Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
*~::King's BB. Burger Christmas Trivia::~* [Dec. 21 - Day 8]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:39 pm
* ~ Persona 4:FES - The Golden Presents...The 12 Days of GUILDMAS2017!!! ~ *
(King's Christmas Trivia Challenge!)

User Image

"Everybody sit down, get your popcorn ready, and turn your cell phones off...because this show is about to begin! It's Day 8 of this GUILDMAS2017!!! celebration, and that means it's my time to shine! We've had a lot of s**t happen so far, and we're getting right down to the nitty-gritty here! Through presents and prizes and gambling and games, we come to a day that's here to test your ********' mind like no other! It's..."User Image

User Image"Welcome to King's Christmas Trivia Contest!"

"'The Hell?! Why'd you interrupt me?"User Image

User Image"You were taking too long."

"Was all that really necessary?"User Image

"'Aren't we Phantom Thieves? Isn't style what it's all about?"User Image

User Image"Even for a Phantom Thief, there's such a thing as too much..."

"Moderation is key to style."User Image

"Like the difference between wearing denim jeans or denim everything."User Image

"'I...think I get it?"User Image

User Image"Or the difference between a leather jacket and leather pants!"

User Image"I like leather jackets..."

"I'm not a fan of leather pants, either..."User Image

"When did you wear leather pants, Soma? ...And do you have pictures?"User Image

"*surprise* For blackmail?"User Image

"*smirk* Sure, let's go with that."User Image

"'I'm getting really ********' confused."User Image

User Image"And I think we're getting side-tracked..."

User Image"Mhm...today is about King's Trivia Contest. The rules are written below...if you try to break them, I won't be happy."

"And you don't wanna see Ozaru when he's angry!"User Image

User Image"Here's a hint: Rudolph is the one with the RED nose!"

"I draw him with a pink nose, though. *smirks*"User Image

"I don't know if that makes you unique, or even more of a dork."User Image

User Image"But he's our dork."

"Why would you draw Rudolph with a pink nose?!"User Image

User Image"Soma's artistic style is...unique."

User Image"That's one way to put it!"

"I'll take all your criticism as a compliment. ^ ^"User Image

"You would...but then again, I guess that's your charm."User Image

User Image"Well then, on to the show?"

"Hey, that's my line!"User Image

User Image"XP"

*~::How is life, and this Christmas, different since becoming a Phantom Thief?::~*

User Image"It's crazy to think how far we've come over the last couple of weeks, but we're coming right down to the final days of the 12 Days of GUILDMAS2017!!! I never would have imagined something like this before that day when the three of us met in Ogasawara's cell. Having so many friends, celebrating and embracing not just my own repressed feelings and personality...but things in the world that I had completely dulled myself to believing in. This Christmas, I feel like I can really celebrate with all of you...from the bottom of my heart. So...I don't know, I don't want to sound weird, but...thank you guys."

"Marvel... *smiles*"User Image

User Image"We feel the same..."

"You don't have to thank me, 'cause I feel pretty much the same way. Life was a cycle of s**t before we all got dragged into that mess together and discovered our powers. Going to work, never having the nerve to talk to the girl I liked, walking through s**t-smelling streets and seeing all the assholes but never being able to really change anything at all...becoming a Phantom Thief changed all of that. Now, when I see s**t that ain't right, I can stomp it out and change someone's heart to make the city better! And even if I don't use my powers, I can break a groper's hand or protect my friends and I don't give a s**t what pricks like Ogasawara are going to say about it. Being a Phantom Thief...this Christmas, I finally feel like I'm free to be who I wanna be and to ******** s**t up to make s**t right!"User Image

"That's a pretty uniquely...King way to put it. *smirks*"User Image

User Image"Nobody can put it quite like King. *laughs a little*"

"Ah, shut up! So what if I'm not the eloquent type, I'm putting myself out there, damn it!"User Image

"And that's why we love you, King."User Image

User Image"So this is what it's like to have friends... *smiles faintly* ...ones who believe in you. People always feared me...for how I look. It's different, being trusted...I like it. ...Let's enjoy the rest of Christmas together, guys."

"*claps on the back* You don't even gotta ask, buddy!"User Image

User Image"That's what friends are for, Ozaru! ^ ^"

"It's been a long time since I could spend Christmas with friends like this...relaxing, smiling. I'd almost forgotten that this was how it's supposed to be. For me, I think this Christmas is about reincarnation...putting the past behind me and embracing the second life you've all given me, where I can just be me. Not Reila, not somebody that my mother insists that I become, but as Hex...as...you know. ...I want to watch the snow fall, and laugh together with all of you. I want to share presents, and make memories, and just...live. I feel alive again...and that's thanks to all of you. Marvel...King...Ozaru...and you, Soma. Thank you...for everything."User Image

"*takes Hex's hand gently* You never have to thank us for that. I'll always be here..."User Image

User Image"He's not lying, either! That's what we're all here for!"

"I'll second that! *smirks* Your'e one of us, now! And we Phantom Thieves have to stick together, right? ...And that goes double for the plus-size monkey over here! *pats Ozaru's back*"User Image

User Image"*catches hand tightly, speaks flatly* Don't...call me that."

"*pulls hand back and shakes it* Right! Right, you got it."User Image

"*laughs brightly*"User Image

User Image"*smiles brightly and throws a comforting arm over King's shoulder as she joins in the laughter*"

"*shakes hand more* That hurt!"User Image

User Image"*glances aside at Soma* And what about you...?"

"*watching everyone laughing, joking together with a soft smile* Hm...?"User Image

User Image"What does Christmas mean to you, now that you're a Phantom Thief, Soma?"

"*thinks for a moment as King and Marvel bicker and Hex chuckles at their antics* ...Family."User Image

User Image"*glances at Soma...at the others...and nods* Nn. Family."

"*distant* It's not my fault he doesn't know his own strength!"User Image

User Image"I think if he didn't know his strength, you'd be down an arm! *ruffles King's hair*"

"Hey! *shrugs it off* Watch the mask!"User Image

"*smiles* You guys are so funny."User Image

"*quietly* Merry Christmas, everyone."User Image

Quote:

King's Big Bang Burger Christmas Trivia Challenge!

1. In the interest of time, this game will take place in the Official Persona 4:FES - The Golden Skype Chat. If you are not a part of this chat, you may join for this event!

2. Send a friend request on Skype if/after you join to any one of the moderators and they will add you!

3. The game will take place on December 21st, 2017. It will begin in the evening, but the start time is variable.

4. We will need at least 4 players to begin the game!

5. Once the required number of players are present (including Arena Emperor, the moderator), we will begin the Quiz Show Game!

6. Players may join the Quiz Show when they arrive in the chat if they were not present when it began.

7. The game will go on until Arena Emperor declares Time is Over!

8. When Time is Over!, a Final Round will be held for those still in contention to win.

9. The Quiz Show Game will consist of Trivia Questions in 5 different categories of various Guild, Christmas, and GUILDMAS2017!! related themes.

10. Each category will have five questions in them with values of 100, 200, 300, 400, and 500.

11. Once the game begins, the person in control will choose one category and one question in that category (Example: Category 1 for 300).

12. Once the question is chosen, it will be read aloud and players will answer the question as soon as they know they answer.

13. The first one to answer correctly will receive the points.

14. Anyone who guesses incorrectly (before the answer is answered correctly) loses the same amount of points as the question was worth.

15. Once the question is answered correctly, the person who answers it correctly will choose the next category.

16. At the end of the game, a FINAL QUESTION will be asked. This will allow you to wager anywhere from 0 points to ALL your points to that time.

17. Whomever has the most points at the end of the game will be the victor!

18. If time permits, a second round of questions may be added before the FINAL QUESTION. Point values will remain the same.

19. Each player may designate one character as their 'contestant'. Any rewards won during the game will go to them.

20. Some questions may have a BONUS attached to them. This bonus will be revealed only if question is answered correctly. If answered correctly, the first to do so will receive the bonus. BONUS questions may be slightly harder than normal...

More rules may be added as the game goes on!

Good luck, and I hope to see you tomorrow night! Enjoy the game! And Merry GUILDMAS2017!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:53 pm
Quote:
Christmas Trivia Game

Guild History
-100 Red - Who were the two Generals of the first Persona War? (Serph and Heat)
+300 Necro - Who was the final enemy atop the Mist Wall Tower? (Zazi)
-300 Zorc - What was the true identity of Monokuma during the first School of Despair? (Future Cesc Fabregas)
-500 Sreze - Who was the first character to clear Zazi's House of Horrors during Halloween 2015? (Tharros Gallen)
+100 Yoko - What did Zeo Kirijo demand from his teammates before finishing off his own Shade? (Demand a date from a female teammate.)
Hiba - During what enemy encounter did the Investigation Team first meet Genji Amagai? (Shade Rednal)
+500 Ryo - With what weapon did Naniyori crush Christopher Yuki upon their first encounter? (A truck)

Characters
+0 Red - Which trained killer is known as 'Deadly Nightshade'? (Kei Munakata)
+500 Necro - Name the three Lord Generals of the Inaba Branch of Embryon since the Inaba Lockdown. (Balmung, Serph, Gabi)
-300 Zorc - Which villain is known among his enemies as 'The Wicked One'? (Raiden)
+500 Sreze - Which anti-Yakuza resident of Oshu is known as 'The Sakurazukamori'? (Sai Sakurazaka)
-300 Yoko - Which traveler through time is known as the 'Prince of Ruin'? (Koichi Mori)
Hiba - Which persona-user has the Unique Skills "Shining Bind" and "Heaven's Tempest"?
+500 Ryo - Name at least two of Jo(Shu) Michieru's summons. (Aussa, Wynn, Hiita, Eria, Succubus, Tarrasque, Reborn Angel!, Sui-ki, Lyna, Lythalia, Talisa, Yama, Muramasa, Kaalia)

GUILDMAS20XX
+0 Red - Which Persona-Group mentors were the hosts of the 2014 Year-End Guild Awards? (Junpei Iori and Fuuka Yamagishi)
+300 Necro - Name the winner of every 'Best Comedic Moment' for the last several Guild Awards. (Zeo Aux Follies)
-300 Zorc - Who was the 2014 AND 2015 Most Underplayed Character of the Year? (Soji Seta)
+500 Sreze - Who were the hosts of GUILDMAS2014!!!? (The Okina Pursuers/Persona-Users)
+100 Yoko - Who was voted the Top Hero of 2013 (Non-Soji Edition)? (JoShu Michieru)
Hiba - What was traditionally the first pairing listed on the Annual Shipping List every GUILDMAS between 2013-2015? (Minato Arisato x Mitsuru Kirijo)
+0 Ryo - What was voted the Top Storyline of 2016? (Island of Despair)

Events
+0 Red - Which event featured combat rounds inside the TV/Babel in floors called 'The Daimyo's Garden', 'Final Destination', 'Pervert's Domain', and 'Ruined Rampart' among others? (P1 Climax)
+100 Necro - During the attack of the Children of Loki, which entity attacked the Frozen Kirijo Dormitory? (Fenrisulfr)
-500 Zorc - Which character scored the victorious roll against Trumpeter on Day 1 of the Hell on Earth event? (Aka Yuuki)
-500 Sreze - In what event did a group of persona-users encounter and defeat a monster known as 'Subject T-135'? (Workshop of the Damned)
-500 Yoko - During the Yasogami High School Culture Festival, in the Alice in Wonderland Cosplay Cafe, who played the Cheshire Cat and the Queen of Hearts? (Soji and Yukiko)
Hiba - Which Guild event featured the surprising, unwelcome cameo of Adolf Hitler? (Persona War II)
+500 Ryo - Which SEES-2 member was outright killed during the Zazi's Funhouse [6/24] event? (Kohaku Bear)

Christmas
+100 Red - What Christmas song performed by (but not created by) Bing Crosby is the world's highest-selling single with over 100 million copies sold? (White Christmas)
+0 Necro - How many reindeer are featured in the Christmas poem 'Twas the Night Before Christmas'? (Eight)
-300 Zorc - How many reindeer are mentioned in the song 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer'. (Nine)
+500 Sreze - What holiday sweet was made in the shape of a shepherd's staff to resemble the shepherds who visited baby Jesus? (Candy canes)
+200 Yoko - What Christmas beverage is also known as 'milk punch'? (Eggnog)
Hiba - What Christmas-themed ballet premiered in Saint Petersburg, Russia in 1892? (The Nutcracker)
+0 Ryo - Complete the following lyric from The Grinch Theme Song. "Your heart is full of unwashed socks, your soul is full of gunk, Mr. Grinch, The three words that best describe you are as follows, and I quote,"? (Stink, stank, stunk.)

FINAL QUESTION

Characters - Name 5 members of the Nekata Family.

Christmas - What song is performed by the cast at the end of 'A Charlie Brown Christmas Special'? (Hark the Herald, Angels Sing)

Events - What enemy was defeated upon Tartarus at the end of the event 'The Death of Soji Seta' and which enemy 'killed' Soji Seta, respectively? (Nyarlathotep and Shadow Soji)

GUILDMAS20XX - Who was the 2014 Host of the Annual Shipping List? (Haruto Mashiba)

Guild History - What type of Dealership does Butler Manning's dad actually own? (He has literally never said.)

Quote:
Final Scores

Ryo - 1200
Necro - 1200
Rednal - 0
Sreze - 0
Yoko - - 800
Zorc - -3400

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*