6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:32 pm
User Image

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nem Orion
The Third Eye/The Girlish = Distant/Shy/Clumsy =
Sees Past/Present/Future = Junior

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Breathing in and out, calming avoiding all sorts of people, just to get to his dorm room. The only thing he was excited for was that it was going to be a single dorm room, all to himself. Thats the best interaction he wanted today, a dorm room to himself and get ready for terrible interaction of classes to come. Dragging his luggage to his dorm room, he made it. It seemed to be the end of the hallway room, so out of the way of others which was another amazing thing to this, Nem unlocked the door to the room and went out, and to his suprised it was huge, almost like those modern apartments for one. He placed his stuff down inside the door and looked around a bit. I wish..she didn't have to send me here, but at least this dorm room is quite nice.Hmm? Why.....is...there...two bedrooms...this must be a mistake. Did my mother lie about me getting my own room....no no no....interaction between another person...I better get my stuff to my chosen room before I see or hear the person im going to be living with.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Artist Sin

Shy Goat

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:21 pm
User Image

████ ≤ ♝ NathanielxxxSuthcliffe ♝ ≥ ████

Nothing too fancy. That was the rule Nathaniel ingrained into his own head himself as he packed up for his new journey at the academy. He was basically informed that he would share his new dorm room with someone else, but the downside was that he didn't know who would be his companion. A bummer, really, but that was part of the excitement in his mission to blend in with the others to avoid the possible threat of his political enemies. In fact, the disguised prince only had two boxes of things, enough to fit his own bedroom and the conjoined living room. All he could do now was anticipate what he could see once he would open that door, and so he did the deed. The space was mostly bare, except for a few furniture pieces as well as someone who may be his room mate throughout his stay.

“Hey, so you must be my new companion for this dorm room. It's a pleasure to meet you. My name's Nathaniel Sutcliffe, and I hope we can get along,” he introduced himself cheerfully, extending his hand in hopes for a good handshake, a sign of possible companionship between those two.

Mood: happy
Company: the new dorm room mate
OOC: Here's my post for my character. Sorry to burst your bubble, Nem. ;;w;;

Artist Sin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:06 pm
Nem Orion

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Doing so he took his stuff and placed it in his bedroom, they were both about the same size, but he took the slightly smaller one since he did love small spaces. Small Spaces to him her amazing to him, he felt warmth in such a small space, even with alot of stuff he had. Going back out of his room, he headed to grab his last box, mostly books he looked towards the door, and saw a another male enter the room. He didn't know he meet the new person so soon! He Jumped when the male even started to talk to him, he skidded backwards towards the other side of the room. He was certainly feeling all sorts of emotions, mostly his shy side of him taking a big part in those emotions right now. Nem would look a glance at the other person he would be staying with, but quickly looked away, keeping to the side of the room he was and with his next repsone or action was to talk to him. With the faintest, he spoke but you could rarely hear what he said. Hi......Nem...Is.....what...you can call me....sure...get.....along

Thoughts: -His mind racing with thoughts-"Breath Breath NEM, small talk..your sorta good at that"
With: New Roommate Nathaniel Suthcliffe
Ooc: Lovely Post, Sorry to Nathaniel for small talk xD. Poor Nem is so shy.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Artist Sin

Shy Goat

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:47 am
User Image

The reception wasn't as cheerful as Nat thought it would be, but it was something that was not uncommon for the prince himself. A multitude of people back in his country were timid when it came down to the social approach, so it was best for him to just give them time, but still informing them that he would be there in case they would need anything. When he let go of the hand, the slight warmth was still permeating onto his skin. “Just let me know if you need anything, alright? I'll just gonna unpack my things to my room,” he suggested, having to go grab the boxes one by one, but still leaving his luggage close to one of the bedrooms that was still vacant, not occupied by Nem himself.

But there was one problem, though; the door to the bedroom that Nat would be occupying was still locked when he checked. Which meant one thing: he would have to go and ask the poor dorm room mate. “Hey, umm... Do you have the key to this bedroom? It's actually locked.”

Mood: a bit worried
Company: Nem
OOC: Time to disturb the poor dude again. Such is the problem for people who have to get acquainted to the new place and my character's no exception. owo;;

Artist Sin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:58 pm
Nem Orion

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX He felt kinda a great relive just to stop talking after he spoke his name. To tell the truth that's the most interaction Nem had interaction since his previous school. Man that school for him was a nightmare. Girls, Boys and whole bunch of people in a small place. Yes Nem did like small places, but not places over crowded with people. Nem would give a glance over to Nathaniel, when he spoke again. If Nem needed anything ask him? Nem barely even knew him, so how would he know what nem would need. As Nem was about to head in his room, to go unpack his stuff, He heard the male speak to him. Nem just froze up again, but he would have to respond again...a thing he didn't quite liked to do at the moment. ....My..Room was unlocked...where i got....here. It....didnt have a key...slot ill go .....unlock from.....the other side, this dorm...as an ajoined bath room......between both...rooms. As he would head inside his room, he would want just a quick, unlock his door and head back to him room. He went in thru the bathroom, and into the other bedroom, he proceeded to head towards the door, and went to unlock it. As he did so, he would then proceed to go his room to go unpack stuff.

Thoughts: "I had more interaction with this roommate than i wanted today.."
Ooc: I see well this is certainly the most interaction Nem had in awhile..which is suprising because after his previous his school, decided not to talk to anyone at all. xD

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Artist Sin

Shy Goat

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:02 am
User Image

Once Nem was done guiding him on how to open the door, Nat chuckled in embarrassment. “Ah, sorry about that, since I'm not used to this kind of rooming schematic. Thanks for your help. It's appreciated, really,” he reassured the other before the unpacking session commenced for the prince as well. The space for his bedroom was definitely small; he was at least happy that most of his possessions would fit inside, though a few house decorations had to be placed in the living room. Plus, the closet was good enough for his own clothes, including a few pairs of shoes that he brought along as well. Though sadly, his luggage bags would be tucked under his bed.

It lasted four hours for Nat to unpack everything, including the double-checking of fragile items to notice if there was anything broken; he would like to have a talk with the handlers privately in case there would be problems. Luckily, there was none, but the prince was now hungry. Maybe there was some food in the fridge? Oh wait... Nem must be a newcomer as well, meaning the fridge would be empty, and it was best to grab some food for them both, even if it meant having to head outside. “Do you want anything? I'm about to buy something to eat.”

Mood: now hungry
OOC: Either Nem will have to get used to Nat being around or Nat being understanding that Nem was not chatterbox unlike him. Whatever the case, it will be a challenge.

Artist Sin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:24 pm
Nem Orion

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX As Nem headed to his room, He also went to unpack, he did have a lot of boxes. First he deicded to put all his clothes in his closet, he did have a lot of clothing, just in case of certain things he needed. All this clothing expect for one box of clothing, he bought himself. He didnt want old memories to pop up while staying there. He took the last box of clothing and hid it up top behind a few of other boxes that had shoes and other stuff like that. Next he went to asseble two bookshelfs they were those metals ones people usually use to place plates or food, but with small boxes shelves he placed on there kept all of his important stuff is what he would call small trinkets and boxes. He would then un box his very important box, it had all his books in them, ranging to old history books, even old oracle and demon history books. He Hid those under some other books, he really hopes this roommate of his isnt a snoopy one, or Nem would have to move again..and the next school his mother is a place Nem saw was a horrible place. After unpacking his room so more, he was close to finish, he would only have to unpack his stuff for the bathroom, as he went to the bathroom between he just realized he has been unpacking for hours and he was starting to get hungry. While unpacking the stuff from his box of bathroom supplies, he heard his roommate speaking to him..he would stay slightly frozen, still moving to put stuff away. Once done that he headed peaking his head out of his room looking towards him, then with a glance away while saying, I..i...am...not..up for.. His stomach would then growl very loudly clearly telling the other male he was hungry as well, probably more than him. He hesitate and motion a hand for the other person to wait, he went into his room, and quickly placed on a few Things of his and then headed back out of room. Still super shy that he was..and barely even got slightly knowing he'll see this guy way more often today and next day he decided to go eat somewhere with this dude..Nem just didn't like people paying things for him. He always felt later, he had to do something to return the favorite. I.....fine...i'm.....hungry.....and .....coming with you......only because.....i hate.....people buying....food.....or other things for me....

Thoughts: "Did my stomach have to growl loud enough for him to here...."
Ooc: Nem will try to get used to other person around. Nem will even go with this new person to go get food. Nem knows one thing for sure, he doesnt like ppl buying food for him.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Artist Sin

Shy Goat

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:22 am
User Image

Nathaniel was using a towel to wipe off the sweat on his face and neck when Nem replied that he would like to come along with him. That sent a look of surprise onto the prince's face; he was obviously concerned. “Wait, are you sure?” he asked; though he was the one to jump into a lot of trouble because of his recklessness, he had to make sure that those who weren't involved would not get caught in the crossfire. His hair was slightly disheveled because of the perspiration clinging onto the strands aside from his skin. But then again, if the other would still insist, it would be best to head to the nearest place. The cafe would be a good idea, as long as the food would be still delicious. He wasn't the one to be extremely picky anyway, as long as it wouldn't be spoiled.

He then placed the towel on the chair next to his new desk for studying. The laptop, together with the few books that he had along, was to be placed on that surface later. The stomach was of utmost priority after all.

OOC: RIP Nat. owo;;

Artist Sin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:44 pm
Nem Orion

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Making sure he had all the money he needed to buy some food he placed his wallet back into his pocket and waited quietly at the dorm room's door. I'm..sure..of...going. Like...I..said I dislike...people buying food...for me....I think.I passed the cafeteria on the...way here....so I..kinda know the way. He would then proceed and head of the dorm room, not even really waiting for the roommate, and he maybe even the roommate headed off towards the cafeteria. [exit]

Thoughts: "To another Public area..we..go...."
Ooc: A long waited post has set sail. aka meaning heres a post u been waiting for. Sorry also if this post seems short to that reason im going to make a second post, but in the cafertia area.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Artist Sin

Shy Goat

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:27 pm
User Image

Knowing that Nem was sticking with his choice of location, he nodded casual. “Okay. That may suffice” he commented, having to make sure that most of the stuff in the room would be in order before closing the door. He then followed along as they departed on the way to the cafeteria. Hopefully, the walk wouldn't take long; the last thing he wanted as to get lost. For now, he should trust his roommate's instincts when it came down to directions.

-- Exit --

OOC: RIP Nat. owo;;

Artist Sin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Dormitories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash