Submit

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:35 pm
It had been a while since Ele had returned from her trip with Teddy and needless to say that she was so happy to have him back, so much so she hadn't stopped smiling since their return, he had been amazing and whilst it was sad to see him go through it she was happy that he was able to say goodbye to her properly, she was pleased the family did, but after such an exhausting time away, regardless how good it felt, she was thankful she was back in familiar surroundings. Flying through the air she did the odd aerobatic move before just laying on her back and drifted for a while, something she had never actually cared about doing before but as much as she was happy to see Teddy back there was a small nagging thought in her mind that she couldn't ignore for much longer.

There was this thought that she had been trying to keep at bay but she couldn't anymore, how could she? He liked her, as much as he tried to make out it was just a small thing she knew it was more but for her, if truth be told, she liked him in that way but her feelings towards another still held strong more than what she felt for him and they were thoughts she thought she had gotten over but now that there was another spending time with her she was curious as to how far things would go with him and if she would even want them to but Amakhi...

Amakhi was her other best friend, he had stood beside her, she had confided in him so much and...and he didn't like her back so why was she still hung up on him? Why didn't she move on? She had moved on or at least she thought she had but instead she was just still waiting for the day he would come to his senses and say that he cared about her the same way she did him and that was a stupid thing to do. Ele sighed and turned and drifted onto her stomach and just glided towards the lake, deciding a swim might be best.

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:48 pm
Amakhi was stretched out on one of the larger rocks against the lake, warming himself he let out a contented sigh. It has been a while since he ventured out of his forest home, but he figured it was past time to see if anyone was around.

He hadn't really noticed anyone around that he knew, so he decided to at least enjoy some nature if he was to be alone. Might as well not make the trip out of the house a waste of time eh?

-Shady Mooo-

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:22 pm
-Shady Moo-

As she was heading towards the lake decided to watch what was going on down on the ground and as she turned her head to look elsewhere she saw a kitsu who looked familure and so she turned around and took a closer look and grinned to herself as she noticed it was the one Kitsu she had missed and she didn't want to see him but he always made her so happy regardless of anything else. "Amakhi!" She called as she flew as fast as she could towards him, slowing up just as she got to him as it had been too long since she had seen him and she had missed his company greatly and, not to mention, she had something to give him also from Rosie as a small thank you gift/parting gift.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:30 am
Nafretiti

Amakhi was more then startled to hear his old friends voice. He shot up to a standing position and craned his neck to see where she was coming from.He spotted her right away, his tails swayed excitedly as he fluttered his wings a little, but never left the rock. "Ele! What are you doing here?" he asked with a smile on his face. It was good to see his old friend after so long.  

-Shady Mooo-

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:58 am
-Shady Mooo-

Ele grinned as she dropped to the ground and nuzzled him "I wanted to see my best friend, isn't a girl allowed to do that?" She asked, a slight lie considering but it wasn't a lie either, she loved this Kitsu regardless of what love it was, how could she not want to see her best friend? "Besides, I needed that break away after the sending because if I didn't I would have most probably been down three best friends then and I didn't really want to lose you as well.

You are an Empath it would have been horrible for you to go through all that so I did what any good friend would do and that was just take time out and leave this place for a while, I'm so sorry I left you but it was the best I could do but not only that I went on a trip to help me but also help Rosie and her family...at least, that is, the last remaining family she has and, if it is no trouble, one day soon, her mother would like to meet you if that is alright? I brought her mother home to my parents place who are more than happy to let her live with them as she is quite old now and isn't well but with my humans help and my parents she won't die have to die alone" she said smiling at him a little less now as tears welled up in her eyes and she looked away, remembering the visit she had with her mother which was a beautiful visit but at the same time sad.

"But anyway!" She said after a moment and blinked back the tears "please say you will come, you may bring Spike as well if you wish, my parents would like to see you again also as my mother is quite taken with you" she said smiling at him and giggled a little "just be aware that it may be a little emotional" she said, knowing that one way or another at least one Kits will be crying but she thought it best to warn regardless.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:48 am
Nafretiti

Amakhi nuzzled her back, and gave a soft chuckle. He was hit with a wall of emotions, feeling like he was being tugged in ten different directions, but since she had gone he had been working on how he deals with whats thrown at him, and he's gotten better at it.

"I would be more then honored to meet your mother, and i'm sure Spike would like a field trip" he smiled softly and nodded. "I am glad your trip went well, and i am really glad to see you again"

-Shady Mooo-

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:46 pm
-Shady Mooo-

"It feels so nice to feel your nuzzles again, it truely has been far too long" she said as she took a deep breath and looked up at him "great! I will make it for sometime next week?" She asked "and yes, I am sure he would, seems like you don't travel with him these days?" She asked curiously, she knew he didn't have to but they always did from when she first met him so it seemed a little strange she didn't see him today.

"Oh, and one more thing, I have someone to introduce you to as well, I have been back for a little while now but I never got in contact with you sooner because I was spending time with Teddy you know the Kitsu that I befriended when I was a kit? He is back and I even pretth much recently come back from another trip to get his sister and father to bring them back and send his mother. I just got home and he turned up next door, he and I have been catching up and needless to say it has been amazing! Though sad about his mother but in death she agreed that I wasn't as crazy as she first thought so I did get an apology so at least that was something."

The seraphim took a deep breath and let it out, she hadn't seen the other in so long but the least she could do is not bombard him with everything at once, she did need to let him get a word in edge ways at least "sorry, rambling, it has just been so long" she said as she laid down on the grass looming up at him.

Teddy had followed the Seraphim due to needing to tell her something but, of course, flying Kitsu and walking Kitsu have nothing on each other when if comes to travel as the flyer will always have a little bit of an advantage over the runner but once he had decided to keep going in the direction she was it wasn't too hard to find her. Teddy started over to the others and gingerly stopped a little away from them and loudly cleared his throat.

Ele looked around to see who was disturbing them so rudely and grinned "Teddy! Please, come and meet my other best friend!" She said as she got up and gestured to the Empath "Teddy, this is Amakhi and Amakhi, this is Teddy" she said happily.

Teddy looked the other over an smiled politely "pleasure to meet you, I have heard so much about you" he said as he sat down next to Ele "and thank you for looking out for her and taking care of her, as a kit I vowed never to let her go through life alone, making sure that I would always be there for her given how her ability can cause unwanted attention and thanks to my mother, being the first bully she came across, I was not able to keep that promise when I was forced to move. I hear though that she made a couple of amazing friends which helped her in life and whilst I couldn't meet Rose I am honored to be able to meet you and thank you for all the help and friendship you have given and shown her even though I have a feeling she could be quite the handful at times" he said as he looked to Electra and grinned, it was always her that got them into trouble as kids so he was more than certain her growing up wouldn't of been easy on anyone either.

Electra would of objected to that remark but meh, he was right, I put this Empath through far more then anyone should have and one day she was going to have to remedy that, thank him for putting up with her and for their friendship but that would be a privet event for just the two of them...well, three, she couldn't leave Spike out, he had been put through almost as much as what Amakhi had so he had to have an invite also.  
Kitsusagi Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games