Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hisimori Poke' Academy

Back to Guilds

A School for the gifted in the world of Poke'mon. 

Tags: Pokemon, Powers, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Hisimori Poke' Academy
Auditorium (New Players Start Here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RiaYuki
Vice Captain

Sexy Combatant

400 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:55 pm
FINE!! *puts them on and walks out hissing at razz*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:38 am
Razz: walks up to Lo' "Kid do you not see that everyone else is gone"

Lo': looks up from his book "Yes I see this but to be honest sir, since no one deemed it worthy to fill me in on what I needed to do, I really don't care that they left."

Razz: blinks startled at being addressed as sir "Well lets get you placed." goes and finds the file with his picture "Your power doesn't really seem to have any negative effects, so I don't believe you'll need any inhibitors. As for your class I'm gonna put you into 1-D okay?"

Lo': "Sounds fair can I release my Pokemon now? I don't like keeping Salem cooped up."

Razz: lifts an eyebrow "I don't care do as you wish."  

Loki_Yotomo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sasunie_Sempai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:55 am
walks yup to Razz "excuse me," he says with a bow " i am Nomaka Tenchu, i'm to do my introduction."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:13 pm
Razz: eyes the new kid "okay..." pulls out his file "ummm it says here that you have a high level of control over your powers" looks you up and down "so no inhibitor for you. lets put you in class 3-A."  

Loki_Yotomo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rinsula_Yotomo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:45 pm
Sarrii: trips over Alistar "hey moron what the F@*k are you doing Laying in the hall for!!" Yanks you off the ground and into the air "you could have killed me!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:48 pm
gezz sorry. i really dont know what to do anymore..... stupid bracelet.....  

zexinis
Crew

Rinsula_Yotomo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:54 pm
Sarrii: shakes you "I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL PROBLEMS!!" drops you "So?! How are you going to make this up to me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:59 pm
wait, why should i have to make anything up to you? your the one who was not watching where you were going  

zexinis
Crew

Rinsula_Yotomo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:03 pm
Sarrii: takes a deep breath "look your new so i'm gonna explain this slowly. DON"T. F@$K. WITH. ME." picks you off the ground again "Your the retard that's laying in the hall, your the Moron that triped me, SO your the F&%K FACE thats gonna buy me my Lunch to make up for it, otherwise YOUR the one that will be flying off the top of the school. UNDERSTAND?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:08 pm
if this was any other day.... i would say do it.... but because that could really kill me now... where is a good place to eat around here?  

zexinis
Crew

Rinsula_Yotomo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:14 pm
Sarrii: sets you on your feet "Good boy" drapes an arm over your shoulders and pops a pocky in mouth "This will be a good day kid."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:20 pm
"Excuse me" walks up with his hand on kis Bokken "i think you should leave the kid alone."  

Sasunie_Sempai

Rinsula_Yotomo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:25 pm
Sarrii: looks the new guy up and down "hmmm." pushes Alistar towards the new guy "we'll pick this up another time new boy."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:26 pm
Catches Alistar "you okay?"  

Sasunie_Sempai

zexinis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:29 pm
not really sure. all of this "no powers" thing has got me out of it.... i dont even know how to work a door.... why would i have needed to learn when i could have just walked straight through them before....  
Hisimori Poke' Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff