nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:40 pm

Quote:
Mihail, Oisier, Reisio
Will: 6

Landmark nearby:
I (we are) am running...:

"Cl-cl-clearly..." He couldn't see how she'd made it so far in the rankings being the way she was. Even in the seance with the trash heiress she'd seemed a little... entitled. Then again he hadn't actually met too many officers outside of the JROTC group. "I'm suh-sure she'll uh- ha-aaave conse-conse---quences... at the ve-ve-very least." Perhaps. She was a purpleblood... and Mihail wasn't totally naive to the way things worked.

"W--was it? I uhh... I wa-was going to uh, go to Schrad's- but uh- I-I got se-separated from the group." Probably for the best- that group had come out looking particularly worse for wear. "We- uh... well... It was an event." He didn't really want to go into the details it was all rather embarrassing, really. Mihail came to an abrupt stop as something appeared in front of him. He immediately backed up, arms held out to his sides as if to shield the twins- "N-Nnnn-not this w-w-way...!" The image was fading, but he didn't want to risk potentially angering something continuing down that path.

Sypon

seekingCylem

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:43 pm
Reisio squeaked. "What!" They opened their mouth, then closed it. If Mihail had stopped them so quickly, something awful was about to happen. They still wanted to look, but...

"Let's go back, then!" They were trembling, pushing against Oisier and scuttling out of the way. "Back, back, back!"  

Sypon
Vice Captain

Micillia rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:45 pm
User Image Avvisi Quills
Kwelin Philip Avvisi
Will; 9
Landmark nearby: Melted fauna bones
I am running... R L L L R L L

Avvisi was wiping the tears from her cheeks as she wandered, calling out, "Philip?" She would call between a sob, "Kwelin? Makkah?" Oh she was so worried about Philip and Kwelin. They had been where all the danger was and she just had to go running off to interview some stupid mutantblood when she should have stuck around with everyone.

She heard them before she saw them and her plumpbiscuit lifted. "Kwelin! Philip!" She shouted as she ran over to them. "Oh thank glubness!" The tealblood said as she wiped away her tears. She grabbed onto Philip's hand like her life depended on it, and squeezed him. "Are you guys okay?!" She searched Philip over, "Are you injured?"

Yamashii

Doutei

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:45 pm
Melancholies
You advance past a charred fence post, rotting musical instruments, and damp jetsam before a force grips you and pulls you into the darkness. Re-roll D8 and start again at your result. You lose 1 WILL.

Sypon
Vice Captain

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:49 pm
Micillia
You barely advance past the melted fauna bones before hitting a wall. You may attempt to move again from your current location.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:49 pm
Quote:
Quella, Chiara, Flydra, Sephos, Eiylas
Will: 8

Turning back from dead end

"Yes, I'll take care of that." Flydra nodded in response to Zindel and set to work fixing up the other troll's injuries. It was worrisome to see how much damage Eridia and Gerard had caused to the other trolls. There was going to be a lot of traffic at the clinic after this, it looked like, which was good for business but a sad thought. The tealblood felt it was necessary to boost the spirits of the group as they hurried through these dark corridors.

They hit a dead end and moved to turn around.

"Here, take one of these. They should give us all a little energy." She passed out small packaged mint candies to everyone as they pushed on through the catacombs.

"Quella, can you help him walk?" She motioned to Zindel. The injuries weren't enough to cripple the redblood permanently but it would slow him down. The blueblooded officer was more than strong enough to help the civilian out with her incredible soldier body.

Yamashii

Buzzwulf rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:00 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

Quote:
Starting point: Melted Crustacean shells
Quella, Chiara, Flydra, Sephos, Eiylas
Will: 8
We Are Running: RRRLLLL

"Thanks,"
the blueblood said to the doctor with a grin. She popped the mint into her mouth with a crunch, pulverizing the little candy without a second thought. The burst of flavor was intense but focusing. "I definitely needed that." She gave the doctor a little playful punch in the shoulder, then lifted the redblood with a grunt.

Quella was wary as she hoisted Zindel onto her shoulder. She'd been there when he had made trouble with Eridia before, and the hunter wasn't sure if he was trustworthy. Zindel seemed to have the bad habit of doing the wrong thing at the wrong time and getting them all into trouble. "Don't go fighting me while I'm trucking your grubsteaks out of here, or I'm gonna give you a thumping. Got it?" She shook the limp redblood as she started into a jog, just to make sure he got the message.

The hunter followed Ely as she led the way through the cavernous spaces. She'd been doing a great job leading the way so far, and Quella was proud of the little purpleblood. She could feel something dangerous closing rapidly behind them. The blueblood could feel a predator, the sense of hot breath on the nape of your neck, following your every move. This was worse. Every step she expected something spectral to leap from around a corner and devour the small group. Quella slapped a hand on Ely's shoulder as they came to another fork in the path. "Hey. You're doing a great job," she said, grin huge on her face. "Get us outta here, Ely".

The hunter glanced back as they came to another fork in the path. Sephos didn't look like he was doing too good. Even with the gentle hands of Flydra, he was turning paler and paler. She eyed the wrap around his arm, could tell it was beginning to soak through. He'd need more than first aid as soon as Flydra could actually get to her tools. "Hey," she said, slowing for a second to fall in next to him. "I think we're getting further away from... whatever's down here. Lemme know if you need to rest for a second, k? I'm not gonna leave you behind."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:08 pm
"Wha- Whoa!" Oisier stumbled against Reisio's sudden stop. They backpedaled clumsily to make way for Mihail to backtrack and not send Reisio and themselves tumbling to the ground. They leaned heavily on their twin as they pivoted in the narrow tunnels.

"Whu- Uh-! Okay!" Oisier wasn't sure what had transpired, but they weren't about to argue. Better safe than sorry. They'd had enough close calls for one night.  

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
nepsah rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:10 pm

Quote:
Mihail, Oisier, Reisio
Will: 5

Landmark nearby: Melted portrait
I (we are) am running...: L, R, L, R, L, R, L

"S-sorry, som--something aaappeared." He shook his head to clear it a little. "Le-let's go this way." It looked as though they were back near all the melted stuff again... this place really was a horrible labyrinthine nightmare. Mihail was pretty sure if he never had to wander around half blind in a tunnel again it would still be too soon. "U-uh, si--since y--you both uh, like the military... aa-aare you uh, are you in the JROTC? I- I just joined uh, not- I mean, not too long ago."

Though after this excursion he wouldn't be surprised if it ended up having to miss a few meetings. He had a feeling Aligaa was going to have him on lockdown after this... Knetic was going to be sooooo disappointed. "Th--they were pre-pretty quick to come he-help, right?"

Sypon

seekingCylem

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:24 pm
purplerosesbeauty
You advance past charred furnishings, rotting jetsam, damp furnishings, defaced jetsam, and lightning-scarred furnishings.... Before you see the light at the end of the tunnel.

You have escaped... Or... Have you?

Buzzwulf
You advance past a charred fence post, rotting musical instrument, damp jetsam, a defaced musical instrument, a lightning-scarred fence post... And escape!

The opening of the catacombs leads you to a sandy, winding path from the beachside. You can see in the distance what remains of the hive - not very much, mind you - and a swirling terror in the sky. It looks as though Glamis is occupied outside the hive with exorcising these ghosts, which have blackened the sky above the hive. Red lightning streams from the hive and the cliffside, and the multi-limbed form of the amalgamation lets off a shriek. You can continue up the path to the scuttleway - you have escaped the catacombs!

nepsah
You advance past charred metal bars, a rotting portrait, damp metal bars, and a defaced portrait before finding yourself... Somehow.... Back where you started. Melting. Re-roll D8 and start again at your result. You lose 1 WILL.

Sypon
Vice Captain

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:34 pm
The JROTC? “The JROTC! We are a part of the JROTC.” Reisio parroted. “It is so wonderful to hear that you are also a part of the JROTC!” They exclaimed.

“We have not had much experience beyond witnessing. The SHE-Shells… Lieutenants Dromen and Devile, on the grubtube. And then signing up at their festive… But not quite scary, in retrospect… Haunted Hive.”

Reisio had a moment of thought. That experience was a lot different than the real thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:43 pm
Oisier knew there was more to the story than Mihail was letting on. They also knew better than to ask questions they didn't want the answers to. The JROTC was a much better topic of conversation.

"Yes! We retrieved pamphlets from the SHEshells. The make-believe Haunted Hive has been our only JROTC-sponsored event, however." Oisier paused their train of thought. "In hindsight it feels as though the course was a trial for the real scenario. There were indeed both dancing and needles abound."

Oisier was visibly perturbed by the revelation. "The SHEshells might be more innovative than we've given them credit for." Oisier was proud to have them as the Superstar representatives of their home city. They were a little intimidated too.  

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:48 pm
“Ohh… Goodness. Needles and dancing. Thinking of that wouldn’t even have been on the mind. It’s true though…” Reisio hummed. “The amount of medical supplies, however, was greater. It appears that the only official supples here were a box of adhesive strips and Dromen herself. I suppose that means some kind of… Foreboding lesson in preparedness. Wouldn’t you agree?”

The conversation was helping significantly. “They are quite something, and very flashy. It is nice to have a… Companion who is more subdued. We are not as inclined to wear glittering attire.” They laughed, dry and awkward.  
nepsah rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:50 pm

Quote:
Mihail, Oisier, Reisio
Will: 4

Landmark nearby: Melted crustacean shells
I (we are) am running...: R, R, R, L, L, L, L

"Re--really?" Mihail's mood noticeably lifted at the discovery. Who would've thought he'd run into two JROTC members in this of all places! What a small world. This meant potential for more friends- perhaps training partners? Oh, the possibilities. He just... had to get them out of this mess they were in. "I we-we-went to that ev-event too, suh--sort of... Uh, jus--just the paa-aarty. My uh, st-studies kept me busy th-that night." The path ahead seemed to be getting clearer this way... Wait. They were right back where they started.

Well. At least no one had gotten hurt this time. "Ah... I ha--aaven't had the cha-chance to meet them y-y-yet, bu-but I did g-get to meet Lee-lieu-li--... Miss Lorata." He sighed, giving up on the long word. It wasn't as respectful but 'miss' was a lot easier to say than 'lieutenant.' "A-aaand--" he realized he was going to have to try and spit out the word anyway- "Lieu--...luh-.. ugh... Lieutenant Cincil. Ha-aave you met her? She-she's very nice." He snorted a little at the mention of flashiness. That was more Knetic's thing- he rather liked being 'dull' by comparison. Much easier to just blend in to the background. "I-I'm n-nnnot really a big fa--an of it either. W-were you uh, were you two going to uh, enlist? Wh-when you're o-old enough?"

Sypon

seekingCylem

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Green Minuet rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:07 pm
Without their lusus, Kerras knew better than to wait around defenceless. Whatever creatures waited in the dark could see better than they could, so running was not an option. They pried a plank of wood from the debris, and hefting it like a club, waited until the voices drew closer.

The owners of those voices turned out to be trolls, their silhouettes too fuzzy in the gloom for Kerras to make out how many. They took half a step back, as one of the trolls detached itself from the group. A moment later it, or rather she, spoke to them. Her voice sounded somewhat familiar. At the very least she was not unfriendly.

Kerras set aside their weapon, and it sank down into the sewage. “I don’t remember…” they trailed off. Their face screwed up as they searched their memories for an answer. They kept arriving at a blank.

Suddenly a pair of hands scooped them up from under their arms. As they found themself hoisted up, they let out a squeak.

Quote:
Party: Sarcel, Hemera, Lorata
Will: 7
Landmark: melted metal bars
Direction: straight into hell

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items