Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Broken Heart Rehab (Someday x Gilded Lily)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It was...another day. It was the same as the day before. And the day before that...and so on. It tore a soft sigh from the bucks lips as he walked, eyes blinded to the beauty of the world around him, due to the long, lingering ache within his heart.

He paused a moment to dip his head to water and took a few drinks, before he lifted his head with another sigh, dark sad eyes looking around before he was walking again, no destination in mind. How did one decide to do anything, when all they felt was sorrow, after all? He went where his hooves decided to carry him, sometimes changing directions due to the wind's changing directions. There was no real thought, only constant movement.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lily stared out in front of her, heading for the water she knew was nearby. She was focused on the water, not expecting anyone else nearby, nor thinking about it, so she was not paying attention around her. It had been a long, tiring day. She had spent it with her family, traveling, and her father had been trying to engage her, to gently convince her to come out of her shell more, once again. It was always trying for her, because she preferred her quiet and gentle contemplation of the world. To be fair, her father did not expect her to be energetic or anything, as many other seemed to, but he always wanted to draw her out.

Between being tired, and being focused on her destination, Lily did not realize there was someone there, heading directly towards her, until they had collided. She went over, sideways, with a bleating cry of statement, losing her footing and her composure all at once, and getting muddy while she was at it.

Lirlilei

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:54 pm
To say he was startled out of his mental fog, was an understatement. He was more than startled, he was literally knocked out of it, as he found himself crashed into, and suddenly on the ground. It only took a few moments till he was picking himself up though, aches and mud aside, and he was looking for the source of that startled cry, the oomph behind that knock.

He spied the doe on the ground, and he was moving to her, normally half lidded eyes opened wide in shock and concern. "Are....are you alright? I'm sorry I didn't see you there. I should have paid better attention." his brows furrowed some, staring down at her, hoping she hadn't injured herself in the fall.

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:05 pm
She was just laying there, startled and stunned, when he approached. She looked up at him, eyes wide, then his words penetrated her mind and she slowly relaxed, just a little. "Ah... I am... I think I alright. Mildly bruised, perhaps... and my dignity is thoroughly sprained..." She spoke in a soft voice, high and sweet. Her tone was shy, though a little joking at the end. She carefully began to maneuver herself out of the mud, working to get her legs under her again. "And I, too, am sorry, for I was paying attention to what was in front of me, only..."

She stood carefully, shaking out her limbs, and stretching her muscles, checking how each felt, to be sure she had not, in fact, sprained more then just her dignity without realizing it. After she had shaken out, though, she was able to see that she was generally fine. "Are you alright?" She asked, tilting her head at the grey buck, feeling bad that his elegant, based on what she could see, markings were now liberally spattered in mud.

Lirilei

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:13 pm
He was watching her still with that same worried look, though hearing she was alright, the wide eyed look he had eased back to his usual placid look, though he was giving a very low chuckle at her words. "I'm glad that it's not worse than it seems. A sprained dignity can take some time to get back into working order after all." a gentle note from him. "Don't worry about it, I'm fine, albeit a bit dirty. Nothing a little water won't fix though."

He was close, in case she faltered while getting on her feet again, making sure she didn't tumble to the ground once more a relieved note from him as she seemed to be fine and steady. Good, that meant she wasn't truly hurt, maybe a little bruised as she said, but that was at least not so bad.

"There's some running water not too far from here I think...if I remember right. We can go there, and try to clean up a little. If you'd like, anyhow?" a simple offer. He didn't know about her, but being covered in mud till it dried, wasn't appealing.

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:19 pm
"Indeed, it can be a slow process. Nonetheless, it is better then a sprained ankle or something of that nature." She said, her voice remaining at that soft level. She glanced down at the mud covering her, and controlled the urge to sigh... It was always a challenge to get it out of her long hair, and she wished she did not have to deal with THAT, but it was what it was.

His suggestion, however, earned him a small smile. "Yes... That is where I was heading, was to the water... Though my goal had been to drink, rather then muddy it. Sadly, the first will have to occur, then once it clears up, I can have my drink."

She glanced back at him, and the mud on him. "I think we can both use that, in fact. I am sorry to have gotten you muddy." She began to move in the direction of the water, a little slowly, as some of the bruising was in her knee area, but otherwise, she was moving fine. "Ah... I am Gilded Lily..." It occurred to her that she should probably introduce herself to the poor buck she'd knocked off his feet.

Lirilei

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:25 pm
"True. Bruised dignity is a personal injury, where as a sprain can lead to worse injury, or even death if you're not safe while healing up..." his voice caught a moment, and he cleared his throat lightly to remedy that.

"Might almost be easier, to take that drink first and then step in and wash up some. I think it might be a somewhat long clean up process, no sense in dragging out your thirst if it can be slaked first."

"A little mud never hurt anyone. A lot of mud...well only if you find yourself unlucky enough to be caught in a bog, but even then if you're lucky it won't really hurt." he smiled as she gave her name. "A pleasure to be knocked over by you. I'm Someday." he kept pace with her, aware of her slow movements. She really had taken the worst of the fall since she'd been moving at a faster pace than he had been!

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:33 pm
She heard the way his voice caught, and glanced at him sidelong, a look of quiet sympathy in her eyes. She did not ask, nor pressure, just showed quiet concern for the fact that he had clearly lost someone. "That is true. I hope to never be in that position, especially for the sake of my kin."

She considered his suggestion, her black brows drawing together for a moment as she contemplated the wisdom of his words. She took into account how long her hair might take to rinse clean, and her shaggy tail, and she gave a slow nod. "A wise suggestion. You are right, drink first, then rinse myself free of the mud."

"Mmm a little mud in the wrong place could hurt, for mud can be slippery, but generally, that is true. Nonetheless, mud is not much fun to wear." As they approached the edge of the stream, she gave a gentle smile to him. "While I would not call it a pleasure to be knocked over, it is a pleasure to meet you, Someday. It has been some time since I have met those who were not kith and kin."

Lirilei

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:12 pm
He could feel eyes on him, and he looked to her with a small smile, thankful she wasn't pressing him for details. It had been so long ago, and it still felt as if it were just that day it had happened, really. "It really is hard on those who end up left behind." his words were spoken softly.

His smile grew warmer at her words, a gentle chuckle from him. "It will make the process of cleaning up less tedious if you're not thirsty through the entire thing for one. No sense in causing yourself further discomfort, right?" was the way he saw it all in the end, really.

"You make a fair point there. Mud on a rock can cause a slip." a thoughtful note to him as he made his was to the stream and stepped downstream from her so she had the cleaner water to drink, not minding any residual dirt that floated down to him, if any did. There was a warm laugh from him at those words. "You took the brunt of the fall, but I agree it's been a pleasure to meet you, even if it was purely by accident."

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:33 pm
"I can only imagine." Her eyes were gentle as she gazed at him, compassion shining softly. "I can only think that the only way to keep going is to remember that there are others who care about us in the world." Caring was something that mattered, greatly, in her family, and she cared easily, and often.

She chuckled, and nodded her head. "True. I appreciate you thinking it through, as it is clear that I did not do a good job of that myself." She would have tossed her head a little, but with the mud all over her, she felt that would be counter productive at the moment.

She moved to the edge of the water, finding a careful angle at which she could lower her head, to slake her thirst, as he spoke. She drank her fill, before responding. "A new friend is always welcome, especially when they seem to have no particular expectations." She stepped, with care, into the water, moving so that she was not directly upstream of him, but to the side. She considered her long hair, sighed, then knelt, carefully, in the flow, and lowered her head, neck turning, until her hair was submerged, but her snout was pointed up.

Lirilei

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 10:28 pm
Her words earned a thoughtful note from him, and a gentle smile. "That's an excellent way to think about it honestly. It's easy to forget at times, there are others out there who care, when someone close is lost and you lose focus on things."

Someday watched as she eased into the water, and he stepped in as well to clean up, but seeing her having some slight difficulties, (after all how much mud could she clean from her hair being slightly submerged?) had him coming closer. "Here, let me help you."

It wasn't hard for him to carefully help her rinse her hair out, lipping at it to move it around in the moving water, to rinse the mud from it. It would make the cleaning up process go by quicker, or so he figured, anyhow

Aria Starstone

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff