[B] Tenderness [Azalea x The Killing Moon]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Azalea enjoyed his new routine in life - most notably the more common, near constant companionship he shared with Ascent. They wandered together, traveled and saw beautiful sights together. But he still found her the most beautiful thing he'd seen in all his travels.

Now, he was letting her catch up with her family again. In the meantime, Azalea wanted to get her some gift, and rooted through the wildflowers to try and find suitable ones to bring back to her. He was good at flower arranging, and she had liked that before, when they first met. How long ago that seemed!

He let his mind wander, the same way his hooves did. His mate was so close to her family, in a way he couldn't relate to. She adored her father and was protected by her brother. He had never known his father, so now that he and Ascent were thinking about perhaps... their own family...

"I want to be a good father, little flowers... what can I do?" he asked aloud, to no one in particular. This worry ate at him like no other, the closer he became to Ascent. Would she see him fail and decide she didn't like him anymore, when he couldn't match the dynamics of his mate's family?

Ruriska*
you can throw in whoever you're feeling <3
and hopefully this is good~ neither he nor ascent know they're expecting just yet, but they are excited and hopeful for a family!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

“The first step,” a voice answered from behind, “and a step you’ve already taken, is in even wanting to be a good father.” The Killing Moon stood idly where he had been watching the Kiokote gather flowers, the shadowy figure of his Eaglehound body beside him, that echo of the form he had just inhabited yet to fade.

“Most don’t even get that far.”

purplerosesbeauty
<3

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:27 pm
Azalea turned at the voice, dropping his flowers, and looked at the buck in front of him. Glowing eyes and an otherworldly grace, beside him, an eaglehound's shadow... Azalea remembered the stories and bowed his head, a little stunned. A legendary! Those kin blessed by the Swamp itself, and here was one in front of his very eyes. Speaking to him.

As the words processed though, Azalea nodded sadly. "I never knew my father... he had no interest, and probably has no idea I even exist, even now. I want to be better than him. I want my children to know me, the way my mate knows her parents," he said. "I want them to be loved and be happy. It makes me glad to know that even trying counts for something..."

Ruriska

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:47 pm
The Legendary regarded the Kiokote with his steady glowing stare, listening with the barest hint of a smile. “Even in trying, you make a difference,” The Killing Moon assured him, once the buck had said his peace. “I have no doubt that you will be a good father and your time to be one is very soon. Be there for them, guide them, let them know how much you care. That is all that is required.”

He hummed, shifting his weight, the Eaglehound form fading away as he settled more thoroughly into the skin of a stag. “And a small blessing to ease your mind.” He lifted his head higher, his words ringing out with certainty. “May your children grow healthy and wise; seekers of happiness able to appreciate the relationships they forge.”

purplerosesbeauty
hope this is ok <3

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:53 pm
As he listened, Azalea felt a sense of relief wash over him like a cool breeze. He could be a good father. His efforts wouldn't be in vain. But... something he said made the buck tilt a head. His time was soon? Was Ascent... and him...

When the stag gave his blessing, Azalea couldn't help but smile. "Thank you, for everything... you've soothed my worried heart," he said, humble. His children... blessed by this kin, by the Swamp. He would keep this legendary's words in mind.

Also.. he needed to find Ascent right away.

Ruriska*
Thanks so much! Fin <3

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces