14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:15 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Rolls his eyes sarcastically before looking at Noah "I'll stay with you two for a while besides I go to the academy here anyway nearly done with my junior year" he spoke honestly while walking through the grass clearing meadow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:32 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Rolls his eyes sarcastically before looking at Noah "I'll stay with you two for a while besides I go to the academy here anyway nearly done with my junior year" he spoke honestly while walking through the grass clearing meadow

“Hmm we have always thought of going there but since it’s in the morning and while we can be out during the day time we really don’t like it “he said he then placed a hand on Benjamin’s shoulder “hold your breath “he said before the melted into the shadows and the appeared Infront of the cabin door “here we are “  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:13 am
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Nods then looks confused before freaking out "that was just weird and in mortal" he said shaking slightly to get the chill off of his body and soul as he looked over at Noah "never again I'd rather take my motorcycle instead"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:16 am
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Nods then looks confused before freaking out "that was just weird and in mortal" he said shaking slightly to get the chill off of his body and soul as he looked over at Noah "never again I'd rather take my motorcycle instead"

Noah shook his head and laughed lightly “oh don’t be a baby you get used to it plus it’s a lot faster “he said as he wrapped a arm around bens shoulders. At that moment the door flung open and there stood towa with a grin on his face “beeeeeem is back” he said in a happy tone  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:31 am
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Flicks from the loud noise and glared at the twins "please don't be so loud" he said while sighing before ducking out of Noah's hold then walks into the cabin stretching out his body slowly being careful with the wound that was still healing

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:44 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Flicks from the loud noise and glared at the twins "please don't be so loud" he said while sighing before ducking out of Noah's hold then walks into the cabin stretching out his body slowly being careful with the wound that was still healing

Noah and towa both pouted slightly “hey towa why don’t you tend to bend wounds “ Noah said nodding to him  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:50 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Ben's licks his wound slowly and carefully before staring at the twins "what's wrong?" He asked genuinely curious while he yawned slightly wincing at the silver poison still leaving his blood stream.

((I got a new puppy she's adorable))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:03 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Ben's licks his wound slowly and carefully before staring at the twins "what's wrong?" He asked genuinely curious while he yawned slightly wincing at the silver poison still leaving his blood stream.

((I got a new puppy she's adorable))

Towa moves over to him and grabbed his arm “come with me I’m gonna help you clean that wound “towa said leading him to the bathroom  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:07 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Blushes lightly at the sudden contact when he was dragged off to the bathroom by towa "you don't have to pull me you know that" he said honestly while looking down at his feet

((Please reply to a kitten))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:32 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Blushes lightly at the sudden contact when he was dragged off to the bathroom by towa "you don't have to pull me you know that" he said honestly while looking down at his feet

((Please reply to a kitten))

“Oh I know but it’s fun “he said with a chuckle as he got him in the bathroom and got some stuff to help thenhealing “this is going to sting abit “he said and he started to dab some healing ointment on the wound  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:43 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Growls at the healing ointment setting on his wound as he glared at towa "that hurts!" He snarled out in anger and pain as he moved his arm away from towa as his nails began changing into claws

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:38 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Growls at the healing ointment setting on his wound as he glared at towa "that hurts!" He snarled out in anger and pain as he moved his arm away from towa as his nails began changing into claws

Towa rolled his eyes and let out a sigh “I told you it would now stop being a baby and sit back down “ he said giving him a small glare  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:07 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Snarls at towa before sitting back down "I can tend to my own wounds you know even with silver in my blood" he spoke honestly before grabbing the bandages

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:24 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Snarls at towa before sitting back down "I can tend to my own wounds you know even with silver in my blood" he spoke honestly before grabbing the bandages

Towa frowned and threw his hands up In frustration “fine fine geez just trying to help “he said crossing his arms pouting looking away from ben ‘rude’ he thought to himself  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:36 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Wraps the gauze around his wounds before looking over at towa seeing the vampire pouting, thus making him roll his eyes "Sorry for yelling/snarling at you" he said before kissing towa's forehead slightly before walking out of the bathroom

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff