Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:17 am

___The Narrator Whispers... ||

tab Outside the screams of the fade that had hunted you thundered about, though clearly it was distant yet from the sound of it echoing. The room lay completely white around you, bleached of all its colors in a strange, possibly unsettling way, but outside the door to your abode there is...silence. Stillness. In response to your question the voice of Ul'Naga the Purifier comes from within you, seeming to spread from the mark on your arm up to your ears, yet somehow also within you. Quiet and thunderous, peaceful and righteous, the voice is extreme in all fashions and yet mild as can be. "While I lay trapped here I knew not the changes of the world outside the Land of Iron itself. From before time memorial I slumbered beneath the world only to wake when the impure numbered too high. I was bound by a man named Ishoku, a powerful figure, who told me my power was...inopportune." His voice seethes with righteous fury for being denied what he considered his right!
tab Grumbling, the voice continued. "While I was bound I could watch only here, but I saw the fall of man. Flesh turned to crystal, the elders' spirits parting with their flesh to the Younger Plane. The youngest survived, bound for an eternity. Years mean nothing to me, not as you know it,
but centuries must have past as the world was remade. Your energy, called Chakra, went untethered and changed the world. Without man, new growth,
new peoples, came. But here...here where Iron courses through the land as veins the dead took shape from a history rife with bloodshed and torment, birthed as Fades from the Echoes. They rule here, now, and torture Sprites as slaves for their power. What they want, I do not know, but the desires of filth matter not. They are impure, and tear the purity from Sprites. They must be stopped!"

tab The final words came with vehemence and more than a little self righteousness. The roar may well be internal but something outside seemed to catch a whiff of it as a bellow was released far closer than before. IT was followed by something else, something that trumpeted a sound before the door shook with the force of a heavy impact as something desired your attention.

malavaes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:55 am
Lanfaer

User Image

I Don't Care About Motives.

Ansem
Toya

Family

This New World Cannot Show Me Adversity...

The spirit proved to be useless in terms of information which surprised Ansem. While not making it too obvious he wanted to test the full capabilities of the being that now inhabited him. Just as he was about to curse the spirit within him for being so idle for so long and not giving him anything useful the being gave him half of what he wanted. The world was now run by creatures known as fades. They have enslaved another kind known as sprites. Humanity has faded like he expected. "Well for starters we're going to take over this encampment. I just need time to get my mind and body back into shape. The crystal erased my memories apparently." He mentioned the last bit with an air of frustration. Before he could continue however something returned to the door. "I guess that thing from before isn't scared of you anymore." Ansem teased with a face lacking any emotion. With his crossbow in aim, he motioned towards the door. The stick keeping the door from opening still in place. "No one's home." Ansem announced.
I've Lost All That I Care For Already.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:52 pm

tab As the door thunders with the blows rained upon it the spirit within you speaks with an authority that fills your bones with a hum. "A beast of Violence awaits you, Discipline! Bring forth thy fury, and cleanse the foul beast! For this task I bestow upon you my totemic ability known as Harken!"
tab At the final word white fire licks from the tip of your arrow before the entire shaft is bathed in blue and white fire. It does not burn, and to you? You feel no heat, yet you know that your attention is drawn to the bolt almost by force. Something desires your attention there, but you know, in your soul, that what it wants you to listen to isn't meant for you. The bolt seems to hum louder as the door thunders again, and when the door splinters with a mighty crash it begs to be fired.
tab There, within the door, you see a large humanoid with large muscles, red skin, and twin horns thrusting forth from his temples. His gender is obvious, given the lack of lower clothing for any sense of decency. It roars as the door comes down, brandishing a morningstar so large it might well be meant to cleave instead of pulverize.
tab

malavaes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:28 pm
Lanfaer

User Image

Ansem
Toya

Family

Ansem's expression wasn't what you'd expect on someone who had just become possessed by a powerful spirit and was now facing a furious demonlike creature that was not scared of said spirit. Bored described Ansem's mood best. But his boredom came from his new found ally. The spirit inside of him took away his fear of the creatures that terrorized him earlier. He knew he could fight now since he wasn't alone. The arrow tips didn't surprise him either. It was if he had been together with the spirit his entire life. Everything becoming just another aspect of him. He could feel the voices from his past fading and the voice of the spirit becoming more prominent. The flaming bolts don't even gain his attention. He continues aiming at the door as it crashes forward with the creature roaring at him. Everything went silent. All that could be heard was the sound of Ansem inhaling as his trigger finger slowly tightened on the trigger. And the bolt was gone. [D rank crossbow]

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:26 pm
User Image
tab The bolt hummed as it flew through the air to embed itself within the chest of the enemy before them. The creature, large as it was, screams as the bolt enters its chest and surged through it, the white and blue fire crackling against its flesh and burning it free of color. Light erupts from its mouth, eyes, nose, and even under its fingernails as with a crackling boom its body is torn apart, leaving behind a thick, white robe that swirls and twirls about the body of a fair maiden, the robes falling until it revealed the maiden wore only a shift, as if she had merely just been roused from a nap. Her expression, however, it not one of slumber, for tears left trains down her cheeks as she smiles to you with gratitude in her eyes. She opens her mouth, and while lips form words there is no noise, no voice. Perhaps this is due to the translucent nature of her flesh, giving way to the cold, hard facts: this girl was dead. A spirit, no more and no less.
tab Pressing her hands together her eyes become vicious. A moment later she pulls her hands apart and with a crackling, white electricity a pair of silvery, jeweled gloves appear upon her hands. Flesh glowing softly, resembling starlight, she nods to you with a small smile before gesturing for him to lead onwards.
tab The spirit within him whispers, its voice clearly filled with respect. "Harken cleanses the spirit of those who are vile. If they be dead, it frees them from the Corruption they experienced. If they be warriors, they will take up arms for you for some time, until your next fight. She will help you, though I regret she cannot speak to you. She wishes to impart her thanks, however, for the freedom."

malavaes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:05 pm
Lanfaer

User Image

Ansem
Toya

Family

Ansem's eyes did not twitch away from the light. They didn't blink at the sight of beauty in front of him. Ever since waking up and even before it had been a while since he'd seen something so beautiful. Kokoro's laughter echoed in his mind. She was all the beauty he needed in the world. Without her everything was dim. Without thinking about it he slowly walked towards the spirit. In her hands, she held something for him he knew that much. He took the gloves and watched them glitter in his hands. "They help me huh?" Ansem mumbled before looking back up at the spirit. "What's her name? I mean...What was her name?" He asked feeling foolish for a second. Ansem knew now what his mission for the moment would be. The man did not consider himself a hero or a being of light. But the feeling he got from freeing the spirit was something he wanted to feel again. "We need to find more of the fiends."

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:48 pm
User Image
tab Ul'Naga rumbled in his mind as the great spirit considered the best answer. Perhaps it did not know, as it had failed to know anything of recent times? But when at last it did speak the voice was a whisper, as if it did not wish to be overheard despite being within his skull. "Names are powerful things for a spirit of the dead, Son of Sin. To name her would be...wrong, on a fundamental level, as it would enslave her to your will without a Contract. But I believe the name she chooses to give is Blossom, though that is a translation from the original language. She is a Taijutsu warrior, and will assist you for the next hour or so. Use her help wisely." The words finished just as the girl smiled once more, her hand moving out to lightly touch Ansem's own, a grip that felt both real and yet light, solid and yet gentle. She nodded once and turned, her body dropping into a boxer's stance before she nodded towards where the sounds of marching could be heard coming their way.
tab It seemed there was no rest for the wicked.
tab Ul'Naga suddenly spoke, his voice serious. "I must warn you, Ansem. There are creatures here that can and will combat my power with their own impurity. My influence will protect you from their taint to some degree, but that will leave my Totem Abilities useless to you. You will know them with my gifts, but beware nonetheless."

malavaes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:51 pm
Lanfaer

User Image

Ansem
Toya

Family

Ansem eyed the spirit in silence after hearing Ul'Naga explain to him that her name was in fact Blossom. Seemed fitting he thought to himself. Then Something in his backpack caught his attention briefly. He could've sworn it sounded like a turkey. But before he could think into it the spirit touched his hands. Now memories both pleasant and nightmarish came back. He immediately pulled back his hands. "I uh. Thank you, Blossom." He said before motioning towards the backpack. Ul'Naga warned him of incoming trials. Ansem was aware that he currently lacked the proper combat knowledge to truly fight the beasts. He needed to remember how to fight before engaging head-on against the beasts of the northern encampment. "We'll head out in a second I just need..." He rustled through his backpack. "Well, I'll be damned." He mumbled pulling out an actual miniature turkey. The thing wouldn't stop gobbling it seemed quite panicked. There was also a glass jar next to the little creature. It had, "Ice pupper" labeled on it. Instructions were found in the back but Ansem didn't have time to read meaningless things. He wanted the scrolls that were with the rest of his things. "Nope, this won't do. Ah, s**t this one's incomplete." He mumbled going through them with a frustrated tone. All of the scrolls he had were incompatible with him at least for the time being. The only one that he could use was a style revolving around the use of rapiers. While the rapier was, in fact, his introductory weapon into the art of swordplay it had been a long time since he'd sparred with his master. Even the tattoo on his arm was proof of this. He skimmed through the scroll and sighed. It all seemed so basic to him now that he read through them yet he couldn't bring himself to remember anything else. It was infuriating. Looking at his katana the man wondered how awkward it would be to fight with a katana using rapier techniques. "Hm..." Ansem noticed something odd about the katana. Its weight was unusual and the blade has several divides almost as if splitting itself at regular intervals. Feeling the hilt with his thumb he found a button that upon pressing retracted the blade immediately. "This works." He mumbled before manipulating black metal over the hilt. It slowly took the thin and light dimensions of a rapiers blade. Looking down at the mask strapped to his hilt he sighed. It was time to put it on. Once he put it on his vision of the world changed. He could see farther and his bloodlust was back. The mask made him the killer he always was.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:11 am
User Image
tab As Ansem prepared himself the marching he heard earlier muffled by the overhead storm now intensified into a feral gallop and it was drawing closer. Heavy panting, growling and small barks now accompanied the leaden patter of feet.
"Steel yourself Son of Sin they are coming. They will test your mettle but I have confidence in you. Purify these beasts with the ferocity of a cornered tiger!" Ul'Naga's voice a cacophony of anger Ansem could almost feel the flecks of spittle gracing him.
As if on cue, tumbling around the corner came three canine creatures, feral, emaciated, snaggletooth maws, slobbering,crimson red matted and rough fur. There were three of them, one was slightly larger than the rest and was obviously leading the pack. Seeing Ansem and Blossom they hesitated and the smaller two turned and waited for the larger one. Blossom stepped in front of Ansem taking on a stance with her hands raised and ready.
There was a low growl from the larger canine as it slowly readied it's body to pounce...

malavaes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:17 am
Mongooseh

User Image

Ansem
Toya

Family

Three enemies. Ansem studied them through the spyglass mechanism in his mask. The difference in their anatomy and body language. They were definitely not animals but followed the same mentality that canines would. They kept their distance which allowed Ansem another chance to shoot without having to fight them at close quarters. Raising his crossbow once again he ushered the words. "Harken." And aimed at the pack leader while the bolt caught on fire just like before. "Blossom get ready." He warned her before firing at the leader. He didn't want to kill them. He needed more allies.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:26 pm
User Image
tab The pack leader unleashed it's readied pounce, maw gaping waiting to clamp down on Ansem's throat and tear it out. Ansem did not hesitate and with swift, deadly decisiveness loosed his bolt at the leader. The bolt flew true and caught the leader in the shoulder causing it to tumble in the air, landing with a dusty thud. It twitched and contorted itself while howling in pain, it was not dead but that definitely hurt it.

"Good shot, finish that fiend swiftly!" Called out Ul'Naga from the depths of Ansem's mind.

The other two were not deterred by this display of force and one tried the same technique on Blossom. As Ul'Naga promised Blossom was a competent Taijutsu fighter, the dog lunged at her throat, she ducked, stepped into the leaping lunge and delivered a powerful punch to the dog's abdomen. It yelped and landed on its feet staring at Blossom with a determined angered look. Blossom returned the stare with a determined but calm look.
The last hound tried a different approach with Ansem, darting around Ansem keeping his head on a swivel before dashing in, maw open and lunging for Ansem's ankle...

malavaes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:15 pm
Mongooseh

User Image

Ansem
Toya

Family

Ansem stood still while the creature moved after his initial attack made contact with the pack leader. Going after prey only made sense to him when they were unaware of his existence. Now that they knew he'd either let them leave and forget about him only for him to show up in their shadows or he would wait for their courage to muster. Their courage was mustered. The spirit known as Blossom held her own against the creature that attacked her. Meanwhile, the other surviving enemy decided that giving Ansem enough time to think of a form of retaliation was the best strategy. The monsters made up for ferocity in what they lacked for brains. When the creature lunged, Ansem used his mask to determine where he would attack. Judging from the way it ran with it's head low, Ansem turned the leg being aimed at into black metal starting from the kneecap and below. the moment the creature bit into Ansem's leg it would be in for quite a painful surprise and in that shock. "Sit." Ansem whispered before stabbing it in the middle of it's head while looking forward.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:31 am
User Image
tab The hound at Ansem's ankle received a deadly dose of steel through the cranium as it struggled to pierce Ansem's black steel armour and tugging to attempt to topple Ansem but Ansem was stronger. The hound crumpled with the blade firmly in its skull as blood gushed forth from the fatal wound.

"Good work. Dispatch the rest swiftly!" Ul'Naga shouted from the depths of his mind encouraging Ansem's violence.

Blossom and the other hound continued their dance, the hound trying a similar tactic on Blossom as the other did on Ansem going for her exposed legs. Blossom rewarded the hound's ingenuity with a solid roundhouse kick to the head sending it flying with a 'welp'.

The pack leader regained its footing and locked eyes with Ansem wincing as it rose. The bolt burning in its shoulder it seemed to rethink assaulting Ansem a second time, turned and tackled Blossom sending both flying in a hurricane of dust, white dress and red fur ending with the hound on top of Blossom biting at her throat. Blossom managed to get her arm up in time and the hound bit her arm letting soiling her perfect white dress with the liquid crimson.

malavaes

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 11:40 pm
Mongooseh

User Image

Ansem
Toya

Family

Ansem raised a brow behind his mask at the sight. "So spirits can bleed huh?" He mumbled as he approached the two that were locked in combat. He didn't rush or anything he sort of just walked towards Blossom. Crossbow aimed, "Harken" Ansem recited watching the bolt light on fire before setting off towards the creature's skull.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 9:58 am
User Image
tab The bolt strikes true pouring a red rain over poor Blossom as the canine whelped, twisted, contorted before finally giving up its hold on its life.

The other canine whom had just been kicked by Blossom previously and emboldened by the alpha had a loss of morale when the alpha was finally struck down by Ansem. It whelped almost putting its tail between its legs as it fled back out the door.

Blossom pushed the corpse of the Alpha off her and sat upright, her beautiful visage now ruined by the scarlet ichor clinging to her skin and clothes. She nodded gratefully at Ansem knocking some blood off her fringe.

A meaty thud could be heard outside and a familiar canine yelping before the corpse of the demonic canine was flung back into the room. Then a rhythmic thumping is heard a slow deep thudding but it wasn't approaching or going further away it stayed in place.

Blossom cocked an eyebrow at Ansem glancing at the open door and if Ansem looked outside he'd see what is pictured stamping on the ground staring intently at their open door.

malavaes

[金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces