[火] The Ash Sea|| Valley of the End Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:00 pm
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||
tab The mechanical beast makes a sound mimicking that of a roar through a series of louder whirls and clicks. Its soulless yellow eyes glow brightly like flashlights, following the movements of Miyuki as she runs around the side of the fortress with Xion in tow. Neither hear any further sound from it, for it makes no attempt to chase after the two girls. It simply stalks back and forth across the entrance it guards, looking very much like the feline it is modeled to look like.
tab There is not much to see around the side of the fortress. There are several windows, all too high up for either to reach by themselves, although one could potentially be boosted up high enough to peak a look inside. It would do little good, however. Each window is tinted almost black and covered by barbed wire on the outside, preventing either looking inside or entry. The one exception is the second window. That one is broken, with a hole ripped through the wire large enough for either girl to squeeze through.

Solas Crua

HeadlessKoko

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:21 pm
User Image"Should we? Xion harmlessly asked Miyuki in answer to her suggestion. However, she offered no resistance. The blind maid knew well the disadvantages that her handicap entailed, and one of the best ways to cope with it was to go with the flooooow. She willingly ran in the direction Miyuki pulled her, keeping pace as the pair reached the side of the fortress. Behind her, using the echoes created by her own footsteps, Xion could hear that the guardian was not chasing after them. What a polite and dutiful guard, whatever gender it was.

The guard was sort of interesting. The fortress, on the other hand, was very... not. The outside of the fortress appeared to be inconveniently impassable except for one window, but that was it. Stilling her heavy breaths, the result of running, as quickly as possible, Xion remained quiet as she tried to hear some sort of clue about what may lay within the fortress.

Solas Crua

BlackJack1995

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Aritaryn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:33 am
User Image
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ M i y u k i F u j i m o t o
                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

n i n j u t s u | p e r f o r m e r | k i r i g a k u r e | e - r a n k | f e m a l e

c h a k r a215 // 215
    s t a m i n a 100 // 100

x" Hanasanai de | Gyutto te wo nigitteite | Anata to futari tsuzuku to itte "

Much to Miyuki's surprise--and relief--the creature didn't appear to follow them around the side of the fortress in her desperate attempt to put some distance between them and it. She had fully expected the thing to catch up with them and tear them apart, but evidently it wasn't interested in them. Though to be honest, if it was as old as this place looked, maybe it couldn't chase them. But that was being a bit too hopeful, she felt.

Along the side of the fortress, there were no other doors. However, a series of windows were carved out about ten or so feet above them. All but one were covered in what looked to be barbed wire, something that would tear them to ribbons if they tried to deal with it. However, the second window in appeared to be devoid enough of the sharp steel that they could potentially slip through. The only problem was that the window was so high up and, well, neither of them were particularly tall. Plus there was the fact Xion was blind to consider.

Actually, getting up there wasn't an issue at all, given Miyuki's...unique abilities.

Xion, behind her, fell quiet, having caught her breath once more in favor of listening for danger. Given her lack of a reaction, Miyuki assumed the coast was still clear, but she didn't want to risk standing around too long in case the metal monster changed its mind. Or started to patrol and caught them trying to climb inside. That was her best guess, anyway, that it was trying to stop them from getting into the building, and not doing a great job of doing so.

Miyuki took a couple of steps back to give herself a better view of the window. The problem was finding something to grab onto to lever herself and Xion up. Her tendrils could carry approximately twice her weight, and Xion was almost definitely lighter than she was. If she'd been able to carry that man earlier, the smaller girl shouldn't be an issue. On closer inspection, not all of the wire was gone from the window, and the hole was only just big enough to fit them. Meaning the sharp substance was her only real choice to grab. It might hurt, but she had faced worse and her tendrils would be fine in the long run. "I'm going to grab you," she explained briefly, "and lift both of us up to a window. There's some barbed wire, but I'll do my best to help you avoid it." As she spoke, strand after strand of black tendrils pressed through the edge of her gauntlet and carefully wrapped about Xion's torso, just so she had a firm grip on the blind girl. Assuming no resistance, Miyuki held her close--though it took everything she had not to cringe away from the contact--and snaked tendrils from her other arm up to the window. She had to be fast, or risk the wires breaking under their weight. Taking another step back to pull the tendrils taut, and then another to strain them, she retracted them and flung herself upwards.

If everything went according to plan, she would toss Xion through the opening, unwrapping the tendrils slowly in case there was a large drop on the other side. As for herself she hit the windowsill with her gut, winding her slightly but otherwise bringing another wave of relief that she had made it. Once she was sure Xion was safely on the ground, her threads retreated back into her and she hauled herself the rest of the way through the window, dropping down if necessary to reach the floor. Carefully, she closed her right fist, rubbing her arm as the black things beneath her skin writhed in pain from both the strain and the wire. Pain wasn't anything new to her, given her recklessness, but it still hurt. Regardless, she turned to Xion to make sure the other girl hadn't gotten injured. "Are you alright?" she asked softly, in case there were other dangers about.

" Tsunaida sono te wa atatakakute | Yasashikatta "

HeadlessKoko
    BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:59 pm
User ImageThis felt like a no questions asked moment, so Xion asked no questions and continued to go with the floooooooooooow. Although, Miyuki would find her job made much easier when Xion ran through a few hand seals and then suddenly turned into a standard issue kunai. Miyuki would, presumably, continue with the original plan--throw Xion in before hefting herself in--but with much less effort.

Xion kunai-ed into the room like a kunai would. Ignorant of the pains Miyuki had gone through to bring her into this room, Xion nonchalantly took her time taking in her surroundings. When Miyuki asked if she was alright, a mouth formed on the flat of the blade to whisper back, "Peachy~ Or should I say knife-y? And you? Your breathing sounds out of shape~ Like a... wibbly rhombus."

Solas Crua

BlackJack1995

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:03 pm
_______________The Narrator Whispers...Miyuki... ||
tab You appear to have entered what used to be an office. The walls are lined with shelves, some containing dust-covered books. In a corner lies a desk, presumably where those who once lived here did their work. The fountain pen sitting next to the kunai knife that is Xion indicates that writing was a part of it. Against the wall, underneath the window you entered through, is a dirty old couch with a coffee table high enough for either of you two to fit under sitting right in front of it. Other than these few pieces of furniture, the room remains wholly undecorated. There appears to be nothing of value.
tab There are two doors in the room. One of them, which is already wide open, leads to a hallway that, from its placement, could easily be inferred leads into the main room and, thus, the entrance of the fortress. The other one, which lies next to the desk Xion i stuck in, remains closed. The door appears not to have a lock.
tab Before long, you can hear the familiar sounds of the cat-like mechanical creature making its way closer towards your location.
Solas Crua

_______________The Narrator Whispers...Xion... ||
tab In the form of a kunai, you land with the edge stabbing into the desk in the corner of the room. By the time Miyuki lands on the floor next to you, you can very clearly hear the sound of the guard from earlier rushing through the fortress to reach your room, knocking things over as it goes. It seems to be having some difficulty tracking the two of you though for it sounds as if it is searching through every room on the way to your own, giving you time to either leave or hide. It appears your "sight" will be quite helpful in this instance. Of the two doors in the room, it is obvious to you which one that the beast would be entering through the open door, so you have little time to make a decision.
HeadlessKoko

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:32 am
User Image

n i n j u t s u | p e r f o r m e r | k i r i g a k u r e | e - r a n k | f e m a l e

c h a k r a215 // 215
    s t a m i n a 100 // 100

It was a bit hard to see in the darkness of the room beyond the window, but enough light filtered from outside to make out a large desk and high backed chair, along with a quill and old parchments on said desk, that signified some sort of important study space. Or at least Miyuki assumed it was important, being an office-like place in general. Shelves covered in ancient books lined the walls. Likewise, a low couch below the window would have provided a safe place to drop to, and a coffee table were about the only other objects to decorate the room. It was entirely possible something had picked the place clean long before the pair of them arrived there, though how they could have with that guardian was beyond her.

Speaking of the mechanical beast, hearing it stampede its way back into the building, Miyuki glanced toward an open doorway that led out into what appeared to be main hall of the fortress, which would have sat just beyond the doors she'd originally intended on coming through, as well as the twisted figure and the lonely boy she'd seen. She was still curious about that, but for the moment it didn't appear that there was anything that she could do for them, especially when she couldn't see them anymore. Maybe they were just ghosts, or a vision of the passed. Although she wasn't sure why only she saw it.

Actually, that made perfect sense, given her companion was blind.

Regardless, she didn't really have the time to ponder on it. She had to find a way to lose the tail they had or risk getting munched on. "I'm fine," Miyuki finally responded to Xion, unfazed, evidently by being called a 'wibbly rhombus'. "But I don't think we're safe yet." Using several tendrils, the rose-haired girl pushed the door that led to the entrance hall closed as quickly but quietly as possible. Retrieving Xion, who had evidently transformed into a kunai, seeing as it was speaking to her, she made for the door beside the desk in an effort to get away. There was no way something the size of a horse was going to fit easily through the doorways but where there was a will, there was a way, and if that thing was meant to protect this place, it would find a way. Assuming that the door could be opened and didn't lead straight back into the main hall somehow, it was that direction Miyuki would hurry down.

HeadlessKoko
    BlackJack1995

Aritaryn

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:45 pm
_______________The Narrator Whispers... Miyuki and Xion ||
tab Miyuki was one-hundred percent correct. The two of you are in no way safe yet. You run down a narrow corridor, the stone walls lined with pale yellow lights that guide your way. This place has electricity? You hear the beast enter the room you just left, and all grows quiet as it searches through it. By the time you reach another door leading into a different room, however, you can hear it slamming its body against the door behind you in an attempt to continue chasing after you. Upon entering the room you can hear it still hasn't broken through that door,though it won't keep the beast at bay for long.
tab Unlike the cramped space of the study you just left, this one is much larger. So large you could walk in a straight line for several minutes and not reach the end. It is also quite dark. The lights on the ceiling are shattered, the floor below covered in broken glass. There is truly no light in this room which might make it difficult for someone like Miyuki to get around, however Xion might have better luck thanks to her 'sight'.
tab The rest of the room is littered with machines, desks, and filing cabinets of varying sizes, providing an ample amount of hiding places for you. Papers and folders, all with writing, are scattered everywhere. Perhaps if the two of you were to explore this room and these machines further you would find some sort of clue as to what the purpose of this facility once was. However, you would have to do it quickly. Only a few minutes after entering the room you can hear the beast behind you roar in triumph as it breaks through the door blocking it. Now its metal footsteps echo louder and louder against the stone floor of the hallway as it makes its way down the hallway towards you. However, for some reason, it is no longer sprinting. Every few steps it runs forward, its footsteps halt before it continues on its way. If you were to listen closely, you might hear the sound of glass presumably being crushed between its mighty jaws.
tab Still, it is only a matter of time before the beast reaches you, and that door might as well not be considered an obstacle to it.

Solas Crua

HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:57 am
User Image

c h a k r a215 // 215
    s t a m i n a 100 // 100

It was strange, Miyuki thought vaguely as she traversed down the hall in her escape from the mechanical tiger, that there were lights on there but not in the room she had entered. But then again she hadn't bothered looking for a light switch, so there could well have been electricity working in that room too. But there wasn't exactly a chance to explore that. She was grateful for the light regardless, and didn't think too much on it until she reached the door at the far end of the corridor. As she did, the beast behind her slammed into the door, trying to break it open, speeding up her pace slightly. She hurried through into the new room and spent about three seconds observing her surroundings before figuring out her next step.

She needed to stop that thing from getting to her. The room was full of machines and computers, as well as desks with chairs, and incredibly dark, especially after pushing the door shut. But maybe that thing couldn't see well either. Then again, it was a machine so she wasn't sure it could see at all. The first thing that came to mind was to block the entrance. The desks looked heavy enough to keep it at bay at least for a little while, but she wasn't sure she herself could move them. Regardless, she needed to try. A large number of tendrils snaked out from her gauntlets, grasping the nearest desk in whatever way she could wrap them. She didn't have much in the way of physical strength, but the tendrils had enough to pull about twice her weight. So, assuming that the desk wasn't bolted to the floor, she would try to drag it in front of the door. If it was still out of their weight range, she would briefly try to push the desk to get it to move. If all else failed, she would drag a bunch of chairs or filing cabinets in front of the door, propping them to work against anything pushing on the door. From there, she made her way carefully but quickly through the dark room.

Miyuki had never been particularly technologically literate. Or at least, she couldn't recall ever being. She knew how to use a computer, but the majority of machines here seemed to be beyond her comprehension, not with the time she had to look at them.

She could hear the sound of glass shattering vaguely beyond the crushing of glass beneath her own feet--was the monster destroying the lights in the hall? But why? Maybe it didn't like the light? In which case she--they; she forgot for a moment about the silent Xion--were in more danger. Either that or it was intelligent enough to know that she couldn't see in the dark. Ahh, if only she had a fire heart. Then light wouldn't be an issue.

For now, though, all she had was water, which could still prove useful, maybe.

Miyuki made her way to the far side of the room, which itself took several minutes given the sheer size of the place, and, assuming nothing else caught her attention, she searched for a door to get out. Should there be none, she would duck behind nearby machines or desks to observe the beast instead.

HeadlessKoko
    BlackJack1995

Aritaryn

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:03 am
User ImageFrom kunai to human, Xion transformed. There was a brief moment when her hand was wrapped around Miyuki's, but she didn't keep it there for long, slipping it out to pull out her walking stick. Unlike Miyuki, she had no answer to why the beast outside was cracking glass. Obviously, the idea of lightbulbs didn't cross the blind girl's mind. Even now, she wouldn't have noticed that the room was too dark for a normal person to see if it hadn't been for Miyuki's searching stumbles and the quickening of her already racing pulse.

There was a giant mechanical contraption chasing after them, right? The question had to be asked because Xion didn't seem affected by it at all. She smiled neatly, unperturbed by the incoming mass of metal. What to do in here? There was nothing interesting or important in this research laboratory. Of course, this was "nothing interesting or important" in Xion logic. Being blind, writing, computer monitors, and even a light switch didn't register as noteworthy in her mind. An exit or a door? Now that was important. Could she feel one?

While Miyuki pushed desks to form a barricade, Xion pulled her cane out and tapped it on the ground in front of her as she walked forwards and away from the door. The tapping sound bounced around the room, and gave her a rhythmic vision of her surroundings.

With the light tapping, she could faintly sense what might be a door, which prompted her to all but beat her walking cane on the floor for a louder sound. There, much better and clearer. She could make out for certain a door on the side of the room opposite of their entrance. It was a couple minutes away, but what did that length matter? It wasn't like they would die by just being in the same room as the mechanical. The mechanical beast would have to traverse the same distance to reach that door.

Oh yeah, there were things in the way and Miyuki wasn't blind like Xion. Miyuki also wasn't a bull. It would have been awfully convenient if she was, but alas. There would be no charging straight through a bunch of abandoned, convenient waist-high cover.

However, that was if they were going to run. There were two more options: hide and fight. Miyuki should have realized by now with all her stumbling that that this room was basically an obstacle course in the dark.

Oh right. People needed light to see. If the monster was breaking glass in the hallway where Miyuki could see, then there should be a light switch around here. Xion took in a deep, steady breath, and then screamed as loud as she could to get the clearest view of the room possible. Hopefully, this would reveal to Xion something she could assume was a light switch, which she would then approach and press with all due haste.

Solas Crua

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:13 pm
_______________The Narrator Whispers... Miyuki ||
tab You have much difficulty making your way through the pitch black room, or at least you would have if not for Xion being there with you leading the way. You don't really make it all that far, however. The desk you used to block the door proves not to have been of much help. After approximately a minute of slamming against the door, everything goes silent for a moment. Suddenly, the door is blasted into several million pieces, the desk blown straight at you from the force of whatever it did to cause such a thing. You may have time to jump into a hiding place before the creature steps through the cloud of dust, and the very dim light that is suddenly flickering above your head might just make things easier on you.
tab You also notice soon enough, that the many large machines and computers around the room have suddenly turned on as well as the lights, courtesy of Xion.

Solas Crua

_______________The Narrator Whispers... Xion ||
tab After much wasted time of you and Miyuki attempting to step through to the other side of the room, you eventually have a large switch off to the side revealed to you. It is against the wall, right behind a large desk here presumably the main person in charge of this facility sat.
tab You flip the switch, and immediately the door you two just entered the room from is blasted open by the mechanical beast you flee. You have just enough time to hide, and thanks to your hearing you can see panels on the beast's back closing up as the canon used to 'open' the door is concealed in its back, sparks of electricity still spitting out of it.
tab Of course, you don't see the results of the switch you just flipped. Because you're blind.

HeadlessKoko

BlackJack1995

Aritaryn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:26 am
User Image

c h a k r a215 // 215
    s t a m i n a 100 // 100

Xion becoming human again came as a small surprise to the forgetful Miyuki, and at the same time the blind girl took her hand in the flesh form Miyuki withdrew with the same amount of nervousness that she had shown previously when interacting with others physically. Her aversion, apparently, acted that quickly.

With the desk moved successfully, the rose-haired girl started her journey through the pitch black room, doing her best to make sure Xion didn't get too far behind. Of course, all she really had to go off of was the tapping of her cane. So the going was slow. However, she nearly leaped out of her skin when a scream, one from the top of the lungs, pierced through the moderate silence. Miyuki whirled to face Xion to see nothing but darkness, leaving her to only wonder if her companion was ok. "...Xion...?"

The lights came on in the room not a moment after the name left her lips, and she got a good view of the space for the first time. Although the light was dim, she had to blink several times to adjust her eyes. Regardless, they were in a massive room full of machines and computers. A variety of desks, chairs, and filing cabinets also littered the place. All of it kicked on with the power. But that was about the extent she got to admire any of it. The door she had put effort into blocking blasted open, and she was forced to duck down behind the closest desk, leaving Xion to, hopefully, do the same.

Unsure of its hearing, Miyuki moved as silently as she could from one desk to another, doing her best to stay hidden. From what little she actually could remember from her past, she had never been the type for stealth. She was the 'guns blazing' type, by personality and the nature of what she was. Death didn't come easy after all. Not without a good shot to the heart. But without knowing where her strengths lie now, self preservation was more important. At the very least to prevent that personality from leaking through. After all, she had no desire to risk Xion's life.

It was toward the blind girl that she worked. Peering carefully around equipment to make sure the beast was out of sight. Still, she grasped at her disappointing chakra pool in preparation to strike if needed. Her memory may have been hazy but at least she still had knowledge of her primary element.

HeadlessKoko
    BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 9:43 am
User ImageXion ducked for the nearest cover. Though... her ability to hide would have been hampered by her lack of sight. The edge of her skirt peeked out from behind the desk she hid behind. Though, maybe luck had it that something else between her and the beast hid that extra cloth.

Behind the table, Xion hid perfectly still, hearing the sounds of the beast's cannons closing. That was some pretty big firepower. She wouldn't want to get hit by that... but are sparks supposed to come out of mechanisms that were working just fine?

Carefully, slowly so as not to make a sound, Xion reached out to the ground in front of her, fingers tracing slightly above the floor in the search of something, anything she could throw. Her hands grasped around a smooth, narrow object. Her sense of touch told her that it was a pen. Picking up this pen, Xion remembered the layout of the room she had seen with her earlier scream. Miyuki lay that-a-way so... Xion took hold of the pen like it was a kunai and threw it across the other way, keeping the trajectory of her shot low but long to make it difficult for the monster to see it flying behind all the desks. Of course, upon landing, it made a nice, clear sound, complete with a catchy rattle.

Solas Crua

BlackJack1995

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 4:10 pm
_______________The Narrator Whispers... Miyuki and Xion ||
tab The beast stalks through where the door used to be, the yellow glow of its eyes creating twin spotlights as it casts its gaze about. Rather than look for either of you two intruders, however, the very first thing it does upon entering the room is approach the nearest source of electricity; a nearby computer.
tab Swiping aside a chair blocking its way, it leans down and reaches past the computer with its jaws to where the cable connects it to one of several power strips. With the most delicate of touches something as large as it can manage, it bites into the cable. For several seconds there is nothing but silence, during which the computer screen that had just been on moments ago turning black once again as it consumes the electricity, replenishing the energy used to blow that door open with its electrical cannon earlier.
tab Suddenly, the sound of something hitting the ground reaches its ears, or whatever it uses to hear, and with a roar the creature pounces over in its direction. It pokes at the source of the noise - a pen - with curiosity for a few moments, but ultimately the writing implement doesn't hold its attention for long. Consuming the electricity of yet another nearby computer, it once again begins to stalk through the room. The hunt for the intruders is back on.

Solas Crua

HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 12:15 pm
User Image

c h a k r a215 // 215
    s t a m i n a 100 // 100

Xion's thrown pen distracted the beast from its prowl through the room. But it only offered a few seconds at best. It hadn't found them yet and had resumed its searching. Along the way, it appeared to be stopping at every electronic device it came across, where it stayed briefly before moving on. At each, the power on the monitor went out. Evidently it was continuing its conquest of every form of energy in the room. Maybe it was attracted to electrical energy, which gave them a bit of an advantage in that at least it didn't seem to be able to detect them. In that case, if they could keep its attention on the far end of the room, that would give them, ideally, plenty of time to escape. The problem was keeping enough ammo to throw at the opposite wall. Not to mention she could only throw so far, and couldn't imagine Xion could cover much more distance. So regardless of their attempts, the thing was going to make its way across the massive hall eventually.

Still, it was the best they had for now. Using a tendril, Miyuki carefully picked up an empty pen holder from a nearby desk. The thing was rusted to pieces but still heavy enough to throw a good distance. With an underhanded throw to keep the object below the desks--for the most part--she tossed it as hard as she could and moved the moment it left her hand. As she rounded the safe corner of the desk, the metal clanged against the ground in the distance, likely loud enough to draw the automaton's attention. Once she was sure it was out of view, she'd make a move for Xion as quickly and quietly as possible to avoid her equipment from making noise.

Assuming nothing stopped her, Miyuki made her way to the blind maid, tapping her shoulder to alert her of her presence, in case she hadn't noticed before. With a small hesitance, she took hold of Xion's hand again and headed for the door once more.

HeadlessKoko
    BlackJack1995

Aritaryn

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 2:54 pm
User ImageMiyuki's tap tapping startled Xion. Though, the maid made no sound as she was made to grab Miyuki's hand. Unexpectedly, Xion snapped her hand away from Miyuki's, and whether because it was practical to move with something smaller or because she was conscientious of Miyuki's distaste for touch, Xion cast a hand sign to transform into a throwing knife. Hopefully, Miyuki would have turned around when Xion so rudely threw Miyuki's hand off of her and the be able to see her smile all friendly-like. Oh, and catch the weaponized Xion before she fell to the ground and made noise. Following that, it was back on to Miyuki to take the brunt of figuring things out. Xion would do her best to support, but when stealth was necessary, noise was at a premium, and that limited Xion's sight... while also enhancing her hearing.

Solas Crua

BlackJack1995

________ Well of Brilliance ► Ancient Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas