Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:42 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Wraps the gauze around his wounds before looking over at towa seeing the vampire pouting, thus making him roll his eyes "Sorry for yelling/snarling at you" he said before kissing towa's forehead slightly before walking out of the bathroom

A small blush appeared on his cheeks as he sputtered slightly in embarrassment not expecting the wolf boy to do that “I-it’s fine “he said softly as he followed

Noah walked up to ben with a smile and leaned down slightly and kissed his cheek “towa didn’t give you to much trouble did he “he asked with a small
Smile all ready knowing  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:47 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Scoffs lightly at the older vampires brother comment "seriously your the worse sarcastic questioner on the planet" he spoke honestly while walking passed Noah only to sit outside on the porch breathing in the night air slowly yet deep

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:50 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Scoffs lightly at the older vampires brother comment "seriously your the worse sarcastic questioner on the planet" he spoke honestly while walking passed Noah only to sit outside on the porch breathing in the night air slowly yet deep

Smileint softly Noah turned to his brother “towa why don’t you go make some dinner for ben “he said rubbing the top of his brothers head, nodding towa went to do that as Noah walked out side and sat next to ben “it’s quite a beautiful night “ he said softly  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:10 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Ben looked up at the moon ignoring Noah as he howled out in a melody smiling lightly remembering his old home den. Ben stayed howling for a good five minutes before stopping as he sighed softly (his howl is Humphrey's)

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:18 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Ben looked up at the moon ignoring Noah as he howled out in a melody smiling lightly remembering his old home den. Ben stayed howling for a good five minutes before stopping as he sighed softly (his howl is Humphrey's)

Noah gently grabbed Benjamin’s hand in his own “ are you okay ben “he asked softly rubbing circles on the back of the wolf boys hand with thumb a worried expression on his face  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:40 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Ben snapped out of his thoughts as he looked over at Noah before removing his hand from the vampires "Just nostalgia is all howling or singing to mother Luna helps me think or feel like I'm free with no hunters chasing after me nor my pack" he spoke honestly while breathing slowly once more

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:45 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Ben snapped out of his thoughts as he looked over at Noah before removing his hand from the vampires "Just nostalgia is all howling or singing to mother Luna helps me think or feel like I'm free with no hunters chasing after me nor my pack" he spoke honestly while breathing slowly once more

Noah frowned slightly as ben pulled his hand away but didn’t say anything about it “wel the hunters are usually not around to much here since it’s near a school so they tend to stay away and if you want some time away from your pack just ask I can get your dad to pretty much do what ever I want he could never say no to me or towa growing up drove our father insane “ he said with a small grin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:50 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Ben sighs as he shifted into his wolf form placing his large wolf head onto Noah's lap "Things are more complicated then they appear Noah" he spoke in Noah's head while sighing

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:54 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Ben sighs as he shifted into his wolf form placing his large wolf head onto Noah's lap "Things are more complicated then they appear Noah" he spoke in Noah's head while sighing

Noah tilted his head “what is going on then “he asked in bens mind as well with a small frown as he gently petted the wolf boys head  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:01 am
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Ben looked up at Noah "My species season is drawing near, if you both know what I mean" he thought to both of the vampires before sitting up stretching out his wolf body as he shakes his fur slightly

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:50 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Ben looked up at Noah "My species season is drawing near, if you both know what I mean" he thought to both of the vampires before sitting up stretching out his wolf body as he shakes his fur slightly

Noah eyes widened slightly “ahh I see and is your clan trying to make you chose someone to mate or do you need help when it comes time “ he said while he continued to scratch behind bens ears  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:25 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Ben growls softly as Noah scratched his ears "I'll probably just isolate myself in a cave when my time comes since alpha male wolves tend to be while uncontrollably rough when mating" he thought as if it was nothing before lying down on the grass

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:40 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Ben growls softly as Noah scratched his ears "I'll probably just isolate myself in a cave when my time comes since alpha male wolves tend to be while uncontrollably rough when mating" he thought as if it was nothing before lying down on the grass

“You do remember that me and towa are dominants and he’s only submissive to me “he said with a smirk as he gently tapped bens nose his smile never leaving his face  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:47 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

“You do remember that me and towa are dominants and he’s only submissive to me “he said with a smirk as he gently tapped bens nose his smile never leaving his face  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:19 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Cleft

User Image

Ben tilts his head up slightly at Noah's words "What are you exactly going on about Noah?" he questioned before moving towards the forest shifting back into his human form and tied his wolf fur around his waist tightly. The werewolf looked over at the vampire princes as the moonlight shined on his skin showing fading scars from hunters and fighting those in his pack. "Trust me when I say this wolves are not to be messed with when we're in heat, it's like we become feral beasts first we hunt then we find a well a person whom is interested in us then take them roughly in a cave filled with soft animal furs" Ben spoke truthfully as he snatched his neck

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff