• Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 2:26 pm
Mongooseh

User Image

I Don't Care About Motives.

Ansem
Toya

Family

This New World Cannot Show Me Adversity...

Ansem sighed looking down at Blossom. Her innocence practically gone and with that went his fascination for her. When he'd first seen the spirit she had shocked him with her apparent purity. Ansem wouldn't make a comment on it, however. It didn't matter at the end of the day. Everything the world spawned turns grey at some point and he had to accept that as fact. "Good-" Ansem began to praise the spirit but cut himself short as one of the creatures they had slain flew into the room seemingly out of nowhere. "Well, that's new." Looking outside he'd see the new enemy waiting for him almost as if to bait him out of the room. "No rest for the wicked huh?" He shouted at new monster ironically. "Ul Naga flaming arrows are nice but that thing outside looks like it's got a nice armor carcass," Ansem stated before looking at his stick. "Hm."

Walking outside, Ansem sighed while carrying the immovable stick and looking at the monster in front of him. With his mask, Ansem could see several parts of the beast's body that weren't covered in what he assumed were plates hard enough to either deflect or shrug off his bolts. "Second time's the charm." He said as black metal oozed onto the stick's tip turning it into a spear of sorts. The beast looked unprotected in its abdominal area and Ansem would aim for that specific region. If it stuck he'd activate the weight. "Here we go again." He mumbled before throwing.
I've Lost All That I Care For Already.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 5:47 am
___The Narrator Whispers... ||
User Image
tab Ansem's plan was a fine one... if the target was unwilling to defend itself from a perceived attack, using the long blade like protrusion on it's left arm to parry the pointed stick away from it harmlessly.

Ul'Naga retorted Ansem's comment, "Flame!? Harken is more than just flame! It is their anathema boy! When I said it was purifying I was not speaking needlessly!"

At this moment Blossom entered the frame with a flying kick aimed at the creatures armoured head, it's antennae twitched, raised its armoured free arm catching the kick and throwing Blossom away with no visible sign of damage to the creature.

Blossom seemed unharmed as well, tumbling through the air and landing on her feet like a cat. While back at the creature it realigned the point of its bone blade onto Ansem and thrust not having to be particular with the fleshy human.

malavaes

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 2:11 pm
Mongooseh

User Image

Ansem
Toya

Family

Ansem would snap his fingers the moment his eyes viewed the creature's arm moving in attempt to parry the spear. The snap would increase the sticks weight.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:48 pm
User Image
tab Increasing the weight of the stick did nothing to stop the blade appendage from plunging into Ansem's left shoulder, turning his garments in that immediate area crimson.

The creature almost chirped in delight when it retracted it's blade from Ansem's flesh to see it covered in Ansem's blood.

"What are you doing?!" Asked Ul'Naga in a frightened tone, "You need to be more careful, there's two of us living in here now, remember!"

Blossom rushed in again to attack the creature, it's antennae twitched again and rather than just blocking this time caught her mid flight. She struggled in it's grasp to no avail. As it turned and readied it's blade to run her through

malavaes

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:48 pm

User Image

Ansem
Toya

Family

Ansem sighed as his plan with the stick once again proved to be absolutely useless. "I'm really starting to hate these sticks." He mumbled as his eyes followed the creatures movements. The area on his shoulder that would be targeted by the creature would quickly become covered in black metal providing at least some form of resistance against the creatures attack. "Ah!" Ansem shouted thrusting his blade into what he assumed to be one of the flesh areas of the creatures body.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:11 pm
User Image tab The blade slid true, for the beast felt it mattered not what he did for it was a Fade, a beast of Greed and fury! Yet the blade biting into its flesh between the carapace tought it otherwise. It unleashed a clicking screech and retreated, the blade remaining in Ansem's grip thanks to the cleanliness of the strike. Its many eyes turned to Ansem now for it knew that an unsuspected thread was the deadlier one, but what it wasn't prepared for what the soul within its hands to raise her hands up, clasp together, and bring them crashing down on the wrist joint for the hand holding her. With a satisfying crunch the natural armor gave way, forcing it to release her as well as another scream.
tab Ul'Naga's voice seemed to fill itself with steel, and this time when the voice came forth it was befitting that of the God it believed itself to be. "Harken is a gift, yes, but what you've just earned is the right to another, more passive benefit. Take your blood and bathe your blade in it, and I shall grant you Retribution!"
tab Blossom dropped to the ground with one leg to the side, her hands pressed to the ground to support her weight. A grin spread across her face as she spoke, but the words could not be heard. Not yet, for Ansem. She gingerly walked on her hands and legs to another location, skirting around it to get into better position, keeping her lithe body in its white gown coiled and ready to spring to the attack at Ansem's command.
tab The Fade screamed once more, this time revolving its shoulders as if loosening its muscles. Expected or not, translucent wings unraveled behind it and spread wide before beating rapidly, creating a high pitched whine as it began to hover in place, its arm blade brought to its side in a waiting, nonchalant gesture. Whether it thought it was good enough to fight them without form or if it simply didn't know any was difficult to tell as it awaited their move.

malavaes

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:38 pm
Lanfaer

User Image

Ansem
Toya

Family

Ansem's eyes widened from behind the mask. "Oh?" He said as the blade found its target. The assassin jumped back once Blossom was free putting more space between him and the Fade. He listened to what the spirit inside of him had to say and frowned. "You really need to make up your ******** mind otherwise we're both going to die." He stated bringing the blade up to his hand. He removed his left glove and created a small thin blade to cut a wound into his hand to bath the rapier in. "I just want to go on record and say this is turning out to be the worst 2 hours of my life, Ul'Naga." He hoped that what ever new power the spirit had granted him was more useful than the sticks.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:03 pm
User Image tab The blade erupted in white fire, bathing it in scorching hot flames that faded to blue at its edges.
tab The Fade's mandibles clicked rapidly as it screeched in fright at the sword. It hissed, seemingly knowing it was about to do something stupid before raising its blade arm before it and swinging it around in rapid, but strict, movements. Suddenly fire erupted out from its spine, red fire that formed into twin wings that mimicked the insectoid ones at its back. These wings roared as an inferno as orange energy twisted its way down its arms and legs, spreading as the muscles tightened, enlarged, and the creature's edges grew darker, more menacing. It's mandibles parted and unleashed another hiss before swinging its sword to the side and leaving a burning swathe that cut through the nearby stone walls, leaving a long, scorched impression in its face.
tab It seemed the creature wanted a duel.
tab Blossom held out her hands palm up upon the earth, and suddenly slammed them together in a blur of handsigns. Her fists burst into blue light that flowed and swirled around her appendages like rushing waves. Bringing them back down to the ground they scored the dirt and dust, picking up and turning the waves around her hands into muddish brown light. She waited for orders as the insectoid landed and hissed as it gestured with the sword arm for Ansem to bring it.

malavaes

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:56 pm
Lanfaer

User Image

Ansem
Toya

Family

Ansem looked at his make shift rapier sword in silence for a moment. It looked so beautiful in the darkness of the northern encampment. It gave him a feeling of resolve and purpose. The creature also appeared to have gained a new sense of resolve practically leveling up right in front of his eyes. "Blossom if things get too dangerous leave. Doesn't seem fair to die twice now does it?" He asked without taking his eyes off of the Fade. He didn't truly care for the sprite. It just didn't sit well with him to have another death weighing in the back of his mind every waking hour of his existence. She had been kind to him so far and he believed he didn't deserve it at all. Taking his rapier stance, Ansem waited for the Fade to engage. He didn't have a big enough skill set at the moment to engage but him and Blossom could counter the creature together.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:00 am
User Image tab The creature needed no other words before its toe-like appendages blurred as they danced. Rushing forward, the creature moved forward with its wings humming around it, along with the fires of the technique it had unleashed. It brought its sword up in a menacing arc as it came flying with all intent of murder, though its eyes were likewise on the ghost that charged, too. As she lunged forward and brought her arm down in a crossbar aimed for its knees it flipped forward, following in her attack arc and dodging it completely (D + E ranked dodge). There came a scream as she missed, but before it could pass over her she pressed one hand against the earth and, with the mud swirling around her lunging forward, launched herself up bringing her leg into its abdomen with a crunch.
tab This caused the creature to lose balance as it scorched her flesh with its flaming armor. A screech followed it's eruption of gore, but its body was lost as it flew through the air towards Ansem. The girl rotated midair, and the instant her face was in line with Ansem's her mouth opened and words poured out: "Ansem! Take him! End this!"
tab

malavaes

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:41 pm
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||
tab For what seemed like eternity, but at the same time no time at all, Makara floated in darkness. She could vaguely recall herself, who she was, and what she was, as if a voice had guided her along that path to remembrance, but the voice itself faded away like it had never existed to begin with. All is at peace, at rest in the comforting embrace of the abyss, until a crack splits the air, resounding in the nothingness. With it came light and cold as it slowly spider-webbed outward. Then it shattered altogether and she was released from her prison, where she fell to the cold, hard stone, strength not immediately returning to her limbs. This weakness would only last a brief moment before she was filled with energy that could have kept her going for what felt like days, fulling rested and at her prime.
tab As she fell upon the stone in a courtyard dusted with white from a clouded sky a crackling energy could he heard from nearby, followed by the air wrenching open with incredible force and an audible pop. From the darkness beyond fell another figure covered in strange, grey ash that fell away as he came through, his eyes refocusing upon a world much different than the original he had come from. Before him lay a figure of strange design, pale and shaped like a human but with unusual patterns, standing in the middle of a ring of glass that looked all too familiar.
tab Above the sky was red behind the clouds as a blood moon cast its hideous gaze upon the world. How would the pair react to their new surroundings?

Pad Chief

malaevas

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:38 pm
Lanfaer

User Image

Ansem
Toya

Family

Ansem shifted his legs so that he was facing the fade sideways. Behind the mask his eyes were focused. The body of a boy with the dead cold eyes of a man that had seen it all in life. Yet life always seemed ready to throw new challenges at his direction. "Life has taught me to fear not men who fear death with everything to lose." He spoke softly waiting for the fade to get closer. Rapier ablaze he thrust the blade directly at it swiftly. If successful he'd continue. "Fear men who are dead with nothing to lose."

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:32 pm
User Image tab One thrust of his flaming blade was all it took for the creature's body to catch fire, and better, to die. YEt that moment of triumph completely turned to something...else...when the creature erupted, spewing pumpkin pie filling in all directions at once. Everywhere the thing went, filling the air with the scent of fake, basic bitches everywhere, a scent Ansem likely knew all too well. As it erupted, too, it began to change the world around it. Where it landed the world began to alter, with vines growing and spreading across a vast surface, pumpkins and apples growing from everywhere it touched. Above the sky went black as the girl, Blossom, stepped back in shock, her black witches garb with the matching pointy hat looking quite striking on her figure, though the strange, smoky gleam in her eye was possibly anything but. She stared at Ansem for several moments before her hands went to the garb at her chest, where a large silver ankh rested, and slowly she turned to him. "What...what did you do?
tab

malavaes

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:29 pm
Lanfaer

User Image

Ansem
Toya

Family

Ansem swatted the rapier forward to flick away whatever liquid had stayed from the fade he had so unceremoniously killed. The fact the the creature had exploded into pumpkins didn't phase him and only served to irritate him even more about the current situation. "This world is a joke." He grumbled as the world around him began to rapidly change into something else. The smell wasn't too bad. He looked over to Blossom and took off his mask. "I like the new outfit." He replied.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:51 pm
User Image tab Blossom's eyes widened and she hastily placed hands upon her chest and turned her gaze around her. Strangely the world couldn't be seen through her the way it had before, her flesh appearing solid for the first time since he'd seen her. She suddenly looked afraid, turning and twisting as the pumpkins sprouted from the world around them. "Ansem...This...This isn't good. You can't hear me. You can't see me. Not like this." Terror warred with trepidation in her voice as she suddenly backed away from a throbbing, pulsating pumpkin that leaned towards her menacingly, though her rapid steps clicked loudly from her high heels. "We need to get out of here. A maze is the haunt of the Butcher Maestro during this time of year. We need to leave, Ansem!"
tab

malavaes

[金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas