Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[MINI-META] The Decaying North Outgrowth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Buzzwulf rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:00 pm
User Image
Engrav Setlar

Quote:
2. HAZARD: The top layer of "stuff" starts to creak, and you feel something give way just a couple of yards away.

Engrav winced as Caiden bounded loudly into the room, only to immediately slip and land on his spine cushions. He helped the brownblood back to his feet carefully, dusting off some of the more... egregious things Caiden had managed to cover himself in. The yellowblood glanced around, taking in the scene carefully and with an eye for detail.

He'd been listening to Glamis from deep in the bushes of the lawnring, and while he'd chosen not to reveal himself, he had a pretty good idea of how ghosts and other creatures of a phantasmagorical nature would comport themselves. Mostly, he'd asked Caiden to join him to be a useful squeakbeast, but he hadn't counted on the brownblood being quite so... loud.

"I mean... it seems like a lot of work to keep a hive like this clean." Especially if you had a lusus that liked to leave junk in every spare room and corner, like Morrimom. "I'm also not sure how I feel about the structural integrity. it seems a little-" no sooner had he started talking about it then the entire room groaned and shook, threatening to collapse in on itself. Engrav took the brownblood's hand with a squeak and sloooooowly lead both of them back out of the room.

Quote:
Hazards: 2/3
Obstacles: 0/4
Party: Caiden

micillia

artificial bones rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:11 pm
Frendo takes a leap into the unknown! Laughdads follows just to make sure things don't go too badly.  

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

DraconicFeline rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:19 pm
Sephos Arbola

Sephos was very confused about the whole thing, but he thought he got the gist of it. Ghosts. Or something. That was odd, but he didn't really care. His lusus had always taught him that death was a part of life. He didn't know where spirits fit into it - was there some kind of spirit stuff that got recycled like flesh and wood did? But that wasn't any of his business.

And then he was pushed around, turned around, and ended up... well, here. Inside. A groan and grumble of structure alerted him, and he went over to look. "... yuh allright?" he asked.

Quote:
Is joining Engrav and Caiden's Party
Hazards 2/3
Obstacles 0/4

FOUND AN ITEM

Micillia rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:34 pm
User Image Caiden Banksy

"Hey!" Caiden exclaimed to the big greenblood Sephos. "Your joining us right?" She grinned and bumped up against the big troll, so their shoulders were touching. "This is pretty neat, right? I mean this entire, big ol hive, and who knows whats in it! I mean... i havnt found much, and its kinda weird, but its exciting right?" Caiden wasnt looking where he was walking, and stepped in something. The smell arose from the moldy thing and Caiden slapped a hand to his nose. "Uuurk! I think... i think i found something..."

Block: Dining
OBSTACLE: The smell in here is horrendous. Whatever food was at the banquet came and went, but the water, creature infestation and huge thermal hull are giving you a serious gag reflex.
Obstacles: 2/5

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Buzzwulf rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:37 pm
User Image
Engrav Setlar

"I think I found something too," Engrav said as he stuck his metal hand deep into a soft patch of the floor. He was pretty sure he saw something glinting there, but... Suddenly, the entire room began to groan, shaking and rattling. Engrav pulled his hand back, and slowly, the room began to quiet.

"Well, that was harrowing," The yellowblood said. Then the floor under him collapsed, dropping him into a deep, dark pit.

Quote:
Obstacles: 1/5
Party: Caiden, Sephos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:38 pm
DraconicFeline

Clump of moss
        A patch of moss appears to be covering a lump, and when you remove it you find that it's just: a clump of moss.

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

DraconicFeline rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:40 pm
Sephos Arbola

Well, the greenblood did like moss. What was it doing in here? Rot also didn't bother him, though it wasn't pleasant.

What did bother him was the floor giving way. It said something that Sephos' first reaction was to reach out and grab for the nearest falling troll - one he recognized. Why he grabbed for him, Seph didn't know, and didn't care. He was strong enough to do it, and it didn't feel wrong to do...

Except for when that caused sephos to fall right into a big ******** hole like a chump.

Quote:
In Engrav and Caiden's Party
Hazards 3/3
Obstacles 1/4

Attempting to catch Engrav

Buzzwulf rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:02 pm
User Image
Engrav Setlar

Engrav looked upon the assembled ragtag group of hooligans. How had it come to this? Caiden kept bringing in more and more trolls, disrupting his investigations with nonsense and frivolity. Now they had a kid that was bouncing off the walls more than a ballistically-designed rubber sphere, and a greenblood that appeared to be a... tree.

"I think, based on the design I saw of the dining block last time, and the places where structural damage was worst, we should be able to continue along... this wall here." He skirted the edge of the largest holes, slowly making his way to a larger platform. When he reached it, he looked around and noticed something lying on the ground. Carefully he picked it up and gave it a long, hard look.

"A... fry?"

Quote:
Hazards: 0/3
Obstacles: 0/6
Party: Caiden, Sephos, Frendo

Buzzwulf

Micillia rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:03 pm
User Image Caiden Banksy

"Hi!" The brownblood said as an orangeblood joined up with them. "Im Caiden! Thats Engrav, and that's Sephos!" He tried to ignore the throbbing in his head.

Engrav made a noise and Caiden went over, "Oh did you find something?" Before the brownblood could get far tho, he slipped, and felt the floor creak underneath himself.

Hazard!
Obstacles: 0/6
Hazards: 1/3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:04 pm
Engrav finds:

Quote:
    Loose fry
        A snack from the local fast service beefgrub chain restaurant. This is probably someone's dinner.

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

DraconicFeline rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:05 pm
Sephos Arbola

Sephos was pretty much just sticking to the group for safety in numbers. He gave the nervous brownblood a little nod of achknowledgement before seeing something shiny in amidst the rubble. He picked it up and held it up for the others to see. It was... sure out of place. Worth picking up.

But not as worthy as his moss.

Quote:
Party: Frendo, Engrav, Sephos, Caiden
Hazards 1/3
Obstacles 0/6
2 item
(Moss, Rope Bracelet)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:07 pm
Sephos finds:

Quote:
    Rope Bracelet
        A simple braided bracelet meant for a very small wrist. There's a charm on it made from a piece of metal ground down into a triangle. The surface of the triangle has a horizontal slash across the middle, etched further with three perpendicular lines.

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

artificial bones rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:12 pm
Frendo beamed excitedly as he joined up with some trolls. Laughdads had convinced him it best to NOT go at it alone. Frendo waved at Sephos, if a little sheepishly, before giving more enthused 'I don't know you, I didn't make you sick and I'm excited to make friends' type of wave. Caiden's friendly greeting was right up Frendo's alley and he replied happily, "Heya, m'names Frendo!" before following the brownblood as their other teammate began inspecting something.

If he had been closer he would have attempted to help Caiden before he fell, but instead he could only wince and worriedly ask, "Are ya okay!?" He had just met this troll, but it was in Frendo's orangey blood to worry. He would have continued to worry but something caught is eye.

WHERE?! Dining Block
HAZARDS! 0
OBSTACLES! 0
BUDDIES! Engrav, Sephos, Caiden

Buzzwulf rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:17 pm
User Image
Engrav Setlar

"Excellent!"
The yellowblood called out. Everyone was finding things all over the place, scattered in the rubble of this burned out husk of a hive. He glanced around for more clues of his own, his eyes catching a window with one shutter slowly creaking open and shut in the slight breeze.

It took him a couple careful steps, but he managed to tiptoe his way over without much occasion. The yellowblood stood up slowly, stretching out over the frame of the window, eager for clues. Hints. Anything that could help him peace together the mystery of the continued hauntings.

What he found was a huge black squakbeast that stared up at him with black beady eyes.

The two of them stared at each other for a second, neither daring to move. Then the feathered menace took to the sky, wings flapping right in the yellowblood's face. Engrav let out a... not a shriek. That was unbecoming. More of a gutteral, high-pitched, nonsense sound. He fell right on his spinal cushions inside the mansion, arms still waving in front of his face to ward off the offending talons. Maybe the other hadn't noticed? His pump biscuit felt like it was gonna pop right out of his chitin.

Quote:
Hazards: 1/3
Obstacles: 1/6
Party: Caiden, Sephos, Frendo
Items:
    Loose Fry

Buzzwulf

Micillia rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:18 pm
User Image Caiden Banksy

Caiden was lucky like this one person in a world far far away who always gets red lights. Yeah, that kinda lucky. The brownblood let out a whimper as he fell again, this time smacking right into one of the support beams. The brownblood swore he could see small blue birds tweeting around his head. "Does... anyone else see those?..."

Hazard!
Obstacles: 1/6
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items