Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[Blessing] A wish (Toxic Aftermath x Rose in Bloom)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The buck was nervous, him and Slapstick were going to be parents soon. Wandering through the snow covered woodlands he sought out a Legendary to give them a blessing. A hope that their children would make it through this bitter wasteland unscathed, and that they would grow up happy and healthy. That was all he wanted in the end. For them to be able to live their own lives.

With a deep breath he began to search. Where would on even begin to look?

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:11 pm
"Ah, you must be the young father I felt. My greetings!" Roses in Bloom called, descending in the form of a swan to land in front of the buck. When her feet touched ground, she was there instead in the form of the doe, face kind with a bright smile.

"Hello there, little one! I'm Roses in Bloom. You are to be a new father, yes? I offer my congratulations!"
She spoke gently, approaching him. She tipped her head to the side with her question.

"You seek a blessing, yes? What is it you desire for your young?"

AstoriaFallen

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:28 pm
Moonstone Dazzle
I apologize for the dbl quote earlier, had to fix something ^^

Was it that easy? How did they know? He was taken aback as the black and gold female came into view. He suddenly felt a little nervous but when she smiled he felt that fear wash away from him.

"Yes, that is me. Greetings to you Roses in Bloom." He said in return and gave her a warm smile. "I appreciate your kind sentiments, they're much appreciated."

She was so kind and loving, it was such an honor to be standing before her. He couldn't wait to tell slapstick.

"I desire that they are able to grow up strong and healthy and that my partner remains as such in this harsh winter." He said with hopeful eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:03 pm
"A kind wish indeed, little one. I hope that they live good lives, strong and healthy as you've asked," Roses replied, a gleam in her eyes as she repeated that wish. It was always so gratifying, these kind and loving wishes. That the parents of the future wanted so much for their children to be. Roses in Bloom offered the buck a nuzzle in greeting, that of a loving mother to her child. And really, wasn't that her role in this life? To be a mother to those in need?

"Hopefully, we meet again. I wish you all the best, my friend!" And with that, she was off, once again away on the wings of a swan.

AstoriaFallen
Boom bam a nice and fast tag

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:39 pm
He was so gracious of her kind words and bowed his head in gratitude. "I thank you so much for your well wishing." He nuzzled her back in greeting and gave a loving smile. This was so much more than he could have hoped. "I wish you the best as well Kind Mother."

With that he turned and left after watching her leave.  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games