User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[火]____T a r e n a g a s u____B r i d g e____[火]

______________A r e a ... D e s c r i p t i o n ||
____ A path that is undoubtedly the easiest or most fatal depending on the speed and intelligence of the one passing. There are no surrounding lands save for the entrance and exit. Only a long, winding, multitude of bridges serve as the path between point a and point b. Signs that once held important scriptures have been scratched apart and weathered by time, while the bridges themselves have held their form well, the stone hardly giving way at all. While one could avoid the horde of fades that guard the bridge through the water, they'd quickly find that to be the worst of ideas. The water wraps around the body slowly, sapping at chakra and stamina rapidly the longer one rests within it. While the other paths test things like bravery or stealth, this one relies on sheer drive and combat prowess, giving a multitude of options to approach combat on a seemingly limited structure. Even if it's a small group against a hundred or more adversaries, the best warriors know how to turn the environment to their own advantage.

______________P o i n t s ... O f ... I n t e r e s t ||
____ • → ???
____ • → ???

______________N e a r b y ... L o c a t i o n s ||
____???
____???
____???

______________K n o w nD e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s ||
____The water has a chakra/stamina absorption quality to it that effects all living beings. The scary thing about the water is that it wraps around the body like an extra layer of skin, constantly sucking the energy out until death occurs and an Umi-Bozu is created. Chakra/stamina drain starts at 20 and doubles for each post that water remains in contact with a body. When 1/3'rd of either chakra/stamina is drained, the water will cling and begin to cover the entire body.
____???
____???

______________U n k n o w n D e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s ||
____???
____???
____???

______________R u l e s ||
____ .