Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[MINI-META] The Catacombs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Melancholies rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:32 am
Landmark nearby: 6: Melted portrait
I am running... R, L, R, R, R

Sarcel listened to Kerras and Hemera talk. It gave her something to focus on rather than the pain in her skull and the filth underfoot. Her jaw set at the mention of Eridia. Tonight was not a good night for decent impressions.

She forced herself to catch up, hoping in the back of her mind that her breathing wasn't laboring too noticeably. "Leave the worrying to us," She tried to be reassuring. Saying that there was nothing to worry about was a lie, but she was absolute in her will that no harm would come of the child. "Can you tell us more about your friend?" Just in case they happened to come across them in the tunnels, or worse--if they made it out and saw they weren't among those who escaped.

Quote:
will: 4
group time;
Sarcel, Hemera, Lorata, Kerras

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:50 am
Melancholies
You advance past a charred crustacean shell, rotting portrait, damp crustacean shell, and defaced fence post before succumbing to a sudden choking fit that causes you to rush down an opposite tunnel. Re-Roll D8, Lose 1 WILL.

Sypon
Vice Captain

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:51 am
Kerras peered over Hemera's shoulder to get a look at the other troll who had spoken. Though their lookstubs continued to adjust, they could make little out about her or the troll that walked beside her. Hugging their arms around the back of Hemera's neck, they returned to a more comfortable position. "Well," they began, "they grumble a lot, but they're very brave. They look out for me even though they're younger than I am..."

Kerras trailed off, considering the implications statement. How was it that the Grove Warden's podlings seemed so much wiser even though they were so much younger? Kerras felt responsible for them, but they always seemed to do well enough by themselves. A mystery of the natural world.

They continued, "Because they're pretty small, they might be hard to see. But we should be able to hear them rustling around. They aren't very sneaky." An idea occurred to them then. They sat up with excitement. "Ah, we might be able to find them where there's a lot of charcoal! I guess it's really tasty!"

Quote:
Party: Sarcel, Hemera, Lorata
Will: 3

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:27 am
Landmark nearby: Melted jetsam
I am running... R L R L R R R

Charcoal...? Hemera was not sure that there would be much to find in the area. But at the moment she struggled say something balancing reality and optimism, lightening a possible blow. She was also unsure if this was a troll or not. Where was this child's lusus?

A lot of variables to consider, and not enough time. She was even getting rather winded, with what little of her legs she had left starting to tire and her back began to ache. She could only guess how the lieutenants were faring. Either way, they needed to get out of here soon.

But the dead ends. So, so many dead ends and getting turned around. As if the collapse had shut off most of the ways out. What if there was only one and they couldn't find it?

Her breathing grew shaky.

"This way," she forced out.

GRP: Lorata, Sarcel, Kerras
WILL: 3  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
zeflamigo rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:14 am
Landmark nearby: Melted Fauna Bones
I am running... L, L, R, L, R, L, L

Stemma cried the whole way down.

She didn't want to get involved in the dangerous seance, but it seemed like she suffered the same fate as everyone in the hive, falling into the catacombs once again. After shaking off all the debris that covered her, and fixing her hair, she looked around for someone to help her find a way out of the tunnels.

"Hello!!" She shouted, looking around until she saw a somewhat familiar mass of frizzy hair. That was the greenblood she had given a reading to! "You!" She grabbed onto the greenblood's arm and refused to let go. "Let's stick together and find a way out of here!" She suggested, and started running, looking eagerly for a way out.

"This way!" She shouted, and gave a quick look to Krampa. He didn't need to carry her, but she wanted to be sure he was there and doing alright. No cuts or abrasions— but they'd both surely be sore with bruises the following day.

Will: 10
Group: the Emmas (Stemma/Dalema)  
KitsuneAura rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:25 pm
Quote:
Group: Garand, Volkei, Demari
Will: 8
Landmark nearby: Melted metal bars
Directions: R, R, R, R, R, R, R

"My name's Garand," he offered, and it felt like it had been a long time since that sentence had felt like anything but a challenge. Here though, he hoped it made him seem safer. If he had a name, he wouldn't be so much of a stranger in the dark, and maybe the kids needed that. "I don't know the way, but I'll help you find it, no need for paying me back. Don't worry."

Leave that to us, he didn't add, because Pan's squeaks were quieter but he could pick up the undercurrent of fear anyway. He didn't break into a run, but he moved as quick as he thought the other two could keep up with, picking tunnels on a whim and hoping. He was starting to get the sneaking suspicion that he was leading them in circles, though, and if that was true then eventually...Eventually whatever else was down here would catch up to them.

"Let me know if you need me to carry you." He should have asked that earlier, but they've been keeping up well enough that it's only now that he's wondering if he could go faster that way that it occurs to him.

Doutei
Yamashii

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:24 pm
KitsuneAura
You barely advance past the metal bars before falling into a hole. Re-roll D8 and lose 1 WILL.

Gl!tch~
You advance past charred furnishings, rotting jetsam, damp furnishings, defaced jetsam, and lightning-scarred furnishings.... Before you see the light at the end of the tunnel.

You have escaped... Or... Have you?

Kimbley Kitty
You advance past charred furnishings, rotting jetsam, damp furnishings, defaced jetsam, and lightning-scarred furnishings before feeling so, so cold... You white out and wake up back in the melted tunnels. Re-roll D8, lose 1 WILL.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:11 am
Quote:
Will: 7
Landmark nearby: Melted metal bars

"O-okay!" Demari accepted Garand's words and began to run alongside Volkei. It became clear pretty quickly that the older blueblood was faster than them. Struggling to keep pace, Demari noted she needed to buy better adventuring shoes. And clothes. And maybe bring a water bottle next time. She was feeling pretty thirsty after all this.

"Twinkletip, over there?" Her swarm struggled to navigate the corridors. Their solution to the problem down here last time had been to scout ahead and return if they hit a dead end. This time that wasn't an option. As the ghost rumbled behind them, the swarm did it's best to follow the teen since he was the easiest focal point. At least they had been until Twinkletip had swerved to the right, separating from them. He appeared to have done so out of disoriented panic. Demari, in her fear of losing even one member of her swarm, turned back to grab him. She failed to look down.

"Kyaaaaa!" The girl screamed as she fell into a hole. Clutching the little fish tight, she braced for the ground and tried to protect him.

KitsuneAura
Yamashii

Doutei

blackbird cake rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:37 am
Elidae got a really bad head injury and she's been out for a while. She's ready to kick a** and... Wait... How did she get down here? Why is it so dark? Who is she? What is life? The universe???  
T-Kai rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:17 am
Landmark nearby: Melted Portrait
I am running... R, L, R, L, R, L?

(Aconan)  

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:46 am
Quote:
Will: 9
Landmark nearby: Melted furnishings
We are running...: L, L, R
Party: Floren and Cynril

"Me too... I hope you find them soon. I'm sure glad we weren't at that other seance..." Cynril smiled reassuringly. "It'd would've been really bad..." Really, royalists confused him even more. The were weird, had weird mannerisims and apparently those in the military were even stranger. If he had the chance to work under the Queen, he'd know better than to attack people out of nowhere. That officer sure was stupid.

He lead the way, feeling a bit confident on his decision. He was actually taking care of a child with his unique set of skills. Maybe nothing was truly bad! The mutant noted the steep incline and slid his way down. He nearly slipped at the end.

"C-careful!" He warned.

nepsah

Yamashii rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:41 pm
Quote:
Will: 7
Landmark nearby: 5: Melted jetsam
I am running... L, L, L

"Aaaah!" Volkei yelped as they slipped through the metal bars and then crashed through a hole in the floor into darkness again. The catacombs had not been nearly this disorienting the first two times he'd come through them. He was trying his hardest to stay calm and level headed but there was a pressure inside him that was starting to heat up. There was a high pitched yowl and he instinctively reached out to pull Mio into his arms after they all hit the ground. His little brother was not built for withstanding this kind of punishment and was going to surely break something soon.

Roa paced the catacombs angrily, letting out small huffs of flame as he breathed. He wanted to get these children out as soon as possible to return Volkei back home to the safety of Busthind. The mountain was sturdy and unlikely to crumble underneath their paws. Coming to this place had been a risk and it had not paid off.

"Garand." Volkei called out to the tall blueblood, "If we're slowing you down... if we're lagging behind- it's okay." It wasn't looking good for the children down here. They were only getting more exhausted and more injured with each obstacle. Garand seemed like a nice guy. He didn't deserve to get lost and trapped down here to die because he'd stopped to help some kids.

"It's okay to leave us if you need to." Each word fell quieter than the one before it as Volkei sat up, leaning against Demari's curled up form cradling one of her fish. The room with Schrad had only proven how much trouble it was to protect children that shouldn't have even been there.

He wasn't worth this much. Volkei hung his head.

KitsuneAura
Doutei

Yamashii

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:21 pm
Through a series of unfortunate events that you are all familiar with, you must re-roll D8 and lose 1 WILL.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:31 pm
Quote:
Will: 6

Garand pushed himself to his feet one more time, gritting his teeth. He had to be more careful than this. He'd told them not to worry, that he'd help them escape, and so far he'd led them into pitfall after pitfall. And then there was this. As he straightened, he turned to look at Volkei and Demari, wincing as the redblood continued speaking. Did he really think...?

"It's not," he protested. He had a duty, as a highblood and an older troll, to see them through this. Who had they been around, what had they been through, that they could think otherwise? Deciding what to even say next was a struggle. There was an abomination of a ghost trailing them and no time for this. He couldn't live with himself if he did what the boy was suggesting.

"I said I would carry you," was what he managed finally. He adjusted the strap of his rifle to better secure it, then he moved towards them with determination. "One of you can get on my back, I'll carry the other." He didn't know what to do with the lusii, but this was the best he could think of. "We'll get through this together."

Doutei
Yamashii

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Doutei rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:39 pm
Quote:
Will: 6
Landmark nearby: 4: Melted crustacean shells
I am running... R, R, R, L, L, R

"Don't give up now." Demari hugged Volkei before pushing up off the ground. The blueblood had been discouraged several times tonight but she knew they had to keep going. Gripping his hand tightly, the girl pulled Volkei up as Garand approached them with determination in his eyes. She noted he wore no military pins and seemed to genuinely want to help them despite not needing to. It would've been easy to accept Volkei's words and leave them behind. But he hadn't.

"Mio, can you walk?" The young girl asked as she saw the young tiger cub limp. It was truly a sad sight. She bit her lip wondering if Garand could carry all three of them. It seemed a stretch. As Demari fretted, Twinkletip floated over to Mio and dipped underneath him. Pushing up, the young fish lacked the strength to budge him. Straining, Twinkletip continued trying as other members of the Shimmerswarm realized what he was trying to do. Quickly, flecks of silver swirled around them and beneath the young cub until he was floating, suspended on a bed of fish. Sparklepop took the lead and chirped to Demari that they were ready to go. Overwhelmed with relief, she nodded to them and turned to crawl into Garand's arms while Volkei climbed up his back. It was hard to accept being a burden like this but she knew it was the right thing to do. He'd be able to move faster if he wasn't waiting for them to catch up.

"Thank you Garand." Demari buried her face into his chest as she wrapped her arms around him, listening to his heart pound over the sound of the amalgamation that followed them.

KitsuneAura
Yamashii

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas