Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[MINI-META] The Catacombs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
nepsah rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:29 am
Quote:

Will:
Landmark nearby: Melted Jetsam
I am running...: R, L, R, L, L, L, L
Party: Floren and Cynril

"I-- I'm sure he'll find me... eventually." Floren nodded, trying to remain calm and optimistic. Skoli was talented with discerning vibrations... surely he'd figure out where he was eventually. "I am too. I'm frankly... surprised to hear someone who's supposed to be responsible would attack the others... unless it was the ghost controlling them? Do you think that's possible?" He tottered along, following Isthai as close as he could manage. They... found themselves in a rather nauseating spot. He wanted to hurl.

"D--do you think we could try that way?" He pointed, hoping Isthai would agree. Something just felt right about that direction.

ImaginationsParadise

T-Kai rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:04 am
Landmark nearby: Melted Fauna Bones
I am running... L, R, L, L, R, R

Aconan post here l8r.  

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:02 pm
Doutei
You advance past charred fence posts, a rotting musical instrument, damp jetsam, a defaced musical instrument and a lightning scarred fence post... Before you escape!

The salty sea air rushes towards you. You've managed to exit the catacombs in some kind of hidden sea cavern, a cove that sparkles with ocean mist and shiny mussels coating the walls. The slick naturally carved steps leading to the ocean exit towards the rocky beach where you can escape and make your way back up to the scuttleway. However, at the very top of the stairs where it is dry, a huge pile of trash sits. Sleeping peacefully in a nest of familiar torn up fabrics is an immense trashcreature and her brood of joeys.

Quote:
You advance past melted jetsam, charred furnishings, rotting jetsam, damp furnishings, defaced jetsam before you hear a small voice. Somewhere, Goldie is pushing through. Their presence guides you back to the beginning of the tunnels. Re-roll D8, lose no WILL.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:12 pm
Quote:
Landmark nearby: Melted Fauna Bones
Will: 9
Party: The Emmas (Stemma/Dalema)

As soon as the floor caved in, Ampere had wrapped themselves around Dalema. Knowing well she could get hurt with the coming fall. Down they went again for what it seemed the last time. When Dalema regained consciousness, she quickly looked around to fin her lusus. She found their tail, who was slowly regenerating... Uh-oh.

Ampere was also trying their best to regenerate their lost tail, the process couldn't be any slower. They wouldn't be able to move as fast. Dalema looked back as she heard a familiar voice. "Yo!" She called back. Having her armed grabbed by a highblood felt great, even if there was the whole "possibility of dying in the catacombs" but, the important thing was, she was escaping with a highblood.

This gave her status. Surely it did!

"Alright, we'll get out of this crazy and stinky place in no time, cool cat!" She said with a thumbs up, feeling determined to get out in one piece. "Ampere, dude, try to keep up!" She shouted. Hopefully the regenerated tail wouldn't live long enough. Really, the regenerated parts always... freaked her out. They never really thought the way her lusus did.

She whited out though after a few. Dalema shook her head, curls messing up a bit as she did so. The child rearranged her glasses and clicked her tongue. "This can't be good... Which way should we go?"

Kimbley Kitty
ouo/

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
zeflamigo rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:24 pm
Landmark nearby: Melted Jetsam
I am running... L, L, L, L, L, L

"Cool cat..." Stemma tried to make sense of the phrase, her face scrunching up in thought. What a strange troll. Still, she seemed kind and helpful, and capable of letting Stemma lead the way.

Krampa made a series of awful noises, typical of his speech. He indicated a new route for the children to go, hopefully in a new direction. Stemma listened carefully, and followed his instruction.

"We go left!" Stemma told Dalema, starting to move in that direction. Hopefully they would find a way out of this 'stinky' place, as Dalema indicated. In the meantime, she supposed she could talk. Talking could probably help ease both of their nerves.

"You're an investigator, aren't you?" She had helped considerably with the task of finding seance clues. "You're quite clever for your caste!" She complimented, still running, searching for a way out. It felt weird to compliment a midblood, but she was quite the sleuth.

Group: the Emmas (Stemma/Dalema)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:33 pm
"What is this place?" Demari whispered to Garand, looking around at the cove curiously. The atmosphere here was completely different from the frantic chaos of the catacombs. The younger blueblood looked up at Garand and tapped his chest to signal she wanted down. Easing onto the ground, she ignored the inner voice that blared at her to just go, get out before anything followed them in. The girl was a bit on the delicate side but she also had the spirit of adventure in her as well. One of her dreams was to explore and this seemed like too wonderful a place to dismiss.

"What is- ah! They're so cute!" The girl walked up the steps and peered into the nest before gasping in surprise. Her swarm floated up behind her to all peer into the nest as well. Delighted, she ushered for the other two to come see as well, unaware of Garand's previous connection.

KitsuneAura
Yamashii

Doutei

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:43 pm
Volkei held on to Garand's back in a snug embrace as the trio made the journey out of the catacombs and into a cavern that smelled of the sea. A huge pile of trash sat at the top of the stairs with soft adorable creatures inside and he leaned to try and get a better look at them.

"They really are cute." He squirmed down off of the blueblood to kneel down and look at the joeys. What was this creature doing here? It was unusual considering they hadn't found any animals in the rundown hive before its collapse. He wished he had snacks to give them but if he had, he wouldn't have accidentally poisoned Isthai earlier. It was a shame.

"I dunno, do you think they'll be safe from the storm here?" The redblood was concerned with the amalgamation loose and the lightning crackling in random sporadic bursts. It seemed safer for them to be somewhere undercover like the sea cavern but most wild life didn't respond well to disturbances.

Well, there wasn't much he could do for them but at least he could hope for them to stay warm and happy. He pulled a soft fuzzy hoodie from his bag and draped it over the pile to add to their nest of fabrics. He could always buy another one once he'd earned enough beetles from his restaurant. Animals didn't have that option.

KitsuneAura
Doutei

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:30 pm
Kimbley Kitty

You barely advance past the melting jetsam before... The mansion shakes. You need to get out of here!!

(to be continued!)

--

Meanwhile, in the Caverns:

The Trash Heiress yawned and opened one eye to watch as Volkei got closer. His offering was accepted with a squawk, and she pulled the hoodie over herself and her joeys before snuggling back up and going back to sleep.

The cavern rumbled. The tunnel behind the three collapsed, but the sea cavern appears to be strong enough to withstand the whole mansion exploding at the very least. The trashcreatures are undisturbed.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:43 pm
Party: The Emmas

"Okay, gotcha!" Dalema was the lowblood here, all she had to do was obey orders without complaints. So she followed around, running as fast as she could and making sure Ampere kept up.

The emeraldblood looked at the other child with a smile. "Yeah I am!" She beamed up at the compliment. She was getting praised by a highblood. Best night EVER! "Thank you!!! I'm aiming to become the best investigator out there!"

"You're pretty rad yourself! I think I won't be able to forget what went down at Comedi's seance! Do you usually do readin--" Suddenly, the mansion began to shake. "JINKIES! This place is falling apart!" They had to find a way out NOW!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:44 pm
cynril reserve

practically him going nuts over hearing goldie and dragging floren out

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:26 pm
The whipping of the wind may have calmed, but the pained moans of the catacombs only deepened. The structural integrity was already questionable at best. The sheer amount of chaos, running, falling, and rampaging had shaken the hilltop to its very core. The debris raining from the ceiling was constant now. With every passing second, larger pieces were beginning to dislodge.

A cacophonic wail ran between the rumbling catacombs below and the pattering gravel above. A cold, billowing force pushed its way through the tunnels. Translucent, oil slick shimmering took the form of reaching hands before fading back into the shapeless mass.

Everyone in the catacombs could feel the presence, but it was Cynril and Floren that had front row seats. The frenzied screaming was so layered it was impossible to parse.

A roll like thunder.

”C̞̫̼̝͘ ̵͔̣̳̬̪̥͚Y̦ ̵̤̰͉͖͇͉̭N̤̣͘ ̣̰̟̜̮͓̪R̖̱̩̫̻̙ ͈̻̘̦͔̫̼I̝͔̭͖͖̟͘ ̷̙̬̖͉L̼̣͜”

The approximation of arms whipped over the two trolls’ heads. Falling sheets of rock shattered into pebbles above the boys. The arms in turn reared back in on themselves.

”St̶…̸ ̀ay… ̷w̷it̴h̢ ҉m͘e͏… S̶t͝a..̵.͜ỳ… RU̵N!̛ Y̛O͘U NEED T͜Ǫ RUN!͞ DO-̸ n͡’t…̛ ͟S͜TAY̢!͞ YO̵U NE̛ED TO͏ R̕UN

Between the shadows and the debris it was nearly impossible to make out the form of the amalgamate. It contracted and pulsed as it seemed to struggle with itself. Indistinct voices compounded over each other. It inched forward at a snail’s pace. All the while, the shrill child’s voice picked up in its fervor.

”I̩ ̭̹̦̳W̴̩̦͎͔̮O̯̫̰̮N͟’̳̻͚̟̞͖̲T̺̞̮͚̘ LE͏̫̜̹̤Ţ̹ ̜̜̻̥̳̣Y̻O̡̞U̠͘.̣͍͎͈͍̕”

The chilling mass of the ghosts billowed. It filled the catacombs and then collapsed. Like a nova, it pulled inward. It wrenched itself back from Cynril and by extension, the others in the caverns. The force shattered the ceiling to dust. The ghost reared tower-like through and above the mansion into the sky.

The barrier between the catacombs and the outside was destroyed. Rats poured from the crannies of the building. Frantic, they skittered en masse along the sloped walls of the pit that was once the catacombs. Freedom was but a quick, if not harrowing climb away.

The ghosts stood in a pillar at the center of the destruction. It wobbled liquid-like. It threatened to fall on the trolls below, but was kept upright by sheer force of will.

”I ͜di͟dn’t̨ w͝a̶nt̀ ̀t͏h͏is… I͘ ̀d̸idn̶’t͠ ̸ẃan̴t́ ̵a̴ny of t͠h͞is͡.͘” The voice whispered quietly. Then quieter still:

”Sowwy Cynwil.”  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces