Reply Roleplaying
[B] After the Storm

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owlsomniac

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:26 am
Stormswept hadn't expected anything to come of that day. It had been one like many others before it, after all, except for one key difference - a buck.

When the storm began to rage against the beach, she sought shelter in her cave, and had come across the buck, soaked and wind-tussled. Of course, she invited him in. The night passed, more warmly than usual, and now...

Well, now her belly is round with sacs. She sighs, her hoofprints in the sand deeper than ever, and walks over to the water, letting it soothe her ankles.

"Please let this go well...." She says to herself, nervous and a little frightened. This is, after all, her first clutch.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He made a regular pilgrimage to the beach; that long journey to the water's edge. To where the wind swept up his hair, a red banner announcing his presence as the rocky ground turned to sand and the murmur of the ocean greeted him. The wolves especially enjoyed the trip, waiting patiently for his nod before they tore off into the surf, snapping at each other, splashing inelegantly.

They weren’t alone.

The Killing Moon dragged the salty air into his lungs and eyed the doe standing in the water. He hadn’t come here for her specifically but the MotherFather always had a way of putting you where you needed to be. The stag wandered over, slow and steady, until the water rushed in around his hooves.

“Good day,” he greeted.

Owlsomniac
yo!

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Owlsomniac

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:56 am
"Oh!" Startled, the doe turns her head quickly toward the stag, her eyes wide. After a moment, however, she laughs softly - "You startled me. I was lost in my own thoughts, it seems."

She eyes him for a moment, get curiosity piqued at his appearance. He's a beautiful creature, but there's something about him she can't quite place her hoof on.

"... I'm Stormswept. Did you come for the low tide? There's always something fun to find when the water recedes. I might even find some more shells to line my den with. I'm decorating a bit, for when the little ones arrive." She smiles, her round belly making clear her words.

Ruriska

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:23 pm
“The Killing Moon,” he offered his name in return, looking away across the sand. Nearby the wolves bayed, chasing seabirds along the shore, making them screech and whirl upwards in a flurry of feathers.

When he looked back at her, his gaze immediately moved to her belly. This was a harsh place to raise children but the Tidewalker’s had proven it possible. The sea made those who were birthed here weathered and strong, unbreakable. He admired them. Hopefully this doe and her young would also flourish.

“I’m quite fond of the clams,” the Legendary told her, “but I’m also here for you. To give your children a gift.” The water rushed in, a swell that pushed against his legs and sucked the sand out from beneath his hooves, sinking him deeper. “May they endure every storm and grow with strong spirits, ready to face any challenge.”

The Killing Moon smiled. “That should help.”

Owlsomniac

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Owlsomniac

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:56 pm
Stormswept smiles. She, too, loves the clams that she's can find buried in the sand, like treasure, when the water recedes. His next comment, however, catches her off guard and she finds herself oddly touched.

"... Thank you. I hope that will be, too." She looks at him, smiling a moment, then turns her gaze back to the sea. The waves continue their rough lullaby, but the tide is coming in, and after awhile she's forced to step back from the rising water.

"I should go before it gets too late. It was lovely meeting you - goodnight!"

Ruriska
yay! Thank you! C:

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas