Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
*~::Marvel's Stylin' Costume Contest::~* [Dec. 17 - Day 4]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:25 pm
* ~ Marvel's Stylin' Christmas Costume Contest ~ *
(Persona 4:FES - The Golden Presents...The 12 Days of GUILDMAS2017!!!)

User Image

User Image"When it comes to Christmas, what's the first thing that comes to mind?!"

"Coming up with all the best presents?"User Image

"*smirk* A bit of holiday romance?"User Image

"Looking down upon the snowflakes in the city?"User Image

User Image"Fighting against the cold with your friends..."

User Image"Wrong, wrong...all wrong! ...Well, maybe for the rest of the people, sure. But when it comes to us Phantom Thieves, even when it comes to Christmas, the most important thing is doing it with style!"

User Image

User Image"Saying it like King isn't very stylish, though..."

"I have to agree with Ozaru on that one."User Image

"Ah, shut up!"User Image

"Can we get back on topic? Marvel, you were saying..."User Image

User Image"I was saying...!"

"Just say it!"User Image

User Image"I am saying! ...I'm saying that when it comes to Christmas for us Phantom Thieves, that we have to do it in style! That means we can't do things half-assed, we can't leave the people who rely on us wanting, and we definitely have to look good while we're doing it!"

"I believe I understand what Marvel is trying to say...that Christmas isn't just about going through the motions, especially not if you want to live up to the ideals that you hope to embody. It's about feeling, heart, and style...doing things the way that you believe in, bearing your heart to the people around you, and embracing everything that Christmas means to all of you, together."User Image

User Image"Ah, I think I understand..."

"Are you sure...?"User Image

"I'm impressed, Marvel. Listening to Hex put it that way, it's actually a pretty deep way of looking at the holiday. I know I wouldn't want to simply go through the motions, myself. ...If you're going to steal someone's heart on Christmas, after all, you have to give it everything you've got. And nobody knows more about stealing hearts than us, right?"User Image

"*smirking* Couldn't have said it better, myself."User Image

"I thought she just wanted to have a costume contest? *confused*"User Image

User Image"How short-sighted..."

"What?!"User Image

"Wasn't it obviously a metaphor?"User Image

"A meta-what?"User Image

"*rolling eyes* Have a little imagination, King..."User Image

"I do! I mean, I will...but are you sure...?"User Image

User Image"Nah, King was right on the money."

"Ah man, not you too, Mar-waitwut?"User Image

"He was?!"User Image

User Image"Really?"

"*laughs playfully* What an unexpected turn of events..."User Image

"I was?!"User Image

User Image"Well, sure, all that other stuff is important too, and I do agree with what Hex and Soma were saying...but Christmas is about the simple pleasures, too, and having a good time with your friends! And since the Phantom Thief life is all about style, why not a Costume Contest? Right? ^ ^ *smiles*"

"Right!! ...Wait, right?"User Image

User Image"I suppose..."

"That's quite a leap of logic..."User Image

"still smiling mysteriously* But not an unwelcome one, either, no? It sounds like fun...so I'm in."User Image

"If he is, I guess I am..."User Image

User Image"I'll join you, then."

User Image"That makes all of us, then! And everyone else at home, too...you're all invited to play along! Rules are down below..."

"*leaning back in satisfaction* You guys go ahead...I'm just gonna soak this one in a bit~"User Image

User Image"He's going to be holding onto this one for a while, isn't he?"

Quote:
Marvel's Stylin' Christmas Cosplay-Costume Contest Rules

1. To enter you must dress your avatar in a cosplay or costume which deviates from your usual avatar's attire. This cosplay may be original, a character of your choosing, etc. You must keep your avatar in-costume until the contest ends and post an image of it with your entry in this forum.

2. One entry per-person.

3. Fill out the form at the bottom of this post and then post the form in this forum in order to enter the contest.

4. 3 Winners (Grand Prize, Runner-Up, and Consolation Prize) will be selected by a panel of judges (Rednal, Arena Emperor, Necromonium, Great Ryoman!, Yokoalchemist, Zorc James, and Hibarii Chan) who may also enter, but cannot vote for themselves. Please do not lobby or bribe judges to vote for you. Attempts to sway a judge by unscrupulous means is an automatic forfeit. Such things decrease the fun of the contest.

5. Winners will be chosen at the end of the contest. Prizes will be revealed at that time. Entries must be in by December 25th or they will not be eligible for the Grand Prize.

6. More rules may be added later.

[quote][b]Contest Entry Form[/b]

[b]Gaia Name:[/b]
[b]Costume Image:[/b] [Please place an image of your cosplay/costumed avatar here.]
[b]Costume Entry:[/b] [What is your costume supposed to be? Include an image of the character you are cosplaying here if you wish.]
[b]Other:[/b] [Is there anything else you would like to say about your entry or an explanation required? A quote you would like to add? A story about them? Etc...]

[/quote]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:18 pm
Quote:
Contest Entry Form

Gaia Name: Arena Emepror
Costume Image: User Image
Costume Entry: Ugly Christmas Sweater Genji
Other: "Minori may have picked out these...ugly sweaters, but they are actually somewhat cute in their own...unique...way."

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:22 pm
Quote:
Contest Entry Form

Gaia Name: Necromonium
Costume Image: User Image
Costume Entry: Santa Chell..?
Other: "You know Shiori, This wasn't what I expected when you said you wanted me to be Santa. Eh? Whattya mean I don't have a beard? Santa's gotta ********' Shave sometimes, you know! So, shut the hell Up, kid."

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games