Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Chief aka Uke

Rainbow Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:27 am
House of Fallen Kings

Bodrin Galhn had been someone, once. Who or what exactly was a matter of perspective and dispute, for no shortage of talk. A legend of his own making, crafted from the brink of poverty and built up from the rubble on his own merit. A force of nature. A demon. But to a single person, he would always and only be one thing: a father, and a good man sorely missed.

Booted feet scuffed familiar stone as Kaleth followed in the wake of the guard before him, down the lower sections of Pajore’s most strictly guarded penitentiary. The place smelled as dank as it always did, the air chill, and the hard, plain walls lined scarcely with torches which lent only a dim glow to the area and seemed somehow to more emphasize the shadows than light.

It had been eight years since the day Yael’s criminal justice system had stolen his family from Kaleth. He had lived as many years without now as he had been on that night, and yet still it felt fresh and raw whenever he walked these halls. As soon as he was able to push the choice himself, Kaleth had made certain not to let confinement keep him from seeing what had been taken from him and maintaining that bond, keeping his father informed and aware throughout his life, a habit which persisted to this day. Enough so that most of the guards were well familiar with him.

“You have an hour, as usual…” The man’s key’s clinked as he opened the final gate at the base of the stairs, and the metal creaked and groaned when he pulled it. Not for the first time, it occurred to Kaleth that he could have just bashed the man’s head against the bars and taken the few pieces of metal that could bring his father out again.

But of course, it wouldn’t have been that simple.

This was a place for those considered among the most dangerous, there were multiple levels of security in place—and it wasn’t as though it would go unnoticed even if he made it to ‘freedom.’

Besides, there were now only two years left on his sentence. Kaleth could practically taste real, long-awaited freedom for the man. So much so that on some days, he was convinced he anticipated the moment more than his father himself. Perhaps it was all a show, to keep him from being concerned or whatever other reasons he had in store, but Kaleth was proud to say that every time he came at least, Bodrin managed to seem as patient and composed as ever, often smiling and maintaining a relaxed, conversational demeanor. As though he were still in control despite all appearances to the contrary and the prison system was only providing him free room and board until the day he chose to walk out.

Kaleth grunted, and strode past the guard without comment. Even if Bodrin were calm, it never stopped Kaleth’s hackles from bristling as he made his way down to his father’s cell. For how dare anyone think this was where he belonged, that their system deserved somehow to keep his blood locked in a cage like an animal. Like their judgment was superior.

“Kaleth…come, you are going to put out all the lights in this hall with that energy. If I didn’t know better, I would think you weren’t happy to see me…” Bodrin was a massive man to behold. Tall and broad, with a thick but somehow still well-trimmed and neatly maintained beard, dense, heavy muscle, and arms that looked as though they could crush a man’s skull in their grip alone. Despite the lack of prominent sunshine, he had a healthy, dark complexion—and on this day, as with many others, a genuine, toothy grin and warm light to his eyes when he spotted his son. His tone was teasing and upbeat despite the natural gravely baritone of his voice.

He didn’t belong in a prison cell. Of that, Kaleth was convinced.

He breathed out. “I am always happy to see you, Father…” he said, reaching when he arrived and clasping the man’s hands through the bars.

Bodrin gave a hearty squeeze, and smiled, his eyes roaming down over the boy before him. “I think you are bigger every time I see you…how is your mother?”

Sad.

Distant.

Kaleth frowned, and rolled his shoulders. “She misses you.” His father waited, watching him, and eventually Kaleth huffed with a short grunt. “She is still with Aunt Meya…she’s ready for you to come home. She’s talking about it more often, now. I think…she’s getting better, knowing it won’t be as long anymore.”

“Mm. I have to admit…” Bodrin’s voice took on a slightly softer, more serious and contemplative air, “…on some days here, I have been surprised she did not find herself another husband years ago…”

Immediately, Kaleth shook his head, because if there was anything he knew for a fact: “She loves you. She needs you…” More than I do, even. Somehow.

There was a strange sadness to Bodrin’s smile, subtle enough that Kaleth thought he might have imagined it—something akin to guilt or regret, and it was these moments he felt certain his father hated the effect his imprisonment had had on his family more than any actual burden it put on his own shoulders.

“I know it now,” he said, “as much as I ever have and more each day. And it should not have been your task so young, but…it comforts me to know she has you, at least, to look out for her in my absence.”

Kaleth flushed, looking down with a small nod. He did not think he had done the best job of it, but at least he managed not to be angry with her. He just wanted back the mother he had had before his father’s forced absence. Soon, though, things would be different again.

Before him, Bodrin’s expression lightened. “But, enough of that. Come, tell me, what brings you here this time? Tell me about you.”

Kaleth grunted. “Do I need a reason?”

Bodrin’s eyebrows notched up in mild amusement. Then, he grinned. “Did you beat another boy? You really should try to give your aunt less heart attacks…”

“I didn’t- He needed it. It isn’t my fault everyone is a useless p***k…”

Bodrin’s laugh filled the prison space, deep and full and vibrant such that for an instant, one could almost forget the rest of their circumstances. Kaleth felt his ears warm, and in spite of himself, there was a certain lightness in his chest and a relaxation of the set of his shoulders as a smile pulled stubbornly at the corner of his lips.

“He lived…” Kaleth shifted his posture. “But…” He nodded. “I did…get expelled again,” he admitted with some hesitation. “Aunt Meya and Uncle Brianel say they want to send me to Lurin. Academy, that is.”

Bodrin gave a thoughtful hum, glowing eyes sharp with quiet insight as they eyed his boy. “A combat school…” he said. “Does it interest you?”

Kaleth shrugged. “I don’t know what I want. Just…to do something that can handle me, I guess…I’m tired of starting over.”

“It might be good for you,” Bodrin said at length. “You certainly have the strength for it.” He smiled. “You inherited your father’s size, I can see it. It will serve you well there. And I know you will follow your path, but…” His expression took on a touch of precautionary seriousness again. “Do…please, watch yourself enough not to get into more trouble than you can handle. I realize I have not perhaps been the best of examples, but…you are a good boy, and prison would not suit you…”

Kaleth scowled. “You’re a good man, and prison doesn’t suit you! I-”

Bodrin lifted a hand, and immediately, Kaleth silenced, biting his tongue despite the seething swell of anger under his skin, not at his father but at the rest of the world for everything it had done. “I have only myself to blame for your trials and frustrations, and while I wish that I could have made things easier on you…you should know that you do make me so, very proud…”

Kaleth’s eyes dropped to the stone at his feet, a hard twist knotting in his chest. He wanted to be worth that. But on most days, it didn’t feel like he was.

“Look at me, boy…”

Reluctantly, Kaleth obeyed, meeting his father’s gaze and searching it.

“You are strong, and doing so well…it warms my heart to see you every time that you come, and I rest easy knowing I have done something good in this world. These walls and bars…” Bodrin gestured vaguely, “…I can handle. But my greatest regret is that my carelessness and pride has cost me watching you grow each step of the way…and those are moments I cannot get back.”

Kaleth’s tongue pressed hard to the backs of his teeth, an entirely unasked for sting building in his eyes, which he blinked rapidly away. “I miss you…” he murmured beneath his breath. “And you’re right here, and it’s not fair-

“Life…” Bodrin said gently.

“…is not fair…” Kaleth muttered, finishing the all-too-familiar phrase. He knew. But it didn’t make it feel right.

“Soon,” Bodrin promised.

“Not soon enough…” Kaleth grunted, though most of the fight in his voice had eased out again by then as he looked up. “I want you back. And free. And I hate everything anyone says about you. I’d fight all of them, and I don’t care where that gets me…”

“I know that you would…” Bodrin’s tone was surprisingly soft. “But…” He reached through the bars, touching a hand to Kaleth’s cheek before giving the lightest pinch and earning a huff in the process. “I could not bear to see you taken somewhere you don’t belong just as I am coming so close to being properly in the world with you again. I do not care what you choose to do so long as it pleases you…I ask only that you try to manage yourself enough not to be bound up in other people’s systems and making your father’s mistakes…do you think you can do that for me?” His gaze held Kaleth’s firmly, intent. “I love you, boy…”

Result: Kaleth pays a visit to is father in prison.
Cast: Kaleth, Bodrin, Meya, Braniel, Lezessa || Word Count: 1,798

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:38 pm
Room For Two

PRP: Link
Result: Kaleth meets his new roommate.

Word Count: - || Posts: 10

Miss Chief aka Uke

Rainbow Fairy

Miss Chief aka Uke

Rainbow Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:00 am
Make A Man Out Of You

Result: Kaleth and Ko's first day of training.

Word Count: - || Posts: 10

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:56 pm
Boys Will Be Boys

Result: Kaleth takes Ko on a miscreants' excursion for a little rooftop partying with some classmates.

Word Count: - || Posts: 30

Miss Chief aka Uke

Rainbow Fairy

Miss Chief aka Uke

Rainbow Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:39 pm
Hard To Swallow

Result: A small misunderstanding gets out of hand.

Word Count: - || Posts: 7

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:42 pm
The Sound of Silence

Result:

Word Count: - || Posts:

Miss Chief aka Uke

Rainbow Fairy

Miss Chief aka Uke

Rainbow Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:51 pm
When The Storm Breaks

Result:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:52 pm
The Age of Man

Result:

Miss Chief aka Uke

Rainbow Fairy

Miss Chief aka Uke

Rainbow Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:56 pm
Not Far From The Tree

Result:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:58 pm
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

In the aftermath of Kaleth’s locker room altercation, he was eventually let off with a strike and two weeks suspension, during which time all lessons not strictly physical training based were carried out in what amounted to solitary confinement, usually in a small classroom or corner of the library. But he wasn’t expelled. No one died. And eventually, the world returned to normal.

Mostly.

At some point, a girl Ko had met and befriended became his ‘girlfriend’ and Kaleth—didn’t know what to make of that. It ought to have been a good thing. From what little he’d seen of her she seemed like a sweet sort. Mild mannered. Quiet, to Ko’s bubbling vivacity, but warm and agreeable. She even had a cute face and nice rack, and seemed genuine in her friendliness and desire to be liked and welcomed into all portions of Ko’s life, including acquiring his own acceptance as Ko’s friend.

There was no reason for Kaleth to have a problem with her.

Yet, for reasons he couldn’t pin down, something about watching her interactions with Ko irked him.

She seemed so happy in his presence, and it ought to have been encouraging, but instead he found himself noticing — and feeling privately, unfairly peeved — by every point of contact they came into, every look she gave him, every time Ko had his attention on her. They clearly got on well, but he didn’t really like seeing it.

It was probably just too sweet, he decided. Saccharinely cute to the point of irritation. And because he was aware this irritation wasn’t something she or Ko deserved to be subjected to, Kaleth began passively avoiding spending time in their mutual presence whenever possible. It seemed the easiest way to avoid giving off the impression that he didn’t like her—even if he didn’t. She hadn’t done anything wrong.

And it wasn’t his business who Ko dated.

But it did mean that Kaleth found himself with idle time on his hands. Time he had at some point become accustomed to spending with Ko.

“-and then—then he tells me he doesn’t fancy girls at all.” Jakov did not make as pleasant company, but this particular comment did pull Kal’s attention back to the present.

Kaleth, after finishing with classes for the day and deciding he didn’t want to do his homework in his room while Lori and Ko were present, had retreated out to one of the campus training rooms to do some private exercise and was in the midst of that when his other classmate had arrived on the scene. Throughout the course of their acquaintance, Kaleth had never had a distinctly positive opinion of Jakov—he struck Kaleth as a relatively low key bully, pushy but as a thin cover up for insecurity, not especially intelligent or kind, and worst of all, boxed into a relatively narrow and closed mindset. But, also from the beginning, Kaleth had always gotten the sense that Jakov wanted him to think well of him or take notice in some respect. Jakov seemed to have an internal impression of who he thought Kaleth was, and often tried to appeal to this imagined persona — who, so far as Kaleth could tell, was relatively similar to Jak himself. Attempting to bond, perhaps, over being mutually unpleasant people, though Kaleth was sure Jak did not imagine it that way.

But that Jak thought they were so alike to begin with did lead to some interesting revelations.

“Wessel?” Kal asked.

When he’d come in and spotted him, Jak had approached and asked for spotting, and from there, Kal had agreed to some mutual workout routines. They were now trading tosses, practicing a throw they had learned recently in class.

“Yeah.” Jak made a face, catching Kal’s loose jab, locking at the elbow, and twisting to pull Kal’s weight. Kaleth went with it, allowing himself to be dropped and landing with a grunt on his back before Jak offered a hand up. “Disgusting. I didn’t even know to tell him at first—I thought he was making some kind of sick joke-” Their hands clasped, and Kaleth pulled upright. “But no, he was ******** serious…” Jakov looked genuinely perturbed—and confused. “Of course I’ve been avoiding him, but…”

“Did he say you could tell just anyone?” Kaleth asked.

Jak blinked, glancing up as though he’d been asked if the sun were purple. “Huh?” When he threw his jab, Kaleth caught it, locking, pulling, twisting, and tossing Jak’s weight—with perhaps just slightly less sportsmanlike routine than Jak had, and the other boy made a startled noise when he dropped. “Oi, ease up a touch—and no,” he said, taking Kal’s hand when offered. “‘Course not, but who cares? Like…I don’t know, I’m just hoping he gets over it? ‘Cause that’s kind of ******** up, you know, and we’ve known each other so long…it’s like he’s a whole different person, but in a creep way…”

Kaleth eyed him. “Uh huh…” He rolled his head to a side, popping his neck with a crack. “You’ve talked to him since he told you?”

No.” Jakov grimaced. “I haven’t gone near him. You never know with that kind of thing, you know? I figure, maybe if he has some time to think about it…realize it’s a problem, you know, and then go find some help, like see a priest or something…he could fix-”

A ‘whole different person’ that he hadn’t interacted with since being told. Kaleth snorted. “Is he with someone?”

Jak frowned. “I don’t know where he is-”

“No,” Kaleth said. “I meant with a guy. Is he ******** some-”

Oh, gods, no-” Jak made a face. “Well, ******** if I know I guess but- No, I don’t think so, he-” His frown took on a peculiar air, and Kaleth watched as a blush moved across his cheeks, alongside an almost nauseous expression. “He actually, uh…he made a move on me, see-”

“Gross.”

Right?” Jak said, wholly misinterpreting the comment’s true nature. “So you see why I’m avoiding him, but…I still feel kind of bad, like he’s sick and I can’t do anything about it.”

“Hm…” Kaleth’s gaze wandered for the door. “Do you know where he’d be?”

Jakov gave him an odd look. “Didn’t I just say I don’t know where he is? I’m not his keeper…” But despite his words, he appeared to be considering it, after which he said, “Probably at the library. He’s a**l about—hey, are you leaving?”

Kaleth, who had already started to depart, nodded with a dismissive wave over the shoulder, not bothering to glance back.

“Alright, well, I’ll…see you around, I guess?”

“Sure…” Kaleth said.

“I heard you really handed Edrick his a**, too!” Jak called to his back.

Kaleth, who was making his way over the threshold and out, did not respond.

Wessel was in the library.

He looked strangely out of place there, Kaleth thought when he arrived, though he was clearly serious about whatever he’d come to work on, off at a table to his own and engrossed in some text. After waiting and watching long enough to conclude that he wouldn’t be looking up any time soon of his own regard, Kaleth moved in, approaching until he stood behind the other boy, who had yet to take note of him.

Pale lavender curls. Warm brown skin and broad shoulders. A strong jaw, and clean fingernails.

Wessel was much more attractive than his friend, in Kaleth’s humble opinion. He reached over the boy’s shoulder, gripping the book by the top of its spine and removing it from under his nose even as Wessel started in full surprise. “What th—” His expression, when their eyes locked, was not pleased, but very quickly, open confusion replaced everything else. “Kaleth…?”

With a nonverbal noise of affirmation, Kaleth gave the book a cursory, disinterested inspection.

Wessel was still staring at him when he glanced back. “What…are you doing h-?” He shook his head, seeming to change his mind about whatever he intended to ask and frowning instead as he looked away. “Look, I’m not in a very good mood and I have something to study for tomorrow, so if you need-”

“I want to talk.”

Wes twisted a bit in his chair, looking back up to him with puzzlement. After a moment, his brow pinched. “What, now?

Kaleth held his stare.

Then, when it became fully evident he wouldn’t be relinquishing the book anytime soon, Wes shut his eyes, and raised a hand to rub at the bridge of his nose, waving the other. “Now. Okay? Okay, I guess. That’s…fine.” And then quieter, probably not even intended to be heard, though the quiet of the library allowed Kaleth to catch it even over the shuffle of books: “It’s not like I know what the ******** I’m doing anyway…”

Kaleth waited. Eventually, when Wessel stood, he set the book down, and together, they exited the library. Kaleth walked until they had space to themselves, no one in sight, and paused. “So.”

“…this had to be said all the way out here?” Wes began. “What could possibly be so-”

“Jak talked to me about you.”

Immediately, Wessel paled, and then hastened in as though to defend himself, “Look, whatever he said-”

“My roommate does some dumb plant club thing at about the same time four days a week and our room is empty,” Kal said, cutting in over whatever denial Wes may have fronted. “I was wondering if you wanted to come over sometime.”

Wessel stared. “…come…? Pardon?”

“The space is empty, it’s private, and I get bored…that is, if you’re free.”

“What…” Silence hung in the air a moment. “What exactly did Jak tell you…?” Wes asked, his eyes seeking, intent on a search for answers he hadn’t pinned down yet.

Kal shrugged. “He said you asked to work out with him and he wasn’t real into it, bitched a lot, but the gist I got was that if you were desperate enough to ask his ugly face…maybe you had some time on your hands, and we could do it instead.” He watched as Wes turned a pleasant shade of sunset. “Unless you’ve already found someone,” he said. “He wasn’t very clear on knowing details…”

“N-no, I haven’t-” Wes cleared his throat, clearly working to process a number of new factors at once. “He’s not ugly…” The look Kaleth gave him must have said enough, because Wes huffed quietly and looked away. “He-”

“You can do better.”

Wes studied him. Kaleth waited. “…so a…work out, huh?”

“Sure,” Kaleth said.

“Us.” Wes folded his arms across his chest, speculative. Waiting for the other shoe to drop. “In your room.”

“Yeah.”

“Exercising,” Wes said.

“Naked,” Kaleth said.

A breeze rustled between them.

Kaleth decided it was a plus that Wessel’s abashment was still visible despite his darker complexion. At length, though, he nodded.

“I…yeah,” he said. “We could…hang out sometime. When did you say your roommate had his plant thing?”

Kaleth explained, reiterating in more detail, after which they stood a moment again in silence. “So…I’ll see you later, then?” he said, taking a step as though to leave Wes on his way—but a hand snapped to his wrist, halting him.

“Wait-”

Kal stayed.

Wessel flushed, and released his grip. “I mean—yes, but…this is… It’s all just a little sudden, is all?” he confessed after a moment. “I mean, I’m flatter—that is I’m interested, I just- I don’t feel like I know you very well? We’ve gone to the same classes for months, but…well, I’m surprised that you—I wouldn’t have taken you for…I’m surprised.”

Kaleth eyed him. “You could get to know me better, I guess…if you wanted.”

Wessel’s gaze took a trip, skimming him once over before meeting his. He rubbed the fingers of one hand against his opposite palm. “Yeah…I’d—I’d like to do that. Do you want to walk back to the library with me…? And talk…”

Kaleth shifted, moving to stand at his side, and when Wes stepped, he followed.

“I…” Wes seemed to take a moment to collect his thoughts as they went, moving slower on the way back than they’d come. Kaleth let him take his time. “I didn’t know you were interested…in me.”

“I wasn’t.”

A second passed. “Oh.” Another. “Well, I-”

“I’m not asking to marry you,” Kaleth said. “I just thought that since you were hitting on him-”

“Is that what he said?”

Kaleth glanced down. “Yeah? Why, what happened?”

Wessel, if possible, looked a darker shade than he’d managed before, though now there was at least as much irritation in it as abashment. “It’s…complicated.” Kaleth waited. Wessel drew a breath, frowning. “We’d been drinking…well, he’s been wanting to drink a lot more, lately, and I hadn’t with him for a while because of classes, but I did this time. It was just us, though, not like usual where we’d go out with a bunch of his friends or something, and we got—well, it was quite a bit, just between the two of us, I’m not sure how much, but we were- He was stressed about some girl, and I was- We were talking—I didn’t mean to tell him- Or I was going to later, but not when I was drunk, but for some reason I thought it was a good idea, and-”

It was evident, Kaleth realized as he listened, that Wessel had not had the opportunity to recount this to anyone yet, however long it had been since occurring, and despite how ‘little’ he knew him, the need to tell someone had taken over in full force.

“-he wasn’t upset…not at first. I was…I was shocked—I mean, he was surprised, but then he just sort of started making fun of me, and asking if I’d ever-” Wessel swallowed, and cleared his throat. “If I’d ever sucked c**k before…”

Feeling suddenly that he knew where this was headed, Kaleth felt his nose wrinkle with the beginnings of a grimace. After a moment of abashed silence as Wessel’s ears heated, however, Kal raised his eyebrows. “Well?”

Wes started, evidently drawn back to the moment, and quickly looked away. “Well, I—told him that I hadn’t, before…and it—he…well, eventually…” He made a vague gesture with his hand. “And then the next morning, he was furious, and embarrassed, and telling me I’d accosted him-”

“Wait, wait.” Kal shook his head. “‘He well eventually and then the next morning?’ He eventually what?”

Wessel’s eyes were intent on the ground. “He kept on about being sucked off,” he said, quieter, “and asked if I would…and I did, and he said I’d done better than a girl…” Wessel breathed out. “And then he puked…and passed out.”

Kaleth made a face. “Somehow he’s always even more disgusting than I think he is-”

Wessel’s hand hit to his arm. “Jak is my friend-”

“Your ‘friend’ was talking about how sick and disgusting you are and how he plans to avoid you so he doesn’t catch it,” Kaleth said. He held Wessel’s startled stare. “He didn’t sound like a very good friend to me.”

Wes’ gaze dropped. “We’ve known each other since we were kids…it’s not-”

“Hey.” When Wes looked up, Kaleth shrugged. “I don’t care what goes down between you two, okay? But I can tell you, where I’m concerned…” He eyed the line of Wes’ throat and then down, to crotch-level and back up. “If you swing by and decide you want to suck me off…I’ll return the favor, and I don’t need to be drunk to do it. I’d rather prefer not to be. That sound fair?”

Wes, who was now staring openly, managed a nod. “I—yeah.”

They arrived at the outer steps of the library, and stopped. “So…now I’ll see you around?” Kaleth asked.

Wessel started to nod; Kaleth took a step. “Wait-” Wes’ hand gripped his wrist again, and Kaleth only just managed to avoid rolling his eyes. Immediately, the grip dropped away. “Sorry, I forgot I was—on the subject of getting to know you,” Wes said.

“…yeah?”

“Well, we should—if we’re going to do this…maybe we should do something else first? Together? Before your roommate’s plant meeting?”

“…like…a date…?” Kal asked.

Wes’ eartips heated. “I mean—if you don’t want to spend any time with me outside of…exercising naked, I don’t really think we should exercise naked together.”

Oh.

Kaleth frowned. Was that really what he wanted?

Before he could decide, Wessel visibly wilted, and Kaleth had the immediate sense that he had already said too much despite saying nothing at all. “If you don’t want-” Wessel began.

“No, it’s fine,” Kaleth said before he could get further, not wanting to lose the opportunity before he decided what to do with it. “I’d—yeah, we can do that.”

Wessel eyed him, still clearly uncertain after the initial reaction. But, fortunately, he didn’t push, and after a moment, relaxed, giving a bit of a smile. “Okay. Well, I do actually need to finish what I was working on, but I’ll think about it and talk to you tomorrow after class to see what works for both of us?”

Kaleth felt an uncalled for twist of anxiousness at the thought. He wasn’t really sure he wanted a boyfriend — something that came with schedules and expectations and time obligations and maintenance — that hadn’t been what he’d come for, yet sounded suspiciously like what he was moving towards. But then, Ko had someone to keep him occupied, he might well be more occupied in the future, and Kaleth didn’t especially like the idea of being on the outer circle of that without something to do himself, so—this would probably work out.

He could see how it went, in any case.

“Sure,” he said. “Sounds good.” And, because it suddenly felt appropriate, since Wes seemed to have invited a more personal rapport, he leaned, intending to kiss his cheek in parting. Wes, though, perhaps thinking more of it, turned further, raising a hand.

“Wait, no, not where people can-”

Kaleth frowned.

“-see…”

Huffing against Wes’ temple, Kaleth dipped to touch his lips to his ear. “For the record…” he said, speaking lowly, “I don’t give a s**t who sees. But good to know you still do, I guess…” He leaned back, and took a step back. “Later.”

Wes’ eyes were still on him last Kaleth saw before he turned to go.

It may not have unfolded exactly as he intended—but Kaleth felt his efforts had been worthwhile just the same. The next few weeks would be more entertaining, if nothing else.

Result: In the midst of sulking over not getting enough Ko time, Kaleth receives an unintentionally useful pro tip from Jak about a potential distraction and successfully scores himself a date of sorts with Wessel.
Cast: Kaleth, Jakov, Wessel Ko || Word Count: 3,174

Miss Chief aka Uke

Rainbow Fairy

Miss Chief aka Uke

Rainbow Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:05 pm
Quite The Workout

Result:

◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2