Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:15 pm
nepsah
You advance past a charred fence post, rotting musical instrument, damp jetsam, a defaced musical instrument, a lightning-scarred fence post... And escape!

The opening of the catacombs leads you to a sandy, winding path from the beachside. You can see in the distance what remains of the hive - not very much, mind you - and a swirling terror in the sky. It looks as though Glamis is occupied outside the hive with exorcising these ghosts, which have blackened the sky above the hive. Red lightning streams from the hive and the cliffside, and the multi-limbed form of the amalgamation lets off a shriek. You can continue up the path to the scuttleway - you have escaped the catacombs!

"Oh... What do you study?" Asked Reisio. Another bookish troll, even? For a horrifying haunt, this was... The most pleasant route they'd been on.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:30 pm
Oisier was disappointed they hadn't met Mihail under better circumstances. Certainly their situation could have been worse, but it could have also been a lot better. They made a note to invite Mihail over for tea should they ever escape from this Gl'b-forsaken pit.

"We've heard good things about Lieutenant Cincil. She conducted herself well during the sorting of the found objects. We aspire to be similarly accomplished military personnel. We will enlist as soon as we are able." Oisier spoke of their future with confidence. They'd had it planned out since they were old enough to think sequentially. The ingrained optimism helped bolster their pace as they continued through the catacombs. Was it their imagination, or was the path getting wider... and lighter?

The scene outside the hive was no less nightmarish, but Oisier couldn't have cared less. It felt like they hadn't seen the sky in sweeps--even if it was currently obscured by malevolent spectral energies.

"We made it! Reisio! Mihail!" They added as an afterthought, but with a sincere almost-smile in his direction. "We're going to be okay! Sir Glamis is going to handle this."  

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:37 pm

"Ba-aattle tactics! B--but Aligaa s-aaa-ssays its good to ha-ave a wide fo-foundation." He nodded- finding that walking was getting a lot easier... were they? They were free- oh he couldn't help but sigh in relief. "W-we did..! Ev-everything will b-be okay..!" He couldn't keep the grin of his face even if he wanted to- at least...

At least until he looked up. "Oh..." Maybe they weren't as hive free as they thought. He pointed overhead, "tha--that... looks bad. I-.. I don't kn-know if we'd be of a-aany help." He looked back to Aligaa as his lusus pulled himself from the catacombs. The alligator was not pleased, to say the least, and did not look one bit happy about the state of the sky either.

"Uh... sh-should we... see if a-a-any of the officers ha-have made it?"

Sypon

seekingCylem

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:00 pm
Buzzwulf

Sephos Arbola

Sephos was starting to feel woozy and sick. The darkness was darker, the cold colder, and the beat of his pumpbiscuit felt too fast. He couldn't quite get enough breath with each inhale, and walking was starting to feel... excruciating. How far had he walked already? How far did he have yet to walk?

He registered that Quella was talking to him and blinked at her blankly. She was offering to... rest. "Yeah... Thanks, I..." He swallowed on a too-dry throat.

And that was when he noticed a more fresh sort of coolness brushing his cheek. Wind.

"I think we're almost out." he said to Quella, slowing as he debated whether to press on into the outside or rest and restore his strength.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Yamashii rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:10 pm
Quote:
Group: Garand, Volkei, Demari
Landmark nearby: 4: Melted crustacean shells
I am running... R, R, R, L, R, R
Will: 9

"I've got you, Demari." He wrapped an arm around her as the blueblood helped him up. They were in pain and in darkness but they were together. Another troll approached and he looked up at the older teen without fear.

"Do you know the way out?" Volkei looked to Garand as the trio came together. He stood with Demari, putting a hand on her back to ground her. The catacombs were cold and frightening, especially with the threat of a crazy cluster of ghosts on the loose to attack them. But he was going to stay calm and get them through this. They'd been down here before and survived. They'd even made it through Schard's massacre without dying or losing a limb. They were going to be okay.

"Help us get out of here and we'll find a way to pay you back- please!" His eyes were gleaming with hope and the two of them followed Garand around like ducklings wherever he went. They needed to find a way to safety again. His lusus nudged him to keep up the pace, carrying Mio by the scruff of the kitten's neck in his mouth.

KitsuneAura
Doutei

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:20 pm
Quote:
Group: Kwelin, Philip, Avvisi
Landmark nearby: Melted fauna bones
Will: 9

I am running... L, L, L, R, R, R

Avvisi didn't cry. She pouted, she sulked, sometimes she even yelled. But the tealblood was not the kind of troll to hurt or fear. Kwelin's chest felt tense as if the weight of the house was crushing his pump biscuit. She squeezed Philip and looked over the brownblood after calling out to them and the blueblood allowed himself one rare moment of emotional intimacy. He wrapped his arms around the both of them in an embrace and let out a breath.

"We're... we're okay now." They were not looking good from the beams that Eridia had shot at them earlier nor from the crash landing into the catacombs. All of the bruises and burns were forgotten though now that they had reunited with their partner and friend. This night had taught him many things and the most important one was the power they had when they worked together. He let go, a blush spreading across his cheeks, and cleared his throat.

"There's a lot to tell you. But we can talk when we get out of here. I'm just glad to see you are safe. It was... uncomfortable to not know." It was scary, it was horrifying, it was many things that Kwelin did not know how to convey. Affection did not come as easy to the boy as tough love or quiet observance.

But for these two, he would try.

"There's a draft in the air. I think we should follow it, it'll likely lead us out." He tugged on Philip's hand, which in turn pulled Avvisi forward after him and the three of them ran through the catacombs in search of the exit. Briefly, he wondered where her camera had gone but left the topic for later.

Doutei
Micillia

Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:43 pm
User Image Chiara Moteku Zindel Tagino
Catacombs; Quella, Chiara, Flydra, Sephos, Eiylas

Chiara kinda just robotically took the candy, and put it in her mouth. She needed to thank the little purpleblood, the little girl. She faintly recognized the girl from somewhere... One of her event things, for sure. "Thanks, by the way." She said quietly to the small girl. The blueblood was about to squeeze the greenblood's shoulder, thanking him, when she was picked up by the large blueblood. Now, Zindel was not a small troll, but this girl just handled him like a doll. "Huh? Wait!" The blueblood said in surprise.

Then a thought came to her....

This blueblood girl... her injuries bleeding blue...

It was perfect.

Chiara took the opportunity. Quella was already bleeding from the damage of the event, and just a little more wouldn't do too much... besides... she was a big troll.... she could handle more bleeding. "Whoops!" Zindel said as he "accidentally" took a shard of glass and scratched Quella in a place that would get him just as bloody. "Im so sorry!" He shouted. There, problem, at least slightly, solved.

Yamashii

Skyli Peep

Buzzwulf

DraconicFeline

Green Minuet rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:17 am
“What happened?” Kerras asked. They hugged close to Hemera, relieved to not be alone in the darkness. “I lost my friend and…” While talking, they felt around for Hemera’s face. Tiny, grubby hands patted down her nose and cheeks until they found her horns. A piece of their memory clicked into place.

“Ah! Did you stop that one officer? The one we heard about on the radio?”

Quote:
Party: Sarcel, Hemera, Lorata
Will: 6
Landmark:
Direction: L, R, L, R, Hole

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:20 pm
Yamashii
You advance past charred furnishings and rotting jetsam before a force grips you and pulls you into the darkness. Re-roll D8 and start again at your result. You lose 1 WILL.

Quote:
You advance past a charred fence post, a rotting musical instrument, damp jetsam and a defaced musical instrument before you fall into a slick, slimy hole. Re-roll D8 and start again at your result. You lose 1 WILL.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:48 pm
Quote:
Will: 10
Landmark nearby: Charred Metal Bars
We are running...: R, L, R, R, R, L, R
Party: Floren and Cynril

Cynril stopped for a few seconds to recover his breath before looking back at Floren. God, he really shouldn't be near lusii. Those creatures always creeped him out and gave him anxiety. He couldn't really understand how worried the child must be, but he could at least try to.

He huffed, trying his best to regain some stamina before running away from that weird abomination. "Maybe they're outside waiting for you." Cynril really tried being sympathetic. "I-I don't know if it'd be safe to look for them with that... thing chasing us..." He really didn't want to hurt the child's feelings though. He looked down at his feet, trying to think of a way to help the child. He thought of a possibility that could lead them to a safe alternative.

"Or maybe they've gone through another path! Maybe we can find them by chance!" He smiled. "Let's go through here!"

nepsah

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:06 pm
Quote:

Will:
Landmark nearby:
I am running...:
Party: Floren and Cynril

"Ah... you're... you're right.." He looked down to the ground, worry pitting in his stomach. Poor Skoli- he was probably confused, lost... worried. He just hoped that the worm would find his way back to the surface and meet them up there. "Y-yes, its.. It's possible... He is a smart lusus..." Floren nodded, trying to cheer himself up. This wasn't the time to get caught up in worrying. They needed to find a way out, right?

"I hope the others have made it out safely.." He trotted along beside Isthai, trying to keep an eye on where they were going- these tunnels were so unstable - nothing like the ones Skoli made for him under his hive.

ImaginationsParadise

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:35 pm
You advance past a rotting portrait, damp metal bars,a defaced portrait and end up sliding down a steep incline. Re-roll D8, lose 1 Will!

“ImaginationsParadise”

Sypon
Vice Captain

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:50 pm
Landmark nearby: Instruments
I am running... R R R

Hemera stayed on the move, keeping up with her superior officers, though she wasn't a fan of how they kept being turned around over and over. There had to be a way out somewhere... But at least they hadn't somehow gone in a circle and met up with the ghost chasing them.

She only slightly made a face when Kerras started papping at her. It was just weird in such low light. As Kerras spoke, the feelings she pushed down threatened to surge back up. She nearly lost her pace because of it, almost a halting stumble, a threat to stop and let so many things overtake her. If she could, she would slap herself.

Get your s**t together! You have to be strong! You have to do what's expected of you. You have to push forward!

"I-" Even so, she had to swallow. Exhale. "Yes. Somewhat. She was stopped. But now the ghost influencing her is after us. Him and...whatever else is part of him now."

Mera really didn't want to talk about it.

GRP: Lorata, Sarcel, Kerras
WILL: 6  
Micillia rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:11 pm
User Image Avvisi Quills
Kwelin Philip Avvisi
Will; 9
Landmark nearby: Melted jetsam
I am running... R, L, R, L, R, R, R

Avvisi was surprised by Kwelin's show of emotion. It was so heartwarming, she hugged the other two trolls tightly, so happy to have them there, so happy they were alive, for now. "Your right Kwelin, i think i feel it too." She grinned at him. It had probably been Philip's hair in the breeze that made the blueblood notice. His worried eyes were glued to the investigator. "Oh i hope this gets us out..."

Yamashii

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:23 pm
Green Minuet
You advance past charred crustacean shells before being dragged into the darkness. Re-roll D8; lose 1 WILL.

Gl!tch~
You advance past charred jetsam before witnessing a horrible apparition that causes you to black out. Re-roll D8; lose 1 WILL.

Micillia
You advance past charred furnishings, rotting jetsam, damp furnishings, defaced jetsam, and lightning-scarred furnishings.... Before you see the light at the end of the tunnel.

You have escaped... Or... Have you?

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces