[PRP Oba] Out Shopping ~ Shura & Irrohnagal ~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:05 pm
Shura was out on a walk through the marketplace of Sulburi with her 'water kitty' Anhalo walking at her side, her eyes scanning the area for anything interesting that she could get for her brother. He seemed to be working so hard these days that she felt he deserved some sort of treat. Especially given the fact that a lot of what he was working on was for Shura. She really did have the best brother in the world if you asked her.

"What do you think, Anhalo? What would he like best?" Maybe more of those tools he used? Maybe something sweet to eat? A good book to read? Something to help fend off those girls that were always bothering him? Ah! A pet of his own to help chase off annoying girls! That sounded like the best idea. Maybe something that nipped a lot like a janarim pup!

With this plan in mind she started forward again, deciding that she would seek out any or maybe all of those things for her brother. He was a good boy so maybe he deserved all of that stuff in a nice gift basket!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:32 pm
It had been some time since she had gone treasure hunting besides her daily trips to the market, but raising a family was an honor that took a lot of the spare time up. Speaking of which that whole family was in desperate need of new trousers, from father to sons the pants were getting holes and that was unacceptable. So she had chosen the fabric two days ago and allowed some time for the tailor to finish it, now she was going to pick up the pants, toting along her shopping bag she leisurely trolled the stalls for new things...perhaps something sweet.

She peered at a bakery...they needed bread but she really wanted a sugar roll, better to fix the craving first, she had CRAVED these things when she was pregnant, they were that good and not at all strange like some of the other cravings. She would take some home for the boys too but first shopping then she would come back for the other ones. She had just popped one into her mouth when she saw another shopper pass by with a familiar..a familiar that she wondered would be good for her children. She should ask.

"Excuse me Miss, mind if I ask about your furry friend here? I'm thinking about getting a pet."

Orpheus Solon

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:20 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

Shura turned from what she was doing when a voice called out to her, drawing her attention to an interesting woman in front of her. She starred a moment, looked from side to side, then back again. She seemed nice enough and Shura liked to talk about Anhalo, so she was only too happy to talk them up. Giving a smile she said, "This is Anhalo! He's my little water kitty! Ahh... that is, he's a zanteer. They come from Matori but I got him in this very market place from a breeder."

Reaching down she gave the brightly colored beast a pat on the head, "Any idea what sort of pet you're getting? Everyone seems to have a different idea about what the 'best' pet is, myself included." A thought that caused her to chuckle a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:27 pm
"Well I was thinking about something cuddly, like him, I feel like a janarim at this age is a bit overkill and I wouldn't be the best at training them having not ever having a pet of my own. Something well mannered like him would be perfect. A companion for then you see if their Father and I are out at work or market. A presence that can be there when I am not. No matter their age, it would be good to get a family pet. "And truth be told I get lonely sometimes, never mind them. Especially now that they are a little bigger. I know they won't be at home all the time you know."

She shrugged getting those awful preemptive empty nest feelings that she dreaded so much, maybe the gods and her husband would bless her with more children but for the moment she was poised to stall the loneliness before it could occur.

"Was he easy to train? Does he have any health problems?" Sometimes some species were prone to one problem or another. "I feel like a perzi might be a bit well small for my kids."

Orpheus Solon

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:43 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

Giving a nod of her head, "I could see janarim being troublesome if they aren't trained right." Though that had her wondering if maybe she aught to look into something else for Dovian. He was so busy with his own training that he wouldn't have time to train a janarim whelp. She could always ask their father if they could hire someone to do it but that wouldn't be the same as Dovian getting to train his own pet. She knew that she'd had fun doing just that.

"I would say that they are perfect family pets! I might be a little biased but he's always been a good boy, ever since he was just a tiny little pup that I carried around in my arms. He made the cutest little chirping sounds." She said, ever the proud caretaker of the brightly colored beast.

At the further questions she shook her head, "Pretty easy to train. Just needed some treats that he liked. His weakness is dried fish which might be the same for others of his kind. As for health problems I've never seen anything. The only thing you have to consider is that they are from a watery place so they need a pool to swim in. He has one back home in Awat where we live."

"Oooo, perzi are cute aside from having to watch out for the pointy bits." She said, always having liked them but worried that hugging them came with some risks giving their crystals.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:01 pm
"Huh! I will definitely look into one of these then! Thank you so much, I must stop at the tailor now but then I have some free time if you would like to accompany me shopping? I don't often get a lot of girl time and I really enjoy talking to you, you remind me a bit of my children." Shura was also a well mannered young person and if she was right also a fire and leaf hybrid just like her children.

"I love shopping, which fits right in with my treasure hunting but its been quite some time since I went on an adventure, having two young boys keeps me awfully busy. They are the real treasure after all." She smiled at the woman feeling a bit old and young at the same time, it was most odd indeed.

Orpheus Solon

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:22 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

Shura gave a nod, "No problem! I'm happy Anhalo and I were able to help." She was glad to hear that the woman was interested in looking into a 'water kitty' of her own after seeing Anhalo. It pleased her like nothing else since Shura loved them so much. They really were the cutest animals around by a long shot. As the woman asked her if she wanted to accompany her shopping she thought about it, then nodded, "Sure! I'm doing some shopping of my own so it would be fun to do so with someone else. No offense, Anhalo."

Turning to look at the woman again she tilted her head to one side, eyes going a little wide, "Wait, you have children? Really? Wow! You look too young for that." She had to admit she was surprised to learn that she had children, two of them in fact. Shura could only hope that she looked so good after having children of her own... well, if she ever did at least.

It wasn't really something she'd thought about yet but either way she could hope that she'd look as good as this woman did.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:26 pm
Irro gasped at the compliment, "Thank you so much for saying that! I was so tired for months, but I kept a strict diet and swam a ton!" Evidently her effort had paid off. She was pleased to have some company for once. She was a sweet girl.

"Just let me run into the tailors!" She marched inside the tent and collected her items, checked them, folded then and placed them in her bag. "All set!" She said cheerfully to her companion. "Seriously the fastest tailor around, a little nit picky about buttons but there you have it. Boys run through clothes so fast, I swear if I didn't get new ones the patches would have holes." She giggled. Ah fashion was such a fun thing.

"So what are you after today in the market?"

Orpheus Solon

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:24 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

"Your welcome." Shura said, giving a smile. Seemed that she'd complimented the woman with her surprise, which she kind of found to be cute. Could older, married women, ones with children, be cute? She supposed so. She'd likely get an affirmative answer were she to ask such a thing of her father since he was so smitten with her mother she thought to herself in an amused manner before she nodded, "I can wait here with my little water kitty." She said, watching as the woman went to get something from the tailor.

As she did the girl set to looking around the nearby stalls, trying to get a feel for what it was that she wanted to get for Dovian. There really were so many things that were possible so she couldn't say one way or the other what it was that she should get him. She would likely be happy with any present from her so that made it a bit tough.

Turning as her new friend reappeared she gave her a smile, "I will keep that in mind. I am a fan of fancy, pretty clothing. It's not ideal for the tussles I sometimes get into but I can't resist pretty things." Clothing, jewelry, pets, if they caught her eye she wanted them! She'd then make Dovian or Anhalo hold said pretty jewelry when she got into a fight.

At the question posed to her she said, "Something for my twin brother. He's been working so hard lately trying to make stuff for me that I want to get him something in return."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:55 pm
Orpheus Solon

Irro returned from the tailor her first, (hopefully of many), bundles in her hand. "All right! Off to shop!" She was so delighted it was the best day in a long time, and that was saying something as she lived a rather charmed life in Oba.

"Hmm a boy huh? Does he like to write? There are some very nice journals over in one of these stalls here, or some exotic soaps over here, they sell some for men, I buy my families stuff there. Weapons galore that way, I catch Tsallin oogling the daggers quite often..boys are disturbing some days. I'm going to go with he gets it from his father."

She'd pin that on Qora later to his face, she did so ever love riling him up.

"I like fancy clothing too, I think next time I get the chance I will order something spectacular."  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:31 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

Shura gave a humming sound, "I feel like Dovian could likely use a journal. He could take notes on the stuff that he wants to create that way... or maybe what he needs to create things?" Those might be a good option when it came to giving him a gift. What else...? Definitely not the soap. If he smelled of strange, exotic soaps then the girls that hassled him might only do so that much more. That was a gift Shura instantly nixed for her brother's own safety. Now the dagger on the other hand.

"A dagger could be useful. Even if he decides not to use it just carrying it might give him the look of being intimidating." Maybe? Hopefully. Hard to say though since he was a bit of a softy if you asked Shura.

As the woman mentioned ordering something 'spectacular' she gave a smile, "That sounds nice. I'm not exactly trying to impress anyone at the moment but I still want to look good." When it came to the one she might consider her best friend she doubted it would take anything more then a sandwich to impress him. A thought that made her chuckle to herself before she said, "I think I might get a journal and a dagger for Dovi for sure."  
◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games