Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1, FxM...just getting back into rp

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXLittleXCloverXx

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:36 am
I am really wanting to get back into role playing. I haven't done any other than small half paragraphs and such over the past few years and I miss the creativity of doing an actual role play with someone. I am going to be leaving my job to work from home due to health issues so I will be on and off daily. Hmm..I would like someone who is willing to brainstorm with me so that our rp is from both of us and is more fun that way. I have no plots in mind but I am quick to come up with an entire story when given a theme or what not. I do a lot of writing but it is mostly erotica. I don't believe that my age should matter but I am 25, but for your age please be at least 18 since some of rp's tend to get sexual sometimes.

Details you might find important are:

I tend to write anywhere from 1 paragraph to 4 or 5 paragraphs. If you can't match it that is perfectly fine!! I just tend to get carried away, but I do try to match the other person.

I am very open minded..very lol. So don't hesitate to pitch me an idea. If it isn't something I am comfy with or like the worst that will happen is I simply say no thank you.

As for the themes/genres or what ever of plots I like it's a sort of long range but at the same time it depends on the other person. Romance, fantasy, action...etc. Very broad with my likes.

I am seeking a male partner...but if a female is interested feel free to throw some ideas at me, if it interests me I will happily do it for the sake of creativity.

This will stay strictly on Gaia. I have no desire to go elsewhere and talk because well...we can talk just fine on here.

I don't use character face claims. I create her look through out the rp. I like details and creativity, and I find face claiming sorta lacks in that area. But if you want to that is perfectly fine by me, my characters just don't always have a person in the real world that look like I want them to. So for me it is easiest to not bother.

I don't really do original characters (like making a bio that people can read and see if they want to rp with that character.) My characters change per rp, looks, personality etc etc. However I would love it in the beginning when we decided what plot to do that we both discuss the character ahead of time so we both get an idea of what we are dealing with. Makes for sort of less lengthy posts later on.

Well I guess that is it!! Sorry if I came off as mean or anything I just wanted to put it all out there. If you have any questions or ideas feel free to pm me. If you comment on here, I will answer of course but I might not be as detailed in my answers depending the questions.

Have a great day!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:59 pm
A question was recently asked and made me think I should put it I ni here for others to know.

I prefer to be a female....I’m a female and not really manly or boyish. But if the other person comes up with a good idea, I have no problem with being a boy. But he will be rather childlike, or feminine, or might not be human (for example a wolf pup or something).  

xXLittleXCloverXx

Invisible Friend

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:43 pm
xXLittleXCloverXx

hey~! was wondering what kind of ideas you had
P.S. I play any gender  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash