Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1 RP Search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reiki Suki

Unsealed Misfit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:05 pm
Yo looking for someone to RP with I have some ideas but if you wanna throw some of yours that will be cool as well

SlavexMaster

Boss x Rival Boss

Supernatural x non-supernatural

If you prefer a limit on the Rps like not to detailed on things like blood and gore etc... Let me know otherwise idk lol ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:10 pm
I can take you up on something. Any preferences?  

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

oOBrightShadowsOo

O.G. Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:25 pm
Reiki Suki
Yo looking for someone to RP with I have some ideas but if you wanna throw some of yours that will be cool as well

SlavexMaster

Boss x Rival Boss

If you prefer a limit on the Rps like not to detailed on things like blood and gore etc... Let me know otherwise idk lol ^^

I’m interested!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:47 pm
Reiki Suki

SlavexMaster

Boss x Rival Boss

For the SxM and Supernatural x natural, which role do you prefer? Reason I ask is because I don't think I'd be a very good master.  

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

d r e a m i e cakes

Otherworldly Dreamer

12,315 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:06 pm
Reiki Suki

Ay yoo! What's good?!

I'm interested in the slave x master or the supernatural x non-supernatural. For the s x m I can do either roles. Pretty versatile when it comes to those types of rps(been a few years but I think I still got it).

I have some samples if you're interested but I'm a little rusty still as I took a year hiatus so you'll have to forgive me on that. On top of that I'm in the process of finishing my move to a new house and so there is tons to be done offline. Here you go though: 1, 2, 3.

I currently have an rp in this guild that you can check out if you need something more up-to-date. Which is this one. I'm semi lit, or at least I try to be lol.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games