Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Saying Goodbye (Treason x Guardian of Life)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crooooooooooak.

One eye slid open, slow and lazy. The world was at an angle, made crooked by Treason's languid sprawl on the rocks. His limbs were heavy with the day's warmth and seemed ill-inclined to move; even so, he would not overstay his welcome after yesterday's games.

He stepped off and stretched in one motion, nearly squashing a frog, who continued to croak and herald the coming dusk. Another frog appeared, leaping to take his old place on the rock. Ah, how soon the Swamp took back what was hers.

With a smile and a shake of his head, he was on his way.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The sounds of the frogs filled the air, and caused the doe to look up from what she was doing. She'd been aware of the buck sleeping not far off, but had been quiet so she didn't disturb the strikingly colored male.

No instead, she'd chosen that spot to quietly fish, moving in and out of the water catching the scaled meat with relative ease, and coming back out to drop them far enough from the water they couldn't possibly flail their way back into it.

This last attempt at a fish caused her sodden hair to fall into her eyes and she flipped it out of her face, a spray of water arcing away from her, and all over the place, though if she'd been aware that the buck was suddenly up and moving, she might have thought twice, since there was every possibility the water could splash him.

For the moment though, she was unaware of the buck moving around, back to the shore as she clamped down tighter on her prize, to bring it up to shore with the other three small fish waiting among smaller rocks.  

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:59 pm
Treason was the picture of grace, the fluidity of his movements mirroring the river's. He was much less the picture when the water struck him: the frogs leaped out of his path when he gave an undignified yelp, and they crouched with only their eyes peeking out of the mud.

The rocks had been warmed to a blissful heat by the sun: the same could not be said of the river, and the shock of it was like ice. He shook as if he'd just returned from a long swim, though in truth it was only his face that'd gotten wet.

"Well, hello and good morning to you, too," he called, amused.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:10 pm
The sudden, surprised yelp caused Guardian to whip around in surprise, her eyes wide and she almost dropping the fish she was holding back into the river. Instead, she clamped her teeth a little tighter on it, and carefully picked her way over the slick river rocks, and toward the shore, where she finally released the little fish with the others and turning to the buck since she could now answer him.

"I'm so sorry about that! I'd seen you sleeping over there..." she jerked her head towards the rocks he'd been sleeping on, an inward cringe as as more water went scattering from her hair and along the ground between them. "...but didn't know you'd woken up." a sheepish tone to her words as she spoke.  

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:10 pm
"Am I relegated to mere background already?" His voice was wounded, but nothing could hide the mirth in his eyes.

"Oh, Life. It was a fine morning for sleeping; what are you doing in the cold—ah!" He'd stepped closer and caught sight of the flashing scales, the flailing tails. They were still fresh enough to move; she'd caught quite a few in a short span of time. It seemed her finesse was not limited to a nightly romp.

"That's quite impressive. Were you, perhaps, you hunting for two...?" He looked at her sidelong, eyes half-lidded. His voice was suggestive, meant to tease: she seemed the sober type and, truly, he did not expect her to tolerate his company overlong, even if she might be polite about it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:17 pm
"Background, as if." she rolled her eyes a little at him, aware he was teasing her really. "I'm not used to sleeping in, but instead of being up and moving." it was true she didn't take long to rest. She slept as long as she needed to, but didn't tend to linger where she was sleeping.

"That and those rocks weren't exactly comfortable for sleeping on much longer. They served a purpose to be sure, but sleeping shouldn't have been one of them." she scoffed at him slightly.

She eyed her fish a moment, and looked up at him with a coy smile. "I don't know... what's in it for me, if I decide to share?" why yes, she could tease and joke thought the opportunity didn't arise often, really. "Truth be told though, yes I fished for the both of us. I thought you could do with some food, I can't be the only one who's hungry after...well everything."

Her voice trailed off quietly, and almost shyly really, before she was motioning towards the rocks. "Go on ahead, and eat what you want. I can get more, there's plenty in the river. Then you don't have to be in the cold water." she flicked her soggy tail at him playfully then with every intention of getting him wet this time!

Though she paused a moment, looking and sounding awkward. "You looked like you were leaving though, so if you'd prefer to eat on the way, don't let me keep you."  

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:30 am
"The early bird gets the worm, eh?" A bashful buck might have felt embarrassed about sleeping until late afternoon with such a comparison, but he merely offered a self-satisfied smile. This spread to a grin when she teased him back.

"Thank you, my lady." He bowed, and stepped close as he rose to nuzzle her cheek, taking care to prevent his horns from catching. Her words had been a jest, no more; even so, when his lips brushed her ear, he spoke. "Perhaps I'll show you something fun."

He laughed, then, and laughed harder still when she doused him, retaliating with splashes of his own.

"I only thought you were interested in a night, and no more. But if you were not opposed... well then, I fear I'll need to stay a while yet to fully dry—and you, too." He pretended to try splashing her again. "Three days of non-stop sunbathing on a rock, it looks like. What do you say?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:10 am
"If that's the case, you must be a very hungry bird." a gentle tease on him having slept away so much of the day really. Though obviously her teasing didn't bother him to be grinning that way.

"Will you now?" a little shiver coursed down her back, both from anticipation, and the fact she was wet, and cold and there was a small breeze kicking up and causing her to lightly press against Treason.

Until he splashed her, causing a shriek of disbelief to fall from her lips. "Treeeeeeaaaasooooonnnnnn!" his name said with a huff though she was laughing so she wasn't mad at least.

"A night...a couple of days...however long, it's fine by me." she knew it would be a fleeting thing really, but for some reason she didn't want to say goodbye and part from the buck just yet. Maybe it was his teasing manner, or his lazy ways, either way she found she was enjoying spending time around him.

"Three days on a rock? Are you crazy? There's got to be somewhere more comfortable to lay. Especially for sleeping over night." she paused a moment. "Though I admit, it was warmer through the night sleeping on the sun warmed rocks. And on you." she had shifted in her sleep and practically rolled on him, which had caused her to wake enough to shift to be laying beside him, and not on him.

It looked like their goodbye would be a drawn out one, and she was more than okay with that. She'd savor every moment of the time with the easy going buck before they properly parted ways but for now...

Ryuukishin

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas