Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yandear

Devoted Heart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:09 am
              User Image

User Image
              hey everyone, i'm yan! thanks for taking a looksie at this thread. c: i'm 18+ years of age and returning from a small hiatus, so i'm trying to get back into the swing of things. here's hoping i'll find a few partners for some m// roleplays!
              disclaimer: i use proper caps when it comes to actual roleplaying.

i prefer to roleplay through threads in barton town. i sadly don't use discord or any messengers. as for faceclaims, i use anime ones only or physical descriptions.

post length varies but i typically write around 1-4 paragraphs, depending on the scene and what's going on at the time. i'm seriously chill when it comes to word count, grammar/mistakes, etc. so you don't have to worry about that! at the same time, please excuse any mistakes on my end, or please point them out to me if it's really bad!

i try to reply every other day but i can be veeery slow. please be patient with me and i'll do the same for you! in that same vein, i'm incredibly ditch friendly! i know that life and inspiration can be unpredictable, and i won't hold any grudges whatsoever if you ghost. if it's been a while on my end, you are always free to shoot me a pm to see what's up!

most of my characters i hope to use are pre-made already, meaning i've used them before in other roleplays but never got anywhere with them, so now i'm hoping to develop them a bit further. as a warning: they're generally not nice at first and can be very difficult to deal with! romance or platonic relationships are both fine with me, and i'm also open to playing side characters/npcs to advance the plot if needed. in fact, i'd love it if we both played multiple characters so that we can have all sorts of different interactions as we gush over it! but that's of course optional~

i'm a huge fan of dark/twisted themes as well as cute fluff/slice-of-life stuff, so let me know what you're into or what your preference is, if you have one. c: i'm also perfectly fine with more mature/adult themes as well.

i'd prefer not to use labels for characters, despite what my preferred role(s) may be. below are a list of things i am interested in. for the pairings, underlined is my preferred role and striked out means no longer searching. gray text means i'm not really feeling it but can still try to give it a go, and red text means it's a slightly bigger craving.

word bank:
              modern day settings | drama | revenge | love triangles | opposites attract | hate-to-love | rivalry to romance | former relationships | blackmail | kidnapping | forced bonding | possessiveness/jealousy | power struggles | caste systems | tension | childhood friends or enemies | memory loss | toxic relationships | stockholm syndrome | horror | comedy | plot twists | hurt/comfort | psychological | mystery | character development

pairings:
              delinquent x student council president
              butler x master
              detective x criminal
              detective x partner
              cop x cop (they can be partners/rivals/enemies, etc.)
              elite cop x rookie cop
              obsessed stalker/yandere x victim
              kidnapper x kidnapped
              celebrity x fan/anti-fan
              rising star x manager

teacher x student's single father
              rich man x poor man
              bodyguard x guarded
              boss x assistant/employee
              CEO x CEO
              CEO's son x CEO's son
              teacher x teacher
              principal x teacher
              bad boy x good boy
              bully x victim
              bully x victim who turns the tables

rival x rival
              coworker x coworker
              bartender x customer
              hitman x target
              childhood friends reunited (maybe one or both of them could have changed?)

childhood enemies reunited
              half/step brother x half/step brother
              lover died/broken-hearted man x new love interest (maybe the new interest could resemble the former interest in some way?)
              stepfather x stepson
              ex-lovers
              best friend x best friend
              roommate x roommate
              friend x amnesiac friend
              friend x abused friend

master x slave
              burglar/thief x victim
              human x human robot/android
              human x demon
              scientist x experiment
              doctor x patient
              doctor x injured criminal/gangster/mob boss/etc.
              soldier x soldier
              military commander x second-in-command
              military commander x rival/enemy commander
              prisoner x prisoner
              therapist x patient
              prince x knight
              prince x (rival?) prince
              two enemies trying to survive a zombie(?) apocalypse together
              something caste-heaven based?
              feel free to suggest other ideas~

plots:

1. why won't you love me? (preferred roles = slight preference for c2 & c4)
              c1 has a crush on c2 and always tries to be around him, aiming to please him any way he could... but c2 has their eyes on c3, a person who appears so much more perfect than c1 could ever be. the only question is how does c3 view c2? then one day c1 meets c4, and c4 takes a real liking to him, but c1 secretly hopes to just use c4 in order to make c2 jealous. will everything go as planned, or will unexpected feelings develop along the way?

2. all about us (preferred role = c2)
              c1 had always been someone who always got everything he wanted and was extremely popular. c1 was constantly the center of attention and always thought they were too good for anybody else. when c1 fell in love for the first time, he was shocked when that person turned him down. feeling heartbroken and not used to rejection, c1 spirals into a deep depression. things would grow worse each day, up until one night c1 tried taking his own life. his plan was foiled, however, when c2, who was passing by at the time, stopped him. it turns out that the two go to the same school/work at the same workplace (depending on what age group you prefer) together and since that day, c2 refuses to leave c1 alone. what will happen? will c1 be annoyed or is c2 the only one who can save c1 from his sadness? (details can be tweaked/changed to your liking! alternate scenarios could be c1 is just down on his luck, or the characters could just be two strangers who aren't in the same school/workplace, etc. or if you actually prefer to go with the original option, maybe c1's first love could have ties/be related to c2? we can work the details out together!)

3. a new life
              c1 and c2 had never gotten along. they would constantly get into fights/arguments and genuinely couldn't stand one another, but they both had their own problems to deal with. now that they are older and out of school, they end up running into each other again, both with new conflicts and troubles. had they changed at all since they were younger? will they be able to work out their differences and forgive one another or will they continue to hate each other and not get along?

4. a rude awakening (preferred role = c1)
              c1 and c2 had known each other ever since they were little. c1 always had a huge crush on c2, but c2 never reciprocated the feelings, leaving c1 heartbroken for a very long time. the two ended up losing touch with one another (maybe one of them could have moved) and now after years later, they run into each other again. they don't recognize the other right away but c2 takes an instant liking to c1, whether it's for his looks or personality. what will happen once they find out about each other's identity? and has c1 moved on or does he still hold some lingering feelings for c2?

5. friend or foe? (preferred role = either)
              c1 had always been someone extremely selfish; someone who lied, cheated, and hurt others in order to get ahead in life. the only exception to that rule was c2, or so it seemed. c2 had always looked up to c1 and viewed him as a best friend, and believed the feeling was mutual. but one day, c1 betrayed him (we can discuss how) and c2 ended their friendship. after some years had passed, c1 and c2 bump into one another again somehow. what will end up happening from the encounter? will c2 forgive c1 and does c1 even want to be forgiven? has c1 changed at all, and is he even remorseful?

6. deadly love (preferred roles = c2 & c4)
              c1 is a mob boss who is nearly killed by his family when they deemed him to be too weak. he is rescued by c2, and the two end up bonding in the process. however, c3 who is a rival mafia leader, and who heard about the entire thing, decides to kidnap the two while forcing them to make a choice -- either join their gang or be killed. but c2's second-in-command (c4) isn't pleased to have them join, partly because he doesn't trust them, but mostly because he fears they will take c3's attention away from him. what will c1 and c2 choose to do, and what chaos will ensue in their new lives?

you may also ask about more than one roleplay/pairing, or you can even mix and match ideas! as stated before, i love playing multiple characters to make the story have more depth to it. emotion_kirakira

and, well, that's all! if interested, just message me and we can definitely plot something out together! ^^ thanks for reading!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:05 pm
searching once more!

yandear

Devoted Heart

Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out