Welcome to Gaia! ::

100 Days of Art Event

Back to Guilds

This is a self-improving event for ARTISTS! 

Tags: 100days, Drawing, creative, Improve, Event 

Reply 100 Days Event (2018)
Lucid Hallucinogen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucid Hallucinogen

Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:40 pm

Day # 60
Theme:Love

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comments:
I had fully intended to work on a previous art piece, but I ended up having some trouble with the pressure points on my IPD after moving. So I decided good old mouse would have to suffice. Also a side note this would have totally worked for yesterday's monochrome pink.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:40 pm
Day # Day 61
Theme: Face for radio
User Image

Comments: Forgive me for the quickie! I stayed out a bit too late. I took my little girl to see a Wrinkle in time, because it is her favorite book. We read it together when she was about 4. I'm glad she really enjoyed the movie blaugh  

Lucid Hallucinogen

Lightbringer

Lucid Hallucinogen

Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:14 pm
Day #
Theme: Artist Request
User Image
Comments: I hope you like it. I was lazy with her arms. I've been really tired all day, but I think it turned out okay. sweatdrop Hopefully you think so too. Also generic polka dotted dress.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:54 pm
Day # 63
Theme: Flowers/Realism(sorta. Only due to it depicting something that is or how it would occur in real life with no added fantastical elements)

User Image

Comments: I'm doing my best to finish my WIP for the art contest winner since I've only recently had the opportunity to do so. It may or may not count. If not then I completely understand, and I'll use a spirit pass.

Lucid Hallucinogen

Lightbringer

Lucid Hallucinogen

Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:58 pm
Day # 64
Theme: Good luck charm

User Image

Comments:EEEEEEEEEEEE
I was almost late!
I got really caught up in trying really hard to do a background. v _v;;; I'm still not super great at them, but I'm trying to push myself into making my art not look so empty!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:52 pm
Day # 65
Theme: Triceratops

Comments:
I'm not quite finished with this, but I'm really happy with it so far! It's also part of a side project for one of my sister's friends.

Lucid Hallucinogen

Lightbringer

Lucid Hallucinogen

Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:41 pm

Day # 66
Theme: In memorium: Stephen Hawking
User Image
Comments: I'm honestly really really happy with how this turned out.
I've always had trouble drawing any type of celestial body. It's not perfect but I'm happy with it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:56 pm
Day # 67
Theme: Quarantine

User Image

Comments: I had a feeling that today was going to be a long day, and I was right. I worked a 13 hour shift today, and didn't have much time to work on this. Thankfully I sketched a really rough draft before bed last night. This is from .hack//Quarantine. I was always a really big fan of the .hack games, despite the fact that I never got to actually play Quarantine. There's a copy for sale at my local used game store, but it's so expensive I'm not sure if I'll buy it. I wish they'd re-release it digitally v _v;; Then I could be happy!

Lucid Hallucinogen

Lightbringer

Lucid Hallucinogen

Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:48 pm
[b[Day # 68
Theme:

User Image

Comments: I've always thought how interesting renditions of dinosaurs with feathers were. I'd like to think that they looked some what like chocobos blaugh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:50 pm
Day # 69

Theme: Draw someone overcome with emotion

User Image

Comments: Spoiler for long text.

So this may take a bit of explaining. A couple of days ago a few people at my work (who only recently saw me doodling in the break area of work), asked me if I would be willing to draw a picture for a manager of mine because they wanted to throw him a baby shower. His daughter was born prematurely, and therefore he had very little as far as clothes and premature baby care goes. Everyone banded together and purchased him quite a few outfits, and a small antique baby bed. It was a very nice sentiment. I had been planning on drawing this on Friday, but I ended up spending quite a bit of time on my art for the day, so I put it off. Inadvertently I stayed up until 4AM spending time with my boyfriend, because it was his day off (and he works third shift, so it's seldom we spend much time together.) But I knew I had to get up early to draw this picture. I woke up around 8 this morning and it took me about 2 hours to sketch it out. It's not the best thing, but I worked really hard on it (it's been quite some time since I've drawn anything with actual realism. Not only that but babies are so squishy they're hard to draw.) I also decorated a frame and put some cardstock on the backing. I gave it to him and he was really happy and hugged me (despite the fact that technically managers are supposed to be strictly professional). So while technically the picture I drew was not of someone overcome with emotions (hey happy is an emotion right? I know the baby is actually gassy, but I'd like to think it was born super happy blaugh ), but it was drawn because so many people were overcome with emotion and came together and helped someone.

Lucid Hallucinogen

Lightbringer

Lucid Hallucinogen

Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:59 pm
Day # 70
Theme: Finish/Improve

User Image
Comments: I got a bit distracted and therefore ended up with less than what I wanted to accomplish, but I think I'm making decent headway. Hopefully on my day off I'm able to make a bit more progress.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:18 pm
Day # 71
Theme: Feet
User Image
Comments: Feet are my worst enemy. I tried sketching out several others but only kept these because the others looked like monstrosities.

Lucid Hallucinogen

Lightbringer

Lucid Hallucinogen

Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:14 pm
Day # 72
Theme: Mermaid

User Image

Comments: More Kingdom hearts fan art. Sora is in awe of his new tail!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:59 pm
Day # 73
Theme: simple gif/sheep

Comments: Please ignore the terrible cloud! I'm still working on animating my backgrounds so they line up gonk This was inspired by a realplayer equalizer known as "Annabelle the Sheep" I have a lot of memories of playing with musical equalizers. This one I have one memory of listening "place for my head" by Linkin park and the sheep bobbing its head to the song rofl

Lucid Hallucinogen

Lightbringer

Lucid Hallucinogen

Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:06 pm
Day # 74

Theme: Swan

User Image

Comments: It's Odette from Swan princess. I am so exhausted that I'm lucky I even pushed this out. Also my internet has been so slow that I missed the deadline. I made a screen shot of it a minute after my deadline while everything was still loading. So hopefully it serves as proof sad  
100 Days Event (2018)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff