Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
</3 Family SUCKS!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disposable Love

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My mom got me really pissed off, and I threatened to run away from home, and the ***** encouraged me to do it! I was so close to leaving....

Then there was another day when my mom got me really pissed off again and I had things packed and she was in the shower and I could have easily left. But I was crying to hard.... if my dad was here, none of this s**t would be happening to me! crying crying crying My mom's BF doesn't understand me and what I m going through.... so much for having a dad! My mom doesn't give a rat's a** anyways.... also sometimes I feel suicidal....

One time when I was 9 or 10, I wanted to cut, but I could find a razor so I wrote all over my arms, "I hate myself" and "this sucks".... my dad was the only one who can ever comfort me when I am sad.... but I will never have that feeling again.

Now I'm crying crying crying

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:23 pm
omg i'm so sorry
crying  

Star_Trooper

QueenOfDarkness2010

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:19 pm
well don't kill urself god didnt put u on this eart to kill urself crying  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:47 pm
Don't hurt yourself, hun.
You deserve better than all that.
Everything will get better. It always does.
It might not be soon, but it will get better.
I promise you.
Just hang in there, I know life is hard.  

DecemberUnderground

Cupcakes are Scene

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:22 am
I pretty much know exactly what you are going through because dont get me wrong but my family is awsome but sometimes they just ******** up and it puts so much pressure on me so then I go to cut myself...I try but nothing is ever sharp enough...Then the other day i went to commit suicide but I couldnt luckily and then i wouldnt be typing right now but I have realized how much life is worth and that you shouldnt want to get rid of it whatever happens. You see I'm going to tell my dad everything that has happened so basically everything I have just said plus that I'm gay. Then to add to the pressure I asked someone out he said yes and then the next day he broke up with me... gonk so yeah but you shouldnt ever feel like you should get rid of your life because it is such a fragile beutiful thing...  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games