Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:53 pm
Roleplay with Fallon and Xenia.

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:58 pm
Her trip to visit her friend had been a good one and it also gave her much to think about. Now all she had to do was try to focus on things to farther her own success. Fallon stared up at the sky with a whimsical smile on her face as her fingers made spirals in the fabric of her dress. It was a habit of hers that she had long since gotten so used to that she never realized when she was doing it. As the clouds moved above them and seemed to dance in the wind she let her smile widen; her attention completely captured. The acolyte was clearly day dreaming and not paying attention to where it was she was walking.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:07 pm
Heras Box

It wasn't often that Xenia was without her sister, and on those rare occasions she tended to wander. When Kitya was around she could get in as much trouble as they wanted, but within a respectable distance of their family. Now, however, she felt little need to stay close to her Auntie mostly because Trilanna seemed to wander herself. She was a loving woman, and very doting, but excitable and sometimes when Xenia turned around Tri was arguing with a vendor over something and she would just...slip away.

"Look, I'm not paying more than 60 bits for this, anymore and it's a crime-"

Funny, the tailor didn't seem like a bad guy, but Auntie was giving him 'the look' and that meant she was on the verge of 'telling him how it was'. She could never figure out what her mother meant by that, but she hoped she'd figure it out one day. Maybe it was just something older women were taught? At the tender age of seven Xenia still had some ways to go, but one day...one day she would know!

Eyes wide, she took a few long steps back, curls bouncy as she moved before slipping out the open shop door. She continued to back track, making sure her Auntie wasn't following when she bumped into someone else. Xenia squeaked and lurched to a stop, snapping her head up to look at the older girl. The bridge of her glasses had fallen to the tip, and in true childish fashion, instead of raising a hand to fix it, she wriggled her nose just enough to wriggle up a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:42 pm
Painted Moose

She was too busy enjoying her stroll to notice the little girl backing out of the shop door but when they bumped together Fallon instantly came out of her day dream. Her hands stopped making swirls in her dress so that she could steady the little body that had been knocked into. "Oh, sorry there little one." The acolyte smiled softly at her before looking around and then back down.

Not wanting to leave the girl alone, since she wasn't sure where the little one's parents were, Fallon knelt down in front of her. With slow gentle movements she reached up and moved the girl's glasses up. "There, is that better?" How precious. The young woman found herself looking at the child and wishing everyone could be so pure. And somewhere deep down she was starting to want a child of her own. "Are you out shopping?"  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:21 am
Heras Box

Xenia looked up and up, craning her little head back to see the woman properly. She was small for her age, anyway - something she'd inherited from her mother - but the close proximity to someone so much taller than herself wasn't helping. When the lady knelt down, however, she took a little half step back, not out of fear but just politeness, then very openly stared at her.

She did lean back a little more when she reached up to help with Xenia's glasses. It wasn't something she was used to from strangers, and for a moment she'd expected the worst...only for it to turn out alright. "Yep! Thanks. They do that a lot and my mama, she bought a little strap to hold them on better, but it gets lost in my hair and doesn't work so good." Getting a little pensive look on her face, Xenia raised her hands and dug through her curls, wriggling and wriggling until she touched the back of her scalp. "Yep, it's already gone."

She lowered her hands slowly, fearful of tugging her curls as she pondered the question. "Kinda. Auntie's 'upposed to be watching me, but I got away." She beamed proudly, little freckled cheeks puffing up.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:17 pm
Painted Moose

She found herself giggling as the child wriggled her fingers into her hair. It was such a cute sight and what hair the child had! Fallon noticed the care in which she drew her hand out and so she reached up to help, though of course she only used one hand and she didn't dare stick her own fingers in just in case they got stuck or caused damage. "You have lovely hair though. I find myself a little jealous. So many curls." Fallon pulled her own hair over her shoulder and motioned to it as it hung straight down. "And I've not a one."

As the girl told her that she got away she looked into the store that they were in front of. She gave a thoughtful look but said nothing about returning the girl to her aunt. Instead she looked back at her and smiled. "So I see. And are you off on an adventure?" Fallon hoped if she kept the girl there long enough then the woman that was supposed to be watching her would notice and come out.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:05 pm
Heras Box

She wasn't so sure how she liked having the strange lady so close to her curls, but in the end, help was help. Xenia just wriggled her way free until finally, the nest was left as if it hadn't been touched at all. It was funny, really; if her mama messed with her own hair too much then it all seemed to get worse, but when she messed with Xenia's it always stayed the same.

"I got them from my papa," She said proudly. At times she didn't like them, like when she wanted to style her hair or put it into braids like her mother. However, when compliments came flooding in, she always remembered why she liked it so much. Looking at the older girl she took in the sight of long, luxurious hair and beamed. "Who cares if you don't have any curls? You can make all kinds of pretty styles with what you got! It's so long! I bet you could do anything with it."

Momentarily distracted from talk of hair, Xenia looked at the older girl and pursed her lips before shaking her head. "Nope,....yes....maybe? I can't go far because if my Auntie loses me again momma won't let her take me." Thus, why she was still in the area. The nice, new lady was good to talk to and all, but Xenia had places to be! "....What about you? Do you work some place close?"

◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games