Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:27 pm
Sin of Qurupeco

Damn the winter winds bit pretty hard when you were bleeding to death. Normally Zyphire thought they were cold, but now the winds were more than just a nuisance as they felt like ice claws ripping into his flesh. Wincing as another gust of snow and ice hit him in the face the shifter found his legs dragging, "Come on you s**t." He cursed under his breath as he gripped hard at his left arm that was just hanging limply at his side. That sword had done more than just nick him and he was regretting not stopping at the village for a medic.

If I had stopped there then I probably would have been targeted again. The last thing he desired was for anyone to get involved in his affairs and at least he knew that this way the blizzard could hide his tracks. Even the drips of blood that escaped from beneath his fur coat could easily be covered within the hour by the heavy snows. Frostbite, however, was something that he also risked with the way that the cold battered at his weakening body. Just a few more steps...I'll be almost there. A lie, but something to keep him going. He just prayed that the gods would be kind enough to allow his body to somehow make it to the sanctuary before nightfall.

That was if he could even continue walking into nightfall. Already Zyphire was feeling his legs wobbling beneath him and it was no surprise when he later tumbled forward and rolled down the path to lay there winded and helpless like a newborn pup. Great, a great way to die. Who wouldn't want to die in the winter wonderland never to be found until Spring? Yay me. He closed his eyes, hoping that it would only take a moment before he could find the strength to get up again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:11 am
Sabra Knight

"Duram! Where are you going?!" Kukiko couldn't keep up with her little troublemaker. The light snowfall quickly turned to a bitter blizzard, and they were caught in the middle of it. What was supposed to be a quick walk to enjoy some fresh air, turned into her chasing her Roati around in some really bad and ever worsening weather. She shivered and pulled her furs closer to try and warm up a bit before continuing. She could still see Duram looking back at her, but the blizzard was making it hard. If this gets any worse, I wont be able to see him at all! "Come on, Duram, we have to get out of here!" She shouted over the howling winds.

As difficult as ever, Duram pressed forward, causing her run after him. What's gotten into him? He's stubborn but not usually this stubborn! After catching up with him, Duram bleated and headbutted a strange looking mound of snow. "Oh, what in the world Duram?! You dragged me all the way here for a snow covered rock? I mean it's a weird looking rock, but still! It's too cold for this!" She kicked the rock, but to her surprise it was somewhat... Squishy...? Kukiko pushed the snow away to reveal a bloody boy as she shrieked. She slapped the boy's face several times to see if he was alive. "Hey, what are you doing sleeping here, mister?! Come on, wake up!"  

Mr Glacial

Dedicated Hunter

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:43 am
Sin of Qurupeco

Ugh, such a headache. Zyphire winced as his dreams turned rather violent and the shock of reality -of the cold slowly freezing his skin, of the blood that was still seeping from his side, and of the pain erupting from his face for some strange reason- woke him with a snap, "Ouch." He managed while spitting snow from his mouth, "Can...can you stop already? I'm awake dammit." The shifter glared at the blurry figure before reaching up a hand in a weak attempt to stop the assault. While he should be thankful that she had rescued him from the snow the flurry of smacks to his handsome face was truly a turnoff. So violent when my head is already throbbing.

"Shelter." He managed to spit out the word as his vision began to swirl around with the gusts of billowing snow again, "Injured...need shelter." He attempted to get back up before wobbling forward towards her. If anything it was even hard to see what he truly was beneath all the frozen furs and snow that stuck to his face and hair. The only vivid feature was the silver of his eyes and the crimson blood that decorated the right side of his body where he had taken the worst of the damage from his latest battle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Sabra Knight

Kukiko stopped slapping the boys face as she smirked and raised an eyebrow. "Shelter? Injured? And here I was thinking you were just taking a nap after a stroll through the nice blizzard and that this red goop was just crushed tomatoes from your pocket..." She shook her head and helped the boy up. She slung his arm around her shoulder and started walking them towards her home. "Well, I suppose my parents won't mind some company, even if you are a bit... disheveled." She waved on Duram to follow and he trotted along behind them.

When they got to the door, the blizzard had worsened, making even the door knocks frozen to the door. "Well... I wonder how we are supposed to get i-" she was interrupted by Duram ramming his head into the door several times, and they were greeted by her mother. Kukiko looked at the boy and said as she led him to a guest room, "I dont think you'll make it through with how bad the bleeding is, buddy... But there's no harm in trying to help your wounds. Hang in there..."  

Mr Glacial

Dedicated Hunter

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:25 pm
Sin of Qurupeco

Zyphire snorted, "Sure." Of course he would find himself smacked by a sassy woman. Not only do the gods find it funny to toss me into the snows like this but they also send this delightful creature my way. But could he complain so much when she was actually assisting him? He rose an eyebrow in faint amusement as they trudged along through the snows, "Talk about bringing a guy home to meet the family..." He mumbled as he struggled to walk while relying on her for support. If the world could stop spinning then he would greatly appreciate it. His body jerked at the thought as another wave of pain washed through his senses clouding his vision and making even his already frozen digits twitch in agony, "Tsk." He bit the inside of his cheek to stop himself from crying out in pain as they approached the shadow of what would appear to be the girl's home.

When the door was opened Zyphire could barely form words before finding himself nearly falling forward towards the warmth of the interior. Thankfully the girl had a good grip on him and he managed to make it to the bed where he fell onto his back with a heavy thud, "I'll make it..." He managed though his fever made his words sluggish, "Just...clothing....bandages." Weakly he struggled to pull off his boots and then his gloves and everything else that made up his exterior attire. Once that was done he felt that he could be properly treated and then later once he pulled through he could find the energy and wit to tease her about taking some innocence from him today.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:59 pm
Sabra Knight

Kukiko retrieved some bandages and salves from the other room. "Mom, I need hot water and some rags." Her mom nodded and went into another room. Kukiko turned to her new-found patient and was surprised when she saw the boy had taken all of his clothes off. "I see we are eager to strip..." She shook her head and started cleaning the boy's wounds after her mom brought the materials she asked for. Like an ebb and flow, she dipped the cloth in the bucket and wiped his cuts, applying gentle pressure to the wound to try to stop the bleeding. Thankfully the cold had kept the blood from flowing too much, so stopping the bleeding wasn't too bad.

Once she felt the bleeding stopped enough, she applied some of the healing salve. "Oh, this will probably sting, you should brace yourself." She knew her after the fact tip wouldn't help, but no one said sarcasm was her weak suit. After the salve was applied, she wrapped the cut in bandages.

"Well, I guess that's all for now. You should rest a bit." She took the bucket back to her bathroom to dump the bloody water and wash her hands. He might actually make it, that is if whatever struck him wasn't poisoned... That was probably the worst case scenario, but she didn't think this was the case. Ah, well, we will just see how this plays out. She headed back to the guest room to check on her patient.  

Mr Glacial

Dedicated Hunter

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:47 am
Sin of Qurupeco

It was as if his mind was being ensnared in a miasma of pain and confusion. Zyphire's body was covered in a dense, cold sweat that mingled with the crimson rivets of blood that seeped from his various wounds. The biggest one, the slash that cut up his arm from elbow to shoulder, was caked in a mixture of ice and dried blood - something that almost made it seem as if his arm was paralyzed inside a natural cast. As his body laid there on the bed a slow warmth began to revitalize him and he even felt his fingers twitch as his body was stimulated by the warm water that was enticing his blood to flow once more.

Zyphire was beginning to awaken to reality yet he wished to withdrawal his awareness once the stinging pain caught his attention. As she applied the salve his upper body jerked upwards in reaction to the unwanted intrusion, something that created even more agony than the salve, "Ouch!" He hissed through clenched teeth, the noise of escaping air followed by a few rather unchaste curses, "Thanks for the warning." He managed to quip before laying his head back down on the pillow. Even if he wanted to be grateful for the girl who had saved his sorry a** the shifter was still too irritated from everything that had occurred - the pain, the nearly freezing to death, the fact that he had even allowed himself to receive such severe wounds, and dammit it was cold! So much for being adjusted to the weather up here. Well perhaps now that he had donated even more blood to the land it would be willing to fully adopt him and accept him as one of its children. Bah. Who needed Zena's blessing to roam there? I'll do as I damn well please. He harrumphed to himself before attempting to turn his head so that he could stare after the girl who had disappeared from view once more.

But would resting in a strange household be ideal? He snorted at her words before turning again to stare at the ceiling. The wooden beams were still fuzzy, a side effect of nearly dying he supposed, but it seemed that he was in a well established place that was almost akin to the manor that his cousins owned. Speaking of which was he even anywhere in the vicinity of Talisia's home? That had been his destination until the blizzard swept over the lands and sent him astray. Now he had almost no idea of where he was - the thought of which caused the shifter to sigh before slowly turning so that he could stare at that doorway again for the girl to enter from, "How's it look, doc?" He managed to whisper the tease as she finally came back inside, his gaze bright despite the pain his body was currently experiencing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:41 pm
Sabra Knight

Kukiko paid no attention to the wincing boy as she treated his wounds. He seemed rather skinny for someone to be wandering alone in a blizzard. As she treated his wounds, she examined the rest of his body. He's pretty young looking... As she came in and out of the room once more she scoffed at his question. "Well, you're still alive so that's a start..." She put the bucket of water down by the table and grabbed the bandages. "I'm assuming these are cuts... You had to have had a run in with some poor swordsmen... Luckily, their blades weren't that sharp, else this would be much harder to stop the bleeding..."

She blotted the last of the blood away, tossed the rag into the bucket and started bandaging him. "I won't pry into your life but you should at least tell me your name... Unless of course you'd like for me to call you 'strange bleeding blizzard boy,' or something of the likes. It has a nice ring to it."  

Mr Glacial

Dedicated Hunter

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:27 pm
Sin of Qurupeco

Zyphire rolled his eyes, "Thanks for the update." He quipped before pausing to glance over the Zenan. Now that he wasn't in a hazy fog of pain he could actually admire how cute she was and obviously that would prompt any cheesy flirtations, "Though I suppose I could have been confused for a moment since it looks like an angel saved me. Are you an ice fairy perhaps?" He grinned towards her, "Too pretty to be an average gal."

But his grin did falter as she commented upon how he received the wounds that she was beginning to bandage, "Oh trust me the blades were sharp enough. What saved me is how I dodged most of the blows...well for the most part until some thug came from behind and knocked me forward." He winced as she touched a tender area that was bruised, "Needless to say that they received double what they gave me." Those dirty bastards with their cheap tricks and underhanded attack patterns deserved to lose their heads - they were fortunate he allowed them to walk away in one piece. Well save for the man whose fingers he may have cut off with a good upper swing...but anyways!

"You could call me darling, handsome, or even that if you would like." Replied Zyphire with a chuckle, an action which caused him to wince once more, "But if you want my name it's Zyphire. What about you, angel?"  
◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games