Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[MINI-META] Return: Outside the Hive Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:03 pm
Back to the Investigation!

Kimbley Kitty
Stemma watched these events unfold with disdain and disgust. She could help the hemoanon, with her knowledge of plants and antidotes. She didn't want to.

Instead, she gathered up a handful of items to test in front of Lochdyloch. Some seemed inane, but some of this trash was bound to belong to that dead mutantblood.

She presented the lusus her handful of potential clues: a photo of the mysterious hand prints, some mystery goo, a vagrant sock, and a trowel. Hopefully at least one of them would be useful.

Quote:
Lochdyloch, distracted by eating dandelions nearby, was back with a clue stomping vengeance. The only clue left un-smashed was the trowel.

Sypon
"Oh! Good idea," Reisio was at attention again, shuffling forth to witness the crushing of the evidence. "Thank you for bringing us back to what's really important."

seekingCylem
"Finally," Oisier agreed with emphasis. They joined Reisio at the site of the trash compacting, standing on Stemma's opposite side.

Quote:
Lochdyloch licked at the sweet, sticky goo on the ground. Delicious strawberries.

Doutei
"Any ideas?" Philip asked weakly as he observed the final piece of evidence. He didn't know what to make of it and felt a bit shaken up by all that had happened. Glancing at the trolls who'd spoken about previous experiences here earlier, he hoped one of them knew who had apparently been found of trowels earlier. What was a trowel anyway? A flower shovel?

Yamashii
"Thank you. I'll be alright now." Volkei pressed a hug around Sarcel's face as she inspected him before letting go and stepping back. Maybe the blueblood was nicer than he'd thought. He reached to grab hold of Demari's hand and tried to stay out of the way of the rest of the investigation.

Sypon
"Ooh. A small digging object. Has someone been taking part in an archaelogical dig? It would seem it wouldn't be so hard to find skeletons in the hive, though." Deadpan, they ribbed their twin. "Right, Oisier?"

Yamashii
Kwelin looked over the trowel with a frown.

"If we are going with the theory that a mutantblood broke into the hive, might they have used this to dig a way in through the basement? Or perhaps a murder weapon from another guest?" He wasn't sure quite how everyone had died.

seekingCylem
"Very amusing, Reisio. Truly there were many corpses in this hive at one time." Oisier smiled and their shoulders trembled with mirth.

Quote:
"That's a good thought, young sir. The two mutants could have attempted to dig in or out of the basement." Glamis commented. He looked to the group. It seems we have sorted most of the items to their associated guests. What remains? We should wrap up this discussion and determine the locations next."

Kimbley Kitty
"Hmm" Stemma was pleased with her findings, and even more so with her praise. "These are interesting," She presented the military dog tags and the shredded document ribbons.

"The only thing i can read on the tags is a 'D'..." She tapped her chin with a pen, then flipped through her notepad. "The trolls with D in their names... Only Comedi, Gerard, and Schrad. I believe Schrad was the one most infamous for their military work?" She paused, allowing others to add their input.

"As for the shredded papers..." Stemma thought of the strange emotion that overcame the blueblood officer, Lt Cincil. "If this officer was trying to take out highbloods, then this evidence linked strongly to Schrad, as well." Finishing her thoughts, Stemma smiled smugly, perhaps with too much pride.

seekingCylem
"Clever. And efficient," Oisier nodded as two more items were sorted. Surely they were close to having enough items for at least one séance. The lawnring was beginning to look like a particularly lousy flea market.

Sypon
"Yes...!" Reisio responded. They were glad that Oisier was the first to comment on Stemma's competency. They were beginning to feel as though their encouragement was... Well, it was unusual for the blueblood to dole out compliments to anyone who was not Oisier or the embodiment of the Empire. They flushed and wiped their palms on their tabard before returning to Oisier's hand.

Melancholies
Face having been... hugged, Sarcel supposed she was free now. Static had gone to take care of the teenager. Flydra and Scorpa had done... well. Perhaps a but rough, but she couldn't blame them much. It had been a particularly stressful situation.

Eager to rejoin the group now that that was taken care of, she looked to Stemma with anicipation as she brought up more of Schrad's potential objects. "I agree." She looked over the items intently before giving the purpleblood a good heart pat on the shoulder, "Nice work. I believe that leaves us with... this document, the dog tags..." She stood up, "The medal, pocket knife, holster, eyepatch..."

And lastly, "The photograph, of course. Nothing else here has really stood out to me as... particularly relevent to Schrad."

Kimbley Kitty
Stemma waved a coy hand at the compliment, relishing in it. Her attention swiftly fell on the Lieutenant, now that she was free from the chaos of the vomiting teen. "Lt Cincil, you were present at the event, correct?" She asked with sweetness in her voice. "Do you recognize this?" She asked, holding out the cigarette nubbin as close as she could without breaching her personal space.

Melancholies
Sarcel made a sour expression, recalling the cigarettes that she had smoked with Alifax. Nasty little shits. She also remembered how it temporarily numbed both her and Alifax's powers; that had been interesting. Her recollection of the night had been foggy at best, but the peculiar smell definitely triggered the olfactory part of her memory.

"A companion and I had found... cigarettes similiar to those, yes. They were very strange." She tapped her chin, trying to figure out the least questionable way to diviluge her knowlege of them. "In an effort to... thoroughly investigate all evidence present at the time..." She cleared her throat, "My companion and I actually discovered that they had a bizarre property to them, in that they stunt psionic powers. I couldn't use mine for some time afterwards, nor could my friend." It had been a strange feeling.

seekingCylem
"...Powers?" Oisier perked up. Lieutenant Cincil was truly a paragon of Alternian highbloodedness!

Micillia
Avvisi quirked her head to the side. "Why would someone want to shut down their powers? Especially a helmsmen,"

Sypon
"Oh!" Reisio had no idea that Sarcil was even more special... But then the nosey tealblood (a good quality for a reporter) spoke up.

"That's a good question," They hummed.

Melancholies
Sarcel shrugged in response to Avvisi's question, "I'm not sure who they originally belonged to, it was just something we found out on our own." To Oisier, she nodded, "Indeed. My friend was a redblood who could conjure flames. I can just--" she motioned vaguely as she faded out for a moment.

Sypon
Reisio gasped, their mouth forming a perfect capital 'O'.

seekingCylem
"Oh!" Oisier clapped rapidly.

Micillia
Avvisi grabbed her camera and started snapping pictures furiously.

Sypon
Reisio pointed at where Sarcel used to be, and then reappeared, and pointed to the camera and then back to Sarcel.

Micillia
Avvisi jumped towards the blueblood lieutenant. "Lt! Sarcle! Might i have an interview with you after this is finished?" She was determined to have an interview with a powered troll!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:05 pm
Melancholies
"Anyway," She reappeared. "It still stands that they had a specific property that I can't see any regular troll having use for, unless they possessed some sort of ability. Of the trolls that night, you had the helmsman." She paused, "He was also covered in scars relating to his psionics, if I remember right..." It was an interesting deduction, actually. She hummed.

To Avvisi, she tilted her head. "Interview?" She immediately thought about how half of the other lieutenants had their fingers in fame and resisted the urge to roll her eyes. Then again: promoting the military! "I suppose, but that's not exactly relevent right now." Her tone was polite, at least.

Micillia
Avvisi beamed. An interview! With this cool troll! Who cares about Glamis when she had a much better thing right here. "Right!" She said, getting back on track. "Well, the only one that looks like they would have smoked would have been the one with-" Avvisi waited to reveal her big item. "A LIGHTER!" She posed with the item in question. "Or your friend, i guess, cuz of fire."

seekingCylem
Intriguing. Oisier didn't know very much about the lower classes, though they supposed helmsmanning was the highest rank a lowblood could achieve. Serving the military... Expanding the empire... This particular helmsman was old enough to have seen the empire in its glory nights. "What kind of scars?" Oisier asked, wide-eyed with childish curiosity.

Melancholies
"They looked like..." She made zigzag motions around her eyes, down her cheeks, "Lightning bolts, I suppose is a good comparison." She nodded to Avvisi at her connection, "That's also very true. Not much other uses for carrying around a pocket lighter."

seekingCylem
Oisier quietly filed the information away. They were already constructing the image of a lowblooded war veteran in their mind's eye.

Sypon
"Okay.... So then, are any items left?" Reisio piped up.

Micillia
Finally, we were getting back to the point. "Thank you," Avvisi said to Reisio. She jumped on a thing she had been contemplating. "Okay! So, the mutant was locked in a cage in the basement. We all know that, So," Avvisi picked up the pile of lockpicks. They were dirty, bent, and used.

A grin was on her face as she pointed to the moon, revealing yet another big thing "To someone living in a cage, wouldn't lock picks be a beacon of hope?"

Sypon
"Yes," Reisio shrugged. "Who else would need to open a lock with a lockpick, unless a guest was some kind of.... Old timey scamp from the streets? These are too crude to be a refined catburglar's tools," the twin said, dunking on the mutants yet again.

Micillia
Avvisi lorded over the piles, a grin on her face. "And that my dear investigators, is all the items we need! 7 for each ghost, and we are good to go!"

Avvisi ran over to Philip, passed him her camera, and then went back to her pose, giving Philip a dazzling smile. Yeah, she was framing that.

Sypon
"Ah!" Reisio unfastened their hand from Oisier's and pulled open their backpack. The investigation seemed to have gone on for sweeps, especially with that strange troll eating an inadvisable fungus. They produced a juice pouch and baggie of gorp from their bag and began to refresh themselves.

"So..." They asked, between nibbles. "Then we just decide groups, and where we'll try to use these things."

Sypon
Vice Captain

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:09 pm
Gl!tch~
Hemera mostly stayed out of things, scribbling notes, and letting other trolls take care of themselves and others they knew better than she. That, and they had a commanding officer to take charge and give better orders than she could.

However, one thing recently came up that made her look up from her notebook.

"Helmsman. Tigwyn Ioyana." The name had surely come up before in this conversation, no? "The cigarette would be his, if anyone's." Not just because of having psionic powers. "He had cigarettes with him at the party." Or at least he had one when everyone was coming in. She could remember that much.

"I had met him briefly before, during the ship crash, and have since become acquainted with the rest of the crew more. I would like to be a part of his seance, in the name of both parties." Death didn't matter, but didn't it still hurt in some way to not get in a final good-bye?

All other items of note seemed to be sorted. She had notes to accompany the fact. The gumption of children was always impressive. Good sleuthing even if they had never seen any of the deceased before. But... Should trolls that young be involved in the seances?

ImaginationsParadise
Now that everything seemed sorted out... "I would like to participate in that séance as well." Eridia gave Hemera a look. Pathetic, saying goodbye in name of that dumb crew. Whatever. "My reasons are not as cheesy as the tealblood's but I'd like to see him oooone last time."

"Though, I am going to be there at Gérard's séance." This wasn't a question nor a maybe, Eridia was going to be there.

Skyli Peep
"Gerard." Ely's tone was firm, as she turned to look at Eridia. There were.... personal... reasons to see him, but she didn't feel like divulging this in front of other people. This group of people were reckless.

"I would like to be part of Gérards seance. But we also need to figure out where they will be, don't forget."

Gl!tch~
"Don't forget we're here to settle the spirits," Mera responded, giving Eridia her own look. Eridia hated the space crew, yet she wanted to see Tigwyn? "If you have any feelings that may lead to conflict or outbursts, one may want to think longer on taking part."

ImaginationsParadise
"I don't need to think. " Eridia smiled bitterly. "I already made up my mind. Besides, I won't cause trouble. I never do. "

It was nice the tiny child wanted to be at Gérard's séance. "Ooh thank you so much darling. I sure appreciate your company in this..."

TanuKyle
Fletch mulled things over, before piping up. "If we're about givin' the ******** peace n' all, I don't think you should take me to Comedi's seance." His fins dipped and his face morphed into a scowl. "Bloody b*****d was stealing from the ******** FAMILY HOW DARE A BROTHER TAKE THE HOL-ow." Toothdad had bit Fletch on the ankle, recognising a building tantrum when he saw one and deciding to head it off via application of teeth. The bite was bleeding quite profusely from Toothdad's horrormaw, but Fletch didn't seem bothered, instead still scowling at Comedi's pile. Toothdad opened his mouth again, and Fletch quickly headed him off by switching his gaze. "Happy to help out with any of the flipping others, though."

ImaginationsParadise
"I want in on the sea dweller!" Dalema chirped. "Don't really knew him but I'd be happy to help out!"

Melancholies
Sarcel hummed, "Settling is the goal, but... I'm here for closure." Her own gaze was firm, "I'd like to accompany Schrad's seance, if at all possible." At the very least, anyway. She was fairly ambivalent to the others and didn't mind going wherever was necessary.

TanuKyle
"I'd prefer Tigwyn, but am willing to be assigned wherever neccessary!" Aconan was stood stiffly, as thoughts and memories played on her mind from that fateful night. She shook herself, doglike, before returning to a more relaxed pose.

Gl!tch~
"I think closure is important," Mera thought of Awassi. "But we do have a mission above all else," she pointed out. "If you think you can balance both things well enough, however..."

But that was enough of her input that few seemed interested in listening to. She turned to Aconan. "I'm sure you could assist with the Tigwyn seance. It's good to see you again, Aconan."
Guouli meanwhile hooked an arm around Fletch. "Yeah, it probably wouldn't go great if you started yelling at something that could psionically ******** you up. That Gerard guy's seance is probably gonna be some wild s**t. I'd like to see how that goes down..."

ImaginationsParadise
"I'm sure he'd love to see me again." Eridia could help to mentally laugh. "I mean, that could also happen at Gérard's séance. Who knows." Eridia was capable of doing it. She trusted on her abilities.

"Glad to see you are on board, shirtless wonder." She winked at Guouli.

Gl!tch~
Hemera could only wonder, with how hard Eridia took surprises, facts that had to get shoved deep in her face before she acknowledged them. And she had to remember Eridia's commentary before about Gerard's seance...

"If you're sure. I hope for the best possible outcome, in any case."
Guouli just shrugged and winked back. Honestly, he just wanted to see if this military highblood would have another hilarious fit. And if that serial killer was as extra as he was made out to be...

Micillia
Avvisi decided to interject, addressing the purpleblood who seemed to know Gerard the best. "Thats all fine, but do you have any ideas where he would manifest? Like, which block? I think thats the next step."

ImaginationsParadise
"My reports will knock you out darling." Eridia smirked at Hemera before giggling. Then her attention turned to Avvisi and she smiled at the child.

"as the Rutven expert I find myself to be, maybe the ball block would be a good place to start."

Micillia
Zindel crossed his arms and sighed. She guessed that the redblood had the most, feelings, i guess, to Gerard, so she was going to go there, if possible. The blueblood herself was going to make sure to see Comedi. She remembered his "bops" quite fondly.

Quote:
Glamis interjected, “Ghost fact: Spirits are more likely to hang around the general location that they died, as that is a source of energization. Awassi may be where they felt most comfortable, however, as this is their own hive.”

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:12 pm
ImaginationsParadise
"Gotcha!" Dalema saluted the adult. "Just gotta write down where the murder happened. Or figure it out as we go if the original partygoers are unsure."

TanuKyle
Fletch frowned. He....frankly had no idea where anyone had died. "I ain't got a clue, sorry pal." He grinned up at Guo, somewhat guiltily. "Yeah you're probably right bro....ain't a good idea to mess with psionic energies. s**t hurts, man."

Aconan frowned, thinking back to where people had died. It'd been a while, and frankly so much had been going on that night she wasn't sure. Maybe if she thought about it - but in the meantime, Hemera! Hemera!!! She was looking very fashionable....at least, Aconan assumed it was fashionable. It was certainly an Outfit, rather than t-shirt and shorts. "It's good to see you too, Hemera! I like your clothes." They looked well-made too.

Gl!tch~
"Well..." Hemera had to think. "Some of the deaths will be easier to place than the others. For instance, Ioyana got shot, but he fell out a window. We're not exactly sure where he died in comparison to parties such as Kewrei or Schrad." One of whom died at the dining block table, the other shot during the escape. "The same goes for Awassi. Falling out a window and not seeing where the body went makes it a little more difficult to assume anything. And for only one of these trolls who went out a window can we guess where a favorite block would be."

She smiled at Aconan, though. "Thank you. It's a standard military outfit but I try to keep it in the best condition I can." Though it must have looked pretty shoddy after the many catacomb adventures. "We'll catch up later, okay?" Military business came first.

Kimbley Kitty
"I was going to say that..." Stemma mumbled towards the twins, regarding Glamis' statement about location of death being relevant. But there was no matter being upset about it. She could still prove herself further.

"Hmmm." Stemma tapped her chin, thinking. "I don't know where these ghosts died, but maybe we encountered some of them while searching! Did anyone hear or see any signs of them while they were searching?"

Micillia
Avvisi frowned, remembering, "Well, there were a lot of creepy honks in the library..." But it just seemed odd for a juggalo to be interested in books and learning. "And crying in the basement"

Gl!tch~
Crying in the basement... "What kind of voice did the crying sound like? Could you tell?" Mera asked Avvisi. There would be a difference between children's and adult's crying, wouldn't there?

ImaginationsParadise
"Oh, oh, oh! I did, I did!" Dalema raised her hand. She was speaking with a purpleblood after all. "Just as I found the huuuuuuuuuge bullet at the dining block, I heard this booming sound, quite scary. Anways, I couldn't find the source but when I looked in front, there was an enoooooormous smoking hole in the ground."

TanuKyle
Fletch blinked, startling to attention as he remembered something that could be important. "A brosis aloft and saw a twisting liquid smoky ********' figure in the training block." He frowned, puzzlement on his face. "Dunno how that can up and help any brother or sister though, but could be important a clown bloody guesses."

Micillia
Avvisi turned to the tealblood and smiled. It was a good question! "Pretty sure it was a child's, which confirms that room, huh?" She crossed her arms as she listened to Dalema, and frowned. "Well, we found two guns... one a lot, bigger, than the other. So...." The tealblood shrugged

Gl!tch~
She nodded. "The mutant was the only child likely to perish that night. So we have an idea of where to have that seance."

A greenblood had spoken up. "Hm." And Hemera looked over at Dalema, before taking notes. "That could confirm Epratt's ghost being in the dining block, the most logical place for it to be overall."

Good progress.

"Sergeant Tsifer and I found something too, but I am not sure what to make of it."

ImaginationsParadise
"It had to be the big one, duh!" Dale crossed her arms. "If not there wouldn't be a huge hole on the floor!"

Gl!tch~
Guouli blinked at Fletch, basically mesmerized. "Yoooo, when did you find that?" And how did he miss it? That's what happens when you separate from a bro, he supposed.

ImaginationsParadise
"Oh, yes... The sand." Eridia said, feeling as if the choking sand had slipped into her uniform. "When we found the child etching's, all at once, the floor seemed to roll and thump." Eridia really sounded as she had lost her marbles. "Simultaneously, the remains of what was left of the taxidermy began to dissolve into coarse, choking sand. I inhaled some of that, not pretty."

Sypon
"The ballroom...!" Reisio clapped a small fist into their open palm. "The victrola played all weird and then crumpled up. There was a LOT of fire in there, too. The singer started the fire in the hive, right? That could be where we could find their ghost!"

Gl!tch~
The logic could be a little more sound but Mera just nodded along. The best lead there was for Erilyn so far. "And being a singer... A ball block would be appropriate, more than any other block, I would think." The victrola managed to get in an even worse shape? Wow. Hemera was almost impressed at the thought of the damage.

ImaginationsParadise
Cynril did his best not to attract any attention to himself after the mushroom incident. Really he had been a fool, a foolish fool. And surely everyone looked at him. Which meant Odette watched the situation spiral into hell and surely would let the older mutant know what he had done. If only she'd imagine what happened behind curtains. He shuddered at the thought, imagining his blood being extracted again. Oh god, that sure will have him scarred for life.

So there we was, hearing whatever information was left for this ghost relinquishing work. At least he had a cookie... An underserved and traumatic and definitely tasty looking cookie for his reckless thinking. He really wanted to eat it by himself, but the thought of that little BBQ roasting redblood, hungry and sad, didn't allow him to. No one needed to ask Cynril what was it like to be hungry for long periods of time. Not to mention sad. Volkei was only a kid who tried to share with him. If Cynril hadn't accepted the mushroom, that child would've suffered the consequences. Royalist or not, he didn't deserve that. No one did.

Okay, maybe some trolls did.

Doutei
Scorpa had been listening quietly as the other trolls sorted out which rooms would be best for which ghosts. She admittedly didn't know very much relevant information to help with this task so instead she took this opportunity to figure out which ghosts she wanted to visit. Epratt sounded her style and so the decision for the second round of seances was done. But as for the first... Scorpa wanted to show support for Sarcel, her senior officer of choice, but an idea had began to bud at the back of her mind. The yellowblood had no doubts that Sarcel could handle whatever Schrad threw at her blindfolded. Perhaps it would be okay to split off and try something else.

"Lorata!" Scorpa whispered to get the attention of her friends. "I was thinking... what if we hid our military clothes and pretended to be rebels at Erilyn's seance? We could borrow the pin and try to get information from them about the rebels!" The yellowblood suggested. The pin was going to be there for the seance anyway so it wasn't like Glamis would have a reason to keep it from them.

"As well as the second mutant." They were out there, whoever they were. And Scorpa had the feeling she and Flydra might have met them once... Erilyn's input might help verify that.

Yamashii
Flydra nodded in response to Scorpa's whispering. It was an intriguing plan and there wasn't much to lose by giving it a try. The worst that could happen was Erilyn refusing to talk about it before they were banished or whatever Glamis wanted to do to the spirits. If this worked, it would make the military mission here a glowing success.

"I like the idea. We mostly have to hide our jackets and change pants." The doctor figured they all had worn some kind of generic shirt under their uniform. "I'll look into finding us something to change into. If worst comes to worst, we can always wear the curtains I suppose." Not like the mansion needed them anymore.

KitsuneAura
Lorata's attention had strayed back to the cliffside, eyes distant, but she blinked at the sound of her name, focusing in on Scorpa and then Flydra as they shared their ideas. She seemed to light up after a second's consideration, smiling brightly at the both of them. "That is exactly what I was thinking," she whispered back excitedly, with enough conviction that even she believed it had been her own idea. "We won't get another chance at an interrogation like this!"

Doutei
"We have some information from the meeting with Tamiya that we should review. It's not much but it'll hopefully give us some believability if Erilyn asks us a few questions." Scorpa considered. She'd shared the files she'd received but it wouldn't hurt to look over them one more time before the seance. Flydra had made a few copies so they'd each have a folder, as well as stored the original away in a safe space.

"And I have a guy who can watch our stuff for us!" The yellowblood beamed. It was time he made himself useful! Scorpa pointed at the unfortunate blueblood who'd been stalking her the entire time they'd been here with a grin.

KitsuneAura
Garand froze, a deer in the headlights as all four Sirens' heads turned in his direction.

Doutei
"I'm interested in attending Comedi's seance." Philip spoke with his afflitates, deciding where to go. The detective briefly considered splitting up to cover more ground but decided against it. While it would be more efficient, he wasn't confident enough to go off on his own yet. Someday soon he would be, but for his first case it was more comfortable to have them with him.

"Which seances will you be attending?" The detective asked Glamis, curious. He was the one who'd brought them all here. He'd be lying if he said he didn't view Glamis's opinion and choice to have a little more weight to it than the rest.

Yamashii
"I'll go with you to Comedi." Kwelin nodded. "I think we should also look into this Gerard person." The blueblood was still unsure what had happened but wanted to get as much information as he could.

Kimbley Kitty
Well, Stemma had settled on what seances she wanted to attend, and she knew where those were going to take place. She of course wanted the others to be successful, but her priorities were sorted so she now realized she had to focus on her personal planning. Well, that and one last task.

She rolled two floral bracelets off of her wrists, two protection charms she wore among many others. These in particular were comprised of some lovely pastel flowers, and some strange, uncommon ones. She held it out to her new companions, the lovely blueblood twins, Reisio and Oisier, who had spoken many kind words about her. Smiling, she explained their importance.

"I put a spell in these before coming. They will protect you from any spirits with malevolent intent!" She explained, enunciating the longer words.

seekingCylem
Oisier's brows rose up under their hairline. A gift? A gift of spiritual protection? A warm sensation filled their chest cavity. "That is... very kind of you," Oisier said, finally remembering their manners. They took one of the bracelets and examined it closely. They weren't sure what properties about it made it resistant to spirits, but couldn't find the will within them to care. It was... nice. They slipped the bracelet over their left wrist.

Micillia
"Cool," Avvisi said to both Kwelin and Philip, "Im going that way too." She quirked her head to side, and grinned at them, "But thats why you two are coming, right?" She was excited, they had finally sorted out all the junk, and "agreed" on things, and it was only a little painful.

Avvisi frowned as she watched the purpleblood, Stemma, giving away gifts to not her, and decided to talk a little louder. "I was also thinking of going to see that mutant blood. I figure a combo, mutantblood and ghost would make a great headline!"

Doutei
"That does sound like an interesting headline! I'm thinking of attending the serial killer's seance to learn what I can about him." Philip replied, looking a little uneasy but determined. He wanted to do what he could to find out the truth of what had happened in Gerard's past if he could help it. The names that had been listed in the memoir... were they really Gerard's victims or someone else's who was still out there? He'd have to attend to see what he could find out.

ImaginationsParadise
"I'll go to Comedi's Seance as well!" Dale said with a powerful stance. "Really curious about him as well as Epratt!" She giggled. Plus she'd be with trolls she had met during this event. Neato!

"I'll... Attend the greenblood's...." Cynril said and trailed off. "A-and I promised a friend I'll go to the... mutant's seance." He really hoped it wouldn't be too obvious, his reason to be there. But something told him he must attend both seances, no matter what.

"Well." Eridia huffed. "You all know where I'm heading."

Green Minuet
Kursha snorted. "Have fun snogging your dead boyfriend." Apparently the greenblood only bothered to involve himself if it was to make a snarky comment at someone else's expense.

Quote:
"Ah, yes. Very astute, young man. This is actually the most important part of my work here. It's important that I stay outside the hive - allow me to show you why."

Glamis paced over to his scuttlebuggy. He popped open the driver's side and fiddled with a switch. With a loud click and a resounding whirr, the back of the long, sleek glittering scuttlebuggy began to transform. Like a mourning parasol unfolding, a huge mechanical contraption emerged. At its final height, the spidery machine was equal parts cannon and satellite dish.

"There she is. I've worked my whole life to perfect my analysis and extraction methods. This is a device that is finely tuned to capturing psionic data. I will be monitoring you and the hive throughout this process, ensuring your safety from the scuttleway. If the ghosts pass on, I will have record of their dissipation. And if they seek to harm you, I can use this device to disrupt their energies so that we can exorcise this area, per se. I will be guiding and communicating with you via these two-way communicators." He returned to his chest and pulled out 8 devices. "You'll need to elect a troll in each group to handle the communicator."

Sypon
Reisio flushed bright blue at Stemma's gift. The return of appreciation was a bit unknown, and especially from a purpleblood. They stammered a bit as they slipped on their bracelet to mirror Oisier's. "Thank you...! Thank you, Miss Stemma Morgen!" They bowed deeply and looked to Oisier to share a happy smile.

Yamashii
"Alright, Philip can handle the communicator for the summoning of the juggalo." Kwelin remarked, standing next to Philip. "If anything goes wrong, Avvisi and I will be there to assist him." The three of them worked together on a nightly basis due to their intertwined businesses. Kwelin was not sure he understood exactly what Glamis's strange contraption did but he would have to trust the expert.

Green Minuet
Kerras watched in awe as the back of the scuttlebuggy unfolded into a terrifying and wondrous contraption. They had been happy to stand back and observe as everyone else puzzled out the belongings, but now they could not stop themself. They hurried over to examine it, staying back only just far enough to not intrude. Something the blueblood had said stood out to them however.

"Excuse me Mr. Glamis, weren't there only seven spirits?

Micillia
Avvisi nodded. Sounded good. The device was in someone capable's hands. She looked at the others that were gathering around, looking at who was going up to get what. "sounds good, dont drop it!" She teased at philip.

KitsuneAura
Lorata pulled away from the other Sirens to listen and watch Glamis' explanation with rapt attention. Not her usual kind of story, but it was an interesting one, wasn't it? She stepped forward with a smile. "I'd be happy to take the communicator for the group handling Erilyn's seance. My team will be seeing to it." As well as several others, of course, but Lorata was a born leader. This only made sense.

Gl!tch~
"I could take the communicator for Tigwyn's seance," Hemera volunteered. "If others of the group are fine with that."

Micillia
Static was pretty happy to actually get going, so he approached Glamis's weird contraption and signed in for the military trolls attending. "Picking up a communicator for the Dining Block wave one, military group Kursha, Scorpa, Flydra and myself." He looked over to where the groups were forming. "And some civilians that will be under our protection and watch."

The blueblood returned to his group, and presented the communicator. "Equipment obtained. I think we are good to go." He said, smiling at the other military trolls

Quote:
"Eight blocks, eight communicators. If you decide to investigate a block with no deceased guest, by all means do so. Who knows, maybe some drifter up and died of dehydration in here?" He shrugged.

Yamashii
Flydra flashed Lorata a thumbs up as she continued to work on finding suitable disguises. She wondered if they might be able to convince some civilians to swap pants with them. Her eyes drifted to Garand, thinking...

Doutei
Philip actually blushed at Kwelin's nomination, coupled with Avvisi's teasing. For those standing close enough, his face turned momentarily brown before he pulled down his hat to hide it. Once he was composed, the detective grinned.

"I'd be happy to! And I won't drop it!"

Green Minuet
"Don't screw it up," Kursha teased, grinning at Static. It would be interesting to see how he handled the responsibility... in the meantime however, there was someone else he needed to look out for. He swiped a communicator from Glamis. "I've got the nutrition block under control." He glanced back over his shoulder towards Sarcel. "We're going after Schrad, right?"

It was a shot in the dark with how quiet she had been, but in his mind's eye he still saw the tears falling. If she did not take this opportunity to get whatever closure she needed, she would not have another. He grinned. "You think you can handle me being in charge?"

Micillia
"T-thank you sir!" Static said, saluting the greenblood. "Ill be sure to make sure everything goes okay." He looked over at the others, mostly kids, "And look over the civilians we well."

Yamashii
Volkei swallowed nervously before stepping forward. He grabbed onto part of Static's pants and tugged gently.

"Um... I'm sorry about what I did earlier. To your friend." The redblood looked up at the taller teen with worry in his eyes. "Is he... okay?"

Quote:
"Yes, I wouldn't suggest civilians, slash kids, take part in this. But I haven't suggested that from the beginning," Glamis mumbled, mostly to himself as he climbed onto the back of his vehicle.

KitsuneAura
As Lorata laid claim to her communicator, she watched Kursha do the same for his own group. She'd definitely been too preoccupied with being here again, she realized now, because she still hadn't properly said hello! "Captain," the seadweller called pleasantly, and then, glancing past him, "and Sarcel. Good luck with the nutrition block! Tell me all about it after, alright?" Winking, she waved with the hand holding her new prize and walked back towards her own team.

Doutei
Scorpa wondered if she was too big to fit into some of the child civilian clothes around here. Most of the teens and adults were already wearing military uniforms. This was going to be harder than she thought. Spotting one in a very colorful poncho, she decided this was her best shot at covering up her, um, parts. Approaching Kerras, Scorpa crouched to be at their height.

"Hey, could I borrow that poncho of your's for a little bit? I promise I'll give it back! It's important!" The yellowblood smiled and hoped they were a fan she could easily pay in autographs or small favors.

Melancholies
Sarcel had been quiet, that was obvious. She had found herself looking at the photo again, reflecting on her life, not paying attention to anything. Honestly, she almost missed Kursha talking to her--it was the movement of him looking over his shoulder that even distracted her rather than his voice.

She blinked a few times as she parsed what was being said. She had already made up her mind about pursing Schrad from the get go, but what reason did Kursha really have to come with her? Whatever. "You say that like you're not a rank higher than I am." She sort of had to handle him being in charge, most of the time. "And of course I'm... going after Schrad." She wanted to huff, but couldn't work up the indignation.

Green Minuet
"Don't sass your captain," Kursha replied breezily, as though forgetting his first statement. He turned to Lorata who was marching off with her friends in tow. He would have to ask her about what they were up to later when they had a moment. "Kick a**!" he called back.

Very professional. Perhaps Glamis was worrying about the wrong age group.

Doutei
Demari watched Volkei walk away with Static to have a private conversation before turning to watch Kursha and Sarcel. She stayed a little distance away to let them have some privacy while wondering what happened in Sarcel's past. She'd admitted to being the girl crossed out in the photo, which suggested a troubled relationship. And with the theory that Schrad's ghost waited for them in the Nutrition block, Demari flinched at recollecting the sensation she'd felt while investigating in there earlier. The prickle of being stabbed and watching the wallpaper peel into pieces- it hadn't been pleasant. What would Schrad do when she saw the blueblood again?

She recalled how Sarce had leaned down and let Volkei hug her during the earlier commotion. Underneath her poised composure, maybe Kursha was right.

She acts like hard a**, but she's a big softie.

Quietly Demari decided to attend Schrad's seance as well. As much as she wanted to follow Lorata and watch her in action, she wanted to keep an eye out for the blueblood in case somehow she could do something, no matter how small.

Buzzwulf
With all the talk of clues, and remnants of trolls, and feelings, and spectral dissapation, and psionic data, Quella had… Well, Quella had fallen asleep. The huge blueblood had found a convenient pillar to lean on, just to rest her head for a moment, and one thing had led to another. It wasn’t so much that ghost hunting was boring, it was just that there didn’t seem to be any hunting as much as running around looking for old trash. As a hunter, Quella was a little bit offended. Usually at the end of the chase, she had a good tussle to look forward to. In this hunt? Well…

That’s why she was snoring over in the corner.

When Glamis started talking about communicators, though, the enormous troll perked up. “Whuh? Huh?” she grunted, shaking her head as she cleared sleep from her lookstalks. “Whassit someone saying about ghosts harming trolls?” The hunter stretched as she stood to her full height, yawning. She listened intently, catching maybe one word in five. Those words were mostly “Each team needs to elect someone.”

Quella stepped forward out of the crowd, pointing to herself with her thumb. “I elect ME for commicator!” she said with a grin. “It’s just an empty armory anyway. What’s the worst that could happen?”

Green Minuet
Kerras clapped enthusiastically at the nomination. They had seen Quella's abilities firsthand and felt more than comfortable under her wing. Whatever danger deigned to show its face, under her protection they had nothing to fear. Provided there was danger. "Glamis did say there might be other things there..." they offered, expression pensive. All kinds of beasts wandered below in the catacombs. It seemed possible other spirits did too.

The tealblood did not have long to dwell on it, because a yellowblood approached them asking for their poncho. As Kerras realised they recognised her, their mouth dropped in awe. The yellowblood was not just once familiar but twice. The first time they saw her had been in the terrifying ruins of death that they followed Malice into. The second...

Kerras dropped into a steep bow, bending ninety degrees at the waist. "Lieutenant Devile!" they all but shouted. "It is an honor to meet you! You and Lieutenant Dromen were very inspiring on the screen! I heard you also wrested back ships from undead monstrosities! Thank you for your service!" They spoke in one fast, loud, energetic monotone. Of course they had watched the television event with Malice, though she had been more preoccupied with Seraph at the time.

The tealblood bobbed a few times for emphasis before they raised their head. They withdrew a little upon considering her request, fingers curling around the hem of their poncho. Suddenly shy, they withdrew. "Um... Of course." They tugged the poncho over their head and held it out to scorpa. They cast their eyes askance. "I entrust it to you."

Micillia
Chi-Zindel squinted at their "elected communicator". She was pretty sure this was just an empty room to bugger off in. Now she was not so sure... mainly because the one with the communicator looked like someone that trouble liked to keep up with.

Melancholies
Sarcel thought about saying something back, but then Kursha was yelling after Lorata. Pick your battles Cincil; it wasn't really worth it anyway. She didn't exactly feel up to it either. Back to lamenting the photo, then.

Doutei
Scorpa was delighted to see Quella jump at the chance to step up to the plate. The blueblood continued to make her proud with all of that energy and ambition. She flashed the warrior a thumbs up and a grin.

“You got this, Quella!” Scorpa cheered before turning back to Kerras. The young tealblood’s reaction surprised her but filled her with glee as well. For a low blood like her who’d been fighting her way up for recognition, this was the kind of validation she craved. Accepting the poncho with a smile, Scorpa reached to pat Kerras on the head.

“Thank you, I’ll take good care of it! What is your name? I’ll be sure to pay you back with a gift when I return it!” Scorpa declared, figuring she’d better lay on the charm to please her fan. As vain and arrogant as she was, even Scorpa knew that fame laid in the hands of your fans.

ImaginationsParadise
"I elect myself to carry a communicator for Gerard's seance. No complaints." Eridia wasn't fighting for what was rightfully hers. "If anyone can handle it, it is I. Too many civilians at stake here and I am not putting up with body counts at all." If it came to it anyways. She was a trained military officer and this, all this was her business.

It's been sweeps since she had seen him, and she wasn't allowing anyone to get closer to him than she already had during her childhood.
"I'll do it." Cynril said loud and clear. "I'll carry it at the mutant's seance." It seemed the right thing to do, and after all the mistkes he had done, this had to be carried out by him. He needed to be responsible for whatever it was to happen
"Also," Eridia tried so hard not to roll her eyes at Kursha, but he was making it hard for her. "I'll make sure I'll have aaaall the fun in the world, as I do my job after all."

Sypon
Vice Captain

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:32 am
I summon thee!
Trolls in seance group:
Avvisi
Dalema
Stemma
Oisier
Reisio
Philip
Kwelin
Fletch
Mallok
Makkah
We are attempting to summon: Comedi Deburu
In the: Library
With these items:
Handkerchiefs
Hand Buzzer
Vomit-Stained Ruff
Comically Large Boot Knife
RSVP
Unofficial Receipt
Plastic flower

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:35 am
I summon thee!
Trolls in seance group:
Acteon
Hemera
Engrav
Caiden
Cynril
Floren
Eiylas
Scorpa
Lorata
Flydra
Austri
We are attempting to summon: Erilyn Awassi
In the: Ball Block
With these items:
Torn Picture
Phoenix Initiative Pin
Jewelry
Elegant Outfit
Microphone
Vinyl Record
Ring of Keys

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:38 am
I summon thee!
Trolls in seance group:
Odette
Sarcel
Kursha
Static
Nahori
Aconan
Demari
Volkei
Psykgi
We are attempting to summon: Shishi Schrad
In the: Nutrition Block
With these items:
Vandalized Photo
Medal of Honor
Eyepatch
Holster
Pocket Knife
Melted dogtags
Partially-Shredded Document

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:41 am
I summon thee!
Trolls in seance group:
Kerras
Eridia
plobber
Chiara
Quella
Mihail
Garand
We are attempting to summon: Trash Beast
In the: Armory
With these items:
A menagerie of trash;
Vagrant sock
Plastic spoon
Crumpled up water bottle
Bag filled with more plastic bags
Old tarp
Very big cardboard box
Used scratch lotto ticket

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:43 am
I summon thee!
Trolls in seance group:
Dalema
Stemma
Kursha
Garand
Static
Fletch
Scorpa
Flydra
We are attempting to summon: Epratt Kewrei
In the: Dining Block
With these items:
Blunderbuss
Whale ammo
Moustache wax
Threats from Children
Lusus Leather Gloves
Taxidermy
Threats from Adults

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:45 am
I summon thee!
Trolls in seance group:
Eridia
Guouli
Chiara
Acteon
Oisier
Reisio
Mihail
Eiylas
Philip
Kwelin
Sephos
Sarcel
We are attempting to summon: Gerard Rutven
In the: Training Block
With these items:
Broken Tinted Glasses
Artificial Canine Enhancers
Bloodstained Flask
Dainty black glove
Morbid Memoir
Purple blush
Mirrored Compact

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:47 am
I summon thee!
Trolls in seance group:
Odette
Volkei
Demari
Avvisi
Nahori
Cynril
Floren
Makkah
We are attempting to summon: Filthy Mutant with Terrible Blood (Goldie)
In the: Basement
With these items:
Child's Etching
Chains
Serving Knife
Rope Bracelet
Butterscotch Candy Wrapper
Trowel
Handmade lock-picks

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:49 am
I summon thee!
Trolls in seance group:
Hemera
Lorata
Kerras
Quella
Caiden
Elidae
Aconan
Mallok
We are attempting to summon: Tigwyn Ioyana
In the: Trophy Block
With these items:
Familiar Shriveled Flower
Lighter
Window Shards
Fancy Shoe
Communicator
Tiny cigarette nibbin
Lightning-Burned Chair

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:32 pm
The Mirrims were fresh from their first summoning, Reisio starry eyed and with Stemma between the two of them. The clown’s seance had been remarkably friendly for a criminal juggalo’s spirit being ritualistically called, but Comedi had made a good impression on the youngster. Clowns were strange and embezzlement was wrong, but fortunately that doesn’t doom you to a hopeless afterlife. Perhaps there was some joy in the sordid history of Alternia after all. When Reisio got back home they would have to peruse their books.

In the meantime, however, a much more interesting subject was at hand - and it wasn’t the alleged serial killer they’d be summoning soon.

“Miss Stemma! Have you always had a third eye? It is amazing. Oisier and I have a singularity that edges out individual trolls; do you feel the workings of greatness with your unique mutation? It is as though you are more, especially gifted as an astute citizen of purple hue. Your lusus must be proud. Are they proud?” Reisio hadn’t recalled the last time they had talked so much, but they had never met a mutant before! The prospect, and the familiar and intruiging interests of Stemma Morgen (as well as the presence of Oisier of course) made them relax.

Flatparent took notice. The looseness of this usually dour child was unusual. It was interesting, if not slightly concerning. They flapped quietly and guided Reisio and Oisier towards the scuttleway.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:54 pm
A ghost! A real, not-live ghost! Oisier summoned them and met them and hallucinated being a trapeze artist! The child would suffer any number of stray needles to have another go of it.

Blessedly the night was young and they did in fact have another seance to attend. However, Oisier knew the chances of alleged serial killer Gerard Rutven producing quite as fun of an experience were low. Clowns knew how to have a good time. Truly they were in charge of things for a reason.

Both twins walked with a pep in their step. They flanked Stemma Morgen as they exited the building for a brief respite between summonings. Reisio was already speaking for both Mirrims as they pored over Stemma's recently discovered mutation.

Oisier wrinkled their nose at the thought. That word made the condition sound much too close to "mutantblood." Stemma's eye wasn't some kind of abomination. It was an addition--an improvement on the typical breed of troll that roamed Alternia. Oisier couldn't help feel a very specific spark of envy at their core. They and Reisio only had two functioning eyes between them and Stemma had three.

"Indeed," Oisier agreed automatically, "You are a step above the average troll, even with regards to your already impressive caste. Are you perhaps in some way also a twin? Was your third eye caused by a fusion in the egg?" Oisier's expression varied little, but they spoke with a hushed reverence.

Sypon

Kimbley Kitty

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:37 pm
After her first seance, Stemma found herself in a frenzy. The reveal of her mutation and her perceived loss of control was almost too much for the tiny purpleblood to bear. At the very least, Krampa was not angry with his charge. What happened was no slight on Stemma's part, and at this point there was nothing they could do to change the matter. Stemma nonetheless sniveled and apologized profusely.

When the twins approached her with enthusiasm and curiosity, Stemma was startled and at a loss for words. She quickly found herself blushing bright purple, and she brought her hands up to her cheeks as if trying to cover her embarrassment.

"Thank you..." Stemma stammered, accepting the compliment but still processing their questions. Her chest shook with anxiety, but she wasn't afraid. The attention felt really nice, but she was overwhelmed. "I-I... uhh... My Krampa is proud of me, yes..." When she spoke, her gaze flickered back and forth between the twins and the ground. "I don't know... M-maybe?" Stemma didn't know how she was born with her gift. "I-I'll have to research, maybe..."

Bringing her hands down from her face, she held them over her pumpbiscuit. "What- ah- what abilities do you two possess?" She was curious, as she had not noticed if their ability was also highlighted by Comedi's seance.  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff