[FIN] Decision for the Future [ Itotia/Kres] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 8:32 pm
"That sounds like a great idea as long as you're not needed back immediately." He nodded. "I think we have time to look and find the right place. Perhaps there's somewhere already built that could be repurposed though I feel like that chance is slim but if not we should be able to find a suitable location there in Baun to check on your checklist. I can send a letter to my family and enlist the help of my brothers if we wanted some non-hired hands to help with construction." He absent mindedly scratched his jaw and the stubble that had grown from their oversea journey. "Hmm if we did that though Vepkhia would surely want to come and meet you....and then Mom who would of course wonder when there'd be little feet running around..." He realized he had been speaking aloud. His face flooded with heat as he tried to avoid looking at her in his embarrassment but wanted to see her face for her reaction at the same time. The result ended up causing him to look like some love sick prentice, which surely Itotia would recognize with as long as they'd known each other.

Elyessi
I don't think we'd ever had them meet his family. I thiiink they talked about it during the last meta but I don't remember so I decided to wing it. XD

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 9:08 am
Itotia

The movement of their carriage was causing her to relax, and she didn't realize how tired she was from all of this. The planning, the plotting, the honesty of it all. She was ready to be home, and to find a new home they could call their own. She let Kres talk and was soothed by his voice, his certainty, nodding as he offered his family's help before she caught his last words.

Laughing breathlessly, she shook her head, "Let's not get too ahead of ourselves...it'll take time to build a place...and I'd prefer we raise any children we decide to have when we've got a safe home for them to stay..."

"I want to make sure I'm not distracted...I want all the plans to be ready so I can be ready to focus on our children..." She blushed darkly too, before leaning forward to take his hand.

"One step at a time?"

Nilah44
Well someday we can do a meet-and-greet! She probably hasn't met them unless they came to the red...could always let the uncles babysit!

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 1:50 pm
He couldn't help but laugh and be thankful she took it as what it was, just family being family. Kresimir nodded, what she was thinking definitely made sense and he was all on board for it. "Of course, that sounds like a solid plan. My mother will just be excited to meet you is all." He smiled. "When we stop and get an idea of where you'd like to build we can probably have a better idea of a timeline." He'd have to probably search for some different people, contractors...furniture...so many things he's never done before. He was so excited that. The next step in their relationship and he couldn't wait for it. "One step at a time." He agreed.

Elyessi

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 2:18 pm
Itotia

Settling back into her seat once more, Itotia took a long moment to look Kresimir over. She let the conversation settle into the comfortable silence as she thought over the past few years. Of her start to where she was today. Kres was a constant, with his determination to help her still present to this day. Her appreciation for him spilled over, and she had to admit that she couldn't imagine anyone else being by her side through this journey.

Sending him one last soft smile, she let her eyes close and hoped she could get a bit of a nap before they inevitably fell into the planning phase. Both were excited, and she couldn't wait to create something (or a few somethings) new with him.

One step at a time.

Nilah44

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 2:38 pm
They settled into silence, a comfortable one that Kresimir enjoyed. It gave him a chance to think about their conversation, replaying her words in his mind. He couldn't help but smile as he looked at her. There was always something exciting going on when Itotia was around, he felt, but perhaps it was just because she had become the center of his world. In any case, he watched fondly as she settled in to try and nap for the rest of their journey. Kres pulled her to his side before leaning his head back to close his eyes well. If all in the future went according to plan he knew he'd need to take these chances when he could!

Elyessi

◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces