Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Tendaji [RP Area]
(PRP Zena) A Return to the Cold (Dem and Yelt)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:46 pm
Kiyelt Post 1

Kiyelt had had a good visit with his parents and was busy refamiliarizing himself with his home area. The same hills he had climbed as a child were conquered now with twice the amount of muscle, which also meant when he slipped he fell down that hill side that much faster. Now this was fun barring the copious amounts of snow he managed to get down his shirt.

After such antics in the snow he went to the market to pick up some of the large zenan fish for supper with his parents. He knew the ones his parents liked the most and scanned the fish section of the market for them. This in particular had a unique flavor that he craved as a true taste of home.

This was his place of origin, where he belonged in a way but also not where he chose to belong, he had chosen Oba as his...but now that he had lost Ichil, he was not sure if he would stay there forever. His familiars though dictated a warmer climate than Zena.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:56 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

She was not built for the cold weather that Zena had to offer. So she was bundled in a fur coat and had a hood that draped over her antennae to keep them from freezing. V'demhe held her arms crossed over her chest to keep the warmth inside her coat as she tramped through the snow. Thank Aisha she had kept her boots, it kept the blasted snow out and away from her feet at least.

Moving along slowly behind her was a small parade of beasts that had all come from warmer climates and seemed to be hating the chill just as much as she. Then one of them stopped moving and the rest made a noise. Their progress had been interrupted. Dem heard the sound and paused mid step before turning and looking at what it was. "Oh come on Ascale, you moved faster than that when it was snowing and the wind was biting." She called out to her brown and silver Janarim. He'd stopped and started to "shiver" as he stared at his mistress. The tall alk just stared for a solid moment before she sighed and began to stomp back toward the Oban beast. "Aye, I should have gotten you that blanket." One of the locals had warned her but she had insisted that her beasts could handle it. Man was she wrong.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:37 pm
Kiyelt had left all but two of his familiars at home, he had brought the two sailscales because of their cold tolerance and the fact that he could stuff both of them in his shirt when they did get too cold. It meant for very close company.

He found the right sort of fish and got it packaged up for the long walk home. He knew why he loved Oba so much it was more comfortable to sweat when you were used to the heat than it was to shiver in the cold despite his great coat, the wind still weaseled in.

As he moved away from the market he saw something he was not sure he was really seeing. A janarim...he hoped it wasn't HIS janarim following him from Oba.

"Sky...." He all but snarled. If that was his janarim Kiyelt wasn't sure he'd have much in the way of keeping his beast warm short of tucking the big critter into his bed before he could build a proper hut for him.

As he got closer though the coloring was wrong and he could hear a voice. His two sailscales decided that this was the time to be cute and poked their heads out of his shirt collar. Squawking questions at him.

"Well lets go see shall we?" He called out a greeting to the troupe of creatures.

Heras Box

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:57 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

As she stood in front of her Janarim she put her hands on her hips. There was no use in trying to yank him forward the beast clearly outweighed her. So instead she simply glared at him. He was acting like a pup now and while that was his usual personality she could use a bit more maturity from him.

When the greeting was called out she thought it was the wind and didn't respond right away. Only when her blue Radaku started to growl did she turn to look. V'demhe let her eyes fall on the male that looked as though he were walking toward them. "Easy Maha." She called to her beast.

Keeping one hand on her hip she left the other hang at her side as she tilted her head and stared. "Are we in your way?" Best to keep a polite tone just in case the male was a non-friendly.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:55 pm
"No, no I just thought maybe my own Janarim had followed me out here from Oba, he can be sneaky sometimes. I only brought these two sailscales from my hoard." He gestured to the denizens of his shirt. "I've been out of Zena so long that I had quite forgotten exactly how miserable it can be out here in the wind."

He peered at the line of critters. "You too have quite the collection of friends here, do you need anything? My family have extra food and gear if you have need of it." He only wanted to help. Strange for an iceling but that had come with his strange parents and strange education.

Iniu wiggled out of his shirt to fly around and check out everyone, keeping above curious maws though. She was smarter than she looked. Norcrest the other sailscale retreated into Kiyelt's shirt for a continuation of his nap.

Heras Box

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:38 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

She took a second to nod her head. "My lot followed me from Oba, I think this one is regretting it." V'demhe pointed at the Janarim as it stayed rooted in place. The other animals all moved around it to get a better look at the man that had come to chat. Well, all except Tanou, the pink radaku. She stayed behind the Janarim and watched from safety.

To say she was surprised to be offered help by an iceling would be an understatement. Dem eyed the man just a little. "And what is it you'll be wanting in return?" She had learned from her friend that she needed to be careful when dealing with the Ice Tribe. Knowing her she'd likely offend one and have a whole village after her.

When the sailscale came out to look everyone over not many of them minded. The only one that seemed to keep a steady eye on it was the perzi that was perched on top of the janarim.

With a small gust of wind V'demhe shivered and moved her arms to back where she'd had them before; across her chest to keep the heat in. The woman was clearly not a fan of the cold.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:56 pm
"What I want in return is for you and your beasts to be warm and fed. If we have some friendly conversation in the process thats a bonus, but you don't have to talk, just enjoy a night on me. I am a beast tamer first, a kind heart second, but do not mistake my kindness for weakness. I simply do not like to see people and animals suffer. I have stuff to give that will cost me and my family nothing more than the satisfaction of helping out. In the morning you can choose to stay or leave it is your choice."

People were suspicious of icelings he knew, he had very nearly turned into the typical arrogant iceling but his parents had saved him from that fate, a gift he had never forgotten. "Your janarim seems a fine lad, what is his name? Good conformation and an easy stride, I'm impressed..and stubbron to boot if he followed you out here. Janarim are some of my favorites."

He felt like his voice was going to break he used it so rarely since Ichil had disappeared.

Heras Box

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:12 am
Aukai Oceansoul

She nodded her head at him to say she understood. V'demhe wanted to make sure she didn't offend the man since it appeared that he was just being kind. As the conversation then went to her beast she turned to look at him and give him a bit of a sarcastic look before looking back at the Ice man. "His name is Ascale and he's pretty stubborn. Still acts like a pup sometimes too." Which she was perfectly alright with since she'd gotten him trained that way.

After a moment Dem looked at the man in a different way. Mostly because despite the wind she did notice the tone of his voice. "Are you alright? Not getting sick in this weather are you?" Her motherly side was showing but she couldn't help it. Her concern for everyone was just a part of who she was.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces