Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[MINI-META] The Collapsing West Outgrowth Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Micillia rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:17 pm
User Image Avvisi Quills
Card Catalogue Catacombs Team

Well, she thought as she picked up the plastic flower. "Im sure this will not help anyone with anything. Who even uses these things?" Either way, Avvisi announced it, "One plastic flower, basement!" And shoved it in her bag.

Block: Basement
Plastic flower; An obviously fake piece of flora that wheezes a bit when you squeeze it. Looks like this little guy needs some water.
Obstacles: 0/6
Hazards: 1/3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:14 pm
Philip finds:

Quote:
    Threats from Adults
        A small stack of papers that appear to have been crumpled haphazardly, then smoothly folded again. The contents are written in either typed font or magazine clippings. They all seem to be implicating the recipient of some kind of fraud.

Avvisi finds:

Quote:
    Plastic flower
        An obviously fake piece of flora that wheezes a bit when you squeeze it. Looks like this little guy needs some water.

You pick up what appears to be the last of the items in this block. Suddenly, the sound of crying echoes through the block - splitting your spongeclots. The manor shakes.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:15 pm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:40 pm
the summoning of
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
d̷͓̈́e̷̦̕b̷̦̅ủ̶͖r̶̫͌u̸̙͐ ̵̨͐c̵͔͠o̵̻͐m̷̜̂e̶̪͗ḋ̴̲i̵͈͝

[handkerchiefs] + [hand buzzer] + [vomit-stained ruff] + [comically large boot knife] + [rsvp] + [unofficial receipt] + [plastic flower]

Quote:
"Place the items in a tight circle in the center of the room, and wait. Good luck. Be smart. I'll be watching."

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:11 pm
"Seven spooky ghosts are hiding in the hive, one was summoned and struck a child." Dalema sang and skipped as they searched for the perfect spot to summon Comedi. "Okay, I'm having a hard time coming up with the next line but, I'm so excited dudes! This is going to be dy-no-mite!" She squealed.

"Come on dudes, lets put everything in a circle and call the ghoooooooost." She moved her fingers trying to appear spooky. Glasses glinted as Dalema impatiently waited for everyone to come and complete the circle.

Micillia
Avvisi

Kimbley Kitty
Stemma

SeekingCylem
Twins

Sypon
Twins

Doutei
Phillip

Yamashii
Kwellin

tenaciousgadabout
Mallok & Makkah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:44 pm
User Image Avvisi Quills
Comedi Summoning

Avvisi grinned at all the trolls that had made it out here. Luckily, no military trolls to muck the thing up! Things were great. "Allrighty!" She exclaimed, joining Dalema's enthusiasm. "Lets get this seance going!" She walked around, greeting trolls, looking for the perfect picture angel, and the like. She was going to interview a few of these trolls, that was for sure. "Okay Philip, do you have this communicator thing set up, or at least have it under control?" She asked the boy investigator. "I wanna make sure and get a picture of that when its all set up." She needed pictures of everything, of course!

ImaginationsParadise

Kimbley Kitty

SeekingCylem

Sypon

Doutei

Yamashii

tenaciousgadabout

Micillia

Dapper Duck

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:48 pm
"Shoo, shoo," Stemma softly scooted the midbloods aside with a smug pout, withdrawing a piece of chalk from her pocket. She kneeled down and began to draw on the ground— a circle with a seven-pointed star, surrounded by some strange runes. A friendly clown face was drawn in the very center, for a little bit of artistic flair.

"Place the items at the points," Stemma instructed, picking up an item for herself, the plastic flower. She kneeled down by one of the points, placing the flower down in front of her in the circle.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:06 pm
Reisio watched carefully as Stemma drew on the ground. Oisier was more of an occult buff, but they knew a little something regardless. Stars seemed standard, but the clown face was the cherry on top. If Comedi was the sort of mirthful sort whose appeal came from the cult, this was perfect. When instructed, Reisio nodded. They picked up one of the items, the hand buzzer, and carefully set it on one of the points.

They were a bit scared.

Fortunately, Oisier was here, and of course, both of their lusii. Flatparent fluttered quietly next to them, brushing against their ankles now and again. Relax - be like Oisier, be calm. Their bloodpusher was strained with tension.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:27 pm
Makkah had been lazily following Avvisi around the room, zoning out for what felt like days. She kind of understood they were there to hold a seance for a juggalo ghost, or something? Either way, she was happy her friend was back in the zone, schmoozing with all of the other trolls and getting her equipment all set up. Seemed like they were actually about to meet a ghost! She had one more thing she could do.

Taking her camcorder back out from her backpack, she moved to one of the corners of the room and placed it on a cabinet, angling it towards the group. If this caught anything good, she'd finally be able to help her tealblood pal out with some ghost evidence! Assuming the battery held anyway... Taking her spot in the circle, she patted the floor next to her and motioned for Avvisi and Philip to come sit with her, right in the view of the camcorder.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:35 pm
"I think I've got it almost figured out!" Philip replied, examining the communicator that Glamis had passed out. He was determined to do a good job with this, it'd been the first time he'd been nominated to do something! It was a nice feeling. Stepping back to watch Stemma draw on the ground, the orangeblood admired her artistry and wondered where the purpleblood had learned to do that.

"Looks like we've got an expert! That looks perfect!" He complimented her and reached to help move the evidence to the points as she'd directed. It seemed like it wouldn't interfere with Glamis's instructions to create a tight circle with the items. Placing the comically-large knife down, he took a seat near Makkah as she tapped the floor beside her.

"Is there anything else we're supposed to do to summon them?" Philip asked the room, figuring if anyone knew anything they'd jump in to answer him. He'd never actually interacted with a ghost before as this was his first experience with the paranormal. That abandoned hive he'd met Dalema in didn't really count, though it'd certainly had it's share of spooks!

"Is there anything we want to ask Glamis before we start?" He offered, gesturing that he could use the communicator if requested.

Doutei

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:17 pm
Kwelin picked up the handkerchiefs and placed them on one of the points. It seemed like an endless pile of handkerchiefs and he wondered if all juggalos knew this trick. He still remembered the one he'd visited during that talent show and her punkins. But that was not important right now. Kwelin took a seat with his friends.

"I think the best we can do now is attempt the summoning." He couldn't think of any questions for Glamis at the moment that they hadn't asked earlier. It was a little bit of a mess in the young lawyer's mind with all that had happened so far tonight. He hoped Avvisi was getting some good shots. It looked like Makkah was filming as well. The blueblood willed the night to go well without some kind of catastrophe caught on tape, even if that would make for a good scoop.

"Everyone, be careful. You never know what kind of danger the supernatural might bring with it." Kwelin was going to do his best to look out for the weak tonight. It was his duty as a blueblood to keep the lowbloods safe and he would extend that to include everyone with something as dangerous as a spiritual summoning. He clutched Pawpa close to his chest, inside his suit. The lusus snored and wiggled in sleep, not at all as nervous as his young child.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:52 pm
Against the murkyness of the dark hive, the sudden spotlight that appeared in the middle of the room was blinding. In the silence, the sound of a horn was heard, quietly off in the distance, but approaching quickly. Then an impossibly teeny toy scuttlebuggy zipped into the middle of the spotlight, and out of it, like a magician pulling a fully grown snarlbeast out of a glove, came Deburu himself. Standing upright, arms raised, his voice was loud and powerful.

"Iiiiiiiiiit's showtime!"

With a burst of music, the entire room lit up. What was once a drab, crumbling hive was instead a bright and colourful tent, ringed with seats. Ghostly apparitions swooped past overhead on wires and swings, and faceless figments of reality cavorted around, playing a lively tune on various instruments and tossing clouds of confetti into the air.

Trolls who were standing farther back find themselves seated around the ring in the various seats, while those closer to the center find themselves dressed to perform, covered in gaudy religious vestments and facepaint.

Quote:
You're now in Deburu's performance! Audience sit back and enjoy, and all trolls who found themselves dressed up, take your turn performing. Even though this might not be your normal cup of tea, you find yourself ... oddly compelled to put on a show. Any props you need, any act you want to perform, you can conjure up out of thin air and succeed at, perfectly. Once each troll dressed to perform has completed their act, Deburu's presence will fade, and the entire experience will feel like a shared daydream.
(You can decide where your troll was positioned if you didn't explicitly say so before)

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:50 pm
User Image

W-what was this feeling? Kwelin fought it, he fought it hard. The room exploded with color and sound, a carnival coming to life before his very eyes. He was tense, frightened even, as a bubbly gaiety eroded at his nerves. He looked at his hands and gasped as giant clownish gloves popped into being on them. His clothes expanded from their sensible slim suit fit into a frilly puffed blend between a lawyer and a performer. This wasn't him! This wasn't-

Ghostly wires and strings wrapped around the unwilling boy like a marionette and his face was made up to match the joyous mirth around him. He was a juggalo now and he looked to Philip and Avvisi with terror. Kwelin tried to call out for help as the strings tugged at him.

"Philip, help! I'm being pulled-" His terrified expression snapped into one of smiles and bravado suddenly as the magic peaked.

"Pulled in a new direction! But I think I like it... I think I like it!" He began to sing and dance, lunging forward into a series of cartwheels before sticking the landing as the rest of the room celebrated this performance. Deburu was here, all was fun and games! Puppy dogs with droopy faces, unicorns with dancing mice, sunrise in wide open spaces, Disney World, he'd go there twice!

He laughed until he cried, his true feelings a mixture of the two, trapped inside.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:05 am
Stemma was entertained, for a short moment. The scuttlebuggy, the lights, the intrigue, it was all quite wonderful, and not at all as frightening as she expected. The fact that the ghost had this kind of power was a bit frightening, but with Krampa by her side, she was sure she would be fine. She reached for him. He was not there.

She looked to her immediate surroundings, and realized she was in the center of the performance. The child beside her started to dance, motivated by Comedi's spirit. She, however, did not feel compelled to dance. Looking to her hand, she noticed a deck of cards. She scrutinized it, and only then did she realize that something was especially wrong. Her third eye was not covered. It could see the deck, too.

No! She didn't want any part of this show and she didn't want Krampa to be mad at her for the reveal. It wasn't her fault! She wanted to scream, to cry, to pull down the hood of her new costume and run and pretend it never happened. But she was compelled to stay, and to perform.

"Wwwwelcome, my darlings," She made a grand gesture with both her hands. It was clumsy, as Stemma struggled with the very nature of their situation. Her mouth continued to speak on its own. "My name is Madame Morgen, diviner extraordinaire. My gift allows me to see all—" She paused and giggled, until her hand slapped over her lips. It quickly returned to her side, and she continued.

"To see all your future has to offer, every fortune and folly." She raised her deck of tarot cards, and shuffled them so effortlessly that they seemed to float under her hand.

"I will need a volunteer from the audience to demonstrate my talents," She explained, a devious smile tugging at the corner of her lips.  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:33 am
User Image Dalema could believe what her eyes witnessed. She had been quite as the spotlight flashed in her eyes or when the little buggy whirled around revealing Comedi which gave a start to the circus. The emeraldblood slowly smiled, a huge grin appear on her face as she totally thought of this the coolest, most awesomest thing that has ever happened to her in her entire, and short, life!

Ampere on the other hand, couldn't believe what their snake eyes were seeing. The child had a change of clothes, facepaint all over... They hissed at her trying to get her attention, which they did! But...

Stemma had called for a volunteer and the child felt as if she needed a grand entrance. She needed it.... She wanted it... The circus demanded it. The cheers, oh how good it sounded. So as her childish and imaginative mind took hold of any reason she had left, she conjured a cyr wheel, hopped inside, took a hold and spun her way to the purpleblood with a loud series of giggles.

"Me! I volunteer!"
Dalema jumped up of the wheel, landing in a powerful stance. God, she wondered how they will all get out of this pickle. As well as how didn't she managed to fall on her face or puke. "Please Madame Morgen, tell me what the future holds for... Um..." Okay, maybe she was enjoying this a tiny bit more... "Spinning Dale, acrobat extraordinaire!"

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff