Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:25 pm
Misery was nervous, they were expecting and she hoped more than anything that they were healthy and happy children. While this wasn't her first she hoped it wasn't her last and was just wanting more than anything that they have long and fruitful lives. Looking around she tried to see if she could find an Elder.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:30 pm
With the spring warmth taking the swamp, the fruits of winter were coming into bloom. The swamp was alive with young to come, and the feeling left Roses in Bloom invigorated, seeking out the parents to be in the land. And today she had found one, riding in in the form of a swan, and touching to the earth in the form of a doe. She offered the younger doe a smile and a nod, approaching with giddy in her steps.

"Hello there, sweet one. May I offer you congratulations on your little ones to come? And perhaps a blessing, if you were seeking one?" She teased, a twinkle in her eye as she came to a stop before her. The mare then stopped, tilting her head to the side.

"Wait. Have... have we met before, my dear?"

AstoriaFallen

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:40 pm
Moonstone Dazzle

Pleased that it didn't take long for the elder to appear she couldn't help but notice the familiarity of the female before her. "Thank you so much, I appreciate your words." She was pretty sure she'd met this Elder before, she had only met one and this seemed to be her. "I Believe we have, I find this quite fortunate that we are meeting again." She gave a light laugh in her surprise and gratitude towards the other. "I am glad to see you are doing well." She at least looked well.

"I have come seeking a blessing for healthy offspring and I wish for them to have fruitful futures."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:54 pm
"Very fortunate indeed! I am more than pleased to see you in good health, as well! And entering motherhood yet again!" Roses chirped in delight, almost with a foal's giddy as she spoke. She listened as the other doe spoke, and nodded excitedly.

"Then of course, I will offer my blessing to their fruitful futures, and their health. And my own, personal well wishes to you!" Roses laughed, and again shifted to the form of a swan.

"Next time, bring your little ones along! I should love to meet them!"

AstoriaFallen

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:58 pm
Moonstone Dazzle

"Thank you, I'm quite blessed it seems to be fortunate enough to give life." She was truly pleased to be expecting, especially since her other children have long since grown. "I thank you for your blessing and I'll be sure to bring my brood along just so that they may meet you in the future." She hadn't even thought they would be concerned to do such things. "I thank you again so much, I truly appreciate this and everything you do."  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games