Crew

Dangerous Vampire

24,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:45 pm
User Image

Isis smiled back warmly. "It is though it would be an even better one if certain someones would learn to behave and not cause so much trouble." She grinned back at Victor. "Morning there trickster. Going to use some of that good luck for us all?" She dipped her head back and perked up at that. "Well, that's good since I did come here to help in any way I could." She smiled again and nodded as she waited for what he would do. She sighed though when it was a speech. Of course, it would be one of those. She stayed quiet and allowed him to say his peace. She sat with Victor and gave smiles of encouragement to Darddu.

She wanted to give the one speaking encouragement but she also wanted to reassure the masses. She pulled a little tiny bit of her power with hope from her rainbows since rainbows were a symbol of hope. She wanted to give everyone hope. They needed it.

She chuckled and looked at Victor. "Why do I get the feeling betting against you is a terrible idea? I'd say frown but I have a feeling no matter what I say you'll be correct. What do you think?" She asked back playfully and flicked her hair out of her face again.

I--LiveWire--I

Seruta

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:59 pm
User Image
The instant Autumn heard the first rumor she took the time to ask around to find out how many others knew about the rumors and or if there are differences and or similarities about the rumors. Once she heard enough she began to make her way to where she was sure Darddu would be in hopes of finding out how much truth the rumors held and what she can do to help. While on her way to the area to talk with Darddu about what is going on she hears someone hurrying after her so she slows down. Looking over at him she smiles brightly glad for the company as they make their way to the same place so she introduces herself. As she speaks her smiles begins to fade, “I’m Autumn, I’m on my way to see Darddu about the rumors that I’ve been hearing about as well as talking about with others. After I learned as much as I could about the rumors I decided that it would be best to talk with Darddu about what’s going on as well as see what I can do to help.” As they continue to walk she becomes quiet, though, she smiles as she waits to hear what his name is.

User Image
Once Autumn becomes quiet he bows his head for a few seconds before looking up to reply, “I’m Fisher, and it seems we are going to the same place for the same reason seeing as I’m curious about those rumors as well. Since we are going to the same place for the same reason it wouldn’t hurt if we talked about those rumors on the way there. Of course, you were kind enough to slow down so that I could walk with you so I feel that much more comfortable with talking with you. I normally keep to myself, though, like you I feel the need to see Darddu about those rumors and wish to help in any way that I can.”

By the time they arrive they realize that they arrived a bit late, though, they did arrive just in time to hear Darddu call out to everyone in the area to get closer. Not wishing to miss out on anything they quickly make their way to the tall rock to intently listen to what Darddu has to say. Once he finishes speaking they agree to walk over to Darddu to tell him that they will do what they can to help. As they walk towards Darddu Fisher begins to walk closer to Autumn feeling out of place in the open and with so many others around. Knowing how it feels to be out of place in a new area she allows him to stand close to her which calms him down while they walk. It’s not until they get close enough to Darddu to speak with him that Fisher stands tall feeling more confident knowing that Autumn is here to help anyone that needs it. Before speaking Fisher bows to Darddu as he had done when he first meet Autumn not that long ago. Lifting his head up he notices Autumn bowing to Darddu as he tilts his head towards Autumn as he explains that they are here help, “Autumn and I are here to help in any way that we can. We meet on the way here which is why I know that Autumn and I both want to help you and the others to the best of our abilities.” Of course Fisher doesn’t normally talk for others so he goes on to explain, “I would never normally speak for someone else, though, Autumn and I took the time to talk while on the way here so I know that we both made our way here to offer to help in any way that we can.”

Seruta

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Erina_Nobara
Crew

Sugary Snack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:12 pm
((I dressed my avy like Pyper in case people were curious what she looks like xD ))

Pyper followed Darddu to where he had settled on a rock, and listened as he began his speech. She sat, tails coiled around her, and ears flicked forward; completely focused on the god before her, and what he had to say. So the baddies were scheming something? No wonder she felt something was amiss. She wanted to help keep everyone safe, of course. But she wasn’t sure how she would be able to help. She pondered this, and decided it was best to follow Darddu. Maybe he would have a job for her? “I’ll help!” she declared, as she glanced around to see who all was following alongside her. There were quite a few others gathering. Thank goodness. Pyper was reassured seeing more faces. Hopefully they would all be able to ward of those baddies should they show their faces around here.

Seruta
Pyper->Darddu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If pretty much any other male called her kitten they would shortly regret it upon facing her unbridled wrath. However, the power exuded and his instant acknowledgement of her worth, all be it potential value to him, nullified the response. Or more akin to turning it into a term of endearment she would accept from one so strong commanding.
"Oh, well now I'm tingling with anticipation." She responded and stood proudly not so much as twitching as his dark paw and lethal claws touched her chin. She wouldn't back down or show fear, it wasn't in her nature.
Her fiery red eyes looked briefly at the glowing blue of the god's eyes through that mysterious mask.
She could not see his grin for the mask but she could sense it. Meeting it with a cunningly dark grin of her own as she purred back her reply. "I'll give you one hell of a show." Her tail swished in a sort of pleased excitement as a chill ran down her spine. She itched even more now to paint the town red with the blood of the weak and worthless.

Fea Line

I--LiveWire--I
Crew

Merry Hoarder

I--LiveWire--I
Crew

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:31 pm
⚀⚅ ♣ ⚁⚄ ♠ ⚂⚃ [ VICTOR MAVELLO ] ⚂⚃ ♠ ⚁⚄ ♣ ⚀⚅

Victor chuckled lightheartedly and offered Isis a bright smile. "Aww, come on. I may be more naturally inclined to luck than other's but I don't win everything." He whined in jest, though it was a statement of fact. He used and joked about his good luckiness status all the time but it wasn't as fun when it interfered with playing games.
He then looked around at those gathered around before turning back to his rainbowy fellow with a confident closed eyed grin."I'd put my money on a smile." Opening his eyes he swished his tail and gestured to the group of supporting Nygath that wished to support their god and the way of life they both held dear. "Knowing him like I do there is no way he could avoid smiling with support like that." He paused and chuckled. "Though the topic is heavy enough in implications it may win out. I don't think the odds favour it." He turned back to watch others begin to flock to their deity the instant his paws touched the grass again.

⚀⚅ ♣ ⚁⚄ ♠ ⚂⚃ ⚀⚅ ♣ ⚁⚄ ♠ ⚂⚃

Seruta

vampireluver123

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:08 pm
I--LiveWire--I

vampireluver123

Fea Line

Cheyriddle4

Farw Enaid grinned at h wonderful followers."I'm happy to see you all so ready to fight for me..Now i want gods fighting gods and normal fighting normals after all anything else would make fore a rather boring fight." She frowned."And where is the fun in anyone dying far to quickly?"She giggled out evilly."I will handle Mr. Perfect....All of you head off and get ready for a battle to start it all." She slowly walked back into her lava to relax." He will show up once the real fun starts."  

trinkuh
Captain

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200

vampireluver123
Crew

Dangerous Vampire

24,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:08 pm
User Image

Isis laughed and inclined her head. "If you say so." She teased him good-naturedly but didn't say much more on the subject since she didn't want to upset him at all. She looked around at all those who had gathered here to help and to fight and smiled at them more. She flicked her eyes back and nodded. "I can see why you would say this. It is a rather encouraging sight to see so many ready and willing to defend what is right and their own." She looked where his tail flicked and looked at all those that were here. "I agree with you on this one." SHe nodded more at him and continued to watch those around them.

I--LiveWire--I

Seruta

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:26 pm
Darddu floated down to the ground with a soft look of worry. Brow was furrowed and settled deep into thought until he heard others running to meet him. A smile graced his features as paws touched grass.

"Thank you. All of you." he beamed and looked around at the abundance of Nghath that flocked to his side. He was warmed and impressed by the enthusiasm that followed.

"Okay!" He glanced around, taking note of all who heard and gathered. "I need all my Gods and Goddesses to pick a task. I need scouts, defenders, and protectors. Everyone else fall into groups along side them. Scouts are to make rounds and alert everyone else if any of Fawr's own come into your line of sight. Watch for distractions, threats or anything else potentially harmful to any or all of us. Defenders are my front line fighters. I personally don't condone fighting, but we need to be ready for anything." he nodded. "Lastly, protectors. You will be our final line of defense. Protectors will be centered here around the waterfall." He glanced over everyone at this point. "If a fight comes your way, fight back... but only if they attempt to strike first. If it does come down to a fight, try not take on something more challenging. Stay with your groups. Fight as a team. Never jump into a fight alone."

He looked over his fellow Gods and Goddesses again. "I will stay here for now. If anyone spots Fawr, do not engage her directly but make her position known. I'll do what I can to stop her myself."

I--LiveWire--I
Darddu -> Victor

vampireluver123
Darddu -> Floralina & Isis Bow

Fea Line
Darddu -> Haxxadecibel

Cheyriddle4
Darddu -> Jacquotte

Erina_Nobara
Darddu -> Pyper

Blue_Sparkle27
Darddu -> Autumn & Fisher

Seruta
Crew

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

vampireluver123
Crew

Dangerous Vampire

24,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:18 pm
User Image

Isis tilted her head at all those gathered here and smiled at Victor. "I suppose you were right. Started with a look of worry but seeing all these here he switched to a smile. You do know your friend very well." She inclined her head and smiled at the other. She listened and became silent once Darduu started to address them all. This was his show, after all, to decide what needed to be done. She nodded her head. "I can be a defender or a protector whichever you need more of. I will fight till the end to defend what is good and needs to be kept safe. I would rather there be no need or a fight but it seems there is no choice in the matter as those who do not agree with us are bringing a fight to us."

User Image

Floralina watched the gods and goddesses as she got closer. She really wanted to help. She tilted her head as she thought and listened to what he said. She wasn't a huge fighter but if she had to she would. She would protect those who had no one and could not protect themselves. She was not about to let the world lose all the good in it if there was any way she could help and keep that from happening. She took a slow deep breath to steady her voice and her nerves. "I can be a scout if you'll have me as one. I can run messages and alert anyone of any dangers we find out about." She nodded and held her head up high. She would not let these others down she would do everything in her power to protect the good in this world.

I--LiveWire--I

Seruta

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:46 pm
⚀⚅ ♣ ⚁⚄ ♠ ⚂⚃ [ VICTOR MAVELLO ] ⚂⚃ ♠ ⚁⚄ ♣ ⚀⚅

Victor grinned triumphantly with a light laugh. "The odds were stacked in my favor on this one." He rose as Isis turned to answer Draddu. He smiled softly as she offered her service in the defensive positioning. A task that seemed to suit her very well in his opinion. "I wish you the best of luck." He swished his tail and gave Isis a playful grin before stepping forward towards his lord.

He did not cut into the gathered Nygath but made himself more visible by stepping up into the air to hover there just above the head level of those gathered. He looked his blue eyed friend in the eye with a cunning grin and a gleam in his golden eyes. "You can count on me to count on me to scope out the enemies numbers and positions. I won't leave you guessing with an incomplete hand." He couldn't wait to get into the thick of things and have some fun all while assisting those he cared for as well. A win-win situation for him.

⚀⚅ ♣ ⚁⚄ ♠ ⚂⚃ ⚀⚅ ♣ ⚁⚄ ♠ ⚂⚃

Seruta

vampireluver123

I--LiveWire--I
Crew

Merry Hoarder

I--LiveWire--I
Crew

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:58 pm

As his goddess addressed them with final orders before dismissing them Lavenderr sighed heavily and flopped on the warm stones. Why did he have to be right. "Man, what a bother. Can't they all just go jump off a cliff and save us the trouble." He said irritable to no one in particular. Not really interested in getting up to follow after on of the lesser gods and take on more work that was outside his comfort zone and required much more effort than he wished to exert. Again he mentally made a note to get something worth for himself out of this monumental undertaking.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:38 pm
User Image

Pyper listened carefully to Darddu and pondered her options. She considered being a Defender. She was semi-used to combat. She did have practice fighting restless spirts as an onmyoji. Did that count? So she did have a few skills up her sleeve, but probably nothing capable of taking out a super powerful baddie. Would she go out and risk running into another who was stronger than her? Well if it meant defending her home, she supposed it was worth the risk. But she would not engage the enemy first. She would make them come to her, and play it safe.

“Alright, I will be a Defender,” she replied. “I’ll do my best to protect our home!”

Seruta
Pyper->Darddu

Erina_Nobara
Crew

Sugary Snack

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:51 pm
User Image

Radeon chuckled at her enthusiasm, a slight tingle running down his spine. "Then I have high expectations from you. Of course, not that you'll disappoint me." he smirked yet again and rose himself to his full height. There was a silent 'but should you...' implied but he saw no reason to state it. At least, not to her. He could already tell she would prove quite entertaining and spared from his claws. It would be a shame to ruin such pretty red hair anyways. "I'll let you have first choice of victims." he smirked at her, drawing his tongue across his fangs. He could already taste the bitter tang of blood.

Turning next towards Farw, he dipped his head but only just so. "You should worry less about me My dear. Small prey prove no amusement to me." he paused and swiped a tongue across his claws. "As you know, I'm not one for quick deaths. Give me agony and torment or give me nothing at all." he said darkly, turning back towards the crowed that had gathered. He motioned his head towards the obsessive purple fem that followed him every where. She'd come with him whether he'd like it or not. At least her love and gift for blue flames would useful to him. His glowing blue gaze scanned the rest of the crowed, looking for anyone else worthy of following in his paw-steps.

trinkuh

I--LiveWire--I
sorry for the slowness! ;n;

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:12 pm
User Image
As Darddu speaks Autumn listens carefully to the choices that she can pick from as well as what the others are saying before she narrows down the choices that she would be best at so that she could help to the best of her ability. Even though she is social enough Autumn has always stayed in the shadows until the moment that she finds someone that wants or needs help which is when she will reveal herself to them. Having taken the time to learn all she could about the simplest problems all the way up to the most difficult problems she knows that sometimes she has to fight to protect others. When she finds someone that needs or wants help she doesn’t help them as quickly as she can so she can continue doing what she was doing before she found them. Seeing as what she was doing was looking for someone that she could help so she has plenty of time to stay with them until her job is done. Even though she doesn’t like fighting she always finishes what she started when it comes to helping those that want or need help because even the simplest problems could become dangerous if unsolved for too long. Of course, if a problem has escalated to something that she can’t handle by herself Autumn will search for anyone in the area that looks like they might be willing to help her.

Which means she is more than willing to be a Scout to search the area for anyone that shouldn’t be there and then report what is going on. At the same time she is more than willing to be a Protector so whoever gets to the waterfall will have to get past her, yet, she would never go up against Fawr for any reason. Being someone that enjoys team work means she would never fight alone when she has the help of others that are as willing to help as she is. Knowing that everything in a fight, battle, and or war matters and if anything goes wrong it could determine the outcome of the fight, battle, and or war she knows that fighting alone would be a bad idea. Having decided what to say Autumn speaks up, “Darddu, I am willing and capable of being either a Scout or a Protector seeing as I have no idea which you need more which is why I leave it up to you to decide which I shall be. Knowing that our home is in danger I am willing to do what needs to be done to protect both our home and those who live here.”

User Image
When Fisher hears that he can be he knows that he would be capable of being a Scout because he’s used to checking an area to make sure the area is safe before he enters the area. He also knows that he would be capable of being a Protector because he is willing to fight if he has no other option. So when he hears Autumn speak he realizes that he’s in the same situation seeing as he is capable of being either a Scout or a Protector, though, he would rather be whichever one is needed more. As he looks at Darddu and makes sure that no one else is going to speak at the same moment, “Like Autumn I can be either a Scout or a Protector because I’ve had practice with scouting an area out. While at the same time I am more than willing to fight if I have no other option which is why I am willing to be a Protector so whichever one you need more of just let me know.”

Seruta

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

I--LiveWire--I
Crew

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:07 pm

Chizaki grinned confidently. It pleased her that someone of such power did not devalue her as would have been his right. And his implied threat upon failure only made her tingle more, adding to the thrill of the game. Her eyes narrowed in an almost seductive fashion. "I see you know how to sweet talk a lady too." She scraped the volcanic rock with her metal claws in anticipation. The fun could not start soon enough and she really wanted first blood.
As he spoke to the great goddess and surveyed the crowd she simply stood there tall and proud. Awaiting a single word that would send her like a homing rocket to its target.

Lavender look up from his flopped position into the blue eyes of the armour clad god. He seemed to be looking for others to follow him into a fight. He sighed and rolled his eyes dismissively. He had no desire to do anything in this war.

Fea Line

Play Time! (Rp)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces