Welcome to Gaia! ::

DC Worldwide

Back to Guilds

When new threats rise, the planet will need heroes worldwide to save the day. 

Tags: Justice League, Teen Titans, Superheroes, Supervillains, DC Comics 

Reply ▪ » Gotham City
City of Chaos (October 31, 2016) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhyming Demon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:20 pm
Waylon was thankful he’d be awake for the whole thing though he doubted his companions would be as thrilled about as himself. He has come out of even worse injuries where he had to regrow limbs, so this was nothing, by comparison. He also was even more thankful, when Pyg gave him a mouthpiece to bite down on during the procedure. Croc was well aware how painful it might end up being, and boy was it ever painful, he’d growl, and even scream during the entire process as he heard the drill boring into back of his head.And the noise it made was sickening then the noise of the surgical saw came, and croc wanted to know what the hell was going on but at same time he didn’t have time to react as the good doctor began to cut into him. And again muffled shouts and growls of pain came from him as he bit down so hard into the wooden mouthpiece that it snapped in half, but thankfully that was near the end of it as Pyg pulled out the explosive from his body. After the procedure was finished Croc felt much better knowing the explosive was gone. He then would look the Pig masked man dressed like a butcher, and give him his gratitude after he was unstrapped. “Thanks Doc’ I feel much better now that you removed bomb from me.” Then Croc got up from his operating chair and walked towards the Joker, “Okay Joker, ya freed us from our slavery, so we at least owe for that, what’s next an’ how much do plan to pay us afterwards? Not that I ain’t grateful for what you’ve done.” Even though Waylon did expect further payment, he wasn’t expecting it to be a lot, given their freedom was his and his companions ‘front’ fee, or cover charges. He also expected that likely, he was the only one out of the four, (if counting Pyg) wanted monetary value for his services. He’d guess Scarecrow and Pyg simply would want more resources for their experiments, and one could only guess what Harley expected from the Joker.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jonathan found himself utterly fascinated by the atmosphere that Pyg had created. The musk of iron and fear titillated Scarecrow, his head rocked as he took it in - yet nothing was more satisfying than the muffled screams of fear. "A marvellous set up you have here, Pyg--" He was cut short as Pyg began to sniff him. It was clear that Pyg took his work very seriously. Crane wondered what made him tick, what would he; a lunatic of baser instinct, what would make his skin crawl? What would drive him even further into the void of insanity? Perhaps taking away his toys - but Scarecrow, for all of his fearlessness, was intelligent enough to know that would be a bad idea. He took his place at Pyg's request, and the surgery began.

He growled and shrieked as the drill had entered his skull. His fingernails chipped within his gloves as he dug them down into the arm of the surgical chair he was upon. His surgeon was giddy, he was getting a thrill out of his work like no other. Crane's mind was numb to fear, but not pain. It resounded throughout his body like a deafening bell. Perhaps it was this inability to feel terror was what prevented his body from going into shock. Whether he liked it or not, he was going to be awake for the whole thing. After the surgery had ended, Crane sat on the end of his chair and held his head. The wound on the side of his head would serve as a reminder that he would have to be more careful about his next incarceration lest he find himself the next victim on Pyg's table.

"My thanks, Professor." Even after the surgery, he could still hear the earsplitting sound of the drill. Scarecrow pulled his hood back over his head, and reattached his mask. He was intrigued as he watched Croc address the Joker, even though the clown had previously left the room. Under his mask, he approached with an eyelid lowered out of curiousity. He turned back to Pyg, with his voice reverberating in a low tone, "You didn't, by chance, take some liberties with Croc's occipital lobe, did you?" His gaze was fixed on the sides of his mask, waiting to see if his cheeks perked up behind the mask in a vivified little smile.

Collector of Poes

Crew

Ghost Trader

Masked Earth Prince

Dapper Guardian

11,425 Points
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Member 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:24 am

User Image User Image User Image

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

In the hour or so that it took for Pyg to remove all the microchips from the heads of Black Mask's former associates, the Joker had been hard at work preparing to enact the next phase of his plan. Taking a seat in the desk within the office of the broken down Sionis Industries warehouse, the Joker leaned in to observe a monitor that clearly displayed all of his new playmates within the room that they were still very much securely locked inside.

“Okay Joker, ya freed us from our slavery, so we at least owe for that, what’s next an’ how much do plan to pay us afterwards? Not that I ain’t grateful for what you’ve done.”

The Joker's ruby lips curled into a wide smirk across his chalky face as he cleared his throat, and took grip of a microphone sitting on the desk in front of him, leaning in he spoke into the microphone which would project his voice through various speakers hidden throughout the locked down room. Ah, ah, ah, not so fast there Neverland! The expression is I scratch your back, you scratch mine, and I'm all out of backs to scratch; so now it's your turn. The blast door that locked them inside the room would open, allowing them all passage out of the basement workshop. If you would all make your way upstairs to the main lobby, you're going to find anything and everything that you'll need for tonight's grand, Halloween spectacular! Oh I know, you are all anxiously waiting to hear what my glorious trick-or-treating plans are. Well, don't you worry your pretty little heads -- all will be revealed in due time. For now, I'm going to need the attention of our good Doctors: I know that you have plenty of work to do to prepare for our night's primary entertainment Piglet, so I'll fill you in later. As for my dear friend Doctor Crane, the Wizard will see you now and he doesn't have a brain for you, not yet. GAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! The Joker cackled gleefully at his own joke into the microphone, kicking back on his chair and wiping a tear aside. He then cleared his throat once more. No, but I do have some party plans to discuss. Please, come to my office whenever convenient. As for the rest of you! Curtain is in an hour, and we better hope that our opening performance knocks em' dead!

Quote:
star orphan

Quote:
dysfunctional harley

Quote:
nocturnal vigilante

Quote:
agent tony masters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:07 pm
User Image

Time continued roll by without a word from anyone and Black Mask to say the least was fed up. He sat there at his office desk stewing having been betrayed by his captives. Sionis knew full and well he had not killed any of them and yet it appeared their blimps indicated they were dead. Someone managed to extract his bombs. He pressed a button on his phone calling for the men outside to come in. They did so with urgency. "Get me Freeze." he ordered at once. While he waited he started mumbling to himself. "Supposed to be the most important night of our lives. All the blood, sweat and tears. The sacrifices I made. That we've made, together. There's no doubt the hard work starts right now. My master plan, our master plan."  

Nightwing
Crew

Sir Auron Lucien

Dapper Abductee

5,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:59 am
︾ ︾

︽ ︽

╔══════════════╗
𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍
ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜsᴛʀᴏᴋᴇ
╚══════════════╝

The Terminator brushed passed Black Mask’s men as he entered Sionis’s office. In his right hand he held a large bag, zipped up and covered in blood. To his right flank stood one of the Black mask’s thugs, an assault rifle held tightly to his chest. I heard you were having trouble with your not-so hired help, Sionis. The Terminator said as he approached the desk, tossing the bag onto it. While you were here, I took the liberty of tracking down the Joker. I’ve brought him here, and have come to collect what’s owed to me. Slade then unzipped the bag, and with lightning precision he drew his 19 caliber glock and held it to Black Mask's head. I wouldn't move, if I were you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:01 am

Claustrophobia, the fear of confined spaces. Crane kept his arms tightly down by his side and controlled his breathing so it would seem to any outsider observing the body bag that whatever was within it was not alive. Black Mask wished to be Gotham's hero? He was going to get everything that came with it. A zipper rolled down the body bag, and as soon as the flash of light as available, Scarecrow lunged out with a flurry of fear gas behind him. He threw himself onto Black Mask, immediately pushing down onto his left abdomen with his injectable fear toxin. "Masks are the faces we get to choose--" Crane got up, and the world around Black Mask would begin to shift as the toxin would take effect. The thugs in the room would be succumbing to the fear gas that was filling up the office. "Eyelids are raised, Pupils dilating... Your amygdala is thumping, yes! Your hippocampus is swelling!" His worst fears were coming to life, and Crane's voice would begin to reverberate as he now spoke, "How I envy you, Sionis, how I envy you! A thrill like no other - that mask cannot hide the morbid fear in your eyes!" He darted towards Black Mask and stopped short of his face, hoping it would evoke more screaming than there already would be. As always, he was absolutely in awe and fascinated to see how far his toxin had come.  

Collector of Poes

Crew

Ghost Trader

Masked Earth Prince

Dapper Guardian

11,425 Points
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Member 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:01 am

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

As soon as the Scarecrow had made his move, the thug that stood at Slade’s side would turn around and open fire upon his fear intoxicated lackey’s. Gee whiz, what a mess. The thug spoke as he turned around, toxic green hues flashing behind the black skull shaped mask of the goon. The man approached the desk. You know, I was planning on screaming "TRICK OR TREAT!” when we came in here, but that might have been a little too obvious don’t you think? I mean.. The goon would remove the mask, revealing the smiling ruby lips of the Joker. The Clown Prince of Crime leaned in, making eye-contact with the now sure to be drugged Crime Lord. A joke is only as good as it’s punchline. Oh, sh sh sh. Please, don’t be angry! In a way you brought this upon yourself. I mean, what was that you said? Something about being Gotham’s new “Dark Knight?” Well, some narcissistic bullshit like that anyhow, hoohoo!~ The Joker hopped up on to the desk and laid Sionis’s head in his lap, petting the top of his mask with gloved fingertips. You know as well as I do that there is no Dark Knight without Joker, silly, silly man! The Joker patted Sionis’s head, his smile flatlining, before finally shifting to an angry grimace as his eyes widened. There’s just one problem… The Joker throw Sionis off his lap, kicking him in the side over and over as he shouted YOU’RE. NOT. BATMAN!

After he head finished, the smile returned to the Joker’s face. He knelt down to the man’s level and patted his masked face. Don’t you worry that pretty little head of yours though, Mister Mask… you’re time in the spotlight isn’t quite finished… not yet. The Joker would take a seat in Black Mask’s chair, and kick his feet up onto Black Mask’s desk. He would then press a button on his phone and speak into the mic. Good evening ladies and gentleman of the, former, Sionis industries! Joker here! I was just calling to let you know that we are in the process of a little something I like to call “hostile takeover”, or a "coup d’état”, if you will! The Joker laughed over the comm before he continued. Now, you could all come and storm the office and capture my associates and I right now. I’d advise against that, however, because the first one to step foot through that door gets to watch dear ol' Mask-y get his head blown straight to the pits of Hell! Oh, also I’d be worried about what's happening outside… because this party has officially started, and you are all invited!

No sooner did the Joker speak than at least a dozen vans baring his insignia would roll up to surround Sionis’s headquarters. Armed thugs and smiling dollotrons would run out to meet whatever thugs Black Mask had to protect the building. Gun fire blazed through the sky as the Joker observed the chaos out of the office window, laughing heartily once again as he watched a dollotron leap onto one of Black Mask’s thugs, and press its thumbs into the screaming man’s eye-sockets.

As much as I’d love to stay and chat, we have places to go and people to see! The Joker would draw a heavy revolver from his inner jacket pocket, and fire at the window. The bullet would crash through the window, shattering the glass as a black helicopter baring the Joker’s insignia hovered next to the window. Alright Mister Mask, it’s time to go now. The Joker said as thugs wearing clown masks and makeup hopped into the helicopter and into the office, aiming shot guns and assault rifles at Mask and gesturing for him to make his way toward the helicopter. As promised, patchy! The Joker called to Slade, tossing him a hard drive and offering the mercenary a salute. Thank you for your service! The Joker turned and stepped into the helicopter, waving for Scarecrow to join him. Let’s get a move on Doctor McScary-pants, we still have some houses to trick or treat tonight, and I still have yet to find my jumbo sized snickers bar!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:08 pm
User Image

Just as the helicopter had started to take off with Black Mask in tow, a jagged beam of blue coruscating azure energy shot outwards from the floor below. It struck the tail of the vessel, solid ice forming wherever it touched. Soon enough an entire sheet of solid ice had formed over the blade bringing it to a halt. The beam continued to drag along the length of the tail and over the back of the helicopter, completely freezing the rear and bringing the blades to a full halt. This of course would cause the vessel to come to an abrupt halt and proceed to crash down towards the ground. Appearing from the edge of the window, watching the chopper descend violently towards the ground was the armored form of Doctor Victor Fries better known as the infamous villain Mister Freeze, frost gun in hand. Whether those in side survived was no longer his concern. If the Scarecrow and Joker died in the ensuing crash, Gotham would be all the better for it and he was not even bothered over Sionis.

Bullets from below zipped past him, several simply pinging off the thick plate of his cryo-suit. It was pointless but the Joker’s goons did not know that and so they kept on. As such distracted by this new arrival, the Black Mask’s men were able to finally fight back, firing on their distracted rival. Victor watched the two factions murder each other with little interest. He was only here because he had been instructed to guard the facility. He would have protested that it was a waste of his time and talents, but the bomb in the back of his neck prevented that. “Like rats raiding a pantry. “ He muttered before bringing his frost gun to bare. His work was not done yet and ever a man of his word, he would do his best not to fail. “This farce has gone on long enough” He pulled the trigger and opened fire once more. “

Another crackling beam of frost struck, this time completely freezing over one of the armored vans that the goons had arrived in. In a matter of seconds the truck was completely iced. Victor aimed the weapon and proceed to drag it over the court yard and the intruders below. Where the beam struck, Joker goons and Dollotrons were completely encased in ice, their lives ending in an instant. The blood in their veins would freeze first followed by their skin, muscles, and boons and several of them shattered. What at first been an onslaught of the Black Mask and his men was now quickly turning into a bloody counter assault. Never one to make anything easy, Freeze fired once more, an icy blue beam lighting up the ground and zipping back and forth, a great wall of ice forming along the courtyard. Said wall had completely cut off the entrance to the courtyard. Effectively trapping those remaining thugs, dollotrons and those fortunate enough to survive the helicopter’s crash within.  

Archon Thorne

Distinct Member

4,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100

Nightwing
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:59 pm
User Image

--- Before the events of Demons' Revenge..

The travel to where Sionis had been venturing to was a long one. It was a snowy climate one he was not enthused about. He was also exhausted but knew in the end this would all pay off once he was accepted by them. He was at his wit's end with trying to take down Batman only to be foiled time and time again. He stumbled, as all children do before they learn to walk, up the mountain. His encounters with Batman reflecting clearly in his mind. It burned him up inside and gave him the motivation to move forward regardless of what may be in his path ahead. He was willing to go through it if it meant succeeding.

--- Now..

Sionis was not a dumb man. By putting bombs in each villains head he knew at the first opportunity to betray him, they would. They were predictable like that and he knew by placing a bounty on Joker's head this would give the clown the leverage needed in poaching them. If you remember his sole goal had been to become Gotham's new Dark Knight and eliminate the ones poisoning her, and by betraying him- they proved they could not be saved after all- even if just to be his lackeys. The following bunch had no honor and Black Mask would ensure in death they'd learn such.

Roman watched as the performance of a lifetime was underway being performed at his desk. Suddenly, in came Slade bursting in eagerly, he felt he could do this because of his abilities and that he was Deathstroke: Famed Mercenary. A merc who couldn't even take down Batman let alone his former protege. His voice reeked of overconfidence and then he rose his gun to the head of Sionis. He heeded his orders and didn't move one muscle. Next up, was Scarecrow rising out of the body bag and injected Sionis with fear toxin. He screamed just to humor him more. Lastly, he would enter the room in all of his braggadocios glory. He could tell it was a ruse playing as if he some grunt. He had done it a hundred times. The Clown Prince himself, The Joker. Sionis could barely contain himself at the sight of him, but he needed to in order to get what he wanted.

He allowed them to parade around his office securing their "victory" over him. This was apart of his training. Learning patience and when to strike. He kept calm, a trait he was not known for, but one he had been conditioned to over the course of several months. The Joker did his "I'm crazy XD" shtick and he remained as if he was defeated.

Now, the time to strike was here with Mister Freeze in position. Black Mask also watching with his associate all of this and lowered their helicopter to where the crash took place. He stepped out in his white suit and adjusted his tie. The fire was a joy to see as he made his way closer to Joker, Scarecrow, and Deathstroke who all were led up to the roof and boarded the helicopter EVEN though Black Mask never got to respond and give consent to such. He clapped his hands at the sight of Joker, Scarecrow, and Deathstroke. Armored vans blocked everyone around from escaping. Snipers from his associate also rose into position hidden along the rooftops above. This was one big scene and everyone had played their parts perfectly. Sionis couldn't have asked for a better cast and with the perfect backdrop as well. The fire, the destruction, it made it all more poetic! "Get em up." he told his men. "Be careful with the merc. You know how invulnerable he likes to make himself seem. Still just a man in a mask. Pathetic." he belittled, casting a gaze upon Scarecrow. "The Doctor himself...I guess I shouldn't blame you. I did after all put a bomb in your head. But then you betrayed me. Me. Bad move." Sionis said, turning his gaze to Joker. "And you. You may like to play crazy but it's the end of the line for you, Champ. There's a new ace of Gotham and you're looking at em. Get a real good look b***h. Because I am BATMAN!" Black Mask signaled for their weapons to be taken and for however of the many villains around to be placed on their knees. "I saw this in a TV show awhile back. Let's just say someone's going to be pissing their pants in a minute. But first before you die, let me introduce to you the person who's made all of this possible. Oh, and I should warn...Make one move and you're all dead." he had thugs behind them but not too close in case anyone thought about a quick take down.

--- Before the events of Demons Revenge..

Sionis stumbled inside where a bunch of clad in black individuals surrounded him. But they were called off. The cold had done a number on him. He fell to his knees. All he could say was, "Please..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:50 pm
The sound of screeching metal had completely interrupted the silent build up that Sionis had been attempting to build. The burning remains of the crashed chopper had started to shutter, as though something within was moving. But what? Joker, Crane, and Deathstroke had already been recovered by Sionis? But how had that been possible? Had they not just viciously injected him with Crane's toxins, beaten him within an inch of his life and forced him onto the helicopther that had not moments ago just crashed? The imposter had been left for dead, a large jagged piece of metal embedded in his torso , seemingly cleaving his lungs and heart in half. Or at least that seemed to be the case.

Pushing burning piece of metal to the side, the Black Mask had risen from the wrecked remains of the chopper. His appearance was nightmarish due to the numerous shards of glass and metal that had impaled his form all over, fire had burned away at much of his skin along the lower half of his body and worst of all , a large chunk of his skull appeared to be missing altogether. How had he survived? How could he possibly have survived? He should have been dead nearly five times over. And more importantly...why was there no blood? There had not been a speck of it on his body when he should have been pooling the liquid underneath with the number of wounds he had received.

"Well now let's never do that again!" The injured Black Mask said with demented delight, voice absent of any pain. He raised a hand to start pulling away at the debris lodged in his form, yanking them out with ease. There was no spray of blood or screams of pain. He simply dropped the pieces to the ground and continued walking towards the other Black Mask that had just finished speaking. " When you asked me to take part in the greatest role of the life time, Sionis. I had my doubts, I mean at first I thought you were just being narcissistic . I was hoping for the Joker or Batman himself! But this turned out greater than I would have thought." The Imposter smiled an all too sinister smile as he pulled out the last shard of metal that lodged itself in his chest. At this point he was standing in front of Sionis, a nightmarish doppelganger who looked more like something out of a horror move at this point. " The shoot outs, Gordon's boot at your throat, the Bat's brats. And these nutjobs?" He nodded towards the assembled villains who were now held at gun point. The ones who had injected him with fear toxins to no avail, held him at gun point and even beat him while he was down. His smile had become demented and his face was unrecognizable. "With all of this excitement I'm almost tempted to not even charge you for my services, Sionis." He said through an almost unintelligible voice as his face had started to melt along with the rest of his body.

The ruined suit that he wore, the skin he had donned, everything had started to melt and mold in a swirl of constant motion, the colors fading away and forming into a mixture of dark and light browns. His form had taken on a form akin to ooze or puddy but grew to a greater height, standing nearly three feet over the gathered villains, growing in bulk as well until there was nothing more than a brutish giant , consisting of mud and clay that was constantly moving as his form continued to mold itself back to it's monstrous form. Eventually it all came to a halt and before everyone now stood the horrible figure of Basil Karlo, Actor, Criminal, Monster, better known as Clayface. "Almost. " He chuckled looked down to the assuredly shocked faces of all of those present. He had been impersonating Sionis for the last few days for a reasonable fee mind you. Swapping places with him now and then, constantly watching everything that had occurred, observing, waiting for the right moments. It had all been a ruse from the very beginning. It had taken him days to practice the role and he had spent quite some time rehearsing everything that Sionis had shared with him until he had at least enough to work with. And now it would fully dawn on all of them, that they had been played from the very beginning.

Archon Thorne

Distinct Member

4,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100

Talia Demon

Dangerous Gaian

4,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:34 am
--- Before the events of Demons Revenge..

"Please..."

Eventually...they all come. Appearing out of the blue, pleading with what little they possess and what they are willingly prepared to give themselves into the life of servitude. With a willingness to learn, to be able to advance and hone their skills. A trait that all want to possess. A wish that one day the hopes of what their heart yearns for will come true. These lost souls promise to give everything and anything to gain the knowledge only passed down upon those who are considered worthy. Not realizing what they offer is nothing in comparison to what will be bestowed upon them. This...power that is eventually embedded into their very being is only a sliver of what could be. Only a smidgen of knowledge is passed on. Just enough to gain the interest of the pupil that they would in turn be willing to give more in order to acquire skills by studying harder, learn more by becoming aware of the training from observation. Committing what is learned to memory, while using said training on a day to day basis so that the experience is implanted deep within the mind while the power transfers throughout the body. Everything comes at a price. A price that not everyone is willing to pay.

User Image

--- Present Day. . .

Upon being introduced the light appeared to be snuffed out with the simple gesture of fingers being snapped in a command. A sea of black poured thickly in numbers into the small gathering place. Standing shoulder to shoulder were black clad robed individuals, displaying no signs of evident weapons upon them however each person was armed to the teeth. Several sets of shoulders stood tall forming a barrier around the party involved only to slowly part way, allowing a tunnel to form as a hooded person made their way down the beaten path. Allowing some time to pass as the others in the room were undoubtedly intrigued by the entrance of someone deciding to make entry into the fold. Coming to a stand still, slender fingers rose up to lift back the material and unveil the hood. Revealing to all the identity of the new 'head of the demon'.... Talia al Ghul.

Erik Killmonger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:21 pm
Out from the shadows and into the light came in another guest appearance, albeit one that was likely less of surprise than The Demon’s Head herself. However what he had brought with him, would be the bigger surprise. In each of his hands he had Harley and Croc shackled in titanium stockades, binding their feet and and hands together, their hands in front of them,and their knees bend with a metal pole linking, and locking all four of their limbs. Bane would leave nothing to chance as he also had Croc muzzled, and was more than well aware of Croc’s regenerative properties. Bane dropped both of them down with the other tied up criminals. Bane then looked to Talia, then looked around to see Black Mask was absent. He decided this could only mean she was in charge and Black Mask was not. “They were exactly where Sionis, said they would be. Caught them trying to sneak in a back entrance to try and rescue the Joker, like he predicted. But they were no match for Bane.” It would be clear to rest of the audience Bane was hyped up on his Venom juice as it would’ve been the only way he would been a match for both Harley and Killer Croc. His combat and tactical expertise made it so they were no match for him, only thing they would have had going for them was Croc’s sheer strength which would have been no match for Bane’s own strength when combined with the Venom drug pumping through his veins. It was also likely the handful of goons that Croc and Harley had with them were undoubtedly dead. Bane then looked to Talia, seemingly only mildly surprised to see her. “I Should have known you were behind all of this, only a mind as genius as yours, and not a simpleton like Sionis’s could have orchestrated something so beautiful.” Bane would want to know what became of Sionis, however now was not the time for questions, and he was certain he would have his answers later. He then spotted Clayface was here and then would likely be able to piece everything that he had been missing up to this point. He then Cracked his knuckles and and awaited for Talia’s orders, as it became quite apparent to him she was his client all the long and Clayface was simply the front.
User Image

Rhyming Demon

Collector of Poes

Crew

Ghost Trader

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:59 pm

Thanatophobia, the fear of death - an anxiety that Scarecrow wished he could be feeling at this moment. Even a master of fear could become irrational if he had a lack of it. The plan had gone to ruin. Freeze had single-handedly wiped out Joker's army, with the real Sionis and company coming in swift. Perhaps most insulting of all was Clayface making a mockery of his fear toxin. As the helicopter had crashed and both he and Joker had emerged, he turned to the Clown Prince of Crime, scowling under his gasmask, "It would seem the joke is on us..." Crane held his arms up in the air as he surrendered, they had been played. He was a man of science, and perhaps somewhere within his husk of a body, he felt shame for allowing himself to be played like this. Yet, Scarecrow still felt no fear, not even in the face of the new Demon's head, Talia Al Ghul. It was a surprise to be sure, to find one of Ra's spawn at ground zero after what had happened. Admirable - though disgusting. It made her seem fearless. "Sionis--" Crane's voice continued to reverberate with the mask on, but it was soon pulled back by a thug. Underneath, his black bangs fell down onto his face, and his lifeless blue eyes fell onto Black Mask. His face was deadpan - unfitting for the situation, but he could not help it. "--You attempted to control the fearless through fear. You and I both know that it is what holds this city in check." He panted, still somewhat injured from the crash, "--You insulted me by thinking your chip could inspire fear in me. You insult me now by thinking that you wouldn't have won my loyalty with this display of power and indomitability." His eyebrows pulled back as he lifted his head up directly to speak with Sionis and Talia, "Bane is right to respect the genius mind. The Clown and his deranged associate only mock what I would respect. The mercenary and the reptile are loyal to their wallets alone - but you and I both share the same ideal. That Gotham can only ever be controlled through fear." Crane would not beg for his life, nor to be spared - but he knew the people he was dealing with for what they were. Pragmatists - and the hallmark of a good pragmatist was knowing when the pro's outweigh the cons. In Scarecrows case, it was uncertain, but there was a valuable ally to be found.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:24 pm

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Something in the pit of his stomach made the Joker feel like it was all too easy, which made the surprise of the helicopter crash a lot less, well, surprising. The black suit he wore was torn and covered in soot, bruises and cuts covering his entire form but he was otherwise unharmed. The entire time he had been apprehended the clown had been, uncharacteristically, silent. He was on his knees before his captors, his green hues bouncing from one individual to another. It was quite an elaborate setup, really. One that even he had to admit he had not seen coming. With each new face that made their reveal the Joker began to take count, finally watching as the hulking brute known as Bane carried in his two compatriots. Eh, can't say that I'm surprised. The Joker quipped with a shrug. You know, you just can't seem to find good help these days... hehehehh.

He chuckled, his gaze finding its way to Clayface. Aaah, Basil old man! It's been forever! Got to say, you're looking great. Did you lose a little weight? Maybe a new haircut perhaps? Now, listen. I don't mean to be THAAT guy but the performance was... weeeelll, let's just say it was OKAY. Well, actually it was mediocre at best. AlrightLet'sFaceIt, ItWasPrettyDamnBad. But hey! Don't let that get you down, not every performance is Oscar worthy, you know that better than ANYBODY don't you Karlo ol' chap? The Joker chuckled softly, his ruby lips tugging at his cheeks, a tussle of green hair falling in front of his battered face.

The Clown and his deranged associate only mock what I would respect.

Aaaw, that was probably the sweetest thing you've ever said about me Doc! I'm touched, I truly am. So, now that the gang's all here what do we have planned? You know, a party is only as good as its games! So, come on Sionis! We're all here now, so what'll it be? Charades? Pin the tail on the Donkey? Truth or dare?! Oh, I know! You go first, come on don't be a party pooper now! Truth or Dare, huh?  

Masked Earth Prince

Dapper Guardian

11,425 Points
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Member 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
▪ » Gotham City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers