[PRP] Alpine Hospitality (Cerpin x Aerona) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:49 pm
“Bet your a** my mom’s cute. If you get her hurt in any way I’ll skin you alive.” Aerona commented, the threat clearly very real. She pulled her hat on as far as it could go over her spongeclots and took a deep breath out.

Moirails. This was new. Aerona supposed it was actually sort of fitting - as much as she hated Cerpin, she couldn’t help feeling that b*****d pity slink in and muddy up the mix. It left her in a platonic state of confusion. It took everything in her, however, not to rocket into the black quadrant when Cerpin revealed his fun new social developments.

Mahmud. Okay. Deimos? Who the hell is that? Great, amazing, okay. It couldn’t be…

Worse. Than Sascha Diasis.

Aerona had to clench her jaw tighter than a vice to keep from screaming on the mountaintops. Her eyes bugged out - for a moment - before she snapped them closed. Hissed through her teeth. Calm, calm, ********… Nope.

“What the actual living ********>?” She hissed, seethed. “Sascha Diasis. Is. An. Opportunistic Imperial officer with a bulgestim for power and an unhealthy chemical imbalance of ego and insecurity? ******** hell!”

She opened her eyes and gave Cerpin a heavy shove on his shoulder before placing her hands over her face. “Gog….” She sighed. “I don’t need to tell you how dangerous that s**t is. I’m friends with Sascha. Your damn club is filled with rebels now. How do you know he’s not going to rat you out? He’s an idiot, but he’s at least got some brain cells to spare. What are you going to do to stay alive?”

Her hand turned into a threatening point and she jabbed a finger up at his neck. “And more importantly, what are you going to do to keep us alive? You’re the purp here, you’ve got the best survival rate out of all of us if s**t hits the fan.”

Yamashii
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:53 am
"I know. I know he is!" Cerpin ran a hand through his bangs as Aerona spouted off the entirety of his list of worries that haunted him as his thinkpan counted down to sleep each morning. It was something he thought about a lot in vain hopes of finding a solution that allowed them all to survive while also allowing him to continue to see... no, that was entirely selfish and stupid. But what was he supposed to do?

"He's so stupid! I thought I could change him- I thought he liked me. We were-" Honestly it would be easiest to solve the problem by just throwing himself off of one of these rocky mountain cliffs but that wouldn't help anyone but himself. Aerona was right. He had purple privilege. He needed to use it, along with the rest of his skills, to try and keep them all alive.

In order for that to happen, he had to face the reality that somebody in particular had to die.

"... If it comes down to it, I guess I'll have to kill him." His face was somber, no longer animated as it had been earlier. "Keeping the Rebellion safe comes before my personal bullshit." His pumpbiscuit tensed up painfully in his chest at the understanding of what he had to do. It would take nights before he could work up the nerve to see it through.

It would take much longer than that, though, to heal from the parts of himself he had carved out and stupidly given to Sascha. Hints of something he couldn't put into words welled up in the corners of his eyes as he covered his mouth with a hand and stared out at the stars in the distance.

Sypon
SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG BUT I AM STILL HERE FOR THIS

Yamashii

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:19 pm
Kill him.

The brace she had on her face turned in to her sticking her fingers dangerously close to her eye sockets, squeezing as though the anger and pressure in her brain would alleviate with her smushing it into submission. She muttered under her breath, and finally released the last of the pressure with a monumental sigh.

"Just frame him up or something. So long as you're not found out, his a** is grass, not yours. But he's becoming quite the officer, not just an expendable battery, you know? So now you have to play the political game. It's a part of kismesitude."

She hit him on the shoulder again. "If you're black for each other you build each other up. He figures you out and that crumbles. Unless you're so ********' tight in your quad at that point that he's chill with you being a rebel. Hell, knowing Sascha he might be like..." Aerona cleared her throat, pushed out her chest and flipped her braid behind her like a cascade of hair. "Uh huh huh, look at you, stupid idiot. I've got all the power now and you're a loser, so kiss my tight, muscular a** you pathetic, insecure, royal-but-nothing-to-prove-for-it-except-for-birthright-riches playboy. I'm a big space man, huh huh huh, and I'm gonna let you watch me do really good while you die of ********' swamp butt disease."

The impression made her cheer up, her mouth wobbling with an attempt to keep herself straight-faced while hey eyebrows were still tensed with discipline.

"And I'm your real ********' moirail now, shithead, we're good for each other."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:20 pm
The way Aerona practically writhed in her efforts to keep from outright murdering him or screaming in his face was almost entertaining, if he hadn't felt so nervous that she wouldn't be able to restrain herself. He shrunk backwards slightly, an embarrassed animal getting a scolding from someone much smarter than himself. Somehow, the way she cut through his drama to reduce him to a simple idiot was comforting though. Aerona always had answers for him, even if he didn't always like them.

"We're not-! A kismes-? But, I-" Cerpin's mouth opened in a gape as he tried to interject, only to fall silent in amazement at Aerona's sudden impression. He flushed a sheepish purple, slightly angry at the thought of Sascha actually saying these words to his face, but also charmed by the level of dedication she was putting into this act. His face squirmed into a squiggly frown, followed by cheeks that puffed before bursting out with sincere laughter and a smile.

"Ha, I'm sure that's exactly what he'll say. Ugh, you even have the voice down." Cerpin felt a wave of relief wash over him as she made her announcement. He still felt uneasy about his unresolved business with Sascha, still seeing the yellowblood as a danger to everything Tevini was working on, but in this moment with Aerona's stern guidance, he felt safe.

"You're damn right you are." He closed the distance between them, pressing a short affectionate kiss to her before simply engulfing her in both arms and resting his head against hers. It had to be obvious that any quad of Cerpin's would have to put up with a lot of touch.

"... thanks, Aerona." Cerpin mumbled a few words of gratitude.

Sypon
I AM COMMITTED TO SEEING THIS THREAD THROUGH

Yamashii

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out