Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[MINI-META] The Catacombs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:48 pm
"Us too." Reisio mumbled. They looked at Mihail out of the corner of their good eye while they walked, legs beginning to burn. "Why did you come here? Do you like... The occult, as well?"

Reisio wasn't entirely sure if they liked the occult or not anymore, at this point. The past was terrifying, and the concept of unlife now seemed like an inevitability of mortality that the young troll hadn't even considered. A first scrape with death... A scrape to say the least. A veritable assault with death, really.

They mumbled something to themselves as Flatparent fluttered near, and they dragged their fingers across their tattered fin.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:50 pm
Quote:

Will:
Landmark nearby: Charred Metal Bars
I am running...: (cyn will decide!)
Party: Floren and Cynril

Falling- and then Isthai dragging him along through tunnels. Floren was horribly disoriented, sore, and desperately wanting to go back to the desert. Things made sense in the desert. "Isthai- slow down a little- my sandal is coming off." He awkwardly tried to hop along after the teen while adjusting the loose footwear- he really should've thought better. Sandals were good for sand but not so good for exploring decrepit hives that had been burned. He was going to have to invest in some boots or something if he made it out of there alive.

"A blocked path..." He looked around, trying to spot a different way to move. "We- we'll have to pick a new one... ah, I don't know where we are anymore... Do you?" He'd only fallen into the catacombs a couple of times- both he had Skoli to help... where was Skoli?? "M-my lusus! He could help- ah, if I knew where he was..." He looked around- would Skoli be able to tell where he was with all the vibrations going on? So many trolls running around, things falling, creatures stirring. Come to think of it, Isthai didn't seem to have a lusus with him either.

ImaginationsParadise

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:55 pm
Gl!tch~
You advance past a charred fence post and rotting crustacean shells before experiencing the walls appearing to close in on you! Re-roll D8 and start again at your result. You lose 1 WILL.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:03 pm
After being separated from Reisio, no matter how brief the experience, Oisier refused to leave their sibling's side. They had fused their arm up to the elbow into Reisio's bicep. If either of the twins fell again, they would at least end up in the same place.

For better or for worse, that didn't seem to be a problem. The party was having a hard enough time finding any opening at all. They hit another dead end and Oisier huffed. Reisio's attempt at conversation was ridiculous given the circumstances, but it was better than dwelling on one's fear of impending doom.

"We will have to reassess our interest in the occult once we escape this wretched place."  

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
Micillia rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:03 pm
User Image Chiara Moteku Zindel Tagino
Catacombs; Quella, Chiara, Flydra, Sephos, Eiylas
Will:9
Landmark nearby: 1: Melted metal bars
I am running... L L L R R R L

Chiara was so shocked after the ghost had announced her blood color that really, she didnt know what to do. Everything here had been trippy, fake, all a lie, maybe... maybe this was too. Either way, she had to move. The blueblood was clutching at her bandaged arm, hoping no one would see anything. There was no way that was going to happen tho, it was too late, she might as well play it cool while she could. The lusus helped the blueblood to her feet, and she felt an odd thankfulness towards the beast. Wow, this place really was going haywire.

The blueblood, redblood, Chiara, turned to Flydra as they moved, "Can you help me patch this up?" She had patched it up for the most part, but she needed a better job of it if she was going to escape.

Yamashii

Skyli Peep

Buzzwulf

DraconicFeline

nepsah rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:05 pm

Quote:
Mihail, Oisier, Reisio
Will: 7

Landmark nearby: Melted jetsam
I (we are) am running...: R, R, L, L, L, R, L

Mihail blinked at them for a moment, having not expected a casual chat in the middle of attempting to escape a potential death trap. Though it was kind of nice. Another thing to think about instead of potential slow doom. "A-ah... no, nuh--not really. I hea--heard tha-that the military mi-might be he-here. I wa--aanted to see them in a-a-action." They were... back at the jetsam. Hm.

Retracing their earlier steps, he avoided the path where Reisio had been snatched, instead taking a new turn. "But uh... I guess.. I guess that uh, didn't t-t-turn out too we-well." Eridia was a sergeant, wasn't she? She didn't fit the image he'd made in his head of what a good military officer looked like. Not like Lt. Cincil. "Ma--maybe.. uh, maybe not all of the uh.. occ-occ-occult stuff is like this?"

Yeah right.

Sypon

seekingCylem

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:08 pm
"Where are you going!" Odette chased after the bluebloods, voice full of panic. She quickly caught up to them, however she found herself quite distraught. She had a hard time speaking, her head starting to ache from the psionic push again. Or perhaps it was the continued string of panic that was making things difficult for her. It was all bleeding together, now.

"Please," She begged the other teen, back on his tail. "Please stay near to me. I was able to fend off that attack from Schrad with my psionics. If we encounter anything like that..." It would be bad for them, if she was not there to protect them.

"We have to be cautious. We do not know or understand our threats. Sticking together is our only defense." She continued to plea, following after. Hopefully their run would soon be over. Odette longed to be free of this awful experience.

Will: 8
Group: Odette, Acteon, Guouli  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:09 pm
Micillia
You barely advance past the melted metal bars before hitting a wall. You may attempt to move again from your current location.

Sypon
Vice Captain

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:15 pm
nepsah
You advance past charred furnishings, rotting fauna bones, damp furnishings, and defaced jetsam before a ghostly image emerges in front of you. Re-roll D8 and start again at your result. You lose 1 WILL.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:18 pm
"Just bandaging?" Lorata lifted a hand with a concerned hum, then dropped it again on second thought. The last thing anyway needed was accidental poking of wounds. "Well, I'm glad Flydra was able to get to you. And don't worry about me, I've had worse! She'll have us both in top form in no time, I guarantee it!"

There was the unmistakable sound of footsteps after that, and yet another familiar voice accompanying it as Hemera approached. Good, another officer! Another...sane officer. She could hear it in the tealblood's voice though, there was no time for small talk here. Had she seen that monstrosity on the way?

"Exactly what I was going to suggest!" Lorata said, but in truth it hadn't crossed her mind just yet. Shaking her head, she turned to start running, trying to keep her partisan as at the ready as she could. "Let's go!"

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:22 pm
"Oh!" Reisio seemed to perk up slightly. "We like the military. Though. They have made some questionable... Choices in their recruitment. We hope that Sergeant Tsifer gets culled." They shivered, just thinking about it. "Our first foray into the occult was.... Strange. We will have to reflect on it," Reisio agreed, nodding at their twin. This would be the topic of a very long bubble bath, a snuggleplane party and possibly therapy. Fortunately there was some sea garbage up ahead that looked familiar.

"The refuse!" They had never been so happy to see trash in their life. A familiar sight in these dark tunnels was oddly comforting. "I will watch my feet this time. And watch you, Oisier." They stuck even closer to their twin, digging in their arm even further and huffing through their nose with confidence.  
purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:23 pm

Landmark nearby: Melted Jetsam
I am running... R, L, R, L, R, R, R

When the path didn't work once more, Acteon knew it was only a matter of time before they all ran out of stamina. Some more than others, they thought, looking at their lusus. He had managed to keep up, his long graceful legs useful for at least that.

Odette begged them to stay together, and they nodded. "Yeah, we should stick together. At least a little, because there's like, really freaky ghosts and stuff. Unless you're ready to punch 'em, Guo!" They laughed, a bit forced. They had to keep calm, after all. The pretty redblood had a point though, she was strong. Between themself (and their somewhat incapacitated StepDad) and Guo, they couldn't handle it alone.

"Let's go this way!" They said, some sort of sense guiding them as they dodged through the debris on Guo's back. There had to be a way out of the catacombs... and as they saw the light they grinned. "There, there! That's an exit!"

WILL: 8
GRP: Odette, Guouli

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:30 pm
Hemera nodded at her seadweller superior officer. Were they...chit-chatting down here? Whatever. Not her concern. They were moving now, and that's what mattered.

Down the way, she caught sight of a small form. In the dark, she had to squint to get a better idea of who it was. Not a name came to mind, but some familiarity, for sure. Recent. Mera remembered Tigwyn's seance. That child, one of the ones left there, like Aconan, as she and Lorata went to deal with Gerard.

They never got out... Immediately, that felt like a blow. Another thing her fault. Mera exhaled, trying to keep a grip on herself, and approached Kerras. "Are you all right? Did you get separated from the others?" Feeling deep guilt, and not sure that she could see their lusus around, she scooped them up into her arms. "We'll get you out of here, I promise."

GRP: Lorata, Sarcel, Kerras
WILL: 8  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:32 pm
Ah! A troll of fine tastes. Oisier knew they followed this highblood for a reason. At least a reason beyond pure necessity for survival and a lack of alternatives. Their demeanor lightened somewhat as they agreed with their twin.

"Indeed. We enjoyed the part where Sergeant Tsifer got shot." Oisier nodded along. "The competent officers' swift involvement was much appreciated. One would hope they are fairing better than us at this moment..." That meant their own party would be one step closer to receiving help from the outside. Surely reinforcements were already en route...

Oisier took Reisio's proximity with a hum of acknowledgement. They were now literally shoulder to shoulder. "At the very least, Sir Comedi's seance was quite enjoyable, relatively speaking. From what we can remember." Oisier trailed off again.  

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
Melancholies rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:34 pm
Landmark nearby: 4: Melted crustacean shells
I am running... R R R R R R R

Sarcel didn't comment. Suddenly Hemera was here--which wasn't bad, the more competent (stable) military personnel around the better--but there was definitely something to be said about the idea of actively trying to escape. She was determined to keep her injuries from slowing her down, but despite that she was still... sluggish. She wasn't falling behind, but for a troll normally so quick on her feet, she worried the awkward gait was unfortunately noticeable.

"Hemera, what did you find?" She saw the tealblood bend down to pick something--rather someone--up. "A child?" Hopefully they weren't too injured. At the very least they were with a crew with two able-bodied military officials. Well, Sarcel supposed she could still be a decent meat shield even in her current state.

"We can assess any injuries once we make it outside successfully," Even if they were critically wounded, none of them could do much help down here, "Let's try this way. Keep an eye open for any other stragglers. No one gets left behind."

Quote:
will: 8
group time;
Sarcel, Hemera, Lorata, Kerras

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items