Welcome to Gaia! ::

100 Days of Art Event

Back to Guilds

This is a self-improving event for ARTISTS! 

Tags: 100days, Drawing, creative, Improve, Event 

Reply 100 Days Event (2018)
seiuu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

seiuu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:30 pm
Day # 45!
Theme: Halloween

User Image

Comments:

I've been at work all day and just made it home to find out that I have very little time left for today's challenge! Unfortunately I knew I wouldn't have enough time to even get the basic idea down of what I wanted for the Halloween theme so I did a random person holding their jack-o-lantern proudly. I have no idea what their outfit is, I just didn't want to miss today xD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:22 pm
Day # 46!
Theme: Medium: Vector

User Image

Comments:

At work again and I wanted to do a full shrubland vector but unfortunately I know I won't be able to with the amount of things I need to get done. Still, I made one shrub! I've always loved the clean look of vectors! xD  

seiuu

seiuu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:39 pm
Day # 47!
Theme: Unlikely couple

User Image

tab Warning: There is a spider, even if it's cute!

Comments:

At work yet again but I had my tablet! Just . . . no time to draw >x>;; Did a quick doodle of an unlikely/probablywillneverhappenever couple. xD Chii and a spider!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:36 pm
Day # 48!
Theme: Color palette

User Image

Comments:

Just got home and although I'm super tired, I decided to do the art now so I didn't have to rush later right before the time limit is up. xD I love doing the color palettes, it's always fun to see what people come up with when they use it! I just did a cute happy girl with a slice of watermelon because that was the first thing to come to mind. xD  

seiuu

seiuu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:49 pm
Day # 49!
Theme: Adorable fantasy creature

User Image

Comments:

I have been running on about two hours of sleep for the last four days so I'm sorry this isn't the most creative thing and just something simple. Anyways, congratulations to Shisa! ♥♥ That is wonderful news! If you do decide to use this or if you want a transparent version just let me know!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:39 pm
Day # 50!
Theme: Finish/Improve! [Day: 32]

User Image

Comments:

Have to leave for work now so I did quick (andprettysloppy) coloring on Jupiter! I am so happy we are halfway through this event! It's gone by so quickly!  

seiuu

seiuu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:23 am
Day # 51!
Theme: Goat wearing people's clothes

User Image

Comments:

Never thought I would see the day when I draw a goat in a uniform. xD Well then. So this is my life now.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:32 pm
MODS My internet was out and I was unable to post this earlier but it is technically after the time so if you want to use a spirit pass, I understand. I'll still post the art here because I was proud of it xD

Day # 52!
Theme: Art Deco

User Image

Comments:

Since I didn't quote you back, Thank you Shev and Chii for telling me about Art Deco and stuff. XD I appreciate it! When I saw it on google it looked like gorgeous patterns and I was inspired by that to do a pattern of my own that was like the ones in a few of the wall pictures I saw. I'll properly quote you later I promise ♥  

seiuu

seiuu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:28 pm
Day # 53!
Theme: Spirit Challenge Part One!

User Image

Comments:

This is an old OC of mine and honestly you can throw her into whatever colors, clothes, fashion, etc. you want ♥ As for her personality she is an overprotective doting motherly fox who treats her friends as her children. xD That's pretty much the easiest way to explain her~  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:48 pm
Day # 54!
Theme: Spirit Challenge Part Two!

User Image

User Image

User Image

Comments:

Thank you so much for the collabs you two are amazing! ♥ I wish that I could do more XD  

seiuu

100 Days Event (2018)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces