[Bless] By Starlight.. [SH, FTB, RIB]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The night sky was beautiful and the skyfleas seemed to shine even brighter than they had before, or maybe he just hadn't noticed how beautiful they were until now. He could feel a sort of anxious energy welling inside of him, an excitement. He was going to be a father for the first time in his life and couldn't have been more pleased or more terrified. What if he was bad at it? The least he could do was try to give them the best start he possibly could. And if he had to search the entire swamp to do so he was prepared.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:59 pm
The buck's search would not take the entirety of the swamp, nor would it take him long.
A distant 'hello!' signaled the approach of another, and from the distance, Roses in Bloom began to trot towards the kio. Her smile, as always, was soft and kind, eyes alight with a gleam that only came to her from helping others. When she arrived to the buck, she offered him a bow of the head, then sat before him.

"Hello there, little one. And may I be the first to offer you my congratulations on your future fatherhood?"

Starrydance
o s**t get in here

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Starrydance

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Blink If You Love Me 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:02 pm

Following his eager steps, a serene smile played upon her face. Can all but see the whirling thoughts swirling and dizzying around his head! Smiling bright at Roses, she light nudged his side to speak!

Moonstone Dazzle
<3
I K i n u I

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:26 pm
The brightly colored Kio watched in awe as the Legendary approached. He remembered hearing stories about them when he was younger but now, seeing one in the flesh, he felt a sort of awe steal over him and he inclined his head respectfully. Any Kin who had the blessing of the swamp had his respect. The gentle nudge at his side caused him to look up and he gave the beautiful Kimeti beside him, the mother of his first babies, a nervous yet excited smile. She was so lovely and he just knew their children would be just as beautiful.

Roses in Bloom congratulating him made him swell with pride and he could barely contain his joy. He had to calm himself before he replied to keep from squeaking out and embarrassing himself in front of the two. "Thank you! I am over the moon, but..." He cast his eyes downward rather sheepishly. "I am so terribly nervous. I don't want to mess it up. I want to be a good father. I figured who better to seek than a Legendary for guidance and, perhaps, for a chance to give them a great start in life."

Moonstone Dazzle

Starrydance

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:14 pm
"Ah, the both of you! What a wonderful surprise!" Roses crooned, obviously delighted to see the both of them. So often she was used to one parent approaching her, alone on their quest to win her favor. But now, she got the two of them together! The sight made her tail flick in delight, looking from the starry doe and back to the Kio. At the sight of him and his words, her expression softened into something motherly and comforting.

"There is no need to be nervous, my dear. We have had children long before you and I were born,
and even longer before than that. Children are resilient little things, and the MotherFather takes care of them as they are meant to be. Besides that..." she offered him another smile, eyes twinkling.

"The fact you are nervous speaks to the love and the caring within you. You are worried and you care,
and it means you will be a good father. I was so nervous my first clutch, I swear I probably smothered the lot of them with my concern." Roses chuckled to herself, then looked over to the doe.

"And what of you, then? What do you wish for the little ones to be?"

Starrydance

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:48 am

Smiling serenely at Roses, bowing her head with respect.

"Oh, beautiful one, I but want them to be happy and loved. To fly free when their time to spread their wings has come, and yet, to know that always we will stand on their sides if they call."

Moonstone Dazzle
<3
I K i n u I

Starrydance

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Blink If You Love Me 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff