Noah’s cabin Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:42 pm
A cabin deep into the woods where Noah and his twin towa who are rumored to be vampires live  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:01 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Lights of a vintage motorcycle show through the forest as a young man rode from his home and school towards a cabin his friends dared him to go to see if rumors were true as told. The man parked his bike once he was in front of the cabin as rain started to pour down onto his clothes and helmet before dismounting the bike he looked at the cabin oddly curious

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:19 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

http://i.imgur.com/T7gZzHI.jpg

Lights of a vintage motorcycle show through the forest as a young man rode from his home and school towards a cabin his friends dared him to go to see if rumors were true as told. The man parked his bike once he was in front of the cabin as rain started to pour down onto his clothes and helmet before dismounting the bike he looked at the cabin oddly curious

Noah and towa where lounging in the living room of the cabin all the lights off since the good see in the dark towa was laying on top of Noah as the both read a book. They then both perked up hearing a motorcycle park Infront of there cabin “ its seems we have a guest towa”so it seems Noah let’s Wellcome him” towa said useing there powers the hid in the shadows as they made the front door slowly open  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:26 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

The man walked under the porch sighing softly before removing his helmet from his head and saw the door open up by its self "freaky even for a wolf like me" he spoke honestly before walking inside to get out of the cold weather. Inside was all shadows and darkness but the man did not mind "vampires live here yeah right I've never seen one in years as a pup" he spoke while taking a cigarette carton from his vest.

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:34 pm
Smexi-hexi123
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

The man walked under the porch sighing softly before removing his helmet from his head and saw the door open up by its self "freaky even for a wolf like me" he spoke honestly before walking inside to get out of the cold weather. Inside was all shadows and darkness but the man did not mind "vampires live here yeah right I've never seen one in years as a pup" he spoke while taking a cigarette carton from his vest.

Noah and towa grinned at each other from the shadows as they made the door slams shut behind man ”you know smoking his a bad habit it’s a real killer “he said making his voice appear like it’s coming from everywhere ”but we are glad you came “towa said doing the same ” it’s been so long since we’ve had food come to us “they said at the same time as melted thru the wall making there upper bodies visible their bright red eyes shining in the darkness “ with big grins sharp fangs sbinging brightly in the dark

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:41 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Looks behind his shoulder seeing the twin's fangs as he took out a cigarette "actually these are chocolate cigarettes and I wouldn't drink from me if I were you two wolf's blood is not that tasty nor easy to get" he said while walking around not afraid at all

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:47 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Looks behind his shoulder seeing the twin's fangs as he took out a cigarette "actually these are chocolate cigarettes and I wouldn't drink from me if I were you two wolf's blood is not that tasty nor easy to get" he said while walking around not afraid at all

Both the twins froze with blank looks on there face ”of course the first meal sen t to us in months and it’s a wolf boy just our luck “ Noah grumbled ”well brother while it might be harder to get it’s better then nothing because Wolfe here is wrong “ the twins then made themselves appear near the man ”your blood is actually better “ they each put a hand on his shoulder licking there lips ”so why don’t you be a good boy and let us have what we want and you can go just don’t tell anyone we are here we like our privacy” Noah said as they both sniffed his neck having a firm but not to hard grip on each shoulder  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:01 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Sighs lightly before his eyes glowed bright gold grabbing the twin's hands tossing them both easily against the wall before looking at them growling warning them as his canine teeth showed in the rain lite moonlight "back off vampires I'm a first born alpha wolf, heir to my pack to be the next leader so your not taking my blood that easily" he spoke while growling

(OK whom of the characters is the pitcher and whom is going the catcher?)

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:07 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Sighs lightly before his eyes glowed bright gold grabbing the twin's hands tossing them both easily against the wall before looking at them growling warning them as his canine teeth showed in the rain lite moonlight "back off vampires I'm a first born alpha wolf, heir to my pack to be the next leader so your not taking my blood that easily" he spoke while growling

(OK whom of the characters is the pitcher and whom is going the catcher?)

They both chuckled as the phased thru the wall before they hit it then appearing thru the floor a few feet away ”oh no brother run it’s the big bad alpha he might and try to get us to submit to us whatever shall we do “ the first twin said with fake fear a grin on his face Noah grinned as wel saying ”oh silly little wolf can’t scare the sons of Dracula we always get what we won’t we like a little fight in our food but I think me and my brother are in agreement we could use you for so much more “ he said licking his lips rubbing a clawed finger gently on the mans stomach

((Noah and towa will be the pitchers aka tops))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:15 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Growls deeply as he grabbed Noah's wrist glaring at them "don't touch me leech and I know that name well my pack first leader once served your father" he spoke honestly while the moons light shined on his body making his body shift into his wolf form with streaked brown hair in gold

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:18 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Growls deeply as he grabbed Noah's wrist glaring at them "don't touch me leech and I know that name well my pack first leader once served your father" he spoke honestly while the moons light shined on his body making his body shift into his wolf form with streaked brown hair in gold

Noah got a thoughtful look on his face before snapping his fingers “oh yea I remember him nice fellow before he died dad liked him a lot “he said them poped him on the nose “ now no growling why don’t you tell me your name “ Noah said  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:21 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Growls lower in warning "don't speak of my grandfather as if you knew him!" He snarled as he snapped his own fangs at the twin's and Noah's hand "my name is no concern of you two leech royalty" he spoke honestly as he walked pasted the twins in his wolf form

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:31 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Growls lower in warning "don't speak of my grandfather as if you knew him!" He snarled as he snapped his own fangs at the twin's and Noah's hand "my name is no concern of you two leech royalty" he spoke honestly as he walked pasted the twins in his wolf form

Noah and towa frowned and appeared Infront of him ”we did know him actually “ they said together ”he actually helped raise us for awhile so you watch what you say furball” Noah growlled  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:42 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Rolls his eyes "so what I'm not in servitude to you two once Benjamin cleft the first passed away, my father left with the pack to be free and I was named after my grandfather" he said while scratching his ears with his hind leg then howled out as he shifted back into his human form but his shirt was now in tatters

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:12 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Rolls his eyes "so what I'm not in servitude to you two once Benjamin cleft the first passed away, my father left with the pack to be free and I was named after my grandfather" he said while scratching his ears with his hind leg then howled out as he shifted back into his human form but his shirt was now in tatters

The twins just rolled there eyes “yea that’s what you think “ the said together before backing into the house and winking at him “ fill free to come back anytime but maybe bring us a meal first it’s only polite “they said at the same time again before the door closed  
Off Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff