This was not what she had planned. She had children once, once, and they had nearly been the death of her. Like Nothing was not interested in children, did not want any more. Yet the buck had been kind, had offered her warmth, and here she was again. With children to come. She had ventured out into the wilds, and come across the older doe, and now was nestled gently against her. The beskulled doe sighed, nestling closer.

"And you will take care of them for me?" She asked, not looking up to the ascended mare.

It was not often that Roses in Bloom found parents who wanted nothing to do with their children.
She knew they existed, but it was not often she met them. Yet one had seemingly found her- not wanting to rear them herself, but still wanting the best for them. Roses offered her a gentle nuzzle,
curled almost protectively around her.

"They will be fine. I will want for them health and happiness in their lives, and to know love. I promise you that much."

Like Nothing changed at all nodded, satisfied. To find a blessing... even if she would not be in their lives, it would get them something, at least.

"Thank you," she said softly, closing her eyes. The older doe was kind. Loving. They would be better with her than any life they might have lived with her.