Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[MINI-META] Return: Outside the Hive Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:02 am
        "Of--" Before she could finish her sentence, there was an angelic sound as the ground beneath them trembled, the building in front of them destroyed. The ghosts were being... what were they being, what was Glamis doing? Really it would have been fascinating to watch, if this distraction were not a golden opportunity to get her new... friend... on a one way ticket out of here. "Come on!"

Tuzi was more than happy to be of assistance, gently nudging Chiara along to the edge of the forest. They really did make a good wall of flesh to prop someone up against, and Ely was happy to be behind "Zindel" in order to make sure "he" didn't fall the ******** over.

Once they reached the forest's edge, Ely stood on her tiptoes and tapped at her companion's shoulders. "Before you leave...I never caught your name. Should I ever need your... assistance, who should I call for?" Practical. How could she hope to contact someone without knowing who they were... or how they preferred to be called? His name had been caught up somewhere in all the confusion, and she wanted to be sure she had this right.

micillia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:01 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

Quella winced with pain as Scorpa dug another shard of glass out of her bicep. The tealblood let the offending piece of crystal fall to her operating tray with a clink, and Quella glared at the shard like it had personally offended her. "I did fine, doc. Just alright. I feel like I've mostly got you to thank, honestly." The huge blueblood shook her head. Seeing Flydra snap all of the JROTC cadets into action right away like that... This military thing wasn't all muscles and hard work, and Quella was trying hard to remind herself of that. She needed to not just be strong and smart, but be a leader, too. The blueblood honestly wasn't quite sure she was ready for that yet. Not as ready as Flydra was. Or Scorpa. They seemed to come into leadership effortlessly.

"I guess it's just kinda weird to me. You keep talking about seeing my new strength and all that but I just feel like i'm running around trying to put out fires. And I'm still not fast enough to get them all." The blueblood snorted a laugh. "I mean, plus, how in the world do you fight ghosts? You can't even touch them!" The hunter held still as Flydra wrapped her arm with gauze, then medical tape. It felt odd and tight as she rotated the shoulder, but at least she wasn't bleeding all over the place. "I'm gonna see if anyone else still needs help. Back in a few." the hunter said, sitting up from the makeshift medical cot.

Outside, the sky was full of colors. She'd seen nights like it late in four fronds, when it was dark and still enough to see every star in the sky. It had never been this intense, though. The hunter stared for a moment as Glamis threw switches and levers, doing gog knew what with his machines. The screeching was... unearthly.

And then it was gone.

Quella wondered what had happened. She wondered if the wigglers she'd protected were alright, and if the dead had found peace (although that seemed pretty unlikely). And she wondered what would happen to Eridia. What had happened to Eridia.

It all just seemed like madness to her.

Yamashii
aaaaangst thank you flydra you're a treasure

ImaginationsParadise
You were mentioned!

Buzzwulf

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:05 pm
As the manor collapsed and giant spectral forces stretched upwards, Volkei had grabbed Demari and Garand by the hands and sprinted the remaining steps from the sea cavern to the lawn ring. They needed to get as much space between them and the hive as possible. Glamis shouted for everyone to get down and the redblood complied, tears streaking down his face in fear. If this didn't work, who knew what the amalgamation would do to the rest of Alternia?

The extraction process was confusing and overwhelming to a young chef that knew nothing of spirits or advanced ghost tech but he could tell that it was a difficult task. Glamis toiled over the controls until finally, there was a stillness in the air and a quietness across the area. It was over.

"Is it... we're safe?" He whispered at first before repeating it louder and scrambling up to his knees to hug around Roa's thick warm neck. "We're safe!" His lusus nuzzled against his child, rubbing his face against the redblood's own. Volkei had been very brave tonight and deserved some comfort. A lecture on the dangerous risks he had taken could come later when they weren't so emotionally spent. Mio crawled off of Roa and pawed at Volkei's leg for a little attention too, to which the troll happily obliged with a hug.

Once he was doing crying with his family, he turned to look at the bluebloods with him.

"Thank you for taking care of me. I was so lost back there. I... really appreciate what you did for me and Mari." He looked up at Garand's face. The taller boy had gone out of his way to help complete strangers at a time when his own life was in jeopardy. This boy was truly some kind of hero. He hoped to see him again.

"Please, I want to thank you. With this." He pulled another scrap of paper from his bag and scribbled on it with messy handwriting. It was a coupon for The Whole Hog.

Garand Coupon
hero's feast: free endless buffet meal

"Did all of the swarm make it out? Are you ready to go home, Mari?" With that handled, he looked to Demari and reached to wipe some of the dirt off of her face. She was too pretty to leave in this condition. He could tell her fish were feeling anxious about sticking around here since his own lusus was already looking for an exit too.

Doutei

KitsuneAura

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:27 pm
"SELECTIVE LISTENIIIING!" Eridia said out loud after Kursha said his piece. "I didn't kill anyone. I didn't do anything! I shouldn't even be held hostage for glub's sake!" They should be holding Zindel, not her. "I. Don't. Talk. Like that." The highblood flared her nostrils and visibly rolled her eyes. She looked away in utter annoyance, not wanting to see his annoying and punchable face. He wanted her to make silence, then fine. He'd better not complain when she'd stay quiet while being interrogated or whatever. Orders were orders, right?

Being hoisted up by Scorpa wasn't bad. Hell, Eridia enjoyed it. "Ooh, thank you sweetheart." She sniffled. "At least someone can be decent to me during this trying time." Couldn't anyone see how she wasn't at fault here? They were sent to appease the ghost, what did she do? Try to appease it. What did she get, in trouble for mixing her personal vendetta with work. Eridia let out a heavy sigh, wanting to run away from all of this. Escape this... Even if she bluffed to herself about facing the consequences with a firm face. She ducked when Glamis warned them and shook the dust off her before focusing her eyes on the spirits.

Everything happened all at once. Eridia could only hear Gerard's ghostly voice. She needed to go to him, she needed to save him... How, how?! She only stared at Rutven's ghost through the capturing process. Tears in her eyes as her body trembled. No. NO! Flashbacks of the ball flooded her mind again. Eridia began to hyperventilate and mumbled things to herself, things she remembered from back then. It could all seemed like nonsense to those around her. He was gone, for real this time. Gone...

Her name was Eridia Tsifer. And she admired and perhaps even loved a ghost.

A horrible shrill escape her lips, clutching her head, pulling on her hair as the tears streamed down her bloody face. She hadn't even noticed Kursha had put on some restraints on her. Eridia thrashed, screamed, cried for what she had lost. It was painful to admit it, this hadn't been worth it. The highblood wanted her screams to reach their eardrums -her eardrums even- until minds would fracture. Before, whenever she felt like crying, she would instead become angry—at someone else or at herself—which meant that it was rare for her to shed tears. Eridia had no one to blame but herself.

The feelings that hurt most, the emotions that stung most, were those that were common to her- The longing for impossible things, precisely because they were impossible; nostalgia for what never was; the desire for what could have been; regret over not being someone else, not being with him; dissatisfaction with the world’s existence. All these half-tones of her soul’s consciousness created in Eridia a painful landscape, an eternal sunset of what we she had become.

Eridia slowly stopped moving, her sobs taking a hold of her as her body laid on the ground. There was a long hard time when she kept herself thinking of what she had thrown away when the lavenderblood was quite ignorant of its worth. She could see it now. Eridia Tisfer felt despair. The word had been overused and banalified now, especially when she heard her patients use the word. Despair, a serious word, denoting a simple admixture — a weird yearning for death combined with a crushing sense of her own smallness and futility that presents as a fear of death. It’s maybe close to what others called dread or angst. But it’s not these things, quite. It was more like wanting to die in order to escape the unbearable feeling of becoming aware that she was small and weak and selfish and going without any doubt at all to die. It’s wanting to jump overboard. She wanted that actually... Would it be easier to escape it all through death? To leave, to sleep? It was a strange feeling. How hollow Eridia started to feel. Like there might be echoes inside of her-- her screams reverating inside of her body in a torturous way. Like she was one of those chocolate rabbits they sold at a nice shop in her neighborhood, the ones that were nothing more than a sweet shell encapsulating a world of nothing. I'm like that. She thought. I encapsulate a world of nothing...

Maybe it was for the best, to leave and never returned. But no matter how many times Eridia repeated it, no matter how many times she tried to convinced herself this was for the best, the strange, hollow feeling in her stomach did not go away. And ridiculous as it was, she could not shake the persistent, needling feeling that she had forgotten something, or missed something, or lost something forever. What couldn't she simply forget? Why could she manage to forget such thing and not what brought her pain and suffering? Forget all of this move on? Why, why... why....

WHY!

Nobody would be able to forgot anything here. Surely everyone involved would want to forget it all, think of it as a nightmare and wake up. Eridia know knew her lesson. Now she had to wrestle with the past-- her past, the highblood had to build on the ruins, inside them. It wasn't like she would be able to scrape the ground she had built clean, thinking foolishly she could start again every time she messed up. And clearly she had messed but before. Eridia Tsifer had learned that she should be careful with the words she choose to say when she was angry or obsessed because later, those words would leave a huge wound of regrets in her blood pusher besides hurting the loved ones. She had hurt so many trolls that didn't deserve it. She learned something valuable from all of the significant events and trolls here present, and... Actually, she wouldn't be able to never touch her true potential until now.

Until she had sacrificed all, until she had challenged herself to go beyond her imposed limitations.

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:56 pm
With the Helmsman around her and Hemera's shoulder, Odette staggered towards the crowd that was gathering around the mansion. Her priority was not on making herself look good to the camera crews. That would come on its own, after everything had been handled. For now, she needed medical attention for the helmsman.

"Paramedics! We need a medic!" Odette shouted as best as she could with her soft voice. The sooner they could get Tigwyn some sopor, the sooner he could receive some real medical attention, the better.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:16 pm
    The ascension of the cliff face was strange with the help of Odette's aerokenesis, but she wasn't complaining. In a better mindset, she might have appreciated the lofty, light feeling. As it was, she found herself wobbling as she regained her footing at the top of the cliff. Thankfully the redblood and everyone else was soon to follow after.

Right, medics, getting a grasp on the situation.

There were plenty of trolls here. She would leave the headcount to the other lieutenants. The air had finally grown still, freed from whatever abomination the ghosts had become. "Official military business, civilians please stand aside." She called out after Odette, "Dromen! Mentha! We could use your assistance over here." She had no idea how organized they were at the moment, but they were among the more capable trolls when it came to administering first aid. While military troops came first, Tigwyn was a bit of an... unusual circumstance. She noted the scuttlebuggies in belated fashion and did her best to wave them over as well.

Somewhere in the distance she heard Eridia. Well, at least she was detained, Sarcel was thankful for that. Something in the back of her legs felt weak--she needed to sit down somewhere before she outright collapsed--but at least for the moment she was holding on.

Kimbley Kitty
tigwyn crew

Gl!tch~
tigwyn crew

Yamashii
henlo

DraconicFeline
another opportunity for yall if ya want it

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 4:12 pm
Guouli climbed up after Acteon, and his foot was making it pretty fricking clear that it was pretty ready to be done. He'd need to sit down soon. But he couldn't just yet; still had one more thing left to do.

Trolls were making a hullabaloo about the hobo, timed annoyingly. He needed to catch up with Odette quick, and that'd be impossible if she and everyone else were all concerned about this old dude.

All he could do was hobble over best he could and clap Odette on the shoulder. He spoke up, quietly and close, "Hey, I know you're busy and stuff, but feel free to take the credit for this thing. You did pay for the sedatives, y'know." Guo smiled, cheeky, all shark teeth. "So I can't really complain, huh? Just don't forget the medic's charity; the kid won't get their lusus back until you get that IOU in."

He moved past her, shuffling off to find a quiet space to sit and watch. "Hope you enjoy your date, Cygnet!" He threw back one last wave, not bothering to look back at her.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 11:32 am
Odette regarded Guouli with a curious, questioning gaze. So the highblood did expect her to pay, regardless of his higher caste? Interesting. Odette didn't have a problem with it, she kept more than enough beetles on hand to pay for herself. But Guouli said something else as he was leaving. Date?

She blinked, fighting through a fog of confusion. What had the highbloods signed her up for? She grimaced to herself, then sighed. Any publicity she received for finding the helmsman would surely outweigh the negative, wouldn't it? She closed her eyes, tilted her head, and sighed again. She'd just have to make it work.

Once she was certain the helmsman was in good hands, Odette started to make her way over to Bossat's van with some uncertainty. It would be embarrassing to get the wrong van, now that there were so many pulled up to the destroyed hive.

"Hello?" She asked tentatively. She didn't even know this troll's name. Thankfully she had a vague enough memory of the van's appearance from a distance. Otherwise, she wouldn't have a clue where to be.

Sypon

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 12:54 pm
"Aha!" Bossat popped up from somewhere in the van. "Miss Cygnet, it's an honor to meet you. Big fan, big fan."

He leaned forward to take and kiss her wrist, and then flipped his attention to the back of his vehicle. "Alright, buddy! Out you go."

Stepdad had been well feed during his stay in Bossat's triagemobile. Stitched up and disinfected, plus groomed and with cookie crumbs all over. Bossat had even given him a new little bow. The tealblood sighed wistfully as the creature exited his vehicle. They all have to leave some day.

Attention back on his starlet guest, Bossat leaned forward on his elbows. "Due to the costs of the goods, Mr. Blue had to make a bit of a deal. Seemed to him you'd be privvy to saving lives to make this life a little spicier, eh?" He pointed at himself, and with a fluid gesture procured two tickets via sleight of hand.

"Miss Odette, would you do me the honor of honoring our transaction of medical care and questionable goods by attending an event of my choosing with me?"

Kimbley Kitty

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 3:01 pm
Odette couldn't help but give a flustered giggle at the kiss. Her free hand moved to cover her mouth, afraid it might come off as rude to the tealblood. His romantic gesture was one she was familiar with, but her nerves were still high from the events of the night.

Perhaps those nerves were also to blame for why she found this stranger so unusually charming. Bossat's quick voice managed to sweep away most of the fear she had about the situation. His interest in her seemed genuine, and he seemed rather fun. Maybe this wouldn't be as much of a burden as she initially anticipated.

Odette paused to deliberate on what to say, but she was certain to smile as she did. Delicately, she fidgeted with the rings on her fingers as she looked away in thought. When she was satisfied with her words, she looked back up at Bossat and tucked back the side of her hair.

"You're the hero of tonight, you know. Of my night," Odette complimented. She and the others probably would have been useless in calming Tigwyn on their own. The headlines of tomorrow's paper could have wound up being very different without the tealblood's help.

"I'd be happy to accept, under one condition," Odette took a step closer, fluttering her eyelashes at Bossat. She reached out to run a hand under Bossat's chin, holding it daintily. "Your name, please?" She smiled, tilting her head.

Sypon

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 10:32 pm

Somehow, they'd survived the collapse, with the aide of the mutantblood's ghost. Some part of him wondered who "Cynril" was, but Floren was admittedly too shell-shocked to think too hard about it. Somehow he and Isthai made it back up to the rest of the group. Skoli was not in sight, but it didn't really surprise him - his lusus didn't like emerging unless necessary.

Aside from scrapes and sore spots that would certainly bruise, he didn't seem to be too injured. Someone was calling for all the medics to gather- ah, yes, Miss Dromen who he had assisted earlier. He stared at her for a moment as her presence reminded him of something else... something he needed to do... ah- he placed a hand on the box on his belt. He needed to give the broken camera to Glamis.

Still unsteady on his feet, he made his way over toward the blueblood. "Excuse me, sir." He popped open the box and then pulled the camera out, holding it up for Glamis to take. "I don't know if the pictures will be viable but I got this from one of the people in my seance group for the mutant. The ghost damaged the camera when she started taking pictures of it..." This was probably unnecessary considering what had just happened, but he wasn't really thinking logically at the moment.

Sypon

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:44 pm
Kimbley Kitty

“Ah! Mr. Bossat Burrke, ma’am. Perfection!”

He slid her the tickets. “Feel free to bring whatever +1 you want,” he winked, and began to pack up his van.

The tickets read [PROFESSOR PECULIAR’S PERPLEXINGLY INCOMPREHENSIBLE ACTS OF PRESTIDIGITATION! SEE UNIQUE GROTESQUERIES AND CAPTIVATING ENCHANTMENTS WITH YOUR VERY OWN SIGHTSTALKS! Touring eccentricities, oddities and magic show showing in Four Fronds now! 20 beetles per visit, outside food and drink not permitted.]

You’ve been invited to Bossat’s start-up magic show as a guest!

-

“Ah. Thank you very much.” Glamis turned the camera around, inspecting it, and then popped the film out and pocketed it. He handed the camera back, giving the jadeblood a fond pat on the shoulder. “Much appreciated. Now, get medical assistance and brush that dust off! We’re all looking worse for wear now. Cheers.” He stretched his back with an audible couple of cracks. At last, he was done for the night.

nepsah

Sypon
Vice Captain

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out