͓̿c̴͔͝a̵͈͑ṟ̶́r̴͍͝ỹ̶͕ ̶̢̌ǫ̴̇n̶̖̏ ̷̤̆ă̷̙s̶̥͊ ̶̯̂t̷̯́h̷̨́ả̵͉t̸̩̍ ̶̱̀s̷͕̈́h̷̹́i̸̺͑e̴̱͛l̴̉ͅd̷͈̓i̴̪̅n̶̩͘g̶͉̓ ̴̼͋v̴̙̍e̴̡͌i̶͍̋ḽ̷̀ ̸̼̍i̴̺̿n̴͎̊ ̷̘̂y̶̰̚o̴̞̎u̶̦͌r̷͎̅ ̴͐ͅs̸͎̿t̸̘̐e̵̱͝a̸̧̎ḋ̵͈.̷̞̀ ̷̪̓I̷͚̕f̵͒͜ ̵̭̎ë̷͖́v̸̢̂e̴̠͛r̵͗͜ ̴̞͗y̸͖̓ő̸̥ụ̷́ ̴͈̓ŕ̴̟e̵̲͋q̷̭̈́ú̷̼i̶̮̐r̸̝͘è̷̦ ̸̹̽m̸͙̓y̸̟͊ ̵̠̈́ạ̷̽i̵͉͛d̴͓͌ ̸̨̍y̸̥͋o̸̢͒ù̶̧ ̶̼̅n̷̨̂e̶͖̐e̴͙̿d̸̦̅ ̸͔͘o̸̤̕n̷͎̓l̷̪͗y̶̛̥ ̸̢̇ȃ̸̻s̸̨̒k̴͠ͅ ̵̘͌a̵͎̽n̶̳͌d̶̑ͅ ̷̳͘I̶̭͝ ̶̬̕ṣ̶͝ĥ̸͜a̴̐͜l̷̎ͅl̵̙̊ ̸͇̀r̵̝͑ë̶̟́ț̴̂û̴̧r̶̗̒n̸̳̍ ̷̲͝y̴̩͛ō̸̤ǔ̴̥ ̶̳͝t̶̺̕o̸̞̓ ̷̲̈́y̶̮̾o̷̺͝u̶͑͜r̷͍̎ ̸̛̬p̴̺̾e̶̬̓ā̷̦c̸̢̈e̵͙̕.̵͍̓" She owed a great deal to the titan, if it contained intelligence she hoped her spiritual speak would bypass any physical boundaries between them.

[ooc: yooyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoooo does this mean my Call From Beyond PA will now be the voice of Innocence rather than whispers on the wind?]

Chakra Pool:: [300 //300]
Stamina Pool:: [150 //150]

Quote "Second is the door of forgetting. Some wounds are too deep to heal, or too deep to heal quickly. In addition, many memories are simply painful, and there is no healing to be done. The saying 'time heals all wounds' is false. Time heals most wounds. The rest are hidden behind this door.” :: Patrick Rothfuss

Liliya's Theme half•alive - still feel

Lanfaer

________ Well of Brilliance ► Ancient Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas