[PRP]Gathering Stars x Bad Feeling x jester: Midnight wander

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gathering Stars wandered his land and contemplated his existence. The stars shown bright in the sky and there beams down onto the swampy land that swished upon his hooves. He loved the night, it was especially convenient that he blended with his surroundings. Enemies were everywhere these days it would seem.

With no place in mind he continued to wander. He had been alone for so long that silence was almost comforting yet lonely. So lonely.

pigxels
tag! XD; ah i tried

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The doe wandered through the darkness, her intense spots lighting the wood around her, and her black feet disappearing almost entirely in the darkness while wandering through the ankle-deep water of the swamp. She held her head low, the shining endless tears on her cheeks glistening in the dark. Her massive blue and black slitted eyes, like an owls, were wide as she viewed through the dark - it was like she was born and made to be in it. The night was her favorite part of the day. Beside her trotted a rather curious looking acha who whispered quietly to her in soft tones. She nodded wordlessly for a while, unsure how to respond to him, when she caught what appeared to be a moving galaxy in the darkness. She froze still and eyed it, unsure what she was looking at.

"Hush, do you see that?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The acha stopped and looked around, unsure how to respond, and then his eyes settled on his own kind standing not too far away in the darkness. He looked like a piece of the sky had fallen and landed in the swamp. He cocked a brow and then nodded.

"It's just an acha, Dread, don't worry. Hello over there! Lovely night tonight, isn't it?" He flicked his ears cheerily and led Bad Feeling closer, who hovered not far behind him with her head close to the ground, careful not to jab him in the haunch with an antler. "We're just passing through. This is Bad Feeling, I call her Dread for short. And I'm Jester," he smiled.

Tara de Draiocht

Pigxels

Ghost

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:34 pm
Stars, as he liked to call himself, paused in the stillness as the soothing sounds of water lapping against the earth hushed to make way to sounds he had not heard in quite some time. A voice? or voices rather one rather breathless and the other jovial.
They come to me and interact. How interesting.
He was rusty at interaction and the silence seemed to show that awkwardness.
Finally he responded. "Hello," His deep voice vibrated and seemed to echo around the area. He politely, with some weariness, nodded his head in greeting. "Yes, the night can be quite beautiful. I am called Gathering Stars, it was my birth name given to me by the heavens. They have blessed me with a wondrous pelt and I am reminded every day as well every night of said beauty. You may call me such or if you prefer a shorter version Stars works too."

He looked upon the doe who seemed even more weary then him. " Your companion, is anything amiss?" Star then turned to stare upon Jester as he continued with the introductions, "You have the interesting horns.. I have not seen such a thing. Jester.. Dread. A pleasure."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:43 pm
"I--no, nothing's amiss," she said shyly, unsure how else to word that. His coat was lovely. Her eyes followed the patterns with glee, and she stepped a little more to the side so she was more visible now, trying to overcome her shyness.

She wondered if her eyes would frighten him. Most seemed to look away when they looked at her.

Jester only smirked at her sideways, and tilted his head while he glanced behind him at her.

"Dread, you know you're taller than me, right? You're not hiding behind much," he joked. "We were just passing through trying to get home. I can't find my way in any darkness, but her glow is a lovely nightlight. Are you headed anywhere? Maybe you could tag along so you could see better. Unless you're enjoying the dark and it doesn't bother you like it does me," he shivered oddly.

Tara de Draiocht

Pigxels

Ghost

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:32 pm
Stars eyed the doe curiously now that she wandered closer he could finally see that she had some lovely glowing makes almost like- "Stars." The word slipped out before he thought about it. Even her eyes appeared to be glowing and that was a new one. Not bad, just interesting and lovely in their own way almost like starbursts or a galaxy. He cleared his throat as he realized that he had been staring at her for a few minutes in silence. " Oh, alright then. I am glad." A faint smile graced his lips before turning the other buck. He hesitated to answer as he had no destination in mind. "I am headed no where in particular.. I just sometimes wander the lands to reflex upon my day or just to upkeep my figure." He attempted a joke.

"If you are lucky depending on where you wander there are plants or mushrooms that glow which make walking easier. I would not mind following along with the two of you for some time." He noted the use of home. Maybe they are mates. He eyed both of them curiously. "Have you been walking for some time?"

Pigxels

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:06 pm
Dread noted his stare and ducked her head awkwardly. Jester had been the only other kin she'd known to stare like that. "We could go home, or we could do something fun," she offered in a quiet voice. "I think a nightly swim would be pretty fun, don't you?"

Jester tilted his head at the random idea. "I guess we could do that. Did you still want to come along, Stars? The more the merrier when going swimming!" He concluded that Dread had a good idea after all, and pranced in a happy circle, looking around for any sign of a stream in which to follow to a pool.

Dread hesitantly put a foot forward and stepped away from Jester since he'd shifted and she couldn't use him as a shield anymore. She swished her tail and looked up at the moon, slightly obscured by clouds. She squinted at the bright light, at least to her it was, and turned back to the pair of acha. "It's a warm, humid night. I bet the water will feel pretty good."

Tara de Draiocht

Pigxels

Ghost

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The idea of swimming sounded interesting and the idea of company could be fun too. "Sure I could go for a swim and there's just enough light that we can see if danger is about. One can never be too careful." He let out a soft snort of amusement as he watched Jester move about.

Turning his attention to Dread, "Yes it seems like a perfect night for a little bit of lounging in water." He gave her a slight smile. "Lead the way and I will follow."

Pigxels

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:11 pm
Jester kicked his back heels up a bit and clicked his hooves together, jovially. "Oh, good! I spotted a little stream over there by that circle of trees, we can head that way and follow it. Hopefully it'll be a deep one." He skipped off with the pair behind him.

Dread hung back a little bit and chose to walk beside Stars, albeit a little bit of shoulder-distance. She watched him for a while, hypnotized by his starry fur, which she almost expected to actually glitter in the moonlight. "So, how long have you lived in the swamp? Jester's only been here a year from the desert, and I came from another side of the swamp, so I've lived here my whole life."

Before too far had gone, Jester chimed back at them. "Found it!" He cheerily chirped, pointing with a hoof at a rather large, almost perfectly round pool of water. He checked it over in case any caiman were hiding below the surface, but he couldn't spot any danger. He waded in slowly until his chest was obscured by water, and then smiled at the two of them. "Come on in, the water's fine!"

Tara de Draiocht

Pigxels

Ghost

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas