Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:14 pm
User Image

{Where:Leon's home} {With: Leon } {Wardrobe: Yellow } {Song: Leo's playlist } { Profile: XXX }

Leo had fallen asleep drawing. She used her new notepad for drawing of people she cares for and the other one was holding drawings of new outfits. They were both open on her latest work. She had been designing clothes for babies. And the other was a picture of Leon sleeping. She felt someone touching her cheek as she woke up in a startle. Her hand pulling out with a dagger.

Eyes landing on Leon as she sighed. If she didn't wake up first then she was always on edge. She looked at the food he had mentioned. It smelled wonderful as she looked at him. She sat up as she moved her drawings to the side. She looked at Leon as she smiled. Her dagger being placed under her pillow. "I am feeling alright. I know you told me to rest but I am not used to just laying around. It is different for me." She said as she took a bite of her food.

She was a very active person. She liked keeping busy or nothing will get done. Yes, she was feeling very tired. She still needed to make sure she makes it to teaching when it was her turn. She looked up at Leon as she smiled brightly. She needed to keep busy. She had no windows in the back room where they were living. "Leon? What does the weather look like outside?" She leaned against the backboard of the bed. She continued eating.

She didn't do well in the cold weather but she needed to get used to it if she wished to make it to the academy on snowing days. Her wheezing was sounding a bit worse when she would leave the shop. She looked down at her drawings once more. She handed Leon the one of him. She thought she did well with it. She got his sleeping face down well.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:07 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Leon hated it when Leo pulled her dagger on him – he knew she didn’t do it intentionally, but it told him more than she thought. She didn’t feel safe. He couldn’t say that he blamed her, their home had been destroyed and there were several extremists that were still unaccounted for…So her fear was justified. However, it didn’t mean it didn’t hurt his heart any less. Sighing a little, he sat on the edge of the bed and listened to Leo as she spoke. Placing the tray in her lap, Leon watched her as she ate – he was glad to see that she had an appetite today.

“It’s horrid outside…the snow storm has only gotten worse since last night and the snow is piling up quickly. We won’t be going out at any point today, darling.” They had hoped to do a bit more work on their home, but with the weather as it was, it was no use trying. The last thing he wanted was for his pregnant mate to get sick.

As Leo handed him one of her drawings, he smirked a little bit – she’d been drawing him while he’d slept. “You make me look so roguishly handsome…” Leon said with a little smirk, glancing at Leo. “It’s a beautiful drawing, love…you’re very talented…” Reaching out, he caressed her cheek lovingly. “I know you don’t like staying cooped up in bed, darling but today I want you just to rest, okay? Keep drawing or sewing…but rest…Once the weather subsides, you can get back to work, I promise.” His protective side was coming out now that she was pregnant, he just wanted to keep her safe and pampered the entirety of her pregnancy.

═══════════════════╝

Blacksmith || Leon Azura

Quote:

Quote:

Benihime213

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:30 pm
User Image

{Where:Leon's home} {With: Leon } {Wardrobe: Yellow } {Song: Leo's playlist } { Profile: XXX }

The leopard spent her morning routine with Leon as he once again beat her to waking up and made breakfast. She cherished everything he does for her. He even prepared her a bath. She got dressed for the day as her shop was already warmed up from earlier. She climbed down the ladder as she walked out into her shop. She looked around as she walked over to Rey's picture on the wall. She had finally finished it. She rubbed her stomach as she wished him a good morning like all the other days. She no longer cried as she smiled. She was sure he was reincarnated somewhere and living a more peaceful life. Maybe he is in the same place her parents are. She walked over to the fire as she knelt down. Her long yellow dress flowed around her as she began to stir some boiling water. She had some dyes to make today. Spring will be here soon and it meant she needed to prepare for the new line.

She sat on the floor as she began to grind up berries and flowers to make the coloring agents for her clothing. She was slowly getting over her fear of someone taking Leon from her. She no longer slept with a dagger under her pillow and her night terrors were slowly going away. She looked down at her stomach as she took a break. She sighed as her dress when puffed out hid her stomach well. She liked sitting to hide her stomach. She loved being a mother to be as well. She rubbed her bump as she smiled. Her eyes gleamed even more. "I will be a good mom I swear. I already cherish you." She said as she smiled down at her stomach. She soon went back to work preparing her dyes.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:36 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Begin Interaction for RP Day - ]

Emma had awoken to find Sarai gone – not a surprise. Her fiancé really was dedicated to her morning routine and while Emma didn’t like waking up without her, she understood and didn’t complain. After a hot bath and a warm breakfast, Emma headed out of the Tavern. She had a small staff to help her run the place now and she trusted them to take care of things while she went on her errand.

walking through the market streets, Emma stopped to look at the various wares and to buy one or two things. Walking through the artisan district she stopped for a brief moment to look at the construction of the new blacksmiths. poor Leon had lost nearly everything in the attack, meanwhile, Emma had gained her business. It hadn’t been under the best circumstances of course, but she still felt blessed to have escaped the attack with only a wound to her shoulder. Poor Kayne and his family…Sighing at the memories of them, Emma pressed on and wiped at her eyes a bit.

The Floating Lotus Tailor Shop was her final destination. The lovely shop was one that she didn’t frequent nearly as often as she liked. Stepping up to the door, she knocked lightly before she opened it and stepped inside. “Hello?” Emma called as she closed the door and looked around. It took her a moment to spot the lovely Leonora sitting on the floor before the fire, hard at work.

“Good Afternoon, Leonora! Its so nice to see you…” Emma said as she came a little farther into the store. “I hope you’re not too busy today…I really need your help.” She said as she came toward Leo. Gently taking her hands, she smiled. “I am in need of a wedding dress…”

═══════════════════╝

Bar Maid || Emma Grace Forrester

Yami Miyagawa

Benihime213

Quote:

Emma Grace Forrester - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:10 pm
NAME﴿
[Sarai Kuuma]

AGE﴿
[24]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION﴿
[Bisexual]

User Image

Sarai has been on her patrol for about forty-five minutes. She intended on going to the tailor shop first, but there were things along the way that needed her attention, such as handling a dispute between a shop owner and a customer and talking to a small child who thought guards like her looked cool. Emma ought to be at the tailor shop talking about the dress she wants with Leonora. How far the former is into the conversation, assuming that she is there, is unknown. Sarai hopes that she will be there in time to be a part of the conversation. She has been trying her best to balance her duties at the barracks and the life she shares with Emma. It has not been easy, mostly due to Sarai being away in the early morning and not coming back until the mid to late evening. After some of the detours along the way to the tailor shop, she finally made it. Emma is already there just like Sarai thought she be. Acting like the knight in shining armor that she is, she proudly entered the shop, walked behind Emma and hugged her from behind before saying,

"I'm not too late am I?"

.I am a strong woman.
My strength is not my muscles
Nor is it my skills
But the heart of a warrior within.
1ST|LIEUTANENT ﴿

///BASICSTATS

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

➼ KNIT
[Celebrar]

➼ RAIMENT
[Mesmerizing Presence]

➼ RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Taken]

➼ OCCUPATION
[Eoana Guard]

➼ MONEY
[Carrying none]

➼ WITH
[No one]

➼ WARDROBE
[Armor]

➼ OOC
[N/A]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:21 pm
User Image

Leo looked up when she heard her door open. She gave a smile as she looked at Emma. She smiled as she greeted the beautiful female. "Good afternoon Emma. It is a pleasure to see you here." She said as she took the female's hand and shook it. Once she was done she slowly released it as she stood up from her seated position. She looked at Emma as she heard the female was looking for a wedding dress. Leo's eyes glimmered as she looked a bit shocked. But soon they softened as she smiled even brighter. This was a wonderful day.

"What are you looking for in a dress? Do you want to see some or do you want one made just for you?" She asked as she heard another come into the store. She looked at Sarai as she smiled brightly. Leo shook her head as she walked over and took hold of her notebook and sat down in front of the Rey picture she had drawn. "Please have a seat and let me know what you are looking for. I will take notes if you don't want one already made." She looked to the back of her store. To the place where she keeps her dresses for weddings. If she kept them down low she can pick them up and bring them out but if they were up high she would need assistance. She was sure Leon doesn't want her climbing to carry heavy things down a ladder.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:17 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

“I’m not too sure to be honest…I guess, something elegant but simple? I know that it’s my wedding day, but I don’t need anything too extravagant.” Not to mention she likely couldn’t afford something that was decorated in pearls or crystals. No, something simple, elegant and beautiful would fit her perfectly. “Oh! And if it could have a dipped back that would be lovely…In Sarai’s culture, the bride receives a tattoo, much like a mating mark, and it’s going to take up a lot of area on my back…” Therefore a constraining dress with a high back would not be comfortable for her…

As the door opened, Emma glanced back to see Sarai stepping inside. “Speak of the devil…” She said with a little smile as her fiancé came up behind her and hugged her close. Smiling, Emma leaned into her and hummed happily. “Nope, you’re right on time…I was just telling Leonora what I’d like as far as my dress was concerned.” Emma hoped that Leo already had something made that would suit her needs – it didn’t have to be white. Truth be told, Emma wanted to be married as soon as possible, within the next month or so, and having a whole new dress made would take time…

═══════════════════╝

Bar Maid || Emma Grace Forrester

Yami Miyagawa

Benihime213

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:54 pm
NAME﴿
[Sarai Kuuma]

AGE﴿
[24]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION﴿
[Bisexual]

User Image

Sarai felt good knowing that she managed to be punctual this time. This means that she showed up just as the conversation about the dress that Emma plans on wearing in the future for their union has just begun. That will most likely lead into something for Sarai to wear, and she hopes it will not be a dress. However, unlike Emma, who will definitely have an idea of what she wants to wear, Sarai is absolutely clueless aside from not wearing a dress. As long as it is appropriate to wear, she will not be picky about what Leonora decides for her. The tailor is waiting for the two of them to sit down so that they can continue their talk. A soft smile appeared on the guard's face as she said to Emma,

"You better finish talking to Leonora about your dress. I'll just stand by until you're finished...that is, if I am allowed to stick around. I'm not sure if this sort of talk is meant to be private between you and her."

.I am a strong woman.
My strength is not my muscles
Nor is it my skills
But the heart of a warrior within.
1ST|LIEUTANENT ﴿

///BASICSTATS

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

➼ KNIT
[Celebrar]

➼ RAIMENT
[Mesmerizing Presence]

➼ RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Taken]

➼ OCCUPATION
[Eoana Guard]

➼ MONEY
[Carrying none]

➼ WITH
[Emma, Leonora, Leon]

➼ WARDROBE
[Armor]

➼ OOC
[N/A]

the_littlest_dragonfly
benihime213

Yami Miyagawa

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:23 pm
User Image

Leo smiled at the two. She tilted her head remembering her own ceremony not too long ago. They were so cute together. Her mind thought of Leon at the moment. She hoped he was alright. She brought her attention to Emma as she spoke. She knew she had a lot with low backs. She stood up as she went into her back room as she looked around. She came back out with a handful of dresses. She brought over some mannequins as she began to set up dresses. She didn't even give Sarai time to leave. The dresses all had the elegant look with the backs removed. But the difference was color and how much was shown in other places. Some more revealing but with an elegant flair to them.

"You are welcome to try these on. You can use the back room there." She walked around to Sarai as she began to look the other over. The seamstress began to take measurements with her eyes as she reached over and laid her hands on each side of Saria's waist. The curves she can take in on a suit to match Sarai's build. "You don't seem like the dress type Sarai. How about I show you some suits for you to pick from?" She asked as she brought a hand to her bump. She pointed to Rey's outfit. The very one she had made for him to wear at her ceremony. "Look there is an example of what I can do with suits." She gave a big smile as she walked over to take a seat.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:53 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Emma smiled at her love. “Well, if you want my dress to be a surprise, then that’s fine. But I would like you to stick around, darling, we have a lot to do and only a short amount of time to do it in. I’m sure Leonora is busy as well…” Emma said as she looked at the lovely dresses that Leo brought out for her to look at. They were all so lovely, the colors, the styles, etc. “Oh, Leo, these are so beautiful…” Emma gushed, loving all of them.

Seeing the custom suit Leo indicated, Emma gasped. It was amazing. “Wow, Leo, that is gorgeous…” That specific one wouldn’t work for Sarai – she was too curvy – but maybe there was something else for her love. “I’m going to go try these one…” Taking a couple of the gowns, Emma headed into the back.

Both were lovely and complimented her form very nicely, but in the end, she settled on one that matched her eyes and made her feel beautiful, comfortable and happy all at the same time. Satisfied with her choice, she asked Leo to hold it for her and assured her that she would pay for it the following day. With her dress taken care of and Sarai’s outfit being worked on, Emma felt much better about getting married and hoped to have her tattoo soon as well.

[ - Ent Interaction for RP Day - ]

═══════════════════╝

Tavern Owner || Emma Grace Forrester

Yami Miyagawa

Benihime23

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200