Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 6:25 pm
Orpheus Solon

"Oh jeez." Faisal glanced at his brother, "I'd like to not be an only child so I'm glad that you didn't!" He joked lightly, "But then again...." He could only shake his head, tossing his dreads around his face, before moving on. Honestly if he had been alone then the idea of cartwheels sounded great. If they found a part of the wall that dipped lower perhaps then....a sore rump wouldn't be such a bad gamble when it came to testing ones' skills, right?

Faisal snorted as an image came to mind, "So you think grandma would notice if we came in about twenty pounds heavier?" He motioned towards his stomach and mocked as if he were walking with a giant belly, "We could carry in dumplings that way and just dump them all into our room for a late night snack." Though as he spoke his steps slowed and he realized that they were indeed passing behind one of those yards. Instead of a topless woman, however, he locked gazes with a girl who seemed to be practicing archery. And she did not look too happy about the hybrid staring into her garden, especially when she wasn't dressed exactly the most appropriately for someone of her status. At first Faisal hadn't noticed but then he realized that she had stripped down from her outer layer of clothing because of the heat which had probably bothered her during practice. She was admittedly pretty and for a second they just stared at each other before her startled gaze slowly became a glare sharp as daggers.

"Dair...I think we should find that market path now." Quipped Faisal before turning on a heel as the bow was raised in his direction, "Definitely should find it now!" He ducked as an arrow teasingly flew past his ear, "Yep!" Hopefully she wasn't really going to shoot him, it had just been a peek and it's not like she was completely naked or anything! Maybe she was just shy about being spotted out while practicing archery? Grinning with amusement he ushered his brother forward so taht they could leave the yard with the girl behind.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 6:45 pm
Sabra Knight

"Awww, isn't that kind of you." He said, chuckling a bit as his brother mentioned how he didn't want to be an only child. He was glad to hear that since he really didn't want to cause Faisal to end up as one. Of course that didn't mean that he would slow down or do anything differently then he was at the moment. It was more fun getting to run around, climb things, jump off over things, do daring and stupid things. They were young yet, they should be allowed to do so.

"Hm? Well, we could always have one of us arry the stuff in and then have the other one of us run interception and distract grandma. All we have to do is ask her a question about... well, something she likes, and our plan will be golden. I figure the easiest thing that would take the longest is a question about music." It would also cause a lot of noise which would cover the entrance of the second twin. He was working out a plan for how they would go about it as well as how they would decide which of them would be the distraction when suddenly his brother was saying that they should 'find the market path now' which drew his attention to Faisal.

He starred at him a moment, then went wide eyed behind his bangs when an arrow suddenly flew passed his brother. He jerked his head to the side, starring at the one that shot it at him, before he gave a wave, "Ah! Sorry about him, he's terminally single!" He called out before he hurried off, hoping to put space between them and the very displeased archer, holding back giggles as he went. Grinning he said, "What will the neighbors thing when they find that random arrow in their yard?" Probably that the archer girl had slipped up something fierce.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 5:23 pm
Orpheus Solon

"Smart idea." Faisal nodded. He could already imagine distracting his grandmother with music or something like the weather. Simple and easy enough, right? Maybe not so much in reality but the boy was definitely an optimistic sort. So surely something would work to distract their grandmother! They would have to see what sorts of goodies they wanted to bring home first but Faisal was certain him and Dair could figure out some grand plan.

Of course if they managed to make it to the market in one piece at this rate.

Faisal let out a curse as another arrow whizzed past his head, "I think she's a bit angry!" He hissed before nearly stumbling at his brother's tease, "I am not!" He turned back in protest before deciding it was best to just move forward and not worry about if some strange girl thought he was terminally single or not. Because at this rate it would be proven true if one of those arrows caused him to fall! "I guess we're the targets now~" He teased Dair as he kept moving quickly even as the girl disappeared far behind them.

Eventually the wall dipped down and after glancing around once more Faisal gave a little hop and landed in an alley. Dusting his pants off with his hands he waited for his brother to join him before moving forward...  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 8:08 pm
Sabra Knight

Dair couldn't help but to laugh, finding it quite amusing that his brother could protest over what he'd said in the midst of them running away from certain arrowy death. Well maybe not death, but definitely painful were one of them to actually get hit. As they came to the end of the walls and were able to jump down to the ground. He landed gracefully before turning to look over at his twin, "Phew, that was fun."

Turning to look at his twin he said, "Tell me that girls don't always react to you by trying to shoot you? Even that shirtless lady only threw a few things, she didn't so much try to murder me with sharp, stabby arrows." He gave a laugh and said, "Maybe I just have better luck with girls? At least when it comes to what they try to knock me off walls with."

Something that seemed to make chuckle as he walked along, heading toward where the the marketplace was located. He was eager to get there, to get some snacks, and to give the archer girl time to cool off before they headed back again later.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 8:49 pm
Orpheus Solon

Faisal made a face towards his brother, "I would hope that I don't get shot by every cute girl I see. I know they can get excited by seeing a hot guy like me, but jeesh!" He glanced over his shoulder as if making certain she hadn't followed them before letting out a sigh of relief, "Let's uh try to avoid that area of the wall for now." He much liked being alive thank you very much.

In sync with his brother Faisal simply walked side by side, mostly catching his breath and calming down his heart from the near death experience, before pointing towards the familiar dumpling stand. There it was! "Victory is ours!" He teased lightly before darting forward. Eat now and then they could figure out how to get home later!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:49 am
Sabra Knight

"I would hope not too. It would be kind of tough for you to get a girlfriend in the future if all of them just decided that it was easier to shoot you then date you." Something that made him chuckle just thinking about it. He'd like to think that since his brother was amazing, the second most amazing of anyone in their generation only to Dair himself, that the girls would love him. Giving a chuckle he said, "I'm sure we can find a different path back. Can't let any girl take you from me... not in a violent way at least."

As his brother declared that 'victory was theirs' he gave a laugh and trotted after in a gleeful manner, "Time to eat our weight in dumplings!"  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas